All Comments on 'Sins of the Ancestor Pt. 04'

by Serrowyn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is amazing!! I hope there's more!

Teufel67Teufel67about 5 years ago
Great story!

Love this story, hope to see more of it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Writer

You have a real knack for characters and humour. It'd be cool to see you write something more mainstream with better editing.

MorbidOrbMorbidOrbover 4 years ago
Loving this

I'm so glad I found this story! Hope to read more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I hope you release more chapters of this story. I love it and I especially love Jenny's character and personality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF 3YRS NOW....Please more Dont be a Douche and leave use hanging ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the first chapter, the curse didn't really matter to the story. By chapter 3 I was curious, wtf did someone do to deserve this curse. I'd kill myself. Not for all the changes, but the pregnancy. I couldn't knowingly have a kid thats going to be cursed. But if you want to keep the story going - theres probably some good jokes to be had about having an abortion to end a curse. Or.....fast forward to his sons future..... have him get a sex change to be female..... the curse changes her back to a him...... and he seeks out the family line that gave the curse. Then he can knock up one of their progeny and pass the curse back to them.

womantrappedwomantrappedover 1 year ago

I loved the story,started to really feel for Katja. I would love the story to continue.

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykover 1 year ago

Continuing to enjoy this series though saddened to see this hasn’t been updated in awhile. Hopefully the author is well. I’ve been enjoying seeing Katya coping with everything. There’s a lot of toxic masculinity from their inner monologue; like saying they had “cried like a little bitch” as a child. My dude, you were a child, crying is alright for everyone but especially children as they have no other way of expressing themselves. You’re not weak for crying and going to your mother. Katya repeating stuff like this while breaking down to Jenny seems like her starting to break down Erik’s internalized bullshit.

An anonymous mentioned the origins of the curse and since there’s been no update in sometime

I’d thought I’d speculate. Since curses are usually ironic in their punishment, I could see some Nordic witch casting the curse as it is because of the ancestor being a misogynist who valued his maleness and male heirs. So the ancestor was cursed to have their manhood taken away and learn what it’s like to be a woman and pregnant. That the child starts as male only to be turned into a woman makes me think that the taking of manhood was important. The ancestor may have killed or hurt a female child of the witch. so the ancestor and all their heirs would be forced to learn the same lessons over and over.

Also grammar wise, nothing has jumped out at me. It reads well and is understandable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous