Single Malt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," he groaned as Helena's cheeks bulged with each thrust, "Are you watching white boy? I think she's loving sucking on this big ol' black cock."

Joel could not believe what he was seeing. He made a move toward her to intervene but Chas caught his arm and pulled him back toward the chair. "I tol' you to watch and learn. Ain't nuttin' going on that your ol' lady didn't ask for so get yo' ass back dere and enjoy the ride," he growled.

It was said with such menace and, feeling the pain in his arm from the squeeze Chas had applied, Joel took this as being good advice and maybe the best option. He slumped back in the seat and looked on glumly.

Helena let out a little cry, but didn't stop bobbing her head.

"Getting close," he growled.

Helena pulled her mouth off, but her hand never quit stroking the shaft. "Warn me before you cum," she said before returning her lips to his cockhead. Before she swallowed it, Joel noticed that the foreskin had completely receded and the big tip looked even more engorged then before.

"It ain't a proper blowjob unless you swallow..." and he pulled her head down and Helena's eyes flew wide open.

Helena was in no position to concur but her head continued bobbing it which indicated that he was most probably correct in his assertion. As she continued sucking he said, "I bet your pussy's soaked right now. I bet your wondering what something like this would feel like buried in your tight white pussy."

Helena chose not answer but showed her agreement by giving his balls a squeeze which caused him to react, "Ugh, squeeze my nuts like that again bitch and you'll find your lips kissing my pubes ... Ah, I'm gonna cum soon ... ugh, I can feel it coming ... yeah, here it comes ... you can thank me when I'm done."

She made a gurgling sound just as milky white sperm shot out the sides of her mouth. Joel could see her gulp several times and felt jealous knowing she had never allowed him to do this to her and that this was the first sperm she had ever tasted.

To the sound of her laughter she gave a finally squeeze to her assailant's hairy balls and for him with a groan to pull out that monstrous cock and spurt jet after jet of thick spunk into her still open mouth and onto her face. She surprised Joel by leaning forwards and putting her lips back around the tip and gulped a few more times. Her hand was now only stroking forwards on the shaft like it was milking it for sperm. Helena finally pulled back, staring in amazement at the still engorged shaft before her eyes. She released it and the dark foreskin slowly closed up around the shrinking cock head. It looked like a snake sliding backwards into a hole.

Helena continued to fondle his balls until the spurts ebbed to a dribble and taking a final swallow, she finally spoke, "Ummm, yummy. Did you see that Joel; did you see what a real man can do?"

Joel didn't answer, he just found the whole situation surreal. His beautiful young wife was kneeling before a black man older than her father and someone Joel felt probably belonged in a prison. She was sucking on an ugly black cock so prodigious, it was more than twice as big as his own, while another black man who could have old enough to be her grandfather had pretty much just assaulted and threatened him. He did the only thing that he could safely do, he picked up his glass of whiskey and sat back.

Chas, satisfied that Joel would give him no further trouble, turned his attention back to Helena and unbuckling his belt he dropped his trousers to reveal bulging boxer shorts.

"Oh my, whatever are you doing?" asked Helena with a jokey coy little-girl accent, still on her knees her face and chest coated with cum.

"Yeah, right, as if you couldn't guess; my turn, I gotta have some of dat, now you gotta jerk me off."

He pushed down his boxers to reveal another huge cock. His monster was dark brown, also uncircumcised and the shaft probably close to a foot long, the thick root jutting out from a heavy bush of grey pubic hair. Chas spit into his hand and started sliding it along the shaft giving Joel the spectacle of another black man jerking his equally huge cock off in their bedroom.

Chas gave a final glance to check that Joel had obeyed his instructions and then moved over and took his friend's place. Helena looked to see that she still had Joel's attention before turning her own focus on the black cock that was now in front of her face.

And so the verbal humiliation of Joel began. Helena didn't contribute to the banter, she had been bought up not to speak with her mouth full, but from the noises that she was able to make there was no doubting she was in agreement with what was being said by the two men who were having their cocks fondled and sucked by her.

"See dat, white boy? See how your wife is enjoying being wit real men?" said one.

"Why doncha git ya own dick out and ya can see what we is sayin'?" sniggered the other.

"Look at her suckin' like a bitch in heat. Bet she ain't done dat to you. Ya ain't got nuttin worth wasting time on ..."

