Sister Problems and Table Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

Tom waited a minute then followed Marie upstairs. He caught her just as she was stepping out of the facilities. "Are you okay?" he asked. "What's going on?"

"Don't worry," Marie said. "This is all part of the plan."

"This is your plan?" Tom scoffed. "You do realize she's kicking your ass, right?"

"I know," Marie said. "That's the plan."

"I thought the plan was to spend a full year learning table tennis so you could actually win a game."

"I will," Marie insisted. "I promise."

"When?" Tom asked.

"Soon," Marie insisted. "Kristen has to feel like she's in complete control. Then I'll get her to raise the stakes."

"Raise the stakes?" Tom asked. "How so? Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"You'll see," Marie said confidently as she brushed Tom's shoulder with her hand. "I promise."

"I hope you know what you're doing," Tom warned. "Your sister's not someone to be messed with."

"I think I know my sister," Marie answered confidently. "Trust me."

Tom and Marie walked back to the table where Kristen was waiting impatiently.

"It's about time," Kristen said shaking her head. "Should we play the next game or do you want to go ahead and strip now?"

"Kristen?" Marie asked humbly.

"Yes."

"Can we just call this off?" Marie asked. "Please?"

The room hissed at Marie's request.

"Call it off?" Kristen responded. "If I was winning, would you let me just call it off?"

"Well, I don't..."

"No, Marie," Kristen interrupted. "If you were winning, we wouldn't call it off. You'd make me go through with our bet. Why would I treat you any different?"

"Then how about we play the best two out of three matches?" Marie asked.

"Best two out of three?" Kristen asked. "That's like nine games. Again, why would I do that?"

"Come on, Kristen," Tom added in support of Marie.

"No, you come on," Kristen demanded. "Are you really trying to welch?"

"I'm not welching," Marie confirmed. "How about we go double or nothing?"

"Double or nothing?" Kristen asked with a curious grin on her face.

"We play best two out of three matches," Marie proposed. "Whoever loses has to serve drinks completely naked for the rest of the night?"

The audience erupted at Marie's suggestion. Even Mark broke his silence to cheer for the upgraded bet.

"Really?" Kristen asked grinning widely. "What about River Festival?"

"Can we please not do that?" Marie begged. "I shouldn't...I mean the loser shouldn't have to go out in public like that."

"I'll do best two out of three," Kristen agreed. "But the loser has to run River Festival naked, too."

"There's no way I...er...the loser could do that," Marie argued. "It's not even safe."

"Fine," Kristen relented. "You can go to River Festival in your underwear, but you have to streak naked through the parking area."

"Okay," Marie agreed reluctantly after a moment's pause. "I can agree to that."

"Oh, and one other thing," Kristen said. "After you lose the first match, you still have to strip to your underwear and serve a round of drinks."

"But, that's not..."

"Either that or we just stick with the original plan," Kristen demanded of her sister.

"Fine."

Tom looked nervously at Marie, and the brunette smiled back at him. For better or worse, she had convinced Kristen to raise the stakes. Marie was obviously nervous about being one game away from losing most of her clothes. Even so, the thought of Kristen running through the River Festival parking lot completely naked gave Marie hope. All Marie had to do now was beat her sister at table tennis. If nothing else, the new bet extended Marie's chances to defeat Kristen. Even if Marie lost a third game, Kristen would have to win another match. Marie wasn't about to let that happen. Up until this point, Marie had been letting her sister win. Based on the first two games, Marie believed she should be able to finish Kristen off without too much trouble.

Without any reason to hold back, Marie started the third game with a devastating high toss serve. She placed the ball perfectly on the edge of Kristen's court; Kristen tried to backpedal, but it was too late. "One serving zero," Marie said firmly as she prepared for her next serve. Kristen looked back at her sister nervously. The blonde realized she was facing a much different opponent than during the previous games. Marie glared angrily at her older sister as she again blasted a serve out of Kristen's reach.

After losing her own two serves, Kristen lost some of her gusto. It seemed that her little sister's impending defeat was anything but a foregone conclusion. This realization paired with Marie's surge in confidence cost Kristen her focus, and by the time Kristen had another opportunity to serve, the score was already six-to-nothing. After Kristen's next serve had missed Marie's court entirely, the following service hit its spot even against a solid service, Marie countered with a perfect backhand push. Kristen wasn't remotely prepared for such a drastic change of pace. The sisters' audience appreciated Marie's sudden confidence. Sean and Shane pounded fists with each point Marie scored. Crystal celebrated by cuddling up to Ben as her brother looked on in disapproval. If nothing else, Marie and Kristen had everyone's undivided attention.

