Sissy Pills Pt. 03

Story Info
Our sissy gets named and Ocean takes her in.
1.2k words
4.66
13k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ocean" became a fixation for me and it's not just seeing her taking the sissy pills it's he...she... is out and happy?

Our boss is fucking her, all the security guys, all the janitors too as far as I can tell and she's getting away with it.

She's living a life full of cocks and cum and she's loving it.

And no one is calling her out on it.

I'm jealous as hell.

And scared too.

Being a sissy since the pills came out is illegal.

They're mind and mood altering mind control drugs that take any guy from all his independence to a non aggressive non violent simpering gay sex addict.

Instant pacification.

And most guys hate the idea of it even existing and want it gone.

Two days I watched "Ocean" and followed her around work and seen her blowing guy after guy after guy or getting rammed.

She was actually really social and kinda sexy in this turning into a girl twink way. And when she worked she was good at her job.

I followed her after work to her place and lost track of her until she snuck up behind me and she pinched me, scaring the hell out of me and I screamed and she started laughing.

"Ocean!"

"Alex right? So why are you following me?"

"I wasn't."

"Bull, you wanna fuck me?"

"No!"

"Oh..." She grins and looks at me, walks around me then giggles and pulls a mint tin from her pocket.

"Pill?"

"I....."

"Oh come on, you're like me right? A sissy, took the pills, loved it, loved it more than anything in your old life."

"I...."

She smiles at me. "C'mon it's so much better than sissy tripping alone."

I...I reach out and take the offered pill and dry swallow it and Ocean takes my hand and we head inside her building and as I'm going up this long set of stairs it's starting to hit and I can feel my ass.

I want to move, feel it more, sway, get it filled.

I'm feeling the need and ache as she lets us in and it's a kind of shitty building. Old brick and industrial, looks barely insulated very open loft like this was an old business. There's even marks on the hardwood floor filled in and varnished but you could tell work tables were bolted down here.

Ocean's place is very girlie, femme, there's art and some neon stuff like pink lips on the wall and she has a buff hot guy's body as a mannequin as a statue with haynes underwear on and what looks like a semi-hard cock in the underwear and a tie as a blindfold.

She pulls me right into her bathroom bedroom area and starts undressing me and I see a ton of cosmetics and girl things and a basket of sex toys.

She grabs a realistic dildo and pushes it between my lips and I start sucking it, getting lost in it. It helps the cravings until she gets me on her toilet and gets the enema stuff and gets me blissfully cleaned out.

And I mean blissfully, her taking charge, the nozzle in my ass filling me with warm water until my insides are stretched and washed out and over and over as I kinda of feel preggers and swelled and Ocean is in my face kissing me and staring me in the eyes saying.

"You're clean Lexi, this is just for fun, so much fun, soapy fun, filling your sissy ass, doesn't it feel great, sexy, doesn't it take your sissy brain to being bred, bred, super bred and this bulge in your sissy guts isn't water but it's cum."

I groan and moan and release and she fills me again. "Cum, cum, cum in your ass, hot warmth, you can feel it feel it inside you....hold it, hold it baby, hold it Lexi."

Ocean turns on the shower and kisses me getting me on my feet and groaning as I hold the soapy water-cum inside of me and she grabs a big dildo from her basket slathers it with lube and shoves it into my water-cum drenched ass.

I scream.

I squeal and scream in kink, pleasure, absolute shock as Ocean pumps my ass with this huge dildo as water cum is forced out of me and she hammers my sissy spot knowing right where it is.

I sissygasm cum so hard my balls hurt and Ocean catches it grabbing a glass from her shower stand and when I'm empty she drinks half of my cummies and feeds me the rest still fresh and warm and the semen hits my brain skyrocketing my sissy high.

I moan and groan and sob as I fuck back, push back, ride that big dildo fucking me and fuckling me my cries mixing with these squishing wet splashes and me in the shower and Ocean is giggling and telling me that I'm a hot little sissy bitch.

She turns off the water when it starts losing heat and we end up walking and falling to the bed but getting into sixty nine as she gives me lube and a dildo to fuck her sissy ass as I suckle on her clitty hoping for more cummies.

Fucking each other, sucking sissy clit and milking cummies out of each other getting cum high and then emptied.

After an hour we're cuddling and dozing in and out.

"How are you...you? How can you do this all the time in public?"

She snuggles in.

"People don't care, they go after the big dealers but no one really cares, the cops can fine you but they'll just as soon want to fuck you because a sissy is a sure thing."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they just want us scared to be us because it might spread and change society and who's in power. I mean it's paranoid because the only thing I really care about is like living and guys and cock but people are insecure assholes."

"I'm scared, and how... how do you live like this?"

She rolls over facing me. "You just do, let your sissy brain guide you. Be you, let it all let you out."

"I'm scared Ocean."

She smiles. "Then we take baby steps."

She kisses me and grabs her mint tin and she takes two more and I take two more and she pulls me to my feet and the first thing we do is lube up and we pick out butt plugs from her collection and shove them inside of each other.

Then we go get cleaned up, smooth shaved with hair removal gel and then she lends me some pink half lace panties and gets me this lace stretch top halter sweater thing that girls would wear to just cover their boobs and arms but it femmes me up a lot.

And then we roll a joint and put on tunes and she starts teaching me make-up things, fake lashes, nails and dancing in this whole sissy girl thing that while it's not men or sex it sits so right with a butt plug in my ass and doing girlie things has my brain almost fixiating on learning to be sissy-fem.

We play sissy dress up and girl training all night and Ocean even breaks out her cum-pops.

Cum-pops are literally frozen fruit juices and with the sissy thing being a thing guys in China are selling their cum for things like this.

It's cum, it's cum and coconut in a frozen cock shaped triggering my cum high as Ocean is teaching me how to girl dance to disco music.