Sissy for Sister Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no time for games and teasing the next morning. The group simply had to get dressed, eat breakfast and head to the airport to see James off. He shared a hug with both siblings, and whispered some final words into each of their ears. To Myles, he said:

"You're a submissive and that's okay. It's okay not to be able to take charge, but be mindful that Sienna's struggling with being a dominant, so you have to remember sometimes to tell her that she's not going to hurt you. Remind her just how deep your devotion runs."

"I'll try. But it will be hard without you. I'll miss you so much. I'll be counting down the days until Easter."

"I bet you will. Start planning what roulettes you want to play now so you stand a chance at winning for once."

"You're such a prat." Myles answered. They shared a laugh, and parted for Sienna to have her hug and hear her sage advice.

She cuddled in really close, resting her head on her chest. He kissed her on top of her head, and cuddled her tight.

"It'll be just you and Myles from now on. Don't forget to talk to him. You're not on your own. You can depend on him when you need to. You'll even have me, in a sense. I'll be cheering you on every step of the way. And it's okay to feel a little weak sometimes."

"I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to get to be with the boy I've loved since I was old enough to understand the feeling. And I get him exactly the way I want him. We both love this arrangement, yet I'm still scared I'll muck it up. But Myles has shown me he can be the man I need, so I think we'll be okay from now on if we continue to show each other the truth of our hearts."

"Good girl. Do a really good job and I'll reward you with an orgasm when I get back."

"Don't even start." She giggled. They parted as well, and had to watch him disappear through the terminal to his boarding area.

Though both Myles and Sienna wore a strong face for the other, they could both barely speak on the trip back home. The silence did them both some good, though, as a chance to steel their resolve, and temper their hearts. Sienna had been given the best Christmas she could have hoped for where all her dreams had come true. All but one: The new boy in her life was gone as quickly as he had arrived, with only the promise that he would return months later for another couple of weeks. But that was okay, Myles and Sienna had each other. They were confident that everything would be okay as long as their love endured. It really had been an incredible Christmas, but it wasn't over yet. The final chapter of this story was yet to come.

12