SIR & his Cumslut & Friends

Story Info
SIR uses her as he wanted! She surrenders all to him!
1.4k words
4.38
8.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SIR & Cumslut & Friends (Part 1)

Feedback is always appreciated & I do enjoy reading comments. However, these stories are MY stories about MY fantasies and MY thoughts. It is not about writing to please anyone! So please, if you started the story & you're not enjoying it, please stop reading!

This story is dirty so unless you have an OPEN imagination, don't bother!

Love Always,

CandieCane

.................................................................................................................................................................................

He enjoyed the adventures of my stories on Lit and we started emailing each other and learning about each other's preferences. It was fun, sensual, and just amazing. We certainly pushed boundaries that I did not know were possible. I had a new perspective on fucking.

I made a decision to travel for vacation and of course, decided to visit him. As much as Mistress commanded the fantasies, SIR was certainly going to have his way with his Cumslut.

He picked me up at the airport and kissed me softly on my lips. We drove to his house which was simple but had a classy look from the exterior. When we went in, wow! One definitely should not judge a book by its cover. It was bright with colors, the scent was so amazing, it was like an ocean filled with lavender. He took my luggage to a room upstairs and told me to follow him. My room was huge, with dark drapes and soft lights. There was a closet with a lock on it and he looked at me and smiled and said, "Soon Mistress".

We had a great dinner and even after the flight, I should have been tired, but I was anxious for SIR. I did the dishes, and he came up behind me and bit me hard on my neck. I felt him undressing me and a collar went around my neck. He spanked my ass really hard and whispered in my ear, "Drop to your knees Cumslut and pleasure SIR". I did as instructed and started sucking his cock. God it felt so good in my mouth as he pulled my head down. My naked body trembling as I sucked him, as he fucked my mouth. Pulling on my collar, SIR made me gag a few times where it got all sloppy, just as he liked it. He pulled me up by the collar, rubbed my pussy and slapped it a few times. Fuck that turned me on so much. "Go and shower Slut!" I did as I was told, and he led me to the shower in my room.

I dried off and saw him waiting by the bed wearing a strap on. He teased me with his tongue, and I knew what I needed to do. A leash was attached to the collar, and I got on all fours on the bed. SIR licked my ass down to my pussy as he spanked my fat ass and pulled the leash. His tongue explored my holes and teased my clit so fucking good. I felt how wet I was getting as he started tongue fucking my asshole. "Fuckkkkkk yesssss SIRRRRRRR", I screamed! My body was reacting to his tongue exploring my holes, straining against the collar but just not wanting him to stop.

SIR started massaging my ass with oil - my cheeks, my holes. God! His hands and fingers felt so good. I heard a grunt of approval and I smiled with myself. Finally touching his Cumslut, finally seeing and tasting how much I responded to him. He needed to use me but craved making me scream and having me beg him. He promised me the massage and spread my ass and pussy open. I started feeling him slapping his cock against my pussy..... until finally, he rammed it in. My moans filled the room. He fucked me so good, so hard. I felt the dildo trailing my asshole. Until finally, he started easing it in. He moaned as his cock fucked me and now, seeing my asshole opening. OMG!

Being DPed by SIR was just amazing. Fuckkk!

It hurt. But God it was so pleasurable. I felt him scratching my back, he was using his Cumslut as he promised. Pulling on the leash as he fucked my both holes. He pulled out and made me suck both cocks.

He pulled me on top of him as his cock went it and then he eased the strap on in also! OMFGGGG!! I've never been this stretched and stuffed! The painful pleasure tormented me! It tormented my pussy! Could he continue fucking me or did I truly want this to stop? I felt my insides opening and releasing... my cream was just leaking on him, leaking on his cocks. My screams filled his room, his house and all of him! SIR held me and made me fuck him. I fucked both cocks and I swore I was going to pass out.

He looked at me like he was loving how I felt, how I looked, how he owned his Cumslut! He pulled my nipples adding even more pleasure to my state! I begged him! "SIR, can I please cum?" The loving look with a shake of his head and the whisper "NO". How the hell was I supposed to hold this feeling in? How the hell was I supposed to stay like this and fuck 2 cocks while SIR played with his nipples - pulling, pinching, twisting!

His hands on my hips as he made me grind on his cock. "Cum for me SLUT" were his magic words and my nails dug into his shoulders as my pussy released what felt like every ounce of cream and juices in me! I didn't realise how hard my nails went in until what seemed like a never-ending orgasm. My eyes finally opened while my body trembled & I saw the red nail marks in his skin. He pulled me down to him and kissed me like we were lovers - soft, passionate, deep. He eased out and we chuckled at the soaked sheets under him. The strap on was removed and he held his cock stroking it. I sucked it just a little before he needed my pussy again. He rubbed the pink swollen pearl and then fucked it as his own! SIR moaned so fucking sexy! SIR fucked his cumslut hard and released every single drop of his cum in my pussy!!

He fell on me as I hugged him tightly. "Well done Cumslut".

I felt at ease and thought I was going to just cuddle and rest with SIR. Then I heard the door open and saw 3 naked men with hard cocks. SIR smiled and said, "I'd like you to meet my friends who will be fucking your mouth". He assisted me with getting off the bed and squatting down... He placed a vibrator in my cum soaked pussy and turned it up.

SIR remained next to me and with my back against the bed, SIR pulled and pinched my nipples one by one, as they fucked my mouth till they filled it with cum. Every time I got cum, I needed to share with SIR, kissing him and filling his mouth with their cum. This rudeness turned me on like crazy. SIR slapped my breasts and enjoyed how much the play on it made me moan.

SIR's friends were just as old as he was, but their cocks were BWCs. They fucked my mouth and made me gag. Fuck, my pussy was just making a mess with the vibrator in it. After our mouth-fucking and cum-sharing, the men left. I looked at SIR, and he pulled me up and started sucking my wet leaking pussy. My nipples were swollen and even more sensitive. He tongue fucked my pussy and made me cum all over his mouth as he pulled the nipples.

"I am going to own your ass now Cumslut!" SIR used the oil again and slipped his hard cock in my asshole. He was gentle at first and then really pounded it, spanking my ass and just making me feel so good. He fucked my ass so deep and hard, it was a new feeling with this cock and I never knew this level of pleasure having my asshole fucked. He pulled my hair and spanked my ass and I knew he was getting ready because the spanks were harder! SIR filled his Cumslut's ass with his cum and then licked it all up as it dribbled out. He cuddled with me and whispered in my ear, "Mistress gets her day tomorrow!"