Sirens and Freaks Pt. 02

Story Info
A guy sees an old girlfriend – who's as much a slut as ever.
1.4k words
4.03
10.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(You should read the first part of this story.)

It's 10pm. Dark. I'm in a part of town I haven't visited before.

The excuse I gave to my wife for being out so late is that I had to attend a dinner with clients.

It's not really a lie. I did. It's just that I made my excuses and left half an hour ago.

And now I'm meeting a former girlfriend I haven't seen for a decade.

I ring the door bell, and wait.

And then there she is. Her incredible figure is silhouetted by the light.

Neither of us say anything. She leads me through to her living room, and we again face each other. She has that half smile that, on its own, made my cock hard in the old days.

I don't want to make judgements about her appearance. But this is a dirty story. You're here to cum just like -- spoiler alert -- both she and I will be doing very soon.

Jenna and I last saw each other as college students. The years since have baked-in her beauty. Not that she ever lacked any kind of physical or sexual confidence. Yes, she was fucked-up back then. But she knew the power she had. And she used it. With me. With other guys and, sometimes, girls.

And that's what broke my heart so many times that nothing but dust was left.

It's a warm night. She's wearing a t-shirt a few sizes too small, and cut off jeans shorts.

Those amazing tits, so tight inside the shirt. Evidently, she now has pierced nipples that poke through the fabric. I guess I'm not the only one turned on already as I feel my cock strain against my pants.

I can guess why she got the piercings. She always enjoyed rough nipple play. Pinching, rolling, flicking. And, of course, licking, hard sucking and rubbing the tip of my cock against them.

We continue not to say anything.

Our eyes do all the communicating. I'm no more romantic than the next guy. But we have a connection that, frankly, I suspect is fucking supernatural. It's not that I love her. I've got a wife for that. It's more that we're fundamentally connected. It's always been this way, from the first time Jenna and I saw each other across a crowded pub.

Cupid fired every single arrow he had. He was a bastard. But we fucked that night in ways that make porn films look like a christian sex-education movie. I filled every one of her holes at least once with my tongue, cock and fingers. She woke-up the next morning with two loads of my cum dried on her hair and, of course, I woke-up to find her mouth around my cock once again.

If only she hadn't cheated on me so much that NOT fucking another person became the thing that required forgiveness. But it was complicated. We were young. I didn't want to share her love. But the thought of other people using her body made my cock incredibly hard. We had countless threesomes, and even a foursome once with some of my mates.

The trouble is we didn't understand the difference between sharing love, and sharing sex.

Back in the room on this hot evening, she moves towards me for a kiss. But hey, I'm not here for romance.

I turn her around, pull down her shorts, and bend her over the table. I feel her pussy, reaching under to rub the hard spot of her clit. I've half a thought to lick her out from behind, but I'm too keen.

I free my cock and plunge it inside her.

She gasps. The feeling as I pound her pussy is so familiar. Intense. Exquisite. My cock was made for her pussy, and her pussy for my cock.

It's clear she was already turned on. She's wet. But her pussy feels a little too smooth. I realise the truth. I'm churning another guy's cum in her pussy. It's fresh.

I can't stop now, even if I wanted to. I pound her pussy like a piston. She shouts out as she cums, and I feel her pulse against my cock. I grab her hair and pull her head back as I continue fucking her.

Her first words since I arrived: "Fuck, yes! God, I've missed you!"

She cums again.

I feel my balls start to tighten and an orgasm building.

I pull out and tell her to get on her knees.

She presents her head to my cock just as I start spurting. Her face and hair are immediately covered in stripes of cum. I push my cock through her lips then grab the back of her head as I feel my dick pulsing. She gags but grips my arse cheeks and pulls me deeper into her.

She used to tell me how she loved tasting me at the back of her throat for days after we'd fucked.

She laughs and looks up at me. I'm panting from perhaps the most intense orgasm I've had since, well, the last time I fucked her.

"That was incredible," says a voice.

Not hers.

A guy walks out of the bedroom, doing up his shirt.

She'd been fucking somebody else when I turned up.

"Who the fuck is this?" I say.

Jenna is still on her knees.

"I've no fucking idea!" she replies.

"I'm Paul," he says. He looks at Jenna: "Sorry, what was your name again?"

She introduces herself with laughter. They mock-shake-hands.

This is the situation in the room. Jenna is still on her knees, my cum dripping from her face onto her t-shirt. I'm standing there, my trousers around my ankles, my cock still semi-hard.

Evidently, none of this strikes Paul as odd. He glances at me with a smile, then pulls his cock and balls out of his trousers. Jenna looks up at him, in a way that I've seen so many times before. Paul gets the message. He stands in front of her and she swallows his cock. He lets out a deep satisfied groan and starts slowly thrusting.

I'm standing there watching. Part of me feels angry. A bigger part of me feels turned on. Thus it ever was with Jenna.

Jenna dips to lick and suck Paul's balls.

"Fuck, you're good!" he says.

"I know."

Paul grabs her hair, and angles her face to take his load. She sticks her tongue out.

My cock is hard again, and I realise there's another load of cum ready to go. I join Paul, wanking our cocks in front of her face.

We start spurting around same time, and the jets of cum mingle in the air before landing on Jenna's face.

Paul is good at this. He spurts like somebody firing a super soaker on a hot day. Jenna laughs as he again covers her face and hair in semen. Once he's done he slaps his cock against her face, and the two of us push our wilting cocks into her mouth. She licks the tips clean of the remaining semen.

"Fucking hell!" says Paul, accurately. "You and me should hire ourselves out as a two-man bukkake service!"

Let's hit the pause button here.

If you're reading this and thinking Jenna is a cheating slut then, honestly, you just don't get it. My feelings for Jenna had only got stronger. It made me love her more -- and I didn't want to love her at all. I already had a wife.

I don't know if Jenna planned to have another guy there when I visited. But I wouldn't be surprised.

Back in the room, I pull up my trousers. It feels like I've overstayed my welcome.

"Hang on mate," says Paul. "I'll come with you."

He pulls up his trousers and we leave, not even looking back at Jenna.

"That's her idea," said Paul, as we walked down the street. "She said on Tinder that I should fuck off as soon as it was done. I was about to go when you arrived."

I nod. Sounds right. She always enjoyed being used.

"You want to get a quick drink?" asks Paul.

I say not. I say I've got to get back home. Paul flags down a taxi.

"Maybe we'll see each other again!" he says.

I nod. Maybe we will. But I know that I'll be seeing Jenna again. I've no choice. And she knows this.