Sister Act Pt. 04

Story Info
He scores with sister and the neighbor.
3k words
4.6
10.9k
20
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SISTER ACT PART 4

The previous three chapters of this narrative have detailed the opening of my wife Betsy's and my marriage. We had been fooling around with her sister Marie and husband Tom and with a neighbor, Laurie. Laurie's husband Sid had not been involved yet (at least I thought so). To recap the scoring, my wife Betsy has been fucked by Tom and sucked the cocks of a policeman and a waiter. I have eaten and fucked Laurie and Betsy and Laurie have done each other. Marie has sucked my dick a couple of times but I hadn't fucked her yet.

One nice Tuesday evening after the kids were in bed, my wife said, "Well, Tom and Marie had invited us to a swingers' party a week from Saturday. Should we go?"

I was eager to get a shot at Marie's pussy, so I said yes.

My wife knew it and said, "You just want to fuck my sister. You realize that I'll be getting laid too?"

"You've already fucked Tom, so what's different?"

"There will be other men who will want to fuck me too. Is that okay?"

I hadn't thought it through but said, "Okay with me if you want to do it."

She said, "I might get addicted to strange cock."

I nodded. I needed to think about that.

Then Betsy said, "They suggested we invited Sid and Laurie. What do you think?"

"Laurie's nice. I wouldn't mind doing her again."

"What if Sid wants to do me?"

"Do you want him to?"

She said, "Would it make you jealous?"

"Maybe a little. Maybe a lot. I don't know."

She said, "I'd like to try it."

I noted, "So you want to fuck our neighbor. Have you already?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Well, since we did Laurie together, you might've returned the favor. Did you?"

She asked, "Did I what?"

"Did you fuck your friend's husband?"

"Would you be mad if I did?"

"I guess not. I'd just like to know."

"Why?"

I said, "It's only natural for a guy to want to know who his wife is fucking."

She laughed at that and said, "Yes. We did it once when you were out of town. I was over at their house for dinner and one thing led to another and Sid fucked both me and Laurie."

"How was he?"

"Not as good as you, but he is really good at eating pussy."

I was envisioning our neighbor with his face between my wife's legs. Nasty!

I said, "Invite them. I'd like to watch Sid fuck you."

"What if I fuck a bunch of men?"

"The more the merrier. You can fuck anyone you want if we go."

She noted, "And you can fuck my sister and our neighbor and any other broad you can stick you dick in."

"Right!"

Well, at our suggestion, Marie invited Laurie and Sid and we drove together to the party which was being held at a private residence a few miles out in the country. There was a very large house, with many bedrooms. We were impressed when we drove up the long driveway to the isolated house.

Things went slow for us at first. I was enjoying looking at the many scantily-clad women. A few were topless. There were about ten couples there including us, Laurie and Sid and Marie and Tom. We were all drinking and flirting and getting to know one-another. My wife was slugging away the booze, getting some liquid courage for what was promising to be an erotic and adventuresome evening. I had a few drinks and wandered around, reluctant to take the first step with all these women who I didn't know. My wife Betsy seemed to be already involved with Sid and some guy I didn't know. They had her top off already and were mangling her tits while kissing her. Seeing her that way made my dick spring to attention.

Marie started things off for me when she came over and whispered in my ear. "I've wanted to fuck you ever since my little sister brought you home." She swirled her tongue in my ear and reached down to my crotch to find my cock, straining to get out. I kissed her and we were passionately embracing with our hands moving around provocatively.

"Let's go somewhere private." She said.

She led me to one of the bedrooms upstairs. I was eagerly looking forward to finally nailing my sister-in-law. I wasn't thinking about what my wife was going to be doing. Marie and I laid on the bed and began to undress each other. She took off my shirt and I pulled her blouse up over her head. Her boobs are not as big as her sister's but they are magnificent nonetheless. I sucked on her little nipples and she cooed with pleasure.

When I moved lower and began to undo her pants she said to me, "Eat me. I want you to eat my cunt."

