Sister Agnes in Heaven Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister Agnes is still apprehensive about sex in Heaven.
3.1k words
4.38
3.6k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Agnes."

Agnes looked up from where she was kneeling in her vegetable garden. It was Burt, President of the City Council of Heavenly Aden. It was hot and she was wearing only a pair of shorts and a white blouse. Her hands were soiled with dirt. "Hello, Burt," she answered with enthusiasm. "Welcome!" She stood up and walked over to where he was standing and kissed him on the cheek. For her that was bold.

"I came to apologize," he said.

"What for?" she was puzzled.

"I should have fucked you the other night. I focused only on what I wanted and didn't take your needs into account." Burt had masturbated and cummed on her breasts.

Agnes, with less that a week in Heaven, still flinched at the word fuck. "Oh," she said, dismissing his apology, "That's all right. Harold....uh...fucked me good. I was happy." She chuckled. "Maybe for my first sex experience one man was enough. And I enjoyed watching you...uh...cum on me."

"You were a virgin on earth, I take it."

"Oh, yes, 80 years of chastity on earth." She laughed. "Suddenly I'm in Heaven and and sex is required -- and I've always been a stickler for following the rules. Plus, I am enjoying my 35 year old body. I am delighted to have a garden, a house, a dog." She reached down in the cleft between her breasts to wipe away the sweat. Burt's eyes followed her hand. Self-consciously she looked down. The brown of her nipples showed through the thin, sweat-soaked fabric of her blouse.

"Well, I'm glad you're not mad at me. If there's anything I can do to help you adjust to Aden..." His eyes did not leave her chest.

Agnes mused a moment. "I do have a question. Is there no anxiety or jealously in Heaven? Harold and I had a good time -- but I was unhappy when he left me to have sex with another woman. I understand that we all have an obligation on Friday nights to make sure that everybody has sex, and I'll do my part. But I felt abandoned. Harold fucked me and left." A tear ran down her cheek. She clutched Burt to her. "Fortunately you showed up and made me feel better. But are my feelings normal here in Heaven? Where everything is supposed to be...well... heavenly."

Burt squeezed her to his chest and patted her back. "I suggest you give it some time -- and try other partners. I felt uncomfortable the first time my wife fucked another guy here. It was a bit unsettling. But we chose Aden as our heavenly home because we both had the desire to experience a more permissive sexual scene. Perhaps you feel the same? Repressed desire -- all those years as a nun?"

"Yes, I wanted a freer, more individualistic life when I chose Aden. But I feel like I should be in love with Harold, and jilted because he left me to fuck somebody else. Everybody fucks everybody here, but at heart I'm a prude."

Burt held her at arms length, as tears rolled down her cheeks. "You were not prudish at all. You lay there naked, your legs spread while I crouched over you and stroked my cock. You were attentive, a little apprehensive as anybody would be who has never been cummed on, but you were a sensual experience for me. I loved it."

Agnes wiped away the tear and laughed. "Thank you. I think I was just terrified."

"I should have fucked you. Slowly and carefully. I should have reassured you and made you comfortable." He paused. "I walked out here to see you and apologize, but I also wanted to take a shower in your waterfall." He nodded toward the waterfall a few yards beyond her house. "Does that interest you?"

Agnes turned to look at the waterfall. It was a popular place for bathing. Nobody was there, but frequently people walked out from the village and cavorted in the deep, clear pool at its foot. Everyone went into the water naked. She felt panic at the thought of getting naked in broad daylight in the open air. "Well...maybe." She gathered her wits. She should do this. She was in a place in which sex and nudity was the norm. "Yes, let's do it" she said with resolve. "I need to wash the dirt and sweat off. I must smell like a goat."

"A very lovely goat," Burt answered.

"Getting naked is difficult for me. I'm still getting use to the culture here."

"I'll help you," Burt said with a leer, his eyes focused again on the rivulets of sweat that trickled between her breasts.

"He wants to fuck me," Agnes thought with a feeling of panic. "But I don't have to do it. Aden's rules are that sex is mandatory only on Friday nights. Do I want to do this?" she asked herself. "Where would we do it? In the water? How? Standing up? Those rocks on the shore look hard. I'm not sure I want to lie down there. I wish my tits were bigger. I wish I had shaved my pussy. Am I ready for this? Oh, God, you put me here. Help!"

Her mind raced. "Have I already decided to fuck him? What if he doesn't want to? What if he's just being friendly. What if he rejects me? What if somebody sees us while we're fucking? I'll freeze up like a ice cube and I won't be any good. Should I fake cumming? How do you fake cumming?"

Burt took her by the hand, "Ready? Let's go." The two of them walked to the rocky shore of the pool. The waterfall made a low roar in the distance. "Now?" asked Burt. He shook off his sandals and then pulled down his shorts and tossed them aside. He wore no underwear.

Agnes looked down at him momentarily. Yes, that was Burt as she recalled him. A short, fat penis, surrounded by a heavy bush of black hair that extended up to his navel. His penis hung limply.

