Sissy Jess, Cuckolded by Mum Pt. 06

Story Info
Beauty, Nightclub, Consummation.
1.6k words
4.55
6.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story about how Sissy Jess gets cuckolded by her mum Evelyn, with her bully Curtis. Jess by this stage thinks of herself as her.

It was a sort walk to the upmarket night club from the Restaurant. The minute the air hit Jess however, she began to feel very woozy. It looked as if Evelyn was feeling the effects of the wine and cocktails too as Curtis struggled to hold both of them upright. The club was deserted. Just one hostess on the front desk. As the girls were coming to expect everywhere, she knew Curtis. He turned the mother and daughter over to her, kissing Evelyn on the cheek and patting Jess on the arse as he took his leave. The receptionist took them through a door into a fully equipped beauty parlour, one of the clubs USP's.

A tall lady with a name badge saying "Sharon" greeted them.

"Ladies, this way please."

Jess was still getting used to being referred to as a female but the alcohol had dulled her senses sufficiently to follow without comment.

Sharon took them to a cubicle and asked them to remove their clothes. Evelyn did so without question, not that she had match to remove. Jess was slower and Sharon told her to leave her gladiator sandals on. She self consciously covered her crotch are until Sharon told her sharply to raise her hands. Jess complied quickly.

Sharon assessed both of them, then left them for a brief while. Evelyn smiled encouragingly at Jess, telling her to relax and enjoy the experience.

On Sharon's return the regime started. They were first brought to side by side tanning pods. Sharon explained that these were expressed tanning solutions. They were both handed coverings, Evelyn's consisted of small thong type panties that left little to the imagination. Jess was fastened into a full cut bikini. They then underwent twenty minutes of intense tanning. The pods were turned off as Sharon returned and took them to another area. Two assistants went to work on their bellies. Evelyn's was adorned with MILF BITCH FOR CURTIS while Jess's was inscribed with SISSY BITCH FOR CURTIS. Both of the designs were allied with henna in clear lettering. It dried quickly to an orange colour. The henna dye cracked after about twenty minutes, when water and lemon juice were added to remoisten the lettering. Their bellies were wrapped and they were told that they would be left on for two hours.

Champagne and cocktails were brought as Evelyn and Jess relaxed and were massaged, manicured and pedicured. When the two hours were up it was back into the tanning pods for another twenty minutes. When the buzzers sounded they were collected then separated for make up. Jess was tutored in how to apply makeup to her features. Again and again it was removed and she was made to reapply it until her tutor was happy with the result. She was then given a full kit and instructions app put on her phone. She was stood quickly as her mum Evelyn and herself were presented to Curtis, who nodded his approval at their embellishments. He was obviously happy as he distributed cash tips to all concerned. They were dressed and Sharon brought them out to join Curtis at his table in the club. He was with Eldick and another small black man who he introduced as Jaden. Jess blushed again, she recognised Jaden from school where he had the reputation of having the longest cock in all of the school.

They sat as more wine and cocktails were brought.

They danced and laughed. All three men danced with both of the girls. Evelyn revelled in the attention, Jess less so, but eventually the alcohol kicked in and she started to relax and enjoy the experience, her body tingled all ob]ver as first Curtis then Eldick and finally Jaden slow danced her. She enjoyed feeling their hard cocks pressed tight against her hennaed belly. She smiled to herself as she wondered what Eldick and Jaden would make of the message on her girly belly. She drank more, she danced more, she laughed more, the only breaks she had was when Evelyn pulled her to the ladies room excitedly and laughing she supervised Jess as she retouched her makeup. Then giggling like schoolgirls they rejoined her men.

After one slow dance with Jaden she heard Curtis say to him as they returned to the table.

"No, wait, it will happen, but not yet."

She looked quizzically at Curtis, who simply shook his head.

Finally at about four in the morning Curtis decided to call it a night.

