Sister and her Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna fuck my sister again. I didn't want you to miss it." Becky giggled.

Without saying a word, Tammy reached down and scooped up the panties, bringing them up to her nose. She glanced at Becky, who was now looking at her, grinning. Tammy began kicking her legs and pushed the blanket off herself, revealing she was bottomless under her tank top. I could see her nipples poking stiffly against the cotton of her top. Then I turned to face my sister bent over in front of me.

I leaned down to take my boxers off, bringing my face to her exposed sex. I took another long sniff. Her asshole was clearly visible now too, a cute pink and brown hole puckered in anticipation. I took a moment to kiss her soaked cunt, then gave her butthole a little peck too. This made Becky laugh again. Tammy looked at me, then at Becky, then back at me. Her left arm was up behind her head, her right hand still holding Becky's panties to her face. She shifted as I positioned Becky's legs apart, lying on her back now and brought her left hand down to her own cunt. As I took my cock and slipped it inside my sister Tammy spread her legs and began fingering her pussy gently. Now inside Becky, I pushed slowly forward so that we were both on the bed. She let out a little squeal as I began to finally thrust in and out. Becky turned her head slightly to the left to face Tammy, and I could see that in her pleasure she had her mouth hanging open, her eyes closing and opening.

Unlike the night before, I was now properly pumping my sister's pussy. I had been so captivated by our union last night that I had essentially just been inside her until we came. But even though I had been on the verge of cumming just a few minutes ago, now my cock went fully professional. I was even harder and stiffer than last night. Thrusting long and hard; sometimes fast, at times a little slower. A few times I let the head come all the way out, just for a second, and let Becky feel the engorged glans pushing inside her again. Sometimes I let my hips drop so she could feel the shaft against her clit, letting my balls slap her. Other times I raised up and let my cock spread her out while rubbing her urethra. I could feel my cock hitting her G-spot, teasing it, then I would thrust continuously against it. I imagined my piss hole kissing her innermost pussy.

Becky loved all of it. She moaned, grunted, squealed. Her mouth was hanging open. When her eyes opened she looked at Tammy in ecstasy. Tammy took it all in silently, her hand rubbing away without any change in intensity. Sometimes she would look at me, but mostly she enjoyed Becky's reactions.

After a few moments I leaned forward a little and reached down around Becky's hip. I found her clit and began to rub it. The reaction was immediate: Becky went from moaning to a steady grunt of pleasure. At this Tammy raised up on her elbows and moved closer to my sister. She brought her mouth under Becky's and they began to kiss. Tammy's hand still clutched the wet panties, but now it moved to rubbing the fabric against her pussy, and her left arm instead moved up to gently play with Becky's swaying left breast. This was when Becky climaxed.

I felt it on my cock, that wetness from before but even more intense and obvious now. This was a squirt, no question about it. Just like she pissed hard, Becky squirted hard on my cock. I could feel her urethra pulsing on the top of my cock, kissing it greedily. Instead of pulling out, I thrust in all the way and stayed there, letting her pussy orgasm around me. Becky broke off kissing Tammy and moaned loudly. Her eyes closed and her face spasmed beautifully. Her face flushed but I noticed even her back and butt flushed a little. It was beautiful: my sister was having an intense whole-body orgasm and it was because of me.

This had an effect on Tammy as well. When Becky began to climax her eyes lit up, wide as saucers. Her legs spread a little wider, and her hand abandoned the panties and began to rub more intensely. Then she pulled her knees up and braced her feet up on the bed. She looked intently at Becky the entire time, enjoying her orgasm vicariously. It was beautiful too. I could see how much they loved each other. Once again, I had the impression of Tammy being another sister.

But I was not ready to finish yet. My cock had a mind of its own; all I could think of was fucking. As Becky began to come out of her climax, she began kissing Tammy again. But she never gave any indication of being finished either. Now she began pushing back on me, eagerly thrusting her cunt around my cock. She was visibly sweating now, her blonde hair clumping up and clinging to her neck and shoulders. She kissed Tammy wetly now, almost licking her, with her tongue out. She pulled away and put her left hand on Tammy's cheek, holding her face gently but looking intently into her eyes.

"I came so fucking hard baby!" And she laughed.

Tammy laughed too, "I noticed!" Then they kissed again. Now Becky's hand moved down to Tammy's pussy and she began to rub her. In response Tammy put her legs down flat on the bed again, and her moaning intensified. I was really enjoying them, enjoying my sisters. I felt in love with them both. I had continued to thrust gently and steadily into Beck, my hand still gently playing with her clit. Now I moved my right hand back up and brought it to steady myself on her hip again. With my left hand I leaned down and found Tammy's left leg, spread out next to me as Becky pleasured her. They continued to kiss and lick each other, sometimes gently and sometimes more forcefully. I didn't want to intrude on them, but I felt connected to Tammy too and I wanted her to know it. My hand found her knee, but with a little searching I worked my way up to her thigh and began to rub the inner part of it. She seemed to like it. She scooted a little closer to me without opening her eyes or interrupting her kiss with my sister.

As I caressed her I thought about the night before. When I had cum inside Becky I had touched Tammy. There had been some tenderness there, and I felt it now too. I rubbed her thigh lightly but firmly, and Tammy began to moan. I felt a hand and looked down to find Becky's hand on mine. She had left her lover's pussy and was bringing mine to take over. When I had my hand over Tammy's cunt, Becky took my index finger and guided it to Tammy's clit. Together we caressed it, Becky sometimes guiding my finger down and inside Tammy's wet cunt, than back out and up to her clit. Tammy was liking this. Her moans got louder and louder, almost squeals now. Becky broke off their kiss and looked at her, taking in her pleasure.

"You're so beautiful, babe." Tammy opened her eyes when she heard Becky. "I love you, you're so beautiful," said Becky And they kissed again, but now Tammy came. When she started Becky took my hand more forcefully and pushed my fingers inside Tammy. She had me thrust in and out, and when I got the idea she let go of me. Her hand found the discarded panties and with them she began to gently rub Tammy's clit in a circular motion. Tammy was panting and moaning in pleasure until Becky put her mouth over hers and kissed her deeply. Just when I thought Tammy's climax was over, she stiffened up all over and brought her legs together. She squeezed our hands hard and softly rolled to one side and then the other, her intense orgasm coursing all through her skinny body. Her nipples were extremely hard, I noticed.

It was then that I came. Watching them was just beautiful. I could have focused and held out, but I didn't want to. I wanted to join them. I gave Tammy's pussy a few more thrusts and then pulled my hand back. I moved it down her leg and let it clamp gently onto her inner thigh. My other hand gripped Becky's hip, and I began to let go. My cock felt harder than it ever had in my life. My first instinct was to thrust deep inside my sister and stay there like I had the night before, but as I was cumming I decided instead to pump in and out. I brought the glans just to the edge, almost pulling out, then all the way in again. It felt magical.

Becky pulled away from Tammy, whose orgasm was subsiding. My sister didn't climax again, but she generously accepted my cum. She squeezed, not desperately like when she came but gently and lovingly. She looked even more beautiful on all fours, absorbing my orgasm with her entire body. She turned her head, trying to look at me, but kept her hips in place. When I finally finished, I let my cock slip out out wetly and pulled her up to me to kiss. She looked like a goddess. We kissed and then she writhed under me, turning, and pulled me down. This time I ended up between them, and with my right arm I pulled Tammy toward us and we all kissed together like the night before. But this time Tammy had come with us, and she was a little disoriented from her orgasm. I found this a little funny, and I pushed her off a little to look at her. She looked beat in an adorable way, and seemed as if she might drift off to sleep at any second.

"Hey, Samuel." I turned to look at my sister at my left. She was looking mighty comfortable herself, though still flushed and sweating from our lovemaking.

"Go turn on that fan." She pointed at a switch on the wall.

"Ok," I said and stood up dutifully. I went over and turned the ceiling fan to a medium, watching it to make sure it would stay at that speed.

"That's good. Now come here." I looked at Becky, then glanced at Tammy who was already looking motionless on the bed. She was a little sweaty too, but it didn't show as much on her pale skin. She looked much younger from here, bottomless in her tank top and falling asleep. I looked back at Becky. She seemed tired too but was looking at me with a lazy smile and held out her hand.

As I moved closer to the bed she patted the spot between them. I could see now the bed was covered in our sweat and Becky's pee. It looked so inviting. And with the fan now blowing gently on us it felt absolutely heavenly. I took my place between the girls, lying on my back. I crossed my arms over my chest and Becky snuggled up on her side next to me. She put her hand on mine softly and leaned up and kissed me. I glanced at Tammy and saw she was indeed out like a lamp. I gave a little snort and looked back at my sister.

"She's ridiculous. She could sleep all day probably." Then she looked back up at me and then kissed me again.

"I really love, you little brother," she said softly.

"I love you too, big sister." she snuggled a little more, and we all fell asleep again.

12