Burt touched her chest and began unbuttoning her blouse. "Okay?" he asked.

"Okay," she answered. She stood stiffly as his hand ran between her breasts, undoing the buttons on the blouse. He turned her around and stripped the blouse off her shoulders and tossed it onto a nearby bush. He kissed the back of her neck as one hand found a nipple and tweaked it. "Pink nipples that get hard when they're touched. You're going to be very popular here."

"I'll do the best I can," she said, but not with much confidence. She felt the tingle of pleasure as Burt caressed her breast, but stiffened again when he loosed her shorts and they dropped to her feet. She stepped out of them. The two of them stood facing each other and Burt kissed her on the lips and ran his hands down her sides and over her buttocks.

"Is he going to fuck me now?" she wondered to herself. She could feel his penis rubbing into the hair on her public area and her breasts, the nipples now long and firm, rubbed against his chest.

He stepped away from her and took her hand in his. He took her hand and stepped carefully into the clear, green water.

Agnes paused before following him. "Before we go in, tell me something. I don't want to be deceptive. Does Melody know you're out here with me?" Melody was Burt's wife for 20 years on earth and 40 years in Heaven.

"Of course. We don't hide anything from each other. Nobody hides anything here. No reason to." He paused "It's my job -- and Melody's -- to make sure newcomers fit it and adjust -- and she is really enthusiastic about sex. She fucks a man or two every day of the week. That's probably what she's doing right now. She will want to fuck you. Soon."

Agnes didn't have much of a notion as to how women fucked, but she followed Burt into the water. It was cool and crystal clear. Colorful fish darted around her feet. Burt stepped deeper into the water. "Be careful. The rocks are slippery. Accidents and injuries happen in Aden. Realism, you know, virtual life after death but without many of the unpleasant features of real life.

"No flies, I've noticed. No mosquitos."

"Can you swim?"

They were neck deep in the water. "Yes, although I haven't since I was a teenager. We didn't have a swimming pool in the convent." She laughed at the thought.

"Let's swim to the waterfall and take a shower," said Burt. Side by side they stroked across a few yards of deeper water. Burt pulled her up onto the rocks beneath the waterfall. She looked around. Nobody was in sight.

The sound of the waterfall was thunderous now as they stepped into it. She shivered from the cold, then raised her face into the falling water and felt the heavy weight of it cleanse her body. She took a long gulp of the crystalline water.

"May I scrub your back?" shouted Burt, who was standing beside her. He reached onto a ledge and his hand came away with a bar of soap. "Organic soap, of course. No pollution allowed in Aden."

"Of course," she answered in what she thought was a coquettish voice. Burt massaged her shoulders, then ran his hand over her back, moving down to her buttocks, massaging and rubbing and then his hands were on her upper legs, his fingers between then, tickling her labia, running his hands over and up and down her upper thighs, and his finger found the crack in her buttocks and pushed downward -- all the way down.

He pulled her around to face him and they kissed long and hard as the cascading water ran over their heads and down their naked bodies. His fingers sought her vagina and he inserted one, and then a second one.

"Does that hurt?" he asked.

"No, I'm wet, lubricated -- whatever the word is." She sucked in a breath. "Don't stop doing that." Burt's thumb massaged her clitoris as his two fingers stroked in and out. She lowered her hand to feel his penis. "I didn't touch Harold's penis when he fucked me. I'm curious what it feels like."

"It's sort of cuddly when it's soft, but you've made it hard. Are you liking this? We can go to shore and fuck on the beach. Or go to your house, if you prefer."

"Oh, no," she answered. "Keep doing that. That feels so good." She was hunching back and forth, Burt's fingers reaching far inside her, the hard knot of her clitoris tingling from the gentle touch of his thumb. "I think I'm going to cum."

"Do it!" Burt commanded. "I want to feel you cum."

Agnes felt a shiver go down her whole body and her legs gave way and she would have fallen had not Burt been holding her. Her body convulsed in tremors as the climax pulsed up and down her limbs. "Oh, oh, oh," she moaned, throwing her head back and thrusting her hips forward to force his two fingers deep inside her and clutched them with her vaginal walls. She leaned back and Burt's mouth found the hardened nipple of her left breast, and he sucked hard and she felt another jolt radiating up and down her chest -- and then it was over and she collapsed in euphoria and would have fallen had not Burt caught her in his arms. The falling water washed over her head and face.

"Oh, my God," she said when she could talk. "That was intense. I've never cummed standing up." She thought to herself. "My language! I am not behaving like a nun. But then," she shook off the thought, "I'm not a nun anymore. I'm in Heaven." She said aloud, "That climax felt like I found God."

"It was my privilege," said Burt. He kissed her on the cheek.

She felt his penis hard in her hand and nun-like again, she said, "Oh, but I forgot all about you. I need to do something. Don't I?"

"It would be nice," he responded. "Although you have no obligation. That's the joy of Heaven."

"It would be selfish of me not to satisfy you. And after that climax I feel an obligation. Oh, wow, do I feel an obligation."