"Eight serving zero," Marie said as she gathered the plastic ball.

"Can we take a break," Kristen asked.

"Sure," Marie said. "After the game."

With Kristen on her heels, Marie struck quickly with two smashing serves. The first barely hit the table and bounced past Kristen, but the second missed the court altogether. It was nine versus one.

After trying unsuccessfully to compose herself, Kristen missed yet another serve entirely.

"Game point," Marie gloated as her sister prepared another service.

Perhaps overcompensating from her previous missed serve, Kristen lobbed a high looping serve directly in front of Marie. "That'll do it," Marie joked stepping into a forehand smash. She successfully slammed the ball to Kristen's playing area and over Kristen's head. Even though Kristen led Marie by a game, the momentum had clearly shifted. Without a word, Kristen ran to the restroom. The tall blonde was openly surprised and concerned about her sister's improved play.

"Do you think she'll come back?" Tom asked Marie.

"She better come back," Marie said with a grin. "She made her bed, and now it's time for her to get fucked in it."

Marie sensed that most of Tom's guests supported her. Marie assumed that everyone else felt like she did, that Kristen needed to be knocked down a peg. Now more than ever, Marie was confident that she would finally humble her older sister.

After a few minutes, Kristen came back to the table. She looked more settled and ready for another round. "So, Marie," Kristen said calmly.

"Yes, Kristen," Marie responded with attitude.

"I'm up on you by a game," Kristen continued. "You're still one loss away from losing most of your clothes."

"What's your point?" Marie asked.

"My point," Kristen answered sarcastically. "My point is that you can quit now and walk away."

"Boo," Shane and Shawn yelled through their cupped hands. Lucas and Ben joined in the chorus chanting "quitters never win."

"Quit now?" Marie said over the boisterous crowd. "I just killed you in that last game. Why would I stop now?"

"Because," Kristen responded confidently. "You'll be playing the next match in your underwear."

The room applauded Kristen's bravado and cheered the girls forward.

"I guess we'll keep playing then," Marie said with a smile.

"Are you sure about this?" Tom asked Marie as she stepped up to the table. Tom grabbed Marie's arm hoping to force the younger sister to think things through.

"I got this, Tom," Marie insisted pulling her arm free from Tom's grip. She was offended by Tom's concern. "This bitch is mine." Kristen tossed the ball up and smacked it directly at her sister. The serve wasn't fancy and didn't have much spin, but it had plenty of speed. Marie blocked the serve into the net thus losing the first point of the game.

"I think that's one serving zero," Kristen said with a grin.

"That's okay, sis," Marie responded. "Just giving you a chance."

Kristen quickly sent a short backspin serve across the net as Marie lunged forward to push it back. The weak return, however, positioned Kristen perfectly for a forehand smash of her own and the second point of the game.

"Does anyone want to see my sister's panties?" Kristen asked their attentive audience.

Everyone except Tom laughed. Lucas tried to casually adjust his pants in some futile attempt to conceal his erection. Somehow believing it was her responsibility to call attention to Lucas' situation, Susan cleared her throat staring at Lucas' pants.

"Calm down," Marie whispered to herself resting the ball in her open palm. "Don't let her get to you."

Marie drove the ball over the net, and Kristen pushed it back. The sisters volleyed back and forth until Marie tried unsuccessfully to smash the ball. The score was three-to-zero. Kristen continued to dominate Marie methodically moving the contest toward match point. With no margin for error and facing the very real possibility of losing her pants, Marie fought back to within a score of her sister. If Marie could get one more point, it would tie the game; if Kristen scored, the match would be over. Marie stared at the ball in her hand as she prepared for the vital serve. The audience stood silent and nervous as the sisters faced off.

"Don't be nervous," Kristen said to her brunette sister. "You're so close but still so very far away."

"Do you even remember the last time you scored a point?" Marie returned.

"It's been a while," Kristen agreed. "Go ahead and hit the ball. Then I'll remember just fine." Marie threw the ball up in the air attempting a high toss serve. The ball sailed toward Kristen as the blonde prepared her return. Kristen only had to stand there, however, since the ball missed the playing area by an inch. Anticlimactic as it was, Marie's failed service handed Kristen the final game of their first match. "That's a match," Kristen screamed lifting her hands into the air and wagging her head up and down.

