Sissy Meets Auntie Flo Pt. 01

Story Info
A nancy boy needs tampons.
1.6k words
4.19
9.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader - My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in pretty dresses and lingerie.

---

My name is Markie and I am a sissy volunteer in the Feminization Laboratory at Whitehurst College for Female Domination. In return for my services I am given a small suite of rooms on campus and a delightful collection of women's apparel.

My closet is filled with see-through blouses, provocative mini skirts and flirtatious party dresses. The bureau is overflowing with lacy nylon panties of every style, full slips, half slips and camisoles, garter belts, silky hosiery and sexy bras.

Besides all the clothing, my bathroom is stocked with cosmetics, hair dyes and feminine hygiene products. I especially love pretending that I menstruate every month. The days are marked on my calendar and I look forward to using panty liners and absorbent pads. Most of all, I love putting tampons in my tushie.

I experience womanhood as completely as possible and my fantasy menstrual period is also the happiest time of the month. I only wish it were real!

My sole responsibility at the laboratory is giving cunnilingus to Mistress Katherine, who is a supervisor, and to the five women on her staff. Outside of business hours I am left alone to merrily jill off in my pretty lingerie and dresses.

After I had licked Mistress to five orgasms one afternoon she invited me to lunch for the next day. This was a very pleasant surprise and I wanted to look my best for her. So that night I curled my hair and painted my nails.

Sissy feelings overwhelmed me when I saw my cute girlish reflection in the mirror. So, I slipped into a pair of period panties and I lay on the floor in front of the looking glass. Then I spread my legs wide apart like a girl, viewed my up-skirt in the mirror and joyously spurted pansy cream into the leakproof knickers.

I stayed in my peignoir until late the next morning daydreaming about my date with Mistress. She is a tall, shapely, raven-hair woman and I adore her like a goddess. I could hardly wait to be seen together with Mistress in public.

When it came time to dress I decided to wear my pink Bali nylon panties along with LoveHoney open crotch pantyhose and a Vanity Fair lace-trimmed push up bra. Then I went to my closet and selected a floral mini skirt and a sheer ivory blouse. Finally, I spritzed on Dior Blooming Bouquet perfume and tied a yellow ribbon bow around my ponytail.

When Mistress picked me up in her car she complimented me on my hair and the floral scent. She had never made a comment like that before and it sent shivers of sissy joy cascading down my spine.

The hostess at the restaurant seated us and soon a waitress took our drink orders. Mistress asked for a double shot of Johnnie Walker scotch and I requested a Shirley Temple.

"Markie" she said when our drinks arrived "I know that you use feminine hygiene products. How would you like to experience an actual menstrual period just like a real woman?"

I was shocked by her question and I asked in amazement "Really, Mistress?! Is such a thing possible?!"

"Until now it has not been possible, Markie" she replied. "However, my supervisor in the laboratory, Doctor Pavlova, wants to make sissy menstruation a reality. Would you like to be the first pantywaist in history who actually has a period every month?"

Without hesitation I loudly replied "Yes, Mistress! Please make me bleed!"

A few heads turned in our direction and Mistress indicated that I should lower my voice. After the attention died down she said in a soft but enthusiastic tone "I'm very glad to hear that, Markie!"

Then Mistress reached under the table and gently stroked my nylon covered thighs. My weenie stiffened in my short skirt. I had never been given a sexual favor by a woman before and I was overjoyed when Mistress reached inside my panty and began pumping my dickie with her warm soft hand. Joy turned to euphoria when she made me squirt sissy juice into my undies.

During lunch Mistress explained that I would have to undergo vaginoplasty surgery before I could menstruate. That made me even happier because I've always disliked having a bulge in my panties and tight skirts. She went on to say that their resident surgeon, Doctor Alyssia Robbins, would perform that surgery.

After the first operation Doctor Robbins would perform a second minor surgery to insert a small medical device into my vagina. That device, which had been invented in the lab that Mistress supervises, would cause me to bleed.

