All Comments on 'Sister Desiree Ch. 05 - Sally'

by Amaraine

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Four chapters in three different categories, and you think it's a good idea to post chapter 5 in LW? Lotsa luck!

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Change the description.

"A neglected wife does not try to make her marriage work and pushes husband away repeatedly until he no longer cares. She then cheats and tries to make it his fault "

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just when I think stories couldn't get worse, they do. Terrible.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Hopefully she will get the divorce papers and the judge will find that her behavior in public makes her a bad mother and guardian and so she will lose not only her husband but her children and everything else. But for that she has gained her personal freedom. It's amazing that there are so many idiots who don't understand that the freedom of the individual always ends where it affects the freedom of another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah you're right the world is changing, into a complete fucked up mess unfortunately. So I'm sticking with the old one for the next 20 years or so, then I'll be dead thank god.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

In her defense he was a total ass hat.

She should have walked out on him.

You might have gotten a few compliments had you done that, but you took someone who deserved better than one those brain dead neanderthals who still wish it was the 1950's and made it impossible to really feel bad for her.

And it really wasnt a very good story.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

What’s funny is someone would consider this as empowering when it’s just an old tired cunt publicly disgracing herself and her family.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love this story so far and I really hope you continue with it. It’s one of the ones on literotica that I come back to the most often :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmaraine@Amaraine
I've been writing for quite a while, and have published more than a few books, but I'm enjoying writing just for fun here. I also write on Amazon as Lexi Bond.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES