Sir: Ch. 05

Story Info
The lead up to the slut auction.
2.1k words
4.4
10.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have passed out because I woke in my suite with no idea how I got here.

My body is clean so someone must have bathed me.

My pussy is sore, really sore. Still, the greedy whore wakes as I think about last night's events.

Lost in thought I am startled to see Sir at the foot of my bed. Ruby joins us and sets a tray with coffee on the side table.

"Give the slut some coffee and leave us."

Ruby hands me a cup as I sit up in bed. She rapidly exits the room.

"Are you sore slut?"

"Yes Sir, very."

"Good. You might do well to remember to put in more effort next time."

"Yes Sir."

"That being said, you pleased me with your restraint. I was proud you were my slut and many congratulated me to have a slut like you. Is there anything you would like to say?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you for the discipline. I will be a better slut from now on."

"I know you will. I will allow you to rest by the pool today. Tomorrow is the auction and you will have work to do."

"Thank you Sir for allowing me to do so Sir."

"You are welcome."

With that, he left the room, leaving my clit hard. It happens every time he is near.

I stretch like a cat and sip my coffee. I am tired but want to feel the sun on my skin so I rise and head to the pool.

It takes me longer than it normally would, my legs were spread so wide last night, my hips ache.

There are many guests already by the pool. Some are lounging in large open cabanas while some are fucking, and getting sucked off, or eaten by various sluts (test driving pussy so to speak) that are up for auction. Today and tomorrow will be busy for them as they get fucked every which way as people decide who and how much they will bid for them.

I walk into the pool, enjoying the warm water on my skin.

Servants are busy meeting the needs of the guests by bringing them food and drink.

I swim a few laps even though my entire body is sore. Already exhausted I step out of the pool and Ruby hands me a plush white robe. Sir gives them to everyone as though they are guests at our hotel.

I walk to my cabana and eye the bed determined to relax and take a nap.

"Wake up slut," Sir's booming voice startles me. I must have dozed off.

I stretch briefly as I sit up to see Sir and Carolina at the foot of my bed.

"Carolina will not be joining us for the auction slut. My brother, Grayson, needs another slut for an employee picnic at his ranch."

Sir has four brothers, all of them have their own sluts. His brother, Sir Alec, has three. All of them have fucked me and for a moment I am jealous. Sir Grayson is my favorite and fucks me so well that despite my sore pussy I am immensely wet at the thought of his cock pounding me.

"I asked Carolina what she wanted to do before the jet comes to collect her and she said she wanted to lick your sore pussy," Sir proclaims.

I immediately spread my legs and Carolina practically dives into me.

Her soft tongue is a welcome relief. She is licking my slit so gently, barely touching her tongue to my slit, that I shiver. My pussy feels less sore and is responding to her attention and when her lips wrap around my clit I suddenly feel empty; wishing there was a cock inside me.

Carolina moans into me as Sir mounts her from behind.

"God, I love this pussy slut."

Sir gradually picks up the pace and Carolina begins licking and sucking me in earnest.

I am a slut. My wrecked pussy is begging to be fucked again as Carolina starts to cum on Sir's cock. He must have given her permission before they arrived at my cabana.

She sucks my clit so hard as she slides her finger inside me, tickling my spot, that I cum realizing I had no permission to do so.

"It's okay slut. You deserve it."

Gratefully I let go, cumming again immediately.

Sir is fucking Carolina so hard.

"That's it slut, take my cock. You will remember who your cunt belongs to."

Carolina fucks back at him and the sensation of her mouth slamming into my cunt as Sir assaults her pussy makes me cum with such force I spray all over her face.

"You will miss us won't you slut?"

"Yes Sir," Carolina softly says.

She can barely get the words out since my spasming pussy continues to douse her face.

Sir slams her hard one last time before he fills her with his cum.

Carolina cums again as well and sprays her girl juices all over Sir's cock.

I forget how exhausted and sore I am want nothing more to be fucked.

"Clean up sluts. Carolina meet me by the plane. Grayson just landed and doesn't want to wait so hurry up."

"Slut," Sir addresses me, "you look like you need to be fucked. Is your pussy hungry?"

"Yes Sir."

"You are a needy little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir. I am a greedy whore begging Sir to be fucked."

"Well I am busy, but you may fuck whomever you want. Cum as often as you want. Don't disappoint me anymore."

"Yes Sir. I am grateful whore who doesn't deserve your kindness."

"You are probably right but you did well last night so I shall reward you."

With that, he turned on his heels and left me there, aching, dripping pussy and all.

I lay back and close my eyes for a second until an older man and his young son approach. He must be barely 18 and practically salivating at my open pussy.

