Sister Agnes in Heaven Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this a plot to corrupt me? Have I failed God? Have I become a servant of Satan?"

"How to respond to that?" she wondered. Finally, she said, "Why would you think so? You saw Saint Peter and the pearly gates. He sent you here; you see no evil here. This is a vision of Heaven as God intended it. Without evil, sin, avarice, deception. Instead, we have challenges, choices, work, Freedom! Relax! Enjoy yourself."

"I cannot stop thinking of the battle of good and evil."

"Oh, bullshit! Believe me, if the devil wanted to corrupt you he would have picked a more impressive temptress than me."

"I need to pray on the matter."

"I'm going to sleep while you pray," she said but with a kiss on his cheek. With that she wiped her sticky, cum-soaked hand on his stomach and said kindly, "You can wash that off in the morning." She turned away to lie on her side, and slowly calmed herself down and dropped into a restless sleep.

Agnes woke with the sun pouring through the window onto the bed. She was on her back. Joshua was still beside her, still naked. His hand was on her shoulder. She looked down. His penis was erect. "I want to believe you. I enjoyed...uh...what you did to me last night," he said, "but I've been taught that the devil works in mysterious ways, and I'm suspicious."

"Forget about last night and the devil," she answered. "Let's have a nice day. I'll take you for a swim under the waterfall and we can soak in the hot spring and take a walk into the mountains. You can go fishing again and carry a sackful of tomatoes into the village to sell in the market."

They barely talked all day and when they did it was in pleasant platitudes. During their swim and soak, Joshua seemed more comfortable with their nudity. Several people stopped by her house or shared the hot spring with them. They attempted with modest success to draw Joshua out of his shell, and he even responded with a touch of warmth. He was proud of himself when he caught more fish and hovered over her to watch as she broiled them on her brazier. "He's only eighteen," she reminded herself. "I was a prudish little bitch when I was eighteen."

That night, she got ready for bed as always, stripping off her clothing and getting under the blanket. She lay there wondering what Joshua would do. He came into the bedroom naked and got into bed beside her. "Welcome," she said.

"I had fun today," he said.

"Good. Tomorrow I'll take you into the village again and you can play ball with some of the other young people who live here."

"Are there girls among them?"

"Yes, several."

"I don't think I want to meet them yet. Not until I resolve -- uhh, you know -- the problem I've been having here."

"Suit yourself. The peach trees need pruning. You can do that for me."

She was laying on her back and he turned toward her, his penis touching her. "Could we maybe do some more...uh...of what we did last night?"

A quiver of triumph radiated through her. "Teen-age hormones at work. How to play this?" she asked herself. "Careful, not bold. Let him take the initiative." She remained silent, but turned her face toward him.

He kissed her. "Is that all right?"

She kissed him on the cheek, but remained silent. She would be the demure female; he would be in charge; she would utilize no femininely wiles -- which she didn't possess in any case -- to make him suspicious. He needed confidence in himself.

He kissed her again and this time he lingered with his body covering her chest and then he was kissing her frantically and his hands went to her breasts. She put her hands on his hips and pulled him closer.

He rolled on top of her and his penis sought her vagina and she spread her legs to assist his search and he was inside her and stroking -- and, boom! He cummed with his body shaking and then collapsed on top of her.

"I'm sorry," he said. "It was so fast; I should have gone slower. I'm not good at this."

"You'll learn," she answered. "I enjoyed feeling you inside me and we had a good time today. You're a very good fisherman -- just like Saint Peter was. I'm a happy woman now and I am going to sleep. I hope you are happy also."

Agnes woke up the next morning with Joshua on top of her and his penis penetrating her. She took him inside her and he lasted about a minute. "Progress," she said to herself. His progress continued. Joshua was naked and hard most of the day. Three times he had sex with her and he lasted long enough for her to climax with him. She begged off when he climbed on top of her that night. "I can't," she said, laughing while kissing and caressing him. "I loved fucking you, but I am exhausted." She went to sleep contented with what she had wrought.

After sex the next morning, she wrote a note and sent it to Burt with a passerby heading to the village: Mission accomplished. Send a horny youngster out here to service Joshua. You owe me. Big time. Agnes.

12