Helena greeted that remark with a snort that conveyed that Chas was correct in his assessment and she redoubled her efforts. The snort was quickly overcome by her gagging as Chas thrust his fat cock further down her throat and then for the gagging to be replaced by her spluttering as he pulled out and obligingly reacted to her sucking and stroking by shooting a stream of thick white sperm into her open mouth. She gratefully accepted the gift and felt fulfilled; Joel looked on and felt defeated.

"Dis your first white girl?" Chas asked his friend.

The friend who was helping Helena to her feet looked at Chas said, "Naw, but she's the first one I didn't have to pay."

"Yeah, cheapest whore I've ever bin wit," he bantered back, "let's see if she worth the money we ain't paid!"

Helena giggled in response and clambered onto the bed once more. She certainly was feeling like she was the 'cheap whore' that they were joking about and the feeling was good. Determined to play the part she lay back and spread her legs she said, "Come on then, who wants to be first?" quickly adding with a glance at Joel who was still fixed to his chair, ".. but I'm not talking to you!"

The two naked black men joined in her laughter as the anonymous one knelt alongside the bed and began to kiss her tits which had spilled out of the bustier which had somehow become unfastened. Chas came around to the end of the bed and half climbed between her spread thighs and without pausing dipped his head and (Joel, due to the position of his seat and having his vision impaired by Chas's bulk could only imagine) began to nuzzle and lick at Helena's sweet pussy. Helena squealed with pleasure at the attention whilst Joel could only sink back into his chair and into a deeper depression at witnessing her reaction.

His depression didn't improve when he heard a new sound from his wife, the squealing had changed into a low moaning that increased in volume the longer that Chas's head moved up and down between her legs; Helena was clearly was having an orgasm caused by the attention of his probing tongue on and around her clit. Joel could only imagine this was the cause for the black head obscured his view entirely but there was no doubting that Helena was being bought to a pitch that he, her husband, had never before been able (or allowed) to do. He had never before heard her make such a noise and he knew the reason why.

As her sobbing cries of pleasure subsided he had little time to ponder on this thought for Chas, satisfied that he had given his 'date' her first climax of the evening moved to give her a second. He lifted his head smeared with her juices and once again took time to give Joel a glance before moving up onto the bed and positioning himself to kneel between her still out-stretched thighs. At last Joel could properly see his wife's open and very wet pussy still framed by the black panties but he wasn't able to take in the view for long before the stiff black cock and hanging balls of Chas once more denied him the sight.

Joel didn't quite know what to do with himself. Already he had been threatened with violence when he had tried to intervene; already Helena had made it clear that she was a willing party to being gang-banged by these two 'thugs'; already he felt thoroughly deflated and humiliated at seeing her reactions and the fact that these two guys had bigger cocks which despite having already cum were still stiffly erect. He did the only thing that he could do, he clasped his whiskey glass tightly and closed his eyes in an attempt to deny himself the reality that she preferred their company to his.

"Do you want to have another?"

Joel opened his eyes and with a jerk bought his head back to the present and the blonde barmaid facing him behind the bar.

"Uh, erm, I'm sorry, what did you say, I was miles way, thinking about something else," he stammered.

"Yes, you certainly looked like you were concentrating on something other than the empty glass in your hand. I said, did you want another? It's time for last orders, we're closing in 5 minutes."

"Erm, OK, thanks, maybe just a single," he said. She obliged him by taking the glass and once more he appreciated the sight of her rear as she reached up to pour the measure. She returned with the recharged glass, took his money and once more gave him a wink and a smile.

He picked up the glass and watched her walk back to other two remaining customers at the other end of the bar. The lighting was subdued but he could see that they were dark-skinned and with his vision a little affected by the number of drinks that he had consumed over the past couple of hours, he thought they looked to be an awful lot like the two black guys who had humiliated him that night of bad memories. It wasn't too difficult to place them back inside his reminiscences and as he sipped at his drink in his mind he could almost see these two to be fucking his wife as he sat impotently on his chair.

And fuck them they did, for what seemed like hours; there seemed to be no letting up as one after the other they changed places to thrust their ever-erect cocks into her cunt; her mouth and then, eventually, they satisfied themselves by having Helena's virgin arse. What was even more humiliating was her encouraging them to use her so and for her evident pleasure in being abused was accompanied by her snide reminders to him that he was incapable of doing the same.