Being a gentleman, I was eager to please the lady. I stripped her the rest of the way and gazed and her beautiful cunt. Her bush was shaved into a strip, a 'Mohawk'. I spread the petals of her pussy apart and inhaled her scent. There was a definite similarity to her sister's pussy. She was already wet down-there. I rubbed my finger through her thin bush and diddled her clitoris. She reacted by lifting her hips, inviting me to probe further. I slid a finger inside her and was treated to the feeling of the inside of her hot wet vagina. I found her g-spot and massaged it with my fingers. Then, I put my face into her crotch and began to lick and suck every inch and fold of her treasure box. I sampled her taste, reflecting on whether she tasted the same as her sister and indeed how much variance there was in the taste of women's cunts. Marie's pussy began to emit fluid that tasted tangy and wonderful. She had a different taste and smell than her sister, partially affected by the different perfumes they wore on their pussies. I feasted on Marie and had her writhing in pleasure. She told me how good what I was doing felt and let me know which spots liked my attention. It is good for a fella's ego to be told that he is pleasing a woman. My enthusiasm was heightened by her comments and her reaction to my tongue and my lips. I swirled my tongue around the inside of the opening to her inner treasures. I kept her coming for quite a while.

Then she said, "Come up here and fuck me. I've wanted your cock inside me for so long."

I moved to get a condom, but she said, "I want you bare-back. I want to feel you come inside me."

I moved up and mounted her with her legs spread open for me. My cock slid into her slippery snatch and immediately felt the tingling sensation from being inside a woman's body. We looked at each other and I began to move, slowly pushing my cock back-and-forth inside her. She looked into my eyes with pure lust and desire and I focused on how wonderful it felt to be inside my wife's sister, at long last. I'd seen Marie naked a number of times and I relished feeling the rise of her breasts as they pressed against my chest. I felt her thighs pushing against my hips and her feet wrapping around my legs. She was giving herself to me. Wow, an amazing feeling.

We kissed and I continued to fuck Marie. She said, "I want you all to myself tonight. You can fuck the other women next time. I want you to fuck me over and over tonight."

That was certainly agreeable to me. For a moment, I wondered what my wife was doing. Was she still those two guys? She'd been fucked by Sid and Tom and now others would add her to their list of conquests. From my perspective, having one woman want me all night was preferable to doing the wham-bam thing with a bunch of them.

I moved faster inside my sister-in-law and saw the passion in her face. She was coming. Making a woman come always brings me to climax as well. I came inside my sister-in-law's cunt and rolled off, exhausted for the moment.

She asked me, "Are you able to reload and fuck me again or should I go get someone else to satisfy me."

"I'll satisfy you or die trying." I said.

We held each other and dozed for a little while.

I was awakened by a mouth on my cock. Marie was sucking my dick. She had done it before. There had been a contest between my wife and her sister over who was the better cock-sucker. I wouldn't ever tell my wife, but her sister had a rare gift. What she did to my cock with her mouth was amazing. I was hard again, obviously and ready to go for more action. She gave me a Viagra pill to take with my drink. I was going to have a hard-on that wouldn't quit.

I had to pee and so did Marie. We went out into the hallway, both naked, to the bathroom. Our neighbor, Laurie was coming out while we waited. She wore just a small pair of panties. Seeing her body brought back memories of when my wife and I had her in bed a few months earlier. Marie asked if she was busy and invited her to join us. Laurie agreed.

While Marie took her pee, I asked Laurie if she had seen my wife.

Marie told me, "Your wife is being well-tended to. She and I fucked some guy we had just met. She had her pussy on his face while I fucked him. Then Sid did her. He's really into fucking your wife."

I said, "She told me you three had gotten together one time."

Laurie laughed and said, "Honey, it's been way more than once. My husband loves your wife's cunt almost as much as mine. At least that's what he tells me." Interesting information, I thought.

I pissed and soon found myself back in bed with two naked women. Laurie sat on my face while Marie rode my cock. Laurie's pussy was gushing all over my face. I had trouble breathing. Being cunt-smothered would be a good way to die, I thought, but I wasn't ready to go yet. Laurie moved down and rode my cock for a while, replacing Marie. With the Viagra, my dick was staying stiff. It began to hurt a little from the strain, but I wasn't going to complain. I rolled Laurie over onto her belly and fucked her from behind. She has a beautiful, smooth back and her ass is soft and pink with the inviting cleft that hid her asshole. I spread her cheeks to get a peek at her backdoor entrance. I was tempted to fuck her in the ass but Marie had the idea first.

"Fuck me in the ass." Marie requested.

Who was I to object. Marie moved onto the bed and handed me a tube of lubricant. She laid on her stomach and I spread her ass-cheeks to get my first view of her little rosebud. Her little puckered hole looked so inviting, waiting there to be spread open by my cock. I was eager to shove my dick into her. I lubed us both, using my fingers to probe her asshole. That set her off before my dick had even had a chance. When I placed my cock against her little opening, I noticed how much bigger my cock was than her asshole. I pushed in a little and felt her tightness around the tip of my dick. I pushed in a little more and her sphincter clutched my cock, holding me tighter than any pussy ever had. I held myself there, treasuring the act of penetrating Marie's secluded passage. My cock was hungry for more and it pushed in. When my cock-head popped past her tight muscle, the resistance lessened and I slid in farther and farther. I went slowly to savor every inch of penetration. I held my cock inside her and Marie groaned in pleasure, calling for me to continue to plunder and sodomize her. More and more of my prick disappeared inside the tight hole. I watched and will never forget the sight of her asshole holding tightly around my hard cock as it slid in deeper.