The room erupted in cheers and whistles. Not only did the audience witness a great table tennis game. A half-naked brunette was about to make her rounds serving drinks. Marie fell to her knees and dropped her head into her hands. How could Kristen beat her? She trained a full year for this game. She even beat Tom a couple of times. Kristen never beat Tom, not ever. Tom knelt down on the floor next to Marie and put his arm around her. "You okay?"

"What happened?" Marie asked. "How'd she do that?"

"I don't know," Tom said. "Why don't we take you upstairs to catch your breath?" Marie followed Tom out of the basement while the other guests gathered to congratulate Kristen. The two made their way to the kitchen where Marie started pacing the floor nervously.

"What the hell?" Marie asked.

"Calm down," Tom said. "You have to get your head together. Otherwise, it'll get worse."

"She's gonna make me go through with this," Marie said. "I'll have to run through the festival naked."

"You don't know that," Tom assured his ex-girlfriend. "You can still beat her. I know you can."

"Beat her? She just won that last game, and I was trying my hardest."

"Yeah," Tom responded, "and you almost won too." Marie realized Tom was right. While Kristen did win the match, Marie basically spotted Kristen two games. The last thing Marie wanted to do was serve everyone wearing nothing more than her bra and panties, but she could still win the bet. If Marie won the next two matches, Kristen would still lose the wager.

"I'll never have another chance like this," Marie said to Tom. "I gotta pull it together and win this thing."

"That's right," Tom encouraged. "If Kristen loses, nobody'll even remember you in your underwear. All they'll think about is little miss perfect running naked through downtown."

"That's so sweet," Kristen said with a smile. Tom and Marie hadn't heard Marie's older sister step into the kitchen and had no idea how long she'd been standing there. "You have a lot of thirsty guests," Kristen continued. "Then we have another match to play."

"Fine," Marie snapped. "Just give us a minute. I'm coming down."

Kristen stared down Marie until the brunette looked away. Kristen shrugged at Tom as though she didn't understand Marie's problem and left the kitchen. Tom told Marie that he would go downstairs and get the drinks ready. Marie knew Tom was actually leaving her alone so she could remove her clothes. Marie appreciated Tom being such a gentleman even if he was about to see her underwear anyway.

Once alone, Marie sat at the kitchen table to refocus. Marie knew she couldn't let what she had to do distract her from the mission at hand. Marie finally had a chance to put Kristen in her place. When planning for their contest, Marie accepted the possibility that Kristen would win the first match. Even so, Marie never expected her sister to put up such a fight. Marie pulled her orange turtleneck over her head, folded it neatly, and set it on the kitchen table. She kicked off her shoes and removed her black jeans. Marie thought about the previous year when she served drinks in a thong and pasties. That was the most humiliating night of her life so far. Marie couldn't let this night trump that experience.

Marie took a second to look at herself in the kitchen's dark double glass door. She was wearing her white cotton bra with orange cotton panties. The orange tie in her hair matched her panties perfectly. Marie chose this bra and panty set with a purpose in mind. It was cute and even sexy. At the same time, she could play table tennis in it without anything popping out of place. As Marie headed back to the basement, she tried convincing herself that her underwear was no more revealing than something she would wear to the beach. Still, she thought about how everyone else would be fully clothed and how she would be exposed and vulnerable. Even worse, she would have to play table tennis like this.

The room cheered as Marie returned to the basement. Trying to play the good sport, Marie lifted her hands and did a spin for everyone. As embarrassed as she was, Marie did like being the center of attention. Marie grabbed the tray of beers and made her rounds serving her guests. Sean and Shane sent her back for nuts and chips while Susan insisted Marie return with a colder beer. Crystal slapped Marie on the ass a couple times as the brunette waitress served drinks. After the second time Crystal hit Marie's ass, Lucas warned his sister to "behave or go home."

Eventually, the gathering grew tired of their stripped-down waitress. Instead, they wanted the sisters to continue their game. Marie or Kristen, after all, was about to get totally naked. As cute as Marie looked prancing around in her orange and white ensemble, this was just the appetizer. The evening's main course was still to come.

"So I serve first this time," Kristen said making her way to the table. Marie wanted more time to refocus, but she knew that wasn't an option. The brunette told herself that after two more matches, she would get dressed while her older sister stripped completely naked for the group. All Marie had to do was exactly what she spent the last year training to do; she had to defeat her sister. Kristen waited just long enough for Marie to set her feet before serving the ball. Marie chopped the ball back to Kristen, who countered with a backhand drive. Marie barely pushed the orb across the net setting Kristen up for an easy return. Kristen flicked the ball onto the