Sink or Swim Ch. 04: Joyride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thoughts going through Jake's mind were deeply emotional, he simply could not believe that this was truly happening. He wanted to please her so badly; the concept that she was a goddess crossed his mind, her unattainable beauty was his to worship. He had a feeling of deep anxiety in the pit of his stomach, trying to perform for his ultimate crush, the kind of girl that you would never get to even touch. Nat moaned again through short breaths as Jakes hands glided up her legs to her firm butt, lifting her off the ground slightly with his young, strong muscular arms. He wanted her to rest her thighs on his shoulders with her back against the Jeep as he pleasured her, which she did. Nat sat in a reverse shoulder-ride, her feet dangled down his back and her hands gripped his head, playing in his soft hair while he sucked her clit, twirling his tongue around it as she came again. One of her shoes loosely hung off her foot but held on by her upwards pointing toes. Nat simply relaxed as she sat in this position, Jake fully supporting her small frame as he drove her to the most vivid heights of euphoria. She giggled and squirmed as another wave of intoxicating ecstasy washed over her, her hands holding Jake's head in position as she uncontrollably thrusted her hips with a very slight sexy motion, unable to avoid it while being pleased in such an intimate way.

"Oh my god Jake, I love you, I want you so bad! I only want you!" she moaned as her orgasm filled his mouth with sugary squirts. "I love you so much!" she whispered, looking down at him as he swallowed her offering, tears of supreme adoration in his eyes. Jake was obsessed with her, he would please her everyday for the rest of his life if she wanted him to. She could feel Jake's strong young sporty teenage frame holding her up as the orgasm subsided in waves of calming decadence cascading to a euphoric halt like a serene pool at the bottom of a waterfall. She hopped down off his shoulders as he stood up again, his face wet with her nectar as she kissed the sweet cotton-candy flavor from his lips.

"Excuse me while I clean up!" Nat said as she sat inside the Jeep and began rummaging through her purse. She cleaned and freshened herself up with some moist towelettes, making sure to stay as sweet as possible by reapplying some cotton-candy flavor to her sex. She passed a fresh one to Jake so he could wipe his face. Nat was buzzing with sexual energy and Jake was rock-hard. "Maybe we should just chill here and finish this joint that went out while you were, uhm... you know!" she winked.

After they finished it, Nat motioned towards the front admission gate, "Shall we?" she asked Jake.

Jake looked down at himself, still a semi but he probably couldn't go soft even if he tried, so he agreed, "Let's do it!" he responded with excitement.

Upon entering the park, Nat immediately walked to the food stall and purchased some cotton-candy for Jake, she ripped a piece off and fed it to him, kissing his lips as it melted in his mouth. "Wow, you're so sweet!" she exclaimed with a sexy wink. "Let's get in line for the rollercoaster!" Nat was almost jogging with her teenage boy-toy in tow, Jake walking slightly behind her, checking her out as she walked.

Jake had one thing on his mind, he wanted to fuck Nat so badly, she knew it too. He wasn't sure how to tell her, but he couldn't deny it any longer, he needed to feel her body against his. They got in line for the wildest coaster, the line-up wasn't bad, they seemed to have gotten there at the perfect time since almost a hundred people lined up after them. They only had to wait for a couple rounds before getting on themselves.

Nat toyed with Jake while they were waiting to launch, touching his chiseled chest as the ride climbed the first peak. Her hand quickly made it to his throbbing dick, an almost dull ache from being so hard for so long. Nat managed to turn herself slightly inside the cart and immediately popped it out of his shorts and licked the tip, tasting his precum as the ride cranked up to the apex of the first hill. Leaning over, she slowly swallowed his entire 10 inches. Jake's erection pulsated in reflex as it slid down, the instantly relieving it with her warm wet mouth. Nat gripped onto his thighs tightly as the ride began to descend. Jake moaned as his erection slid past her tonsils, his young body jolting forwards in absolute euphoric vertigo. The fluttering in his stomach from the ride, the sheer bliss of her warm soft lips, mouth and throat expanding around his cock as it plunged deep inside made him wince in unbearable sexual pleasure. His dick flexed uncontrollably inside her throat as she slid it in and out, holding him tightly throughout the twists and turns, bringing him to the brink of orgasm as the ride went on. Nat felt his every twitch as he moaned in excitement. The thrill of the ride only intensified the feeling he was experiencing as Nat's head bobbed up and down. Jake was high, all of his sensations were heightened so the intoxicating pleasures that cascaded upon him with were inexplicable, overwhelming his sensories with ecstasy and exhilaration as his dick hardened even more, tensing up with exceptional power as he tried everything to stop himself from ejaculating.