Then I would experience menstrual discharges every month. While I was a little nervous about undergoing the procedures I could hardly wait to have a pussy and experience my first visit from Auntie Flo!

Mistress made an appointment for us to see Doctor Robbins at her office for a consultation. Doctor Robbins is a willowy beauty with strawberry blonde hair and a warm smile. I had provided cunnilingus to her once when her personal sissy was unavailable and I hoped to do her again sometime.

There was another lady with her. Doctor Pavlova is Chief of the laboratory. The Chief is an older and bustier woman. She is a commanding figure with an erect stance and an updo hair style. Her dark eye makeup and fiery red lips scare me.

The Chief and I had met once before when I was sent to her office for discipline. The Chief took me over her knees, pulled down my panties and spanked me fiercely. My derriere burned for the rest of the day. I hoped that we would never meet like that again. Today she was the first to speak.

"Markie, I hear that you're a candidate for our sissy menstruation program and I'm pleased about that. However, there is another sissy in the running, too."

Mistress and Doctor Robbins were as surprised by this news as I was.

"Yes" she said to all of us "The other candidate is my nephew, Amelia. I want the two of you to compete for the honor of being turned from a pathetic sissy into a true menstruating woman."

"Let's start with your purse, Markie. Hand it over please."

When I presented my leather handbag to Doctor Pavlova she emptied in on a table in the center of the room. It held only my lip stick and compact, my lacy hanky and a hair brush.

"You have no feminine hygiene products here, Markie" she said critically "What if a real woman needs to borrow a tampon or a pad? My nephew, Amelia, carries them in his purse and you should, too."

"That's all I have time for today" said Doctor Pavlova abruptly "but I'll be in touch."

Mistress and Doctor Robbins shook their heads discouragingly after the Chief departed. I knew that I was already behind Amelia in the competition.

The next day Doctor Pavlova met with Amelia and me in her office after lunch. My competitor is a silly bimbo with too much makeup and oversized boobs. I hated him at first sight.

Our first test would be to identify anatomical features of the doctor's pussy. She instructed us to kneel in front of her chair. Next she lifted her skirt, pulled down her Jockey Supersoft cotton briefs and spread her thighs. Then she pointed successively to her vulva, major and minor labia, clitoral hood and clitoris. I was first to answer correctly on all except the hood. So, I felt that I had drawn even with Amelia.

The Chief then explained that next we would service women in the laboratory's menstruation lab where there were two bidets side by side. We would administer feminine hygiene and the women would rate us on efficiency, decorum and sensitivity.

She then summoned Mistress and Doctor Robbins and we went to the menstruation lab. Doctor Pavlova showed us a cabinet containing all the tampons, pads and panty liners we would need. Additionally, there were douching solutions, plastic douche bottles and soft cotton towels.

Doctor Pavlova then suggested that Mistress and Doctor Robbins should be the first participants, and she instructed them to sit on the bidets. The Chief further required that both women and both sissies be blindfolded for this first test to prevent bias.

When I knelt and touched the crotch of the lady in front of me I recognized Mistress's public hair. She was not menstruating so I asked Doctor Pavlova what to do. She told me to douche the lady and handed me a plastic bottle filled with solution. Mistress seemed to enjoy my gentle cleansing of her vagina and patted me softly on the cheek when I finished.

When Amelia did the same thing to Doctor Robbins I heard her wince. Then she complained that he should be more gentle inserting the spout of the bottle into her pussy. The Chief declared that he lost a point on sensitivity.

Amelia and I were not blindfolded for the remaining women and all of them were menstruating. I tremendously enjoyed inspecting and servicing nine more wonderful vaginas that day. One of the grateful women even stuffed a ten dollar tip in my bra!

When the testing was over I had won by three points. Amelia stuck out her tongue at me and stormed out of the lab. The women all congratulated me with kisses and hugs. I was thankful that Doctor Pavlova did not bear a grudge.

This story will be continued.

Your comments are welcome.