Sis Checking Thing Out 09

Story Info
Stepping them up.
2.1k words
3.96
3k
6
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been very open and wild around the house and I've been picking up slutty clothes for them to wear. All of them have been doing whatever I come up with, so I've pushed out farther to see where they would say no.

Now as I've told you already, I worked for a farmer. He has three of us working for him.  The other two were a bit older than me and one was a black man in his thirties.  He was a hard worker and his body showed how hard he worked, it was very solid.

His only problem was he loved to talk and brag all day long.  Most of his talk was about his sex life and all the women he has had. I would just laugh at him and just say, "Okay," and "Yea."

But he did have some wild stories and if true, they were really wild. Then one day I was picking on him as we worked, "Okay, Zeb, how many white women have you taken care of so far?"

He just smiled at me, "Working on that one."

"So, I guess none?" I asked with a wicked grin on my face.

"Not yet. I be working on it!"

"Well, maybe you shouldn't, that white stuff might kill you!"

"HELL NO! I would tear that shit up, wear them out, and leave them full of this black juice," he stated as he grabbed at his crotch.

"Sure, you will. So, who all you tearing up now then?"

"Oh, I don't kiss and tell. I don't want them bitches getting mad at me and cutting me off."

"I haven't seen you with any."

He shook his head, "Well, I've been on a bit of a dry spell here, without a car to get around with."

The rest of the day we were doing hay and all the dust, dirt, and sweating got to us all.  I then figured I would try something out. I called home and Dorene answered, "Is Mom home?"

"No, she's at her friend's house."

"Good. Are you up for some fun?"

"I'm always ready for fun!"

"I'll be home soon, so why don't you go take a nice shower and put on that sling shot bikini I got you."

"Okay, I'll be ready for you."

I just smiled as I went back to work.

I've given Zeb a ride back to his place a few times. So, today was a long and hot one and as we headed out, I spoke up, "It's been a hot day, Zeb, so I want you to come back to my place and have a cold beer."

"I would, but damn, I need a shower to get all this damn dirt off me."

As I drove past his place, he looked at me as I said, "Hell, we both can drink beer after today and you can grab a shower at my place."

I pulled in and he followed me into the house. When we walked in, sure enough, I found Dorene laying back on the couch in her slingshot.  Now a sling shot doesn't hide too much, so a lot of skin was showing and her boobs were almost falling out.

She smiled at me, "As told, Sir." But then she noticed Zeb and he saw her.

She jumped up, "You didn't tell me your friend was coming!" she screamed as she tried to cover up some, which caused her boobs to all most fall out.

"Oh, it's only Zeb, he came back to have a beer and a shower."

"Well, I'm not really dressed for company."

"Don't worry about me, Miss Dorene, I think your dressed just fine!" Zeb exclaimed.

I looked at him and noticed he was a bit excited to see her for sure. "Well, let's get those beers!"

"I'm a bit dirty to be sitting around your house and mess it up," Zeb said as he took the beer.

"Yea, you can go get that shower first," I told him as I led him off, showing him the bathroom and giving him a pair of my shorts to put on after. 

I went back and Dorene kinda yelled at me, "You should've told me about him coming, so he didn't see me dress in this!"

"Your right, I think you should take it off."

"RIGHT!"

"Seriously, take it off!"

"You want me naked when he comes out of the shower?"

"Yep."

"Now why would I do that?"

"Well, he's never seen a naked white female and maybe it's time he does."

"So, I'm just supposed to show him?" Dorene asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, and more."

"What's that mean?"

"Well, he's been telling me how great and big of a stud he is. I think it's time to find out."

"Are you saying what I think your saying?"

"Yes. He's never fucked a white female and you've never had a black man. So today is the day for both of you."

As I reached up and untied the top part of her sling shot, she said, "I don't know about all this," as I pulled it all off her.  

She was now naked and I heard the shower going off, so I said to Dorene, "He's going to be coming out, so I want you to walk past him when he comes out and let him see you. Then go into your bedroom and leave your door open."

She looked at me with a bit of a confused look, but as she heard the door opening, she slowly walked past to her room.

Zeb came out in just the shorts that I gave him.  His eyes went big as he saw her walking by naked and watched her go into her room.

He looked at me, "Damn, Man, that's not nice to tease me with that."

I looked down and noticed a tent forming in the shorts, as I said, "Who's teasing you? She didn't shut her door!"

He looked at me and slowly walked down the hall, looked in her room, and saw she was laid out naked on her bed looking at him.

"Damn, Woman! You're looking fucking good there!"

She smiled back at him, parted her legs a little, and said to him, "Well, I heard you've never had white before."

