Sir's Big Dumb Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginnings of the journey between a Sir and his slave.
879 words
3.3
5.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll never forget the first time I saw him. I met him through mutual friends from a hobby we shared. He was more experienced than I, but that made him all the more alluring. His voice was velvet. He was handsome and wise. I immediately began to crush on him.

Over time, we began to run in circles that overlapped and every time I saw him I got that thrill down my spine. Eventually we formed a casual friendship. This friendship harbored a one sided crush, a crush which I kept secret for as long as possible. Then, one day, I began to flirt with him a little, testing the waters.

He seemed receptive to my advances, though we had to keep things secret to protect his reputation in the circles we ran in. He was a very important person in our shared hobby. He had an image to uphold and a lot more at risk than I did.

The first time he called me I was so nervous I could barely speak. Eventually it fizzled out and we lost contact for some time. We talked here and there over the years, until one day, everything changed.

One day, he messaged me to catch up. And somehow, we began to flirt again. The sparks were still there! I was so excited. And so scared. I didn't know where this was going to go, but I was excited to find out.

Eventually we started talking about relationships and kinks and more. Then he asked me a question that would change my life forever. He asked me if I wanted him to be my Sir. To give this a casual chance to see where this goes. I leapt on the situation immediately. I was a switch with no formal sub training. He was an experienced Dom. One willing to train me.

Sir was hard on me, but he was always fair. Sir trained me day and night in order to learn. Through him I learned how to be both a better sub, and a better Dom. He taught me well. And he continues to teach me to this day.

We would message back and forth for hours. He taught me to edge. Something I had never done before. Sir liked it when I edged, he would keep me there for hours, sometimes not allowing me to cum at all even though I did my best to serve. Sir was hard on me, but was not without mercy. If I managed to make him cum, a difficult task to be sure, I would be allowed to cum as well.

I'll never forget the first time I made Sir cum. I was overjoyed. I had been degrading myself and worshipping him for what felt like hours. I presented my tits for him, did anything and everything he asked for. When he finally came my heart soared. I had managed the impossible. Me, his humble slave, had managed to be the reason behind his orgasm. I was in awe. I felt so powerful, so drunk on the fact that I had managed the incredible feat. All without being there in person.

The second night was much the same as the first. I worked hard to make Sir cum, and was once again successful. I would not always be so lucky. As time wore on it got harder and harder to make Sir cum. I haven't managed it since, to my great shame.

Still, Sir praised my efforts, and scolded and punished me when I did wrong. I made mistakes often. But tried to learn swiftly. I'll never forget my first real punishment, to write about being cucked. It was something I feared. Something I did not want to happen. So naturally he made me write about it.

At the time I did not realize it was a punishment, but I followed orders anyways. It was not my best work. But Sir said it would do. He said I had potential, and set me to task with reading more smut, something I had never really done before. So, I read a few stories, and learned a few things. Now my next writings will be better, at least that is my hope.

The night before last I messed up. As punishment he made me orgasm many times. Over and over he forced me to cum. Well past the point of being enjoyable. In fact, it got to the point it hurt. But still he would not relent. Over and over he ordered me to cum, and my body obeyed, for it is his.

Even as I begged for mercy, he would simply repeat the command, and scold me. I did as I was told, and orgasmed through the pain. It was my first overstimulation session. And it was hell. But I obeyed Sir.

Finally at long last he relented and allowed my sore body respite. Then he praised me for doing so well for my first time. Sir may be hard but he is always fair. Sir recognizes how hard I try, and forgives, or at the very least, often guides me with an almost gentle approach.

I have to go now, but more to come soon on the journey of becoming Sirs big dumb slut.