Sissy for Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cht1Lvr
Cht1Lvr
48 Followers

"Gross!" She yelled out. "You are getting a major punishment for that!" She raced to her feet and away from his little dick in case he shot again. James laughed at her and her brother. She balled her fists and marched over to the laptop. She paused the video and followed what her brother had done to roll his punishment.

She was pleased with the result. She marched back over to him collecting his cum on her face onto her finger. After reading what he had to do, he collected any that landed on himself and turned around, bending over the settee. James helped spread his arse to receive his cum for his punishment. Myles spread his cum on his finger on his arsehole, and Sienna pushed it inside. Myles squeezed around her finger, she withdrew a clean finger.

Next, James approached the laptop to roll for his reward. What would he get to do to the two sexy siblings? How exactly would he get to prove his dominant masculinity and bend even the sister to his will?

Cht1Lvr
Cht1Lvr
48 Followers
12