The ride had another even longer hill-climb, he moaned while everyone around him cheered. The cart crested the apex and the almost free-fall looking downward section of track was about to begin. Jake squeezed his kegel muscles as hard as he could, his futile attempt at holding his orgasm back as Nat kept her hypnotic rhythm going, sucking the precum that constantly poured out of the tip.

Jake, light-headed and shaky as they began their mind-blowing descent, the thrill and feeling of vertigo pushed him passed the point of no return! Jake moaned again, very loudly as his dick erupted in utter euphoric bliss. The first blast, consisting of several quick spasms, exploded into Nat's throat, his moans drowned out by the cheering and screams of everyone around him. Not wanting to over-stimulate him and ruin it, Nat slowed down and took him to the deepest point as she focused on each powerful gush erupting down her throat. She held him there, latching onto his body with her arms, moving with him at the will of the g-forces. The breathtaking feeling was life-changing, the waves of pleasure cascading through his body as they flew down the track, twisting and turning at insane speeds while the teenage lust he rocketed down Nats throat was nothing short of inconceivably enrapturing. Nat never felt such strength, each squirt was like a high powered jet she could clearly feel him release as he moaned in acute ecstasy.

The ride was chugging to a stop as Nat pulled away, sucking and swallowing every last drop, her lips tightly cleaning his rod as they slowed. "We'll have to cover that up somehow!" she said excitedly, winking at him as he pulled his shorts up, looking around to see if anyone noticed. They got off the ride and proceeded to the games section.

Jake was sporty, he played on most of the sports teams at school, so they chose a baseball one to win a prize. He had to throw a ball and knock down all the bottles. He hit it on the first shot, then again on the second shot. Nat handed over more money to try an upgrade the prize and Jake came through to win the biggest one they could get - a giant Hello Kitty stuffed animal. A couple hours went by as they held hands, kissing and fondling each other as they rode more rides, played more games. "I love you!" was said many times throughout their date.

"Uhm... want to go for a walk Jake?" Nat asked, "the golf course is closed... but I think we can sneak in to just poke around for fun!" she said with a mischievous wink.

"Yeah? That would be fucking cool!" Jake responded. Finally thinking they might have some "alone time" together, where they could relax. Nat and Jake walked to the gate for the golf course and, with a little sneaking around, managed to avoid security and enter.

They hurried a little, jogging until the lights from the fairground were out of sight. Once they felt secure in knowing nobody followed, they slowed down to a walking pace, hand in hand as they walked through the fairway of the 4th hole. "We should go a little further, I know this course well, Dean plays on it quite often." she mentioned. Nat realized she spoke about her husband and didn't want to make Jake feel uncomfortable. "Sorry I didn't mean to mention..."

Jake stopped her, "Don't worry Nat, I know you're married, you already told me. It's OK, as long as everything is good with us hooking up together, I it doesn't bother me. I want you so bad, I need to be with you, I have to hold you." Jake responded. "I do wish I had you only to myself though, I mean..."

This time Nat stopped him, "Jake, you do have me to yourself, right now! Don't worry about Dean, he's turned on by this, he wants me to be with you. Even if he didn't, it's too late now, I love you Jake, I want to be with you and nobody is going to stop me now!" she said with a mischievous little smirk and a sexy wink as she stood in front of him. Nat began kissing Jake, her tongue twirling around his. She began undressing him, pulling his shirt off and kissing his chest. Jake pulled her hoodie off and squeezed her firm athletic breast as he kissed her lips as Nat stood on her tippy toes, her heels popping out of her high-top skate shoes.

Nat was nervous, her goosebumps were partially from of being naked in public and part lust driven, but she couldn't stop. Jake wanted to fuck Nat so bad, and Nat wanted him to, but she wanted the first time to be very special, more memorable than doing it on the ground. She quickly pulled down his pants and got on her knees, kissing his chest and abdomen on the way down then sucked the tip of his huge dick. She pulled on him, motioning for him to get down, so Jake sat in front of her, his legs on either side of Nat as she knelt. They kissed again as she massaged his aching dick, still hard and quivering as she gripped it with both hands. Jake laid down, his legs spread as she lovingly kissed the tip, savoring the precum that dribbled out. Jake's body jolted when he felt her lips wrap around the tip, her tongue twirling around it, instantly relieving the dull ache his dick was experiencing from being so hard for so long. Slowly she slid it into her throat, Jake feeling every detail, he tongue, her tonsils, as she slipped it up and down in her mouth.

"Oh god, this feels so good," Jake moaned as she continued, "you're gonna make me cum again if you don't stop!" he warned her.