"Oh God, that feels so good." Marie groaned. "Put your dick all the way up inside me."

I did. I reached the point where my pubic hair was pushed against her ass-cheeks. That made her come even more. She lifted her hips to change the angle and let me penetrate a little more. She had her hands spreading her ass-cheeks open for me. I couldn't hold off any longer. I squirted my second load of cum into my wife's sister's body, one in her cunt, now one in her ass. Absolutely fantastic. If you've ever lusted after your wife's sister, it is well-worth it to finally score. My dick was still hard, so I continued to pump in and out of Marie's ass. She had her fingers on her clit and was coming while I did her. Finally, she began to come-down and said her asshole was getting sore so I pulled out. My dick popped out and her anus gaped open for a while. Cum rushed out of her and dribbled down over her cunt. She was spread open and I could see the pink insides of her cunt under her wide-open asshole. I had truly fucked this woman in all three holes. I was pleased with myself for giving her such pleasure as well.

I rolled onto the bed, my dick still hard, but aching from being squeezed inside Marie's ass. Laurie was still there. "I want that too. I want your hard cock in my asshole."

Laurie wanted it a different way. She had gotten a washcloth and washed off my prick. Then she put a copious amount of lube on my dick and jacked my cock for a while. She had me lie on my back and, facing me, mounted my cock. She wanted to see my cock going into her asshole. Now, I can't see my own asshole. I know it's there, but I've never actually seen it. I understand that some people can see their asshole and I've heard of people who have actually been able to stick their head up their ass. Laurie was flexible so if she couldn't actually see me penetrate her, she could certainly see my cock moving while I fucked her.

Laurie sat on my dick. This was very different. Instead of me applying the force, she lowered herself at her pace, impaling herself on my cock. She quickly got my cock inside her and held herself there, getting used to the feeling of my cock invading her tight little channel. Then she lowered herself a little more. Seeing her cunt gaping open was too much to resist so I put two fingers inside her. I put my fingers against the bottom of her vagina and felt the tip of my dick pushing into her ass. Laurie enjoyed that and replaced my fingers with hers. She had her fingers in her cunt, feeling my cock while she lowered herself more and more until I was home, with no more to put in her. She squatted down onto my cock and fiddled with her clitoris. She began a powerful, full-body orgasm, the likes of which I had never seen. Her entire body was flushed and spasming. She would hold her breath, then breathe heavily as wave after wave of pleasure consumed her. I felt the warm gush of her female-cum pour down onto my balls. This woman was absolutely amazing. I had never seen a woman so consumed with sexual pleasure. Her legs were spread far apart; her hairy bush framed her open cunt and below it, my dick was stuffed into her asshole.

Marie joined in, kissing Laurie and swirling her tongue with Laurie's. Marie put her fingers in Laurie's cunt and pumped her, finger fucking her while she continued her orgasm. I shot what little cum I had left into Laurie's anus.

Finally, Laurie's orgasm subsided. She began to calm down. She was thanking me profusely, even though I had never had such an experience myself. Laurie leaned forward and my dick, which had softened somewhat, slid out of her back channel. She kissed me and fell over onto the bed, exhausted. Marie and I covered her with the bed sheets as best we could and left her there, naked, almost asleep. We'd have to tell Sid where he could find his used-up wife.

Now, to find my wife and see what she was up to. I went to the bathroom and washed off my cock then put my pants on. Marie had taken my shirt and put it on, nothing else, so when the shirt parted down the center, others could see her snatch.

We walked downstairs to see what was going on. There were a few people in the lounge area. I wanted to find Betsy and Marie wanted to find Tom. They were in the same place, the group sex room. They were both watching others have sex in the middle of the room. I learned that Betsy had sex with Tom, Sid and two other guys she met during the evening. She had enjoyed it, she said and wanted to come to another party. We agreed to discuss what we had done so there were no secrets and then decide about further activity. It seems that my dear wife is enjoying coupling with other men. I was all for it when I was also looking to nail her sister and neighbor Laurie. Now that I have done that, I have to think about all this.