He bade goodnight to Eldick and Jaden and took the ladies outside to an Uber. He pulled Evelyn into the back with him, instructing Jess to sit in the front passenger seat. The journey had barely started when the driver unzipped himself and casually flopped out a sizeable dick out onto his lap. He reached across and moved Jess's right hand onto it. Jess momentarily went to pull away but heard Curtis clear his throat from the back seat. She left her hand where it was and curled her fingers around the drivers rapidly hardening maleness. The driver reached his hand towards Jess's head, again came the throat clear from the back seat. The driver had to content himself with Jess's manual ministrations. When they arrived back at the house Curtis put some money in the drivers hand and told Jess to "finish him off." The driver stood out on the pavement as Jess complete her task of wanking him off. He groped her sissy titties and her arse as he grunted and finally spurted in her hand before she turned and ran into the house, his laughter ringing in her reddening ears.

When she got into the house she climbed the stairs to her bedroom a shockingly sensual tableau greeted her. Her mother was on her hands and knees on the middle of Jess's bed. Curtis stood before her with his cock buried deep in Evelyn's throat.

He gestured towards the corner telling her,

"Strip, stand and watch sissy bitch, we will need you soon. No playing with that little sissy clit so put you hands behind your neck."

Jess quickly complied, removing her clothing and standing, everything obscenely on display. Made up face, sissy tanlines, erecting little sissy clittie and of course the henna inscription.

Meanwhile Evelyn was choking on Curtis's Male girth, trying to accommodate him completely. Each time she reached up Curtis slapped them away, forcing his rampant maleness deeper into Jess's mum's bulging throat. He worked her, her lipstick smearing all the way down his shaft, as her body bucked as she struggled in her efforts. Finally Jess saw his thighs tense as he withdrew and pumped huge ropes of male cum onto Evelyn's face and neck. Curtis stood back and gestured to Jess.

Jess moved forward and joined her mum on the bed. They kissed deeply, Jess tasting Curtis's semen on Evelyn's lips and tongue. The Jess started to lap the creamy emissions from her lovely mum's neck and face, gathering all she could hold in her mouth before transferring it to Evelyn's greedy open maw. She slurped up the remainder of Curtis's spend as she felt Curtis's hardening member nudging the back of her neck.

"Spit it onto her milf cunt, you sissy bitch."

Jess complied, Curtis ordered her back to position as he slammed himself into Evelyn's receptive cunt, making her gasp and swallow the creamy goodness that Jess had deposited in her mouth.

Curtis slammed into Evelyn, establishing a rhythm, until the bedroom was filled with the obscene sounds of Curtis's grunts, Evelyn's gasps and the rhythmic slap of Curtis's loose balls against the milf's thighs. These sounds began to mingle with Jess's whimpers and groans as she shuddered to contain her sissy cummies. As the tempo increased the struggle intensified, until amidst simultaneously with Evelyn's orgasmic cries, Curtis's shout of completion, Jess lost the struggle and her little sissy clittie pulsed and deposited her pitiful load on the floorboards.

Jess advanced as directed towards the bed again, getting between her mum's thighs and gently lapping at the mixture of female cum juice and a second load of sperm from Curtis. She lapped and licked, x]cleaning her mum's thighs, the coarse pubes of her tiny landing strip, her juicy cunt lips and finally her deep gaping hole of her mum's cunt. Her ministrations must have been exciting and effective as her mum's thighs clamped around her daughterette's head as she orgasmed deeply once and then as Jess's tongue lashing continued, again.

Finally she finished, and Evelyn dropped off to sleep.

Curtis grabbed her by the ear and pulled her off the bed, forcing her to her knees to clean her sissy spend from the floor. When he was satisfied he pulled her to the bathroom, grabbing a hairbrush. He bent her over the toilet and applied stroke after stroke to her sissy behind, reminding her not to make sissy cummies without his permission again. She had to struggle with the sensation and fought the urge to cum again as his strong arm applied the brush to her tenderising buttocks, until she broke, sobbed and begged. She protested as much against the betrayal of her body and the feeling he created in her soul as he dominated her as in days of old.

"Tomorrow we rectify your sissy clittie freedom," he said menacingly as he exited the bathroom, leaving her snivelling, her perfect mascara running in black rivers down her cheeks. Face covered in the mixture of Curtis and her mum's sexual spend. Her little clittie rock hard again, her bruised arse a reminder of her sissy disobedience.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions always welcome.