Sis Checking Thing Out 05

Story Info
Noise mom.
2.2k words
4.48
11.2k
22
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, after I fucked Betty, we laid there for a bit.  She smiled at me and whispered to me, "Birthday girls should get to blow out a candle," as she slid down, took my cock in her mouth, and started to suck and play with my balls. Well, it didn't take long and she had me back up and ready.

She stopped sucking and stroked it as she looked at me, "I can keep going and suck you off or maybe, I could get fucked again?"

"If you want to fuck again, we can."

She smiled as she slid up and straddled my body, taking my cock, playing, and teasing her pussy.  Then she slowly slid down onto it and started to ride it hard. I reached up and started to play with her bouncy boobs, it wasn't long and she was cumming again.

She is getting too loud again, so, I pulled her down onto me and rolled her over, kissing her to cover her mouth and keep her a bit quieter. She kissed heavily and moaned at the same time, even to the point of biting me some.

Shortly, we both were cumming and I was filling her again. I laid on top of her, after we started to calm down, "Damn it, you're a noisy one and going to get us in trouble."

"It's not my fault you make me cum so hard!"

"Well, I think you need to head down the stairs before Dorene starts to get up and around," she slips on her stuff and slips out the door.

The next morning, I got up to go to work, and my mom was in the kitchen baking a cake, "What's that for? "

"Remember, it's Pam's birthday today!"

"Ok, but I got to go to work," and headed out the door. 

I worked most of the day, but then we had a breakdown, so, my boss told me I could head home. 

I got home and noticed my mom's car in drive, so I headed for the back door, due to my boots being filthy.  As I walked up to the door, I could see the tv was on, but as I reached for the door, I noticed what was on the tv. I could see that the tape of me fucking Dorene was on the tv. 

'Shit, who the hell found it?'

I couldn't see who was watching it, so I slid over to a side window. I peaked in to see my mom was sitting there watching it. 

"Oh fuck! Now I'm in trouble."

As I tried to figure out what to do next, I noticed my mom's hand was sliding down under her dress that she had on.  I could tell she was rubbing her pussy. "Well, I guess she's not freaking out."

Then I noticed as she reached down and quickly pulled off her panties and started to play with her pussy. She was going to town, 'Damn, she has on hairy pussy!' 

I didn't know what to do, but I had to stay and watch her.  But then she stopped and opened the top of her dress, working the bra out of the way.

'What is she doing now?' I thought as I looked at the tv and it was showing me tweaking and pulling on Dorene's nipples and she was screaming as she was cumming.

I looked back at Mom and she was doing it to her nipples. I guess she wanted to see what it was like. She kept tweaking and pulling with one hand and the other went back to her pussy.  She was working with them both and then she squirmed about as I felt she was cumming. 

I looked back at the tv and noticed it was showing me and Betty now. We were going to town and Mom kept her eyes glued to the tv.

Damn, I couldn't take this anymore! So, I headed back to the door and began making a lot of noise so she knew I was home. As I walked in, she was over by the tv shuttling it off, "Hi, so how was the party, Mom?"

"Oh, it was alright," but she looked a bit flushed, and nervous. I noticed the video camera was sitting on the table. As I looked at her, I noticed she didn't have time to fix her bra right, and it was noticeable.

"I see you borrowed my camera!"

"Well, yes, I wanted to tape the birthday party. I hope you don't mind." 

"No, I don't care if you use it," as I said to her, as I picked it up and opened it, "hmm, I thought I had a tape in it."

"I don't think you did."

"I think you had a couple drinks at the party and maybe, are a bit fuzzy about it," I said as I walked over to the VCR, hit eject, and out popped the tape, "oh, here it is."

As I looked at it, I smiled at her, "Looks like you found it and was watching it."

She looked down shyly as she whispered, "I don't know how it got in there."

"Well, maybe I should tell you that I've been home for a bit and already noticed it being played as I came up to the door, and noticed you watching it!"

She knew she was caught now, so she argued, "Well, I can't believe what you were doing to your sister! I had to see what you two were doing, and then you were messing around with Betty too!"

"Well yes, that's true. But as you could tell, they both wanted to have fun and I was just helping them out."

"That don't make it right!"

"I couldn't help but notice you seemed to be enjoying watching us on the tape." Her face turned bright red and she didn't say anything. 

"I know you haven't played around in a while.  Maybe it's time for you to find a boyfriend."

"I've been too busy." 

Maybe it's time to find time, as it seems like you need to have some fun."

"I don't think you need to tell me that."

"I shouldn't, but let me help you out. You need to get up to date for the new age dating system."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, I noticed your pretty hairy," is said with a wicked smile, "you need to trim it, or shave it," I stood there smiling ay her.

"What? I've never done that or ever tried it!"

"Well, you need too, and get up to date, Lady!"

"I don't see me doing that."