"My name is Mr. Benton, Sir to you of course. This is my son Adam. He was off at military school and, sadly, is very inexperienced. He turned 18 months ago and while he is not a virgin he has only fucked average girls. He needs to mount a slut. I may buy him one if he proves himself."

"Your Master told me you can fuck whomever you choose today when we asked if Adam could fuck your sloppy pussy. Is that accurate?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Will you fuck my son, and me of course?"

My shameless pussy could care less at the moment what cock is inside, she wants them all.

"Yes Sir. Please."

Sir Adam wasted no time roughly grabbing me and flipping me over.

Instinctively I raise my ass in the air for him.

"That's it son, mount her like the dog she is. I have never seen a slut with such a greedy slit. I wonder if her ass is as good as her pussy was last night?"

"My son was too nervous to fuck you last night but he looks ready now."

With no ceremony the young man, clearly inexperienced, slammed into me and indeed starts to fuck me like a dog.

I don't really care. I'm just happy to have a cock in me. He lasts longer than I expected and another cock immediately replaces his in my cunt.

I don't even look back to see who it was but the cock is expertly fucking my pussy smoothly and my orgasm beings to build.

"I wish I was as young as you kid and my cock would get hard again so quickly."

"You still want to fuck her ass?"

No words were spoken and Sir lifts me until I can stand before he pulls out. I feel empty again, but only for a moment.

Adam is behind me again as Sir lays on the bed.

"Get on my cock slut."

I climb on the bed and lower my pussy on his cock.

Sir pulls me toward him and I feel Adam behind me now. He must have lubed it up because it doesn't take much effort for him to slide his cock in my tight hole.

"Fuck you were right. This feels amazing. Like my cock is in a vice she's so tight," Adam proclaims.

"I knew you'd like it son."

I am so blissfully full. Sir thrusts his cock up at me while his son fucks my ass. I love having two cocks in me at once and it's not long before I cum hard.

"That's it bitch. Take my cock. You like me fucking your ass slut?"

"Oh yes Sir. Fuck me harder please."

With that they were both slamming into me and as I cum again and I am flooded with warmth as father and son fill me with cum.

"You are right. I need a slut. I cannot wait for the auction. Too bad we can't get this slut."

He pulls out of me as his father smacks my ass. I dismount his cock and kneel on the bed as his father stands.

"Son, you don't want one that has been fully trained as this slut has been. You want to break the slut in yourself. She will need to know who is boss."

They leave me kneeling and walk away as though I am not even here.

Dazed and satisfied for the moment I lay back brown.

I doze for a bit until Ruby brings a tray with lemonade and fruit. She hands me a glass and I drink as though I've been lost in a desert and immediately hand her the glass.

She pours me another and a middle aged man and, presumably, his wife walk up to me.

"We are here to buy a slut but my wife here has never been with a women. Show us a good time slut," he asked and ordered at the same time.

I love licking pussies that have never been with a girl. Women lick pussy so much better than men. They get all aggressive and try too hard. Women on the other hand already know what feels good so, naturally, we are just better at it.

"I would be honored Sir."

The man directed her to lay on the bed and I dive between her legs. She is already wet; her juices sparkling in the sun

I blow on her, knowing the sensation of breath on wet lips. She is shaking as I very slowly start to lick her slit, periodically dipping my tongue inside to meet her hard clit.

Her breathing increases when I slide my finger between lips, up one and down the other. She is very wet and I start to coat her lips with her own slippery juices. Teasing her slowly with my fingers I lower my tongue to her clit, running it around her hard numb.

"You like that baby? You like this slut on your cunt," her questions her.

"Absolutely. She is magic."

She is already moaning loudly and breathing hard. I knowingly slide my finger in her cunt and tickle her g-spot. Grabbing at the bed she slams her pussy into my face, flooding my hand with girl cum.

I start lapping at her cunt , drinking her in.

Her husband is jerking his very hard cock over us as his wife continuously begins to cum. I stick my finger in her wet pussy before sliding it in her ass.

I am desperately in need of a cock inside my raging pussy at the sight before me. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman in a state of erotic bliss.

She is bucking into my face as her husband saunters behind us and eases his cock into my dripping pussy.

"Arthur this is divine. I can't wait until tomorrow."

She could barely get the words out riding the waves of her orgasm.

I am close as her husband starts ramming my pussy harder. It doesn't take long and I start to cum. He continues to pound at my pussy as I lick his wife and finger her ass.

It doesn't take long before I start to cum on his cock.

"Fuck," he grunts," your pussy is surprisingly tight considering the abuse it took yesterday. I'm going to fill you with my cum again slut"

He fills me up and I feel it spill out of me and collapse into his wife's pussy.

"Get off me slut, I need to taste some pussy myself and yours is a little used for my first time," his wife orders, empowered by her experience apparently.

They leave quickly and I fall asleep quickly, dreaming of tomorrow.