Sister In Law takes my Wife's place

Story Info
Maybe not incest, but definitively taboo.
753 words
4.08
73.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, and her older sister, could almost be twins. identical body shapes, SIL has shorter hair, wife has waist length hair. Wife has a natural bush, Lucy, her sister, is shaved. Lucy has been staying with us, having marital issues at home. Last night, while Kathy and I were making love, I could have sworn someone was watching us. However, Kathy kept my mind on loving her, so I soon forgot about being watched. Kathy and I drifted off to a peaceful sleep in each others arms, after both of us came. Morning would come early.

It was early on a Monday morning. I had the day off, but my wife, Kathy, had to work. Her older sister Lucy stayed with us that weekend because she was having issues at home. When the alarm went off, I woke Kathy up, so she could get ready for work. Since it was my day off, I decided I would sleep in.

I lay in bed still nude. Kathy got ready for work and then kissed me goodbye. The next thing I knew, it seemed Kathy crawled back into bed with me. She was on her left side, nude, facing away from me.

I snuggled up behind her and asked, "You decided not to go to work today?"

She just replied, "Mmmm hmmm."

Based on the tone of her sensual voice, my cock got hard quickly because I thought we would have sex. I reached around her and grabbed a handful of her breasts. They felt amazing, and my cock was throbbing. While doing that, I became aware her perfume smelled different than what I was used to.

I asked her, "Babe, are you wearing some new perfume?"

Again, her reply was just, "Mmm hmmm."

My cock was rock hard against her smooth ass cheeks. I started nuzzling her neck. Kathy is very sensitive there, but there was something different this time. Kathy has always had long hair; now, it wasn't even shoulder length.

Puzzled, I asked her, "Did Lucy just cut your hair?"

She simply replied, "Un uhh."

I was so horny, but I didn't connect the dots yet. I reached down to finger her pussy, but my fingers found no pussy hair, just smooth, shaved skin. Now I was really bewildered. Kathy shaved her pussy once and complained about how it itched when the hair grew back. Then the realization hit me.

"Lucy?" I asked.

She replied, "Yes."

I asked her, "What are you doing in my bed? This is so wrong!"

Lucy replied, "You fingering my cunt doesn't feel wrong. Your hard cock against my ass doesn't feel wrong."

My cock was so very hard now. Lucy reached down between her spread legs and guided my hard cock to her wet pussy. I tried to resist one more time.

Lucy said, "Fuck me! I'm not getting any at home and listening to you and my sister fucking last night got me so horny!"

She shifted her hips, taking my cock into her in one stroke. Lucy's pussy felt beautiful! I couldn't help but thrust into her pussy, kissing her neck and caressing her breasts! Lucy was fucking me back, too, and her breathing was getting deeper now. She was going to orgasm all over my cock! We were fucking hard and fast, and she came all over my cock. Her legs were shaking from cumming so hard! I was too close to stop now. I felt my cum spurting into Lucy's pussy now. I kept thrusting until we were both done cumming. We both lay there, trying to catch our breath.

Lucy said, "That was awesome! It's been so long since I got fucked!"

I knew then this would not be the last time we would have sex. I decided to give Lucy a treat. After I pulled out, I kissed my way down her body, until her sopping wet pussy was right in front of my face. I licked her creamy pussy, and as I did, she took my creamy cock into her mouth. We continued 69ing, until we were so horny, we had to fuck again! She got on top of me, and slid down my hard cock with her warm, oh so wet pussy! She leaned down, so I could suck her breasts while she rode my cock. We both came hard again! As we both caught our breath again, we lay there in each others arms. We both drifted to sleep, as my cock slowly softened inside her.