I turned and happened to look down, seeing her panties were still on the floor. I picked them up, "Seems you forgot something," I said to her as I handed them to her. She headed off to her room, so that she didn't have to talk about it.

I hurried to my room and grabbed my kit and went to her room, where I knocked and opened the door. She did have a few drinks and was sitting on the end of her bed, "What do you want now? Haven't you embarrassed me enough yet?"

"I'm not her to embarrass you. I'm here to help you."

"Oh, and may I ask how you're going to do that?"

I knelt in front of her and showed her my shave kit, "I'm here to help you get up to date."

"I told you, I don't see me doing that!"

"Thats why I'm here," I gave her a push so she would fall back, and as she did, I slowly slid her dress up. She was still pantyless and I could smell her pussy, from her playing with it earlier. 

"What are you doing? You're my son and can't be doing that!"

"It needs to be done, and being your son, I should help you out!" I pried her legs apart some, and then said to her, "So, the only thing is, we have to decide if we are doing a nice trim or going bald."

"I can't go bald! What if someone saw it!"

"Who all will you show it to?"

"We can do a nice trim."

She started to push up, but I still had legs apart and started to run the clipper over her pussy, trimming it. "Oh, shit! You're not doing it!"

"I think I'm. It's too late now."

She fell back acting a bit mad, but her pussy was still purring from earlier. So, I now trimmed it up, but used my fingers to work the skin. I would let my fingers slide up and rub her pussy and brushed across her clit, every so often.

Every time I did, her body would twitch and she would gasp a bit. She was getting wet again, as I buzzed around her pussy.  The more my fingers would rub her pussy and clit, the wetter she got.  She'd had enough to drink and I guess someone did this to her. She was so horny now, that some small moans slipped out and she parted her legs more.

I got it looking pretty good, as I wiped up the hair mess and rubbed her pussy a bit harder. She was so turned on, that I think she was close to cumming.  

I smiled looking at her wet pussy as I leaned in and ran my tongue into her slit and up to her clit. She jumped and screamed, "What are you doing?"

I held on to her, "It looks so good now that I have to give it a taste test!"

"I'm you mother!"

"I know, but being a good son, and knowing your pussy needs this, we just need to get it done."

She struggled a little bit, but I kept licking and probing her pussy. Then I noticed she stopped struggling and just let me work her pussy.  She was moaning a bit more, but seemed to be fucking my face now.

Then it happened!

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed as she started to cum, holding my head as she came.  I took her over the top, until she fell back trying to breathe. I stopped as she laid there and leaned up, as I started to open the top of her dress. 

"What you doing now?"

"Well, I noticed that when you were watching the movie, you opened your top and started to play with your nipples."

"I couldn't believe that she let you do that to hers and I wanted to see if it hurt."

"Well, you heard her moaning and screaming, so she must have liked it."

Just then, I had her dress opened and grabbed her nipple, tweaking it, and pulling on it. "Oh, that does hurt!"

I kept playing with them and was getting a bit rough with the whole boob. I also worked my way back down and started to eat some more of her pussy.  She seemed to be moaning louder now and I noticed she used her hands to help me play with her titties.

She was going to town, playing, and fucking my face, and not long she was cumming again. She fell back again, so I stopped eating her and looked up at her.

"So, did your titties like that?" I asked her as I started to rub my hands over her body.

"Yes, I think they did," she said as she laid there enjoying me rubbing her body and with one hand, I started to work my pants and shorts down. 

I didn't know how she was going to act or what she would do, but I was going to fuck her. I got them worked down and out of the way, as I got back to rubbing her body and titties with both hands and then I started working up to her shoulders.  By doing this, I could move my body up over the top of her. 

She seemed to be enjoying the massage, then I lowered down on her and took my cock to find her pussy, and lined it up. As I poked it into her, I laid down more on her.

She realized that I was starting to fuck her, which caused her to jump, "We can't do this."

As I started to push into her, I said to her, "too late now. We are going to fuck!"

"But you're my son!"

"So? I fucked my sister and now I'm fucking my mom. You both need it and I'm here to help you!"

"Oh, this is so wrong!" she moaned as my cock sunk fully into her.

"Oh, damn," she said as she laid there for a minute, but then I felt her legs wrap around my hips as she held on. It wasn't long and she started to fuck me back. So now, we are fucking harder and I was pounding her pussy. It didn't take long and she came again, but I kept fucking her.  

Then, I felt it coming and I slammed deep into her, as I filled her pussy. She was cumming again.

Then I heard someone come into the house, must be Dorene. I jumped up and got dressed as Mom just laid there.

"Well, with all the cum and moaning, I think you liked it."

"It has been a long time for me."

"The dry spell is now over with. I've got a lot to show you, what we can do now, that we've got this first fuck in."

I turned to leave and noticed a felt tip pen on her side table.  I smiled to myself, as I turned back to her. I leaned over, wrote just above her pussy, and smiled, as I walked out.

She looked down and saw what I wrote, JIM SLUT #3, and shook her head.