"Then, let's go to that beach over there" he pointed to the shoreline of the emerald poos. "I'll cum on your tits. And you masturbate with me. That's what I like most to do. I'm visual. I like to see my partner -- and the expression on his or her face and the way their body moves when they cum.

She took him by the hand and stepped into the deep water at the foot of the waterfall and he followed and they swam side by side to the shallower water.

As they touched bottom, Agnes said, "I'd like to feel your penis....uh...your cock inside me."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"No, I want to do what you want me to do. But first I'd like to feel your cock inside me. Just for a moment."

"Your wish is my command.." He turned to face her in the shoulder-depth water and put his hands under her hips and raised her and she locked her legs around him and he probed with his penis until he found her vagina. She felt him pushing inside her and then he was in.

"Is that what you wanted?" he asked.

"Yes, I just wanted to know what it felt like -- if it felt differently than when Harold fucked me."

"Does it feel different."

"I think yours feels tighter."

"Is that a compliment?" he laughed. "Will you recognize me next time by the tight fit in your pussy?"

Agnes blushed in embarrassment. "That's enough. I just wanted to feel you inside me. Let's go to the beach."

"Dear Agnes, I believe you have the potential to be the best lay in all of Aden." He pulled his penis out of her and picked her up in his arms. "I am going to cum a quart all over you. Don't touch me yet! I'll spill my sperm prematurely. I have to let my cock calm down."

Burt carried her out of the water and gently deposited her on the small sandy beach. He stood over her.

"What can I do to make this more enjoyable for you?" she asked.

"Spread your legs and massage your clit and let's try to cum together. God, I love those tits -- and those hard nipples." He began to stroke himself, holding his penis over her breasts.

Suddenly, there was a voice. "Hi, Burt." The voice came from a few feet away at the edge of the sand. Burt quit stroking and looked that way.

"Oh, hi, Andy. Chloe, how are you?"

Agnes, laying on the sand, turned her head to see the new arrivals. They were about the ugliest couple she had ever seen. Both of them were short, round, and nude. Chloe's breasts were enormous and hung down to her waist. Instinctively, Agnes closed up her legs and put her hands over her breasts.

"Agnes," said Burt, "meet Andy and Chloe. Long time residents of Aden."

Andy walked over to Agnes's side and extended a hand downward to her. She took her hand off her breast and shook his hand. "I look forward to getting to know you better," he said. "Maybe next Friday?"

"Uh...yes, I'll look forward to it. Maybe," she stuttered. "Nice to meet you."

Chloe also came to her side. "Andy and I have sex as a couple. Both of us and you. It'll be fun. We could join you and Burt right now if you wish."

Andy chimed in. "You'll enjoy Chloe. She has the honor of having the biggest tits in Aden."

"I feel inadequate looking at them," Agnes said, feigning admiration.

Burt was still standing over her, his penis in his hand. He said protectively,"Agnes is new here, and we should let her find her own way into the sex scene."

"Oh, absolutely," Andy said. He looked down at Agnes. "Just be aware that Chloe and I are willing."

"I'll remember that."

"Well, we must be on our way. Have fun. Nice to meet you." The couple walked away.

Burt watched them go, then said, "Sorry about that. I know you're a little sensitive about fucking and nudity. But they're nice people. And actually she's a great lay. Very enthusiastic -- and oh, wow, she is into multiple orgasms. She climaxes like an alarm clock that goes off every every minute on the minute." He began to stroke himself, holding is penis above her breasts. "Sorry," he said, "I need to pay attention to you."

"Oh, no, I appreciate your insights and experience." She said that with a touch of irony.

Burt laughed. "Temper, temper, dear Agnes. Everybody likes to fuck Chloe. Just to feel those gigantic tits wrapped around your head. I foresee a beautiful friendship. You and me and Melody. Harold and Chloe and Andy. And a lot of people you don't know yet. A community that fucks together, stays together."

"I wish it had been that way on earth," Agnes said wistfully and relaxed, spread her legs, reached up to bounce his testicles in her hand, and used the other hand to massage her clitoris.

He took his penis in hand and stroked and it was over in a minute. His penis exploded with great streams of sticky semen spraying out and falling on her breasts. She was a few seconds behind him, the spasms of her orgasm causing her to hunch upward and take her finger deep within herself and then she collapsed on the sand. The last drops of Burt's sperm dripped onto her.

When her quivering ceased, he helped her to her feet. She kissed him and gave his penis a last touch and then she twirled in ecstasy around and around on the sandy beach, her arms swinging, wet hair flying, breasts bouncing, head back and looking at the sky -- and her mouth locked in a smile of contentment.

"Thank you God! I did my duty and I am rewarded. I am free now." She stopped twirling and looked at Burt. "Was this how sex was when you were alive?"

"Sex was splendid on earth. But not always. Sexual activity had problems and complications. Here, it's just fun without consequences."

She shouted for all the world to hear, "I like Heaven. I love Heaven!"