"I love you Jake, I want you so bad!" Nat responded as she stopped, moving up so that she was sitting on his thighs, his dick between her legs. She began rubbing her pussy on the underside of his powerful shaft, grinding on him but not letting him enter. Jake felt so excited, so nervous with anticipation that he was this close, he tried holding back, he tried his best to stop it, but he couldn't help it. Nat kept masturbating his dick with her pussy lips, her wetness gliding up and down his shaft as she cradled it in her soft hand from the other side.

"I want to worship you Nat, I need you... to..." Nat understood exactly what he meant. She removed her high-top sneaker and pushed it up to his face, covering his mouth and nose with inside of it, knowing that's what he wanted. She held it there as she grinded her pussy lips against his shaft, making it wet with her hornyness, easily gliding it up and down.

The feeling overwhelmed Jake, he wasn't inside of her, but it felt so good as he focused on her aroma which she held to his nose. He looked in her eyes, her beautiful dark mascara-rimmed almond shaped perfections as she stimulated his throbbing teenage dick with her hand and pussy lips. He moaned into her shoe, in almost complete euphoric disbelief that this was actually happening. Nat knew he was about to burst, her body perspiring with sexual energy, the stimulation against her clit put goosebumps on her soft hairless skin as it glistened with moisture under the moonlight. She moaned as he quivered - Nat was so intoxicated with excitement that her body began shuddered in orgasm from the stimulation, exactly as he began cumming upwards, covering her in feverish teen lust, spurting again and again as the large ropes of cum covered her athletic breasts and tight abdomen. The world spun around as Jake was cumming, nearly fainting from the intensity. He could feel every burst erupting from his gigantic dick as it gushed spurt after spurt directly onto his beautiful lover. Her perfect body getting covered in his young semen, as she held her sneaker in place for him to worship. Most wouldn't understand the slightest concept of what the unbelievable elation even felt like, let alone the most deeply embedded relief he was going through.

A soothing breeze followed as the two lovers calmed. Nat sat atop Jake, leaned back slightly and gently put her stocking covered feet in his face. He kissed them, inhaled them as the world came back into focus. Both naked under the warm moonlight as Nat quickly pulled out a dozen wet-wipes to clean off as he worshiped her toes.

He tried, but couldn't even stand up, his legs were so wobbly from the desperate release, that he needed another moment to focus on what had just happened. Nat pushed the wipes into the hole on the green and giggled. She helped Jake get dressed and assisted him in getting up as the world began to fade back into reality.

"Oh my god Nat, I love you so much, I... I..." he began to whimper as Nat silenced him with a finger to his lips.

"I love you too kiddo!" she put her arms around her boy-toy. A month ago, she wouldn't have believed this could have been real - to meet yet another true love, and the sexual excitement she felt every moment being with him gave her the chills! If only Dean knew how lustfully thrilling this was! He was at home, probably bored, as she adventured in hair-raising, mind-blowing sex-fueled elation! She was lucky to have a new true love!

Both got dressed, and walked out of the golf course, exiting by the rear gates. They never got caught and nobody saw them re-enter the amusement park. It was approaching 1 am when they finally left. As they drove around, they talked about everything they would do together, everywhere they wanted to vacation to together. It was close to 4 am when Nat finally drove Jake home, it was then that she realized the kid lived in a mansion in the richest part of town! They kissed again, a long passionate, tongue-twirling kiss that ended with Nat assuring him "Next time Jake, I promise!" She wanted him to tease himself, edge himself while on the phone with her. She wanted him to feel the most amazing orgasm he ever experienced. "Jake, please don't let yourself cum until the next time we're together, I swear to you I'll make it worth it!"

Nat drove home to find Dean sleeping on the couch, the TV still on as he snored softly. She knew that by the end of this, he might be gone and Jake would be hers. She didn't really feel bad about it, it was his doing that got her into this... but she needed a way to get him out of the picture for a while so she could be with Jake. She couldn't just leave him, it would have to be more creative than that... she loved when he was in fear, it turned her on knowing he was panicking while she was experiencing blissful euphoria. She had a plan... but she needed him to be completely oblivious to it. She fully intended to fuck Jake on the boat in a week, and she wanted Dean to be there, hear her tell Jake to cum inside, she wanted him to get frustrated. Maybe then she could end it.

But who was she kidding... she still loved Dean to death... he was her teddy bear. All these thoughts came and went and came and went. Maybe he could get used to it? He wouldn't have a choice if he wanted to stay with her, and he most certainly wouldn't leave her, his love and fetish for her was too strong. Her deep sexual curiosity for his ultimate fear of death and eternal black nothingness was too strong to deny. She couldn't do that to Jake, with him it was different.

So she took a shower and went to bed alone, as Dean unknowingly slept on the couch, waiting for her.

12