"That's true."

"Well, you're never going to say that again, that is if you get rid of those shorts!"

"No problem," he said as he slid them down and kicked them off.

I think both of us were a bit shocked. He was black as hell, thick, and had to be over ten-inches, and he was not fully hard yet!

"Damn, I don't know about all that," she gasped.

"Too late for that, your laid out naked in front of me and you're going to get all of this," he told her as he reached down and stroked it some. He stopped and, pulling her legs more apart, slid his hand up to her pussy.

"Damn, thing is already pretty wet and ready," he said as he slid onto the bed beside her. He shoved his tongue down her throat as his finger slid into her pussy and worked on her slit and clit.

I could hear her moaning some as he played with her. Knowing her the way I do, and the way she was acting, I knew he was going to get to fuck her.

He kept playing with her pussy as he slid down, sucking and nibbling on her boobs. She just laid back letting him do his thing. Then he stopped and slid down on the bed, "I think I need to see what white pussy tastes like," he said and then I saw her jerk as his tongue ran up her pussy.

He locked his arm on her, pulling her pussy to his face, and he went to town eating her pussy.  She wasn't complaining as she let him have his way.  It didn't take too long before she was screaming and cumming on his face. 

He stopped in the middle of it and looking at her said, "Bitch, I think this pussy is ready," as he slid up and pushing her legs further apart.  I saw, as he rubbed his stiff cock to her pussy lips, that it looked a lot fatter now and even longer.

She was looking at it too, "I don't know if..." and as the 'if' came out he shoved into her, I would say at least four-inches in the first push, causing her to scream as he went in.

"That's all right, Bitch! Scream all you want because you took all of it and I'm filling this white pussy," he declared as he shoved hard again. He wasn't taking it easy because I think another four-inches just went in causing her to scream again.

He stopped pushing in and started to just fuck her with all eight-inches and she was moaning as he did. 

I could tell she wasn't far from cumming again and I think he knew it too. He wrapped his arms around her legs, all most picking her ass off the bed, as he kept fucking her.

Then she screamed again, as she started to cum all over his cock.

I guess that was what he was looking for, her cumming and drowning his cock, because as she started to cum, he smiled, pulled her tighter to his cock, and drove into her. He buried his cock all the way up to his balls.

I have never heard her scream so loud, but he just laid there letting her pussy get used to it. Then he slowly started to fuck her again, starting out slowly and then picking up speed, as he pounded her, causing her screams to turn into louder moans as he continued to pound her.

Then I watched as he pulled her up to him, and again shoved his cock in. He was filling her pussy now with his black seed and in the middle of this, she was cumming again as she pushed into him.

When I heard a noise, I realized it was Mom coming home. I stepped back, shutting Dorene's door, and leaving them to do their thing. 

I went out to see her, finding that she was putting some stuff way in the kitchen, as I walked in. I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her boobs as I kissed her neck, "Welcome home," I whispered in her ear.

"If I know this was waiting for me, I would have come home sooner."

I sucked on her neck as I worked her top open, and playing with her boobs, I said to her, "You're being a good slut and not wearing your bra."

"I do what I'm told," she answered.

Working her top off, I turned her around and started to suck on her boobs as she held my head letting me suck them.

I slide my hands down and up under her skirt, finding no panties either, "You are a good slut."

"I try."

I worked my hands around to find her pussy was already wet, "Seems someone is in a good mood."

A small giggle came out, "I'm ready, Sir." 

I reached over and undid her skirt, letting it fall to the floor, and she stepped out of it. I turned her around again and pulled her back to me, playing with her boobs and pussy.  She moaned and pushed back into me.

I slowly started to push her forward as I played and guided her down the hall. She was letting me guided her thinking we were going to her room or mine. I stopped in front of Dorene's room and pushed the door open as I slid my hand up to cover her mouth.

Good thing I did, because she gasped and she saw Zeb fucking Dorene again, and he was going to town. He was doing a long slam into her and we could see his cock coming out and going in. I think Mom was shocked at the size of it, but I smiled knowing she hadn't seen all of it.

I kept playing with her as we watched them going at it, and it wasn't long before he was filling her again.

He rolled off Dorene, pulled his cock out, and flopped onto his back. Dorene's legs were still wide open and his seed poured out of her.  His cock laid on his leg covered with Dorene's juices and it was still about ten-inches. 

They both looked up and seen us, Mom still naked and me playing with her.

Zeb smiled at us, "You bring me some more white pussy?"

"Yes, I want to see if you were just all talk."

"Well, I might have to spend the night."

"They're not going anywhere and I don't see them getting dressed too soon, either."