Sissy Get What She Asked for And...

Story Info
Closeted Sissy's Wife Tricks Him Into Slavery.
2.5k words
2.78
24.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had it all, a beautiful wife Beth, 2 houses, and multiple cars from a family trust fund. Being an average looking skinny white boy 1 inch shorter than her it's obvious that Beth married me for money and we both knew it. She was a stripper and understood better than anyone how to get money out of a man, but the difference was she had to be nice to me and I totally loved the fact that she hated being submissive to me and I got to bully her any chance I had, she knew she had to do anything I asked of her to get her platinum credit card paid for. I was in control of everything, the picture-perfect life.

Except there was a huge problem, that was only me on the outside, on the inside I was a closeted cross-dressing sissy, who chronically masturbated to black gay porn in my wife's lingerie. I certainly had no business putting an ad up on a gay website looking for a dominant black top interested in a submissive bi-white bottom, but what can I say the faggot inside me couldn't be stopped and I did it.

I couldn't believe my luck when Derek emailed the very first hour my ad was up, he was a 6'2" body builder 240 lbs. with an 8.5" curved uncut cock that would make any sissy drop to their knees. Chatting he had me under his spell immediately, before I know it, I was being dominated by him via chat, and I loved it! Even better he was able to host.

My heart was pounding with excitement on the drive to his house for the obvious reasons. I had told him that I wear my wife's clothes to masturbate, for the drive to his house he ordered me wear only my wife's clothes, underwear, dress, nylons, shoes for him the first time we meet, or he would call it off. I had never dressed in public and hoped that I didn't get a flat tire because he lived on a very rough side of town, but I was so horny, my hardon made sure nothing would stop me from seeing this perfect chocolate stud. I arrived and as I sat outside the house in my car, I was rock hard in my panties, I looked around the dilapidated neighborhood and saw several thuggish guys on the porch across the street staring at me.

I nervously got out of the car and quickly walked to the house, pushed the doorbell and thankfully the door was opened. The door opened slowly and I was frozen in shock by the creature in front of me, it had to be close to 7 foot tall, it literally looked like a Bigfoot in filthy sweat pants, it had forest of short curly black hair covering every inch of it body, and a huge kinky afro, beard, chest, arms, back, I mean it looked like a wild animal and smelled like an animal also, WTF there is no way this was Derek. As Bigfoot gazed at my short dress, bright red lipstick, and long legs on display in high heels, Bigfoot didn't say anything just stared with an open mouth, its tongue licking its lower lip causing a long rope of drool to start flowing. I slowly backed up and just as I was about to turn and run, Derek came to the door and pushed Bigfoot out of the way, Derek apologized for his brother and said I look gorgeous, he quickly and firmly took me by the hand and told me to come with him to his room.

I couldn't help myself but to look behind me at Bigfoot again and I couldn't help noticing the massive bulge in the drooling Bigfoot's pants, as he continued to stare at me while grabbed at his crotch inside sweatpants, I didn't have any time to freaked out by Bigfoot because Derek quickly got me to his bedroom, hugged me tight then kissed me deeply, while gently but strongly pushing me onto the bed with his 100 pound weight advantage I was in sissy heaven helplessly under his control and loving every second of being his submissive white sissy to this sexy black bull.

Derek was even sexier in person, dark and muscular, and I loved being submissive to him, he was so smooth and I found myself promising to be his sissy bitch forever, before I knew what was happening I was riding his spectacular hard curved cock for all I was worth, I knew my place was as a true sissy faggot slave to Derek, proven further when I came without touching myself when he announced that he was going cum inside me to mark his territory and make me his property forever, which he did, deep inside me, and for the first time in my life I knew this is where I belonged, giving myself to a black master. I knew I wanted more of this, much, much more, I professed my love for Derek and commitment to him as we cuddled after our orgasms.

Still in bliss waiting for his cock still inside me to soften, I noticed movement by the door as we cuddled. It was Bigfoot at the door with no sweatpants now, drool running from his open mouth to his huge hand that was stroking his equally huge cock, a cock that was much larger than even Derek's it had to be as long as my forearm and almost as thick. I couldn't help but stare as he jacked it with both hands now, there was no way I could look away and Derek couldn't see Bigfoot the way we were coupled. Bigfoot quietly got closer and closer to my face, so close I can see the shiny precum dripping from the massive pink head every time its foreskin is pulled back, Erics deformed oversized cock was so close I don't know how Derek couldn't hear (or smell him, yuck).

I was like a deer in the headlights, that freakish cock was so close and there was so much to see, It was only inches from my face now, and could see every bulging vein. Just as I was about to open my mouth wide, I stopped because I could see on the big red sore on plum size cock head what looked like green snot dripping from the large pee hole that smelled nasty. It has lots of white crusty gunk and smegma on the crown of the head you could see every time he pulled the foreskin back. It was like a car wreck, I couldn't turn away from the freakish penis, then without any warning, noise, or grunt, Bigfoot's cock exploded and sprayed out like a garden hose and chunky snot colored sperm hit me right in the eye closing my stinging eye and screaming out the second blast went directly into my mouth that tasted like spoiled milk, I tried to get up to throw up but with Derek's 280 pounds pinning me in place my face received most of the funky discharge Bigfoot had. My body started to convulse trying to throw up caused Derek finally noticed what happened and said calmly "bad Eric how many times have I told you not to do that", bigfoot started laughing and left the room.

Derek apologized for his perverted brothers mess and got up to get me a towel while he explained that he has the mental ability of a child in an oversized man's body, Derek said that is why he works out to be strong enough to fight off his brother or he would be raped every day. He said his mom always took care of Eric's "problem" but now Derek is his legal guardian since his mom recently died. Eric has a sex addiction and orgasms several times per day usually with hookers, street people, bookstores, online trolls and who know what else. He assured me I'm safe while Derek is there to protect me but because of his sex addiction it would never be safe for anyone as small and petite as me to be alone with Eric, he would rape you for sure.

We met almost every day for 2 weeks and fell 100% for Derek and was in absolute heaven, I was never happier than being his little white sissy bitch. Then on day everything just stopped because Derek said he was bored with me, no matter what I tried Derek had lost interest in me. Derek had asked about my wife several times, but I was selfish and only wanted Derek for myself. Unfortunately, I had nothing left of interest him, so I had no choice but to use Beth to get him back in my life, it was the only way I could.

Once I offered to try to bring my wife in for a 3 way, he invited me over immediately for us to come up with a plan, so we decided for him to meet her at the bar Beth and I would be at, our story would be to tell her we are old work friends. We would invite Derek back to our house for more cocktails and tell the wife we jacked off together when we were younger and asked if she wanted to watch us, and regardless of what she answered we would pull our cock and go for it. We put our plan in motion and before I knew it we were all in our living room, a little drunk with our pants down and were both stroking our cocks for her. Once Beth saw Derek's cock there was no turning back, my plan was working, I couldn't believe how lucky I was, or I should say how lucky I thought I was.

It was shocking how quickly she went along with Derek, it looked like they were making love, kissing so passionately I wanted in too, but Derek told to put on wife's panties and enjoy the show. My perfect 3 way consisted of me watching Derek's cock being deeper inside my wife Beth than I ever could, making her come more times than I have ever seen and I'm pretty sure Derek came several times during the course of the night. He fucked her for over 3 hours, I came twice just watching, we never thought about birth control, Beth is not on any because when we agreed not to have kids I got a vasectomy, and I'm sure he came at least twice in her fertile pussy.

Fast forward 6 months, Cindy is showing a huge pregnant belly, with twin boys on the way, Derek the baby's daddy has moved into the guest room. I couldn't believe how bad this turned out. Then one night Beth and Derek had a big fight right after the babies were born (little Eric and Derek) Beth said Derek was going to jail for a long time and asked me to adopt her babies as my own so she would never have to see Derek again. I couldn't be happier I was going to get complete control my wife back even if it comes with the expense (and shame) of raising two brown baby boys.

I called a lawyer who filed the paperwork and Derek agreed to give up custody rights. Thanks god my life was largely back to normal, and I was in control again. Things were great with Beth, until the day of the adoption of my wife's children. Beth was very quiet on the ride home with a huge smile that would not go away, all she would say is she had a surprise for me when we get home. I came home to find Derek waiting for us in the living room, with a bunch of my cherished belongings by his feet. Are you robbing us, asking what the hell he was doing here, and to get the hell out. Beth said Derek is moving your things out of the master bedroom and throwing them into the living room, I knew I was in trouble when they both started laughing.

They started laughing even harder because of the stupid confused look on my face, I still didn't understand what was happening. That when she ordered me to "kneel on the floor while I explain who is in charge here now". Beth said she loved Derek and they have been together since high school, and he gives her everything she needs except money and that is the only thing I am good for, a free babysitter Derek added in laughing. Beth said she was very sorry because she needed my money and insurance for her and Derek to make lots of babies. Derek was her boyfriend all along, she knew I was the perfect target when she found my Squirt account and they both started to set me up.

Beth said, I will give you 2 choices, divorce me or it's your turn to live by my rules. I really don't have a choice, I can't divorce her, she would get almost everything, the house, car and would have to pay alimony, and child support for the kids she tricked me into adopting., I agreed that she would be in charge from today forward. Beth's first order was to get rest of my belongings out of the master bedroom and move it to the twin's room.

I begged Beth to please let me stay in the guest room, Beth said only if I agree to take care of ALL of her brown baby boys' dirty diapers and feeding every night if she will let me stay in the guest room, that way he and Beth will have every night to themselves to make more babies and get a full night's sleep. It looks like I'm going to be their "nanny" but at least I would have my own room, I guess it could be worse, like sleeping on the floor of the room with 2 illegitimate babies crying in their cribs.

At least I have the guest room, after having most of my world taken away having this little room to myself is all I have any more. I can't believe how good it feels to undress and climb into bed to finally rest and put the worst day of my life behind me, thank God it's over. Just as I fall asleep, I'm violently pulled off the bed onto the floor and hear "it's my room, and my bed, I am in charge, you sleep on the floor bitch". Half asleep and naked on the floor rubbing my eyes, looking up to my horror I see Bigfoot naked, Derek and Beth watched, and they both started laughing as they left closing and locking the door.

With one hand and stroking his STD riddled cock with the other flipped me onto my stomach like I was a rag doll, holding me sprawled naked ass up on the floor, I remembered Derek's warning never to be left alone with Eric.

Just before I passed out from the Bigfoot's anal assault, I realized I gotten exactly what I asked for; I am a submissive sissy to my black master Derek and I'm still married to my beautiful wife, who I must be 100% submissive to as well as their entitled black boys, and as a special bonus it appears I am now going to be Bigfoots bitch.