Sirs R&R 2 Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir took the front window seat, with me beside him. The two guests each took a seat in different rows on the opposite side of the plane, so each had two seats to stretch out in. Even before takeoff Sir's hand was high on my bare thigh. Once we reached altitude, Sir reached over and untied the belt and released the button holding my wrap dress closed.

"Take two bottles of water up to our pilots, see what our guests would like and bring me a scotch and a water," was Sir's request.

As I stood up my dress completely opened down the front, baring me completely. As I handed the waters to the pilots the copilot ran his hand up the back of my thigh and gave my ass a squeeze. I hadn't realized till then how sore my butt still was from the paddlings the night before.

Our guest in the front seat simply asked for a beer, but his friend behind him used my nipples to pull me closer to him as he inspected me carefully before also asking for a beer. I got a similar treatment from both when I was back with their beers. I got Sir's Scotch and water along with a water for me and returned to my seat, handing Sir his drinks.

Sir took his drinks and leaned in close to me and softly asked, "Are you ok taking care of our guests?"

I knew that Sir was not asking about delivering drinks. It was very unusual for Sir to ask before sharing me. I reassured him with a smile and said, "I live to serve."

Sir nodded and told me,"The pilot and copilot will go first, then our guests. If it gets to be too much simply call me."

I simply nodded and said, "Yes Sir." Sir ran his hand up my thigh to find my cunt so wet he met my wetness before he ever got to my cunt. He gave me a wink and a smile.

It was actually longer than I had anticipated before the copilot came back, gave me a wink and headed towards the back of the plane. I gave Sir a smile and slipped out of my dress, before standing giving both of our passengers smiles and a good look and headed back to join the copilot.

He kissed me and with a hand on my shoulder encouraged me down onto my knees. I kissed his cock and he slipped it deep into my mouth. As I caressed it with my tongue, I got the definite taste of whomever he had been with that morning. He enjoyed my tongue and my mouth for a bit before pushing slowly back into my throat. He held it there for a few seconds before withdrawing back into my mouth allowing me to breathe. He started a nice steady rhythm, fucking in and out of my throat, I adjusted to his rhythm, breathing in one time my throat was open, and breathing out the next time. I kept steady eye contact and enjoyed watching his smile. He didn't last long before pushing deep into my throat and shooting straight down it. I licked and sucked him clean, kissed his cock and put it away for him. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and headed back for the cockpit.

I turned, still on my knees, to face the cockpit and saw the pilot working to get out of his seat. He started back but stopped talking to Sir for a moment before continuing back to me. He helped me to my feet and had me kneel on the sheet covered seat, with my ass high and my tits and face on the seat. As I was getting onto the seat I noticed that someone had thoughtfully put a tube of lube in the seat pocket in front of the sheet covered seats.

He rubbed his cock up and down my slit, getting it nice and wet before sliding all the way into my cunt in one long slow push. He hesitated a moment before beginning to fuck me fast, hard and deep. Sometimes that is just what I need. Suddenly all my nerves were gone, all that mattered was the cock pounding in my cunt. I came, it took me completely by surprise, my cunt clenched hard on the cock pounding my cunt and a ripple traveled both directions from my cunt to my moaning throat and to my curling toes. I came twice more before I felt him swell and the pulses as he shot deep in my cunt. He walked around to the other side of the seats so that I could lick and suck him clean. He pointed at the stack of towels that had been put by the seat in case I should need them. I used one to clean what had run down my thigh.

The pilot was barely back in his seat when the guest in the back seat was at my hip. He swatted my ass before walking around in front of me. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out a LARGE cock, not so much overly long, but a good 2 1/2 inches across. I kissed and started licking the head. I kissed his balls and licked the underside of his cock back to the crown. I swirled the head like an ice cream cone, trying to delay taking it into my mouth, but also aware I needed it to be well lubed before it went anywhere else.

He finally laid his cock on my tongue, and I stretched my lips to allow it into my mouth. He made no attempt to go deeper, just let it lie there as I massaged it with my tongue. He started making small in and out movements, enjoying the tension in my lips as well as the caresses of my tongue. He enjoyed that for a bit then withdrew and walked around behind me. I was nervous about youthful exuberance. I've had big cocks before and as long as they are slow and take time for my cunt to adjust, not a problem.

I felt him running his cock up and down my slit, gathering even more moisture. It was definitely an OMG moment as he started to enter my cunt. I wasn't sure as he slowly pushed the crown of his cock into my cunt, but he went slow and gave me time to adjust. I'm sure the cum left by the pilot helped lube the way. He would push in a bit then back up a little bit before pushing again for a little bit. I realized two things at the same time. I hadn't been that full in a long time, and his balls had hit my clit, he was all the way in.

He started to fuck me but still nice and slow, withdrawing till he was barely inside my cunt and then slowly going deep until his balls hit my clit. The feeling was amazing. He started picking up the pace, going faster, his balls hitting my clit harder with each stroke.

