Sirens and Freaks Pt. 01

Story Info
What do you do if you meet the sexual freak of your dreams?
1k words
3.74
7.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten years later and I still have the scratchy recording I made with my phone through the paper-thin wall. Here's a brief transcript:

... a door slamming ... kissing ... laughter ... "why don't you show me how good you are?" ... the unmistakable sound of deep throat gagging ... "oh yeah, fuck yeah" ... "lick my clit, lick it, yeah get those fingers deep inside me" ... the rhythmic thumping of a headboard against the wall ... "yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck me hard" ... "harder! for fuck's sake, harder!" ... the relentless banging of the headboard against the wall, faster ... the cry of her orgasm set against the slapping of skin against skin ... another of her orgasms, then another ... "get on your knees in front of me" ... "fuck, fuck, here I cum, open your mouth" ... the unmistakable groan of a guy cumming hard ... more laughter ...

This was my girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend. On-and-off again girlfriend. I never found out who the guy was.

Had it been a mistake for me and her to get a place together? At least we'd ensured we had separate bedrooms -- although here was that decision biting me in the arse.

I was angry. Broken-hearted. Devastated. But, fuck it, I was stroking my cock as I listened -- and, of course, I was recording it on my phone like the perv I was. I could visualise perfectly what they were doing, Just days ago, it would've been me pounding her pussy and then painting her face.

But not now. And she knew this. She knew I would be able to hear. She was noisy while fucking but this time she had provided a running commentary. Just to hurt me more.

That wasn't all.

There was a knock at my door and she walked in.

"Hey babe can I borrow the lube?"

She was naked. Her face was still cum-spattered. She looked at me and laughed.

I didn't try to hide the fact I was in the middle of having a wank. I didn't give a shit.

"Seriously?" I said. "You come in here after fucking another guy -- and with his cum still on your face?"

"Yeah. And we haven't finished yet. That's why I want the lube."

She took it from my bedside table.

"He didn't even cover all of your face," I said.

"Yeah, well not everybody's got your talents, babe. Do you want some more lube to finish yourself off?"

I held out my hand and she squirted some into it. I stroked my cock as she stood there, watching me. A drop of his cum fell from her chin onto those perfect tits.

"You're going to watch me wank?" I asked. "You're unbelievable. Just fuck off out of my room."

She took my hand. I stood. She kneeled, then silently pointed at her face. She made a circling motion.

"All over me," she whispered, giggling to herself.

In my head I was telling her what a bitch she was. In my head I was telling her to fuck off out of my room, and out of my life. In my head I was moving out, posting the keys through the letterbox, and never looking back.

But, in reality, I was holding her by the hair and feeling an orgasm build in my balls.

"Keep it quiet, babe!" she whispered again.

Yeah, as if she didn't want this other guy to know.

It took around 10 seconds. My spunk splashed across her already wet face. I pushed my cock through her lips as it continued to pump. She sucked me dry.

She rose to her feet and looked at me, one eye plastered shut with sperm. I scooped it out and held out my fingers. She licked them clean. She turned on her heels and was gone.

I heard her muffled voice through the wall: "Sorry babe. Long toilet break."

A muffled guy's voice: "Holy fuck! I really covered you in cum!"

"What can I say? You're a beast."

*** the sound of kissing ***

"Mmm, I like the taste of my own cum!"

"Yeah, you should taste my arsehole too."

... more laughter ...

More fucking, this time clearly more intense, more serious, as he pounded her arsehole. The crying out when she comes from anal -- somewhere between orgasm and pain.

I listened. I had another wank. But this time I didn't see her again until the next day, when the guy had long gone.

We split up for good weeks later. I moved out, blocked her number, removed her on social media. It was just too insane. She was a sexual freak. But then again, so was I. That's why it had been so incredibly good -- and so short-lived.

I suffered. I was in and out of relationships for years. Every other woman was boring in bed. Several relationships ended because they said I was too intense, or too demanding.

That was ten years ago.

I healed as time went on. I stopped thinking about her so much. I fell in love with somebody else. Got married. We had two kids. And eventually, outside of thinking of her occasionally while fucking my wife, she finally left my mind.

Why am I telling you all this?

I'm registered on a swinger's site. Of course I am. I love my wife so incredibly deeply but, as I mentioned, I'm a sexual freak. I need more than she can even imagine giving me. We fuck lots, but she's somebody who thinks doggy-style is daringly pornographic. I came in her mouth once and she nearly threw up.

I found what I need through hook-ups via swinger websites. Women and couples who saw sex the same way I did. Freaks.

I was idly browsing profiles and... There she was. Local to me. Beautiful, still. I literally lost my breath as I looked through her photos.

What did I do? I had a wank. Yeah, that hasn't changed. I looked at the pictures of her being used by guys. She clearly still had a taste for cum.

I clicked to make contact. I knew that I was about to end my marriage. But I had no choice.

Her reply?

"I wondered how long it would take you. When do you want to meet?"