Sissy Maid to Mom and Sister Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed Liz's hand and smiled. Her hand on mine made me feel so secure and relaxed in being who I was with them.

- We understand, sweetie. -- Mom also extended her free hand towards me and, before taking my hand in hers, she caressed my face.

- We wanted to feel you as close to us as we have felt ourselves for a long time now. -- Liz said.

- That's why we both were so excited to see not only that you let yourself out in the open, even if it was by accident that Liz found you, - mom continued -- but it made us even happier to see that you were using our clothes. We thought you also wanted to feel closer to us.

- Or, at least, that's what we have understood so far. -- Liz chimed in.

- Right. -- Mom nodded towards Liz, then looked at me in the eyes. -- Which leads us to us being here now, sitting. We want to hear you say to us what is it that you want. That's also the reason why I had Liz cancel our guest for tonight. We need to talk first. We need to hear what you have to say on the matter and what you want, more than anything.

It was a difficult question. So far, I had done what I did in secret because even I couldn't understand it completely. I just let myself go and didn't ask myself questions. Although there was always the feeling afterwards that what I was doing was wrong.

- Well, ok. -- I said trying to compose myself and ordering my thoughts as I started saying them out loud. -- I'll try, so bear with me if I'm a little slow. I didn't know I was gonna give an exposition on myself. And I'm pantless, nonetheless.

They both laughed, as I did.

- I think, - I decided to start from the beginning. -- I think it all started when I was younger. When I saw you, mom, all dressed up to go out, I really liked how you looked. I thought about all the options you had to dress yourself, and I thought it would have been fantastic to be able to have all those clothes available to change how you looked so radically. When I saw you going to work, you were so professional and elegant; when you went out with your friends, you looked so relaxed and casual; and when you went out to a party, you stole everyone's breath as they saw such a sexy woman go into the place. In all of these cases, you never looked anything less than beautiful.

- After I hit puberty, - I continued. -- seeing you around the house made me get turned on. I especially liked it when I could see your underwear through your clothes. When you wore yoga pants, or when you had a white blouse, and I could see your panties or your bra, I had an instant... I... I got turned on.

I felt my face getting red, while mom and Liz giggled a little bit.

- One time, - I proceeded after inhaling deeply. -- I saw you carry your hamper to the laundry room, before going out. And, once you left, I snuck in there and got close to your clothes. I still remember I felt so nervous, I was breathing fast and every little noise made me jump in scare. I was feeling the fabric of your clothes, all of them so soft. And, when I found your panties, the smell from them made me have the biggest... emm... hard on... that I had ever had. I couldn't stop myself from touching myself and I was finished in less than a minute. I put everything back where it was, and I was so scared you would realize I had touched your clothes and be mad at me.

- Oh, honey. -- Mom had such compassion on her face. -- Well, I never knew, but, even if I had, I wouldn't be mad at you.

I smiled so much I thought my face would be stuck that way.

- Well, after a while, I couldn't resist the urge to do it again. So, one day that you both went out... and I think I now know why you went out together so much...

Liz blushed a little at the comment and stroke her hair off the front of her face.

- I wanted to do it again. -- I continued with my tale. -- But all your clothes were already washed, mom. I couldn't find anything worn. And I saw your clean underwear, but I didn't like it clean. I wanted it to have your smell. To be something you had worn. I think I understand now why. I think I wanted to feel close to you. I wanted to feel like something that had been so close to you, was now so close to me. And not just anything, but something intimate that other people couldn't get close to, like your watch, or your pens, or I don't know.

- Anyway, - I kept talking. -- after a half hour of trying to find a way to satisfy my urges, I thought about Liz's clothes. I thought that if had felt so much desire towards your clothes, mom, I would feel the same with hers. And, in fact, I did. Not only did I want to touch myself while smelling her clothes, I wanted to feel her intimacy close to mine. So, I put them on and it was such a magical feeling. Everything was good. I felt good with myself, and I wanted to share this feeling with Liz. I mean, through having her clothes on me. I would have never imagined you would be ok with me putting on your panties.

- Aw, lil' brother. -- Liz came close to me and kissed me. Our lips touching, I could start feeling myself getting excited.

- I'm glad that's how you feel. -- Mom said after Liz stopped kissing me. -- So, it's not just wearing women's clothes, it's wearing our clothes that makes you feel good.

- I think so, yeah.

- Ok. And what about the French-maid outfit you put on?

- Well, - I said. -- It was Liz's idea. But I must admit I liked it. I liked thinking I would serve you. I mean, it seems fair to give something in return with you giving me permission to wear your clothes.

- And what about the name? -- Liz talked this time. -- Would you like to be called Nadia, or Andy? Should we call you as a he or a she? Are you my lil' brother, or my lil' sister?

Liz face light up after the last question. I could see she was eager to have a lil' sister.

- Well, - I said after reflecting for a bit. -- I don't want to present myself as a woman out in the open. I still like being Andy for other people. But, for you, I want to be Nadia and be referred to as a she when I put on your clothes.

- Understandable. -- Said my mom.

- And what about guests? -- Asked my sister. -- I saw you were very eager to have someone else here so you could serve them?

- Well, - I thought about this before answering. -- I think It's ok if it's someone you feel comfortable enough sharing what we have here.

Liz jumped up from her seat and rushed to hug me.

- Yeeeeiii! -- Liz shrieked. -- We're gonna have such good times. -- She broke the hug and looked at me in the eyes, before finishing. -- Lil' sister.

Liz hug made me feel all of her clothes against my skin. And having her so close to me made me feel turned on. I could smell Liz, and I wanted more of her. I wanted to feel her closer to me.

- Well, she certainly seems to like the idea. -- Said mom while looking at my crotch. My panties were now being tented by semi erect cock.

- Yes, lil' sister. -- Said Liz. -- You'll see how beautiful it all is, to feel the love of the people that love you the most in the whole world.

Mom came close and hugged us, too. Then, I could feel her hand slide down towards my panties and started rubbing my cock. Her other hand, then came down my arm and grabbed my hand. She then directed my hand towards her yoga pants, and slid her hand, with mine, inside the elastic. She started rubbing her pussy over her cotton panties with my hand. I could feel she already had a wet spot on her panties.

Liz saw my hand and said to both of us, in a whisper:

- So, Nadia, do you want to know what it's like to fuck your mom and your sister at the same time?

The question alone was enough to make me start dripping some pre-cum. I certainly wanted to fuck them, and even better if I was wearing my sister panties, bra, and nightie while I did so. It seemed like I was going to experience a lot of love with my mom and my sister.

12