All Comments on 'Sins of Our Fathers Ch. 03'

by KayTWrites762

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent, genuine non-con

Looking forward to reading more! I like how you write Riley’s character as oscillating between defiance and fear in a more believable way than is usually done.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 4 years ago
Excellent

One of my favorite stories here. I’m guessing there will be sweet revenge as she kills him ??

smileycatsmileycatabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

This chapter was so good! I have been checking each day for chapter 3 to upload and it certainly lived up to my anticipation. I love how you built up the characters first and then gave us a steamy scene that turned me on so much. I loved the scene between Riley and Gavin and how horny and lusty and perverted he is for her. It had a delicious amount of dirty talk too, something I love to read. I also loved how Chase showed Ben his captive, it turned me on so much! Keep writing, you are great at it! I eagerly look forward to your next chapter!

smileycatsmileycatabout 4 years ago
Suggestion

I’m sure you’ve already thought of it but I think it would be real messed up and so erotic if you have Gavin make Logan/Austin fuck Riley at some point too. That would add an extra level of humiliation and maybe make Logan/Austin change his mind about helping Gavin. I love this chapter and the whole story so far, keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

This story is exactly what I think about when I think of the term non-consent. There were a few grammatical mistakes in this story but I am more than happy to overlook them for the excellent way in which you have made this story come alive in my mind's eye. Please continue writing. The way you have developed the characters, the way you describe the scene - it is all very good. Looking forward to reading more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please don’t...

No revenge

No leveling the playing field

No apologies

And please dear God don’t let this author turn a solid non con story into another passable romance novella

This chapter was great. A formerly innocent woman learned the hard truths about her family. She learned of the devastation and suffering her family inflicted on these men’s lives. The losses they suffered at her family’s hands...and they simply are getting even. And to be fair nothing so far has evened anything.

They lost everything. Their fathers, their friends, their families, their futures...everything. And now these righteous men are risking all to avenge this grave injustice. But what has she lost? What has she sacrificed? How has she paid for her families sins?

Her virginity? Nope. No real loss to her and to be 100% real she clearly gained more from that experience than most first timers experience while being in love and fumbling around in back seats. A pleasure she got to experience over and over.

Loss of her family? Not yet, but we can hope. Sure she lost the good opinion she held about her family but she rebounded so quickly that losing that once precious image will never really haunt her.

Lost her life? Nope and we all know that won’t happen.

Have her watch as the bullet rip Ben’s life from his body so closely that she feels the spray of his blood. Then have these guys, all of them, fuck that image and all of her old reality from her one slow orgasm at a time.

Let’s recognize that in non con stories the story is not about what one can control, but rather how one acts and what one becomes when things go beyond their control. There is no good. There is no evil. There just is. And maybe when all this settles Riley can use the child she carries for these men to end this continuous cycle of destruction between these two feuding families forever.

KayTWrites762KayTWrites762about 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks again for all the feedback all!

Smileycat - I've definitely considered a forced Austin/Logan - Riley encounter via Gavin, but I'm not sure that's in the cards for these two. Still trying to figure out where they are going! Only time will tell! You nailed what I wanted for Gavin - perverted/horny for her - so young and innocent, so much older than her, and yet so obsessed with her. PHEW! It's always a wonder how people will read your story - glad you're liking it so far! :)

Sorry for the grammar mistakes - I self edit, so I don't catch everything since I've read it a million times (anyone interested in being an editor, feel free to message me :) ). Chapter 4 is hopefully coming soon. It's almost done but not quite right! Thanks for sticking with me with this story all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesomness

I'd so love it if Gavin WASNT able to just get riley out of his system and when Ben came to pay Gavin purposely upped the price to keep her longer and this created friction between Gavin/Chase/Austin...that be interesting to see who did what. This story is great so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Seriously?

I'm stunned and sickened by a few comments. I don't really care if it's revealed that their criminal murderous father was unjustly killed by Riley's father. Riley and her mother were innocent of any wrong doing and shouldn't have been made to pay for their men's actions. It just shows what deranged monsters these guys are and I pray they get what they deserve. I'd love to see Gavins nuts nail gunned to the wall and his bladder filled with sliced ghost peppers via his dick! That aught to put a crimp in his rape game. The rest of them can just all kill each other. Kudos to the author for eliciting such profoundly intense feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome Read

All of these chapters are very dark. I absolutely love them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKayTWrites762@KayTWrites762
I showed up here and started writing just before the pandemic, and here we are. A long time writer, new to the erotic story scene, I took a chance and wrote a few things that people seem to like. When I am not writing, I am occasionally here to chat. If you're going to talk ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES