Sissy Jess, Cuckolded by Mum Pt. 07

Story Info
Sunday Funday.
842 words
4.24
6.5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story about how Sissy Jess gets cuckolded by her mum Evelyn, with her bully Curtis.

Jess spent a miserable night, getting hardly any sleep, her spanked sissy arse throbbed throughout the night, the taste of her mum and her former bully Curtis lingering in her mouth. She heard the bathroom door being unlocked and her mum entered followed closely by Curtis. Evelyn avoided her daughterette's gaze. Not so Curtis who smirked and grabbed Jess by the ear as he liked to do. He spun her around showing Evelyn her well marked sissy backside.

"Oh, Jess, what did you do?"

Curtis answered "Sissy was very bold, Milf, she made little sissy cummies on the floor without my permission. Not very good Milf?"

Evelyn tutted her displeasure.

Curtis's use of the term Milf about Evelyn was reflected in the henna marking on her belly, that read Milf bitch for Curtis while Jess's sissy status was reflected in her own belly markings Sissy bitch for Curtis. The markings had now dried to a deep mahogany colour.

Curtis gestured to Jess to climb into the bath. Jess was surprised as she didn't expect to have to take a bath with them in the room. It would have been preferable though as Curtis helped a reluctant Evelyn into the bath to stand over Jess.

"Please lover,"pleaded Evelyn.

There was little mercy from Curtis as he applied the hairbrush to Evelyn's pert behind.

Evelyn yelped and as Jess looked up to see the hairbrush landing again, she felt the first streams of her mum's piss hit her on the head and neck. Evelyn hesitated but Curtis simply showed her the hairbrush and she pissed freely all over her daughterette's body. Jess was disgusted and excited in equal measure as she watched her mums peehole open and her bladder discharge its full quota of alcohol and sperm laden piss on her.

The scene obviously excited Curtis as he jumped into the bath, pushing Evelyn's pissy cunt down on her daughterette's face as he slammed his morning erection deep into her mums juicy cunt. He didn't pump for long and pulled out pushing Evelyn out of the way as he came all over Jess's face. He stood then and Jess had to endure the final indignity as her bully pissed all over her. Stopping, pissing, stopping, pissing, until finally his bladder was empty. Jess's body betrayed her again as her little excitement pulsed and pumped his dribbly sissy emissions out to mingle with the mixture of piss and cum that she wallowed in. She didn't need to be told as she exited the bath. She put her head in the toilet and waited for the blows to fall. When nothing happened she looked up to see Evelyn standing over her with the hairbrush.

Curtis said simply "Twelve for sissy or twenty four for milf. Every light stroke to be repeated. Sissy to count and say thank you Mummy after each stroke."

So it was that Jess spent the Sunday morning getting her punishment from her lovely mum Evelyn.

"One, thank you Mummy."

"Two, thank you mummy."

Until sobbing and snivelling, she blurted out.

"TWELVE, THANK YOU MUMMY, OUCH OUCH PLEASE NO MORE MUMMY, NO MORE."

Curtis smiled wickedly telling Jess to clean herself up, cold water only as he took Evelyn back to Jess's bed and Jess heard the rhythmic pounding of their intense sexual coupling start again.

Jess cleaned herself as best she could wincing with the pain of the double spanking that her sisdy arse had endured in a matter of hours, when she went into the bedroom she found Curtis and her mum already dressed. Her mum made her sit at her desk and apply her makeup. Jess then put on the outfit laid out for her a short yellow mini skirt and see through gauzy red top with flat shoes. Jess;s relief at not having to walk in heels was offset by the slutty sissy look she presented in her revealing clothes.

They moved out and went for breakfast on the high street. Her mum and Curtis eating heartily on full English breakfasts while Jess had to be content with a pinched egg and a glass of orange juice. A cab picked them up and transported them to the seedy side of town. Jess started as they reached their destination, a dingy looking tattoo parlour. Again Curtis was known here and the ladies were put in chairs side by side.

"No tattoos today ladies, just piercing?"

It was a rhetorical question as Curtis had already decided.

In quick succession their tongues, navels and nipples were pierced. Their navels now boasted a golden C marking them as Curtis's property.

Toe rings inscribed with the letter C and ankle bracelets were fitted, Evelyn's spelling out Milf bitch, Jess's with the corresponding Sissy bitch.

They were shooed out of the salon and Curtis put them in a cab back to the house.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions always welcome.