Sissy Step-Dad Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill grunted and groaned with pleasure.

"Oh god yes sissy, suck it! Oh yea, oh yea, oh yea!"

Dan gagged as Bill pumped out a massive load of thick warm semen while pushing his big cock deep into his sissy's throat.

"Oh yea sissy, swallow it. Swallow every bit of Master's hot delicious cum."

After he finished ejaculating Bill kept his cock in Dan's mouth for several more seconds before removing it. Mandy enjoyed every moment. She especially liked seeing the expression on her step-dad's face as he swallowed his Master's cum.

"Oh my goodness, I never would have guessed my panty wearing step-dad also sucks cock and swallows cum. You looked like you totally enjoyed yourself sissy and I have it all recorded. I know you'll love seeing yourself in action."

Dan was still kneeling in front of his step-daughter looking towards her. He felt totally embarrassed by having her see him give oral pleasure to a man.

Bill was standing next to Dan. Despite the pleasure he had received he hadn't lost his erection. His fat cock was hard and three quarters erect under his big belly.

"Alright sissy, you're not done yet. Kneel on the sofa next to your step-daughter."

Dan hesitated for a moment as he looked up at Bill.

"Don't make me tell you again sissy. Get up and kneel on the sofa. My cock's still hard and I'm ready to get some pleasure from your tight sissy pussy."

Mandy bit her lip to keep from laughing as she watched her step-dad get in position beside her.

Bill moved behind his sissy.

"Put your hands on the back of the sofa and spread your legs."

Bill reached around and rubbed Dan's wee-wee through his panties.

"Oh sissy, is that little wee-wee of yours getting excited? I think you're looking forward to having your pussy filled with my big cock."

Bill pulled the seat of Dan's panty to the side. He spit on his finger and pushed it into his sissy's butt hole. As Bill worked his finger in and out a number of times Dan groaned.

"Oh my god, I don't know if I'm ready for this."

Bill removed his finger then rubbed spit all over the head of his cock. He placed the head of his cock against Dan's anus and began to slowly push it in. Dan groaned louder as he felt the thick head of his master's cock push past his sphincter.

"Alright sissy, I know you want it. Now beg for it!"

Dan was taking short deep breaths as Bill grabbed his hips tightly.

"Please Master, please fuck my butt."

"That wasn't very convincing. Say it again but this time sound like you really mean it."

Dan's body was now trembling as he continued taking short deep breaths.

"Please Master, please fuck my butt. Ooh pleaaase fuck my sissy butt!"

As soon as Bill heard the words he shoved his fat cock deep into Dan's butt hole with one quick hard thrust.

Dan gasped and groaned as Bill thrust his cock in and out.

"Oh god yes sissy, you've got a really tight hole and Master's cock loves it!"

Mandy was again recording everything and enjoying every moment of her step-dad's humiliation.

Dan was wincing and moaning. He never had anything in his butt as thick as Bill's cock. Despite the pain he was also feeling a sense of pleasure. He was getting turned on by having a man's cock in his butt. His little wee-wee was fully erect inside his panty.

As Bill fucked his sissy he smacked Dan's panty covered butt cheek.

"Oh yea sissy, I like looking at that big fat piggy butt you have. Squeal for your Master like the piggy you are."

Dan squealed but it wasn't enough for Bill.

"Come on sissy. Your step-daughter told me how much you like it now show your Master. I want to hear my happy fat fuck piggy squealing and snorting and grunting!"

It took little time before Dan uncontrollably ejaculated in his panties as Bill fucked his sissy butt.

After several minutes of humiliation and fucking Bill groaned. He rammed his cock in as deep and as hard as he could.

"Oh fucking yes sissy!"

Dan winced. He knew by the throbbing sensation from Bill's cock that he was getting his butt filled with cum.

Mandy's step-dad had often fantasized and wondered how it would feel to have a man ejaculate in his butt. He would never have to wonder again.

Bill held his sissy tight against him and fully enjoyed the pleasure for a brief moment before he removed his cock.

"Turn around sissy and clean your Master's cock."

As Dan turned around Bill and Mandy immediately noticed the cum showing in his panties. Mandy laughed at her step-dad.

"Oh my god sissy, you must have really enjoyed getting your butt fucked. You've cum in your panties again!"

Dan sat down. Mandy watched her step-dad lick clean the cock that had just been inside his ass.

"Oh yea sissy, that's the way to clean your Master's cock. Lick all over it and enjoy the taste of your butt along with Master's cum."

As Dan finished his clean-up duty, Bill's cock was again getting hard. He was always quite virile and the Viagra was doing it's job as well.

"You may as well just start sucking again sissy. You're not done yet giving your Master pleasure."

Bill looked towards Mandy and smiled as Dan sucked his cock. She was enjoying every minute of seeing her step-dad being a sissy cocksucker. Her revenge was sweeter than she ever imagined it would be.

Bill used Dan's mouth for his pleasure for several more minutes.

"Now jerk me off sissy and give yourself a nice cum facial."

Mandy couldn't keep from laughing as she watched her step-dad looking up at his Master's thick cock while he rapidly stroked it. Within seconds Bill groaned and Dan closed his eyes as thick globs of cum coated his face.

"Oh god yes you fat sissy faggot. Make it squirt all over your face!"

When Bill finished ejaculating Dan's face was covered with a massive amount of creamy slimy sperm.

"Oh yea sissy, you just won the beauty pageant. Now stand up, put your hand on your hip and rub your wee-wee through your panty. Strut around the room then kneel before your Mistress and thank her for allowing you to pleasure my cock."

Bill put his clothes back on as he watched Dan strut across the room and back with cum all over his face. He then knelt down facing Mandy.

"Thank you Mistress Mandy for bringing Master Bill here today. It was truly an honor to have you watch me suck his cock and get my sissy butt fucked."

"The honor was mine just getting to see what a sissy faggot you are. It's obvious you enjoy having sex with a man."

"Yes Mistress Mandy, I admit it. I enjoyed having a man put his big wee-wee in my mouth and my butt. I get turned on by wee-wee's! I am your slave and I will gladly suck a wee-wee for you anytime you want me to."

Mandy laughed at her step-dad's comment.

"Wipe Master Bill's delicious cum from your face with your fingers and lick them clean."

When Dan finished his task Bill gave him a pinch on the cheek.

"I'll be in touch sissy. Now that I know how willing and good you are, you're going to suck my cock whenever I want."

"Thank you Master. I do look forward to serving your cock."

Bill smiled. He waved towards Mandy and walked out the door.

Dan was still on his knees wearing the wig. His big cotton floral print sissy underpants were wet with cum. He looked like a used slut with his blue eye shadow and smeared red lipstick.

As Mandy prepared to leave she also gave her step-dad a pinch on the cheek..

"I'll be in touch too. I like having a panty wearing sissy step-dad and I'm not ready for the fun to end."

12