Sis Checking Thing Out 03

Story Info
Bit of fun.
1.3k words
4.41
7.9k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So now I could get Dorene ready to play when I wanted to, I felt I was golden. But the next day my girlfriend and her family invited me to go on their vacation with them for a week. So, I decided to go with them.

Now she was 18 at the time and had a nice body. She loves to wear skimpy clothes and a tiny bikini, which turns me on. But I guess Mom and Dad knew this and they kept a very close eye on us and this was a very frustrating week for me.

When I did get back home, I found just my sister and Mom were home and it was late in the afternoon.  My sister kept giving me funny looks but didn't say anything. After a while she went up and was gone for a bit. I spent that time chatting with Mom, but then she came back down in her bathrobe and she was brushing her hair out. She has done the bathrobe thing all her life, so this was nothing new to us.

She was watching my mom, so when my mom turned her back and couldn't see her, she slowly pulled on her robe flashing a lot of cleavage at me. I figured she had a night gown under her robe but she let me know she didn't. Then she would smile at me and close her robe up again. She did this a few times and once she even was showing her hard nipples off to me.

After the long weekend with my girlfriend, I didn't really need this, but things got worse.  My mom turned and was working on something as my sister was staring at her.  She slid her hands down and slowly rubbed her bare leg, but kept an eye on my mom as her hands slide up, pushing her robe open more. She would peek to see if I was looking, smiled, and turned to keep an eye on Mom as she went higher.

She went to the point that the robe fell open and her pussy was in full view, damn, her.

But I noticed, that while I was gone, she had shaved it bald and just above her pussy she had written 'JIM SLUT'.  

Damn, I was ready to jump her body. But she just smiled and pulled her robe closed again and started to chat with Mom, who was now looking at us and chatting away. All I could think was, 'Mom need to go shopping or something.'

I couldn't take this anymore, so I decided not to let her tease me anymore and head up to my room. A bit of time went by and I could hear her talking to Mom, but it sounded like she was heading up the stairs. I still had the video camera in my room and I reach over and turn it on, then I went and laid on my bed. Sure enough, she tip-toed into my room with a smile on her face. 

"What the fuck with all that flashing? Mom might have caught you!"

"Oh, I was keeping an eye on her," she laughed and then added, "I just wanted to let you know what I've been up to while you've been gone."

"It's not nice to tease someone."

"Well, you shouldn't have gone on vacation and left me all alone. So, it's called pay back."

"Does Mom know you're up here in my room?"

"No, she's busy doing some paperwork now."

I stood, walked over, and pulled the tie on her robe. This I pushed the robe off her shoulder and let it fall on the floor. "I need to know what all you did here," I said to her as I looked at her bald pussy and the writing on it. I rubbed my hand over the writing, "So, I guess you're officially my slut!"

"Yes. I just wanted to make sure you knew it."

"Hmm, maybe we should turn that into a tattoo."

"That could be dangerous, and hard to explain."

She turned enough so I knew she was on the video, as I slid my hand down and ran a finger over her clit and into her pussy. It was hot and wet and she let out a moan.

"I think someone's horny."

"Well, it's been over a week," she chuckled, "and teasing you downstairs, was fun too."

I kept fingering her pussy as I turned her a bit more to the video camera and pulled her back to me. I moved my other hand over to grab one of her boobs.  I tweaked her nipple, which was already hard, and she let out another moan. I slowly started to tweak it harder and pull on it a bit, which caused her to moan a bit louder.

"I think someone likes her nipple played with a bit rough."

"You know that, and that's why you're doing it to me."

I laughed as I turned her around, pulling her up tight to me, "You were bad downstairs, teasing me like that," and that was when I slapped her bare ass. 

"Ouch! Why did you do that?"

"You were bad, and have to pay for it!" I slapped her ass again.

She kinda giggled, "I guess I was really bad."

"Yes," so I slapped it a couple more times, and even harder. She just moaned some more and ground her body into mine.

I stopped and stepped back, slipping off my shorts. With all the teasing over the last week my cock was as hard as a rock. I smiled at her, " Now, you're going to be a good slut, get on your knees and suck this cock."

She smiled as she dropped and went to work on it like the pro that she was. I had to stop her before she made me blow, "Damn, you're going to make me loose it!"

"Thats what I want to do."

"Don't you want me to fuck you?"

"Hell, yea!"

"I'm going to make you work on it. I need to get you ready." I moved over and laid down on the bed, "Maybe that pussy needs to ride my mustache."

A big smile came on her face as she moved over, climbed on the bed, and slid her pussy onto my face. Damn, that thing was wet.  She went into grinding her pussy into my face as I worked my tongue into her pussy. It wasn't long and she started to cum hard, grinding into me harder, as she almost suffocated me. I had to push her off my face to breath, "I think it's cock time!"

She smiled as she slid down grabbing my cock and feeding it to her pussy. Once she got it started, she slid down on it and moaned again, "Yes, this is what I needed," as she started to ride it and pounded her pussy into it. I reached up, grabbed her bouncing boobs, and tweaked her nipples again.

"Oh, damn, harder!" she moaned.

So, I pinched hard and pulled on them, as she kept moaning, "Yes! Damn, I was a bad slut teasing you!"

"Yes, you were," I said to her as I reached down and slapped her ass again.

"Oh, damn," she moaned out again, "I was a bad girl."

I smiled as I slapped it again, harder this time.

"Oh, damn, I was a really bad girl!"

I think she liked her ass being slapped, so I slapped it a few more times, and even harder each time. 

"YES, I WAS BAD!" she screamed.

Then she stopped and just ground her pussy into my cock as she started to cum. She must have saved it up for as much as she was cumming. But she was moaning and screaming almost as loud as she came hard.

I put my hand over her mouth, "Damn it, Mom's going to hear you."

"Right now, I don't give a fuck if she does," the way she sounded I did believe she meant it.