He was still picking up the pace when I started to cum. The ripples running up and down my cunt never stopped as he kept fucking me faster and harder. If asked, I only came once but it lasted five minutes. I bit my cum soaked towel to muffle my screams.

He finally drove in so hard that I fell flat onto my stomach with him landing on top of me as I felt his cock still pumping away in my cunt, shooting load after load. We laid there for a while. He propped himself up on his elbows so I could breathe, or at least try to catch my breath. He whispered, "Thank you" in my ear.

I swear I heard a "slurp" as he pulled out of my cunt and stood up. I turned and sat up, taking his cock in one hand and his balls in the other as I licked and sucked him clean. I kissed the tip of his cock and he leaned down and kissed me on the lips, before zipping up his fly and heading back to his seat.

I grabbed two more towels to sit on, there was already a huge wet spot where I was sitting. I was still trying to catch my breath and get my heart rate back to normal.

The other guest was sitting across from Sir and they were having a discussion that I couldn't hear. He didn't seem to be in any rush to come back to me. The guest who had just used me got up and got a fresh bottle of water and brought it back to me. I thanked him with a smile.

The other guest apparently ended his conversation with Sir and walked back to me. He sat down beside me, and started kissing and caressing my cheek, enjoying my tits, tweaking my nipples. He finally asked, "I know Big John just fucked your cunt, is it ok if I enjoy your ass? If not I'm sure I would enjoy your oral skills."

I was surprised at the question but told him, "You may certainly enjoy my ass, it will make this my first three hole flight ever." He smiled and stood up. I moved over to the other reclined seat away from the big wet spot. I handed him the lube, and asked, "You do know how to prep me?"

He replied, "This isn't my first rodeo, but I may surprise you."

I got back on my knees, and soon felt lubed fingers probing my ass, working lube deep on and past the sphincter, the ring. More fingers were added still working my ring and I started to think that maybe I should have checked cock size before agreeing. But, when the fingers were removed and I felt the cock press against the ring and pop through, I was relieved that while he was nice sized, he was not anywhere near the friend he had called "Big John"

He slowly went the depth of my ass in one long slow push, just as he started to hit a rhythm, Sir turned on the planes sound system with a Bob Marley reggae tune. Once again, I was getting fucked to a reggae beat. A solid thrust up my ass with every downbeat. Just as I was comfortable with that, he would double time up my ass on both the down and upbeat for a half dozen strokes before dropping back to just the downbeats.

I was on my knees and elbows as he fucked my ass. Every now and then he would reach down and take a handful of one of my tits and squeeze, or just grab the nipple and twist. When he was just going deep on the down beats my ass got slapped on the upbeat as he withdrew. I very rarely cum from anal but he was making it interesting.

Suddenly my head was jerked up by my hair, as my mouth flew open Sir filled it with his cock. I gagged as it hit my throat, but quickly recovered. Above me I heard a high five. The started fucking me by rocking me back and forth. They stayed in one place, and I was first rocked back filling my ass with a cock, and then rocked forward taking Master into my throat. Every time I was rocked forward I also got a hard slap on my ass, alternating sides.

Suddenly, Sir drove deep in my throat and the cock in my ass started going double time. I felt Sir swell in my throat and shoot his loads straight down, as he pulled back so I could catch a breath, the cock in my ass drove in deep and I felt his cock pulsing shooting his load deep in my ass. I heard another high five above me.

Before I had a chance to clean him, our guest had used one of the towels and was heading back to his seat.

Sir kissed me then handed me a small bag and helped me into the small restroom on the plane. Sitting on the toilet I checked the bag that Sir had given me. It contained a small fleet enema and disposable douche. I used both, the water in the toilet looked like milk when I finished. I wet a towel and cleaned up as best I could. There was also a bit of makeup in the bag, so I did what repairs I could.

As I walked back to sit with Sir, I gave each of our guest a deep kiss, and "thank you"

Sir helped me back into my dress and as I sat asked, "Feeling better."

I smiled, "It has been an interesting flight, I bet there aren't very many members of the mile high three hole and spit roasted club"

Sir laughed and said, "No I bet you are the charter member."

It wasn't too much longer before we landed. The copilot went into the building and came back with an immigration official. He checked everyone's passports and our customs declarations. No fruit, no illegal drugs but a $100 customs fee for excess rum which Sir quickly paid.

We walked into the terminal. Sir got the phone numbers of our two guests and promised them an invitation to an upcoming party with the assurance that I would be there. I got hugs and kisses from both. Both pilots gave me hugs, gropes and kisses.

Sir held me tight for over a minute, then kissed me and warned me, "Rest up for next weekend, you will need it. Don't forget your doctor's appointment in the morning. We don't need that kind of memories."

The pilot carried the bag with the outfits that Sir had given me for the trip out to my car, and we traded another round of hugs, gropes and kisses.

I watched as Sir got into the limo for his ride home, and I felt a few tears as I watched him leave.

Who knows what adventure Sir has planned for me next weekend.