Joel had cringed when he saw what they intended to do but then, to his shame, he found himself getting aroused at the sight of his wife being treated like some cheap whore or pornstar. His degradation was made even worse when Chas who had been taking time out through the night to take pictures tossed the phone to Joel and using threats of violence told him to take video of the three of them sprawled on the bed as Helena with moans of great pleasure was DP'd. Joel knew better than to refuse and with a trembling hand held the phone in one hand while with the other tried to still his own jerking cock. His feeling of shame was complete as he watched the pair of them finally cum deep inside his wife's willing body. He put down the phone and with his hands now free he completed his wank and spurted his own spunk onto the carpet.

He had spent a restless night stuck in that chair and was frequently roused from a fitful sleep by the sounds that emanated from an obliging Helena being fucked by her insatiable 'black friends'. When dawn did finally arrive to properly awake him he was surprised to discover that the friends had gone, leaving the aroma of sex in the air and a well-fucked 'whore' snoring peacefully in the middle of a crumpled bed.

The weekend had not resulted in the reconciliation which Joel had hoped for when he first had the idea of them going away. Indeed, it had revealed things about each other that neither had wished to admit and heralded a complete change in their relationship.

They spent the following day in some kind of embarrassed limbo, neither wishing to comment on the events of the evening before or the fact that both of them had in their own way gained some satisfaction and pleasure from the way the things had worked out. The non-communication wasn't helped by Helena's hangover who, as a self-professed non-drinker, also didn't want to admit that her 'downfall' may have been due to her new-found friends plying her with more drinks than she could remember.

Once they had returned home it was clear that things could never be the same and Helena began to actively seek out and use her considerable charms to often entice 'lovers' to satisfy her urge to be pleasured by cocks that didn't deflate after a few strokes, " ... like yours," she continually reminded him. Joel, at the same time, couldn't deny that he had found it arousing to have watched her (albeit, under the threat of violence) and had accepted that maybe he had a fetish about being reminded of his inadequacies.

He sipped his drink and continued to conducted his self-analysis and he felt his cock swelling as he revisited those visions of peeking in the bedroom door when yet another man had been bought home. Helena hadn't bothered with spicing things up by wearing exotic lingerie the like of which he had bought her (indeed, it was never seen again after the disastrous weekend) but then again, he conceded, she didn't need to add to her attraction, she was sexy enough without having to be 'embellished'; in any case she took no time at all to divest herself of any clothing once she got a man home so such expense couldn't be justified, he wryly mused. However, as much pleasure as he got from standing by the open bedroom door wanking as he watched yet another cock thrust into her welcoming wet pussy, it was situation that couldn't last and they both agreed that divorce was the only sensible option if they were to get on with their lives.

Which is what happened and here, a few years later, he sat wondering what had become of her. They had had a few contacts following the separation, mainly to do with the dividing up of their assets. She had remained in the house that they rented; he had moved away taking advantage of a job offer in another part of the country. It had all been very amicable but he did still hanker after some of those times and wondered if she was still as 'accommodating' with sharing those assets she had retained.

"Time to go, Joel, we're closing"

Once again he was startled out of his thoughts by the barmaid standing in front of him. He looked up in confusion as to how she knew his name, it wasn't as if he had introduced himself when he entered the pub. The look on his face caused her to give that familiar laugh.

"It's me, didn't you recognise me? I noticed you from the moment you walked in. How are you?"

Joel narrowed his eyes and focussed on the familiar features of his ex-wife, "Oh my God, Helena. It's you ... you look so different, you've changed your hair ... you're dressed different ... you look great," he stammered, "Yeah, I'm good.."

She smiled at seeing his confusion and he felt his heart begin to race as he looked over the familiar features of the woman he had once loved.

"Listen, I really do have to lock up or I'll be in trouble with the law. Uh, why don't you grab your coat and come on back to my place, 'our place'. I have a couple of new friends coming by ..." she nodded toward the two black guys at the other end of the bar, "... we can catch up with each other's news."

She made no pretence of what she was really suggesting and added with a giggle, "There's still that bottle of single malt that you never did come by and collect. Come on, it'll be fun. Just like old times."

She left him to go through the routine of locking up and turning off the lights. The two black guys were already waiting outside when he followed her out of the door. They smirked at him; Joel nodded back and felt his cock swell even more in his pants as he envisaged what the rest of the evening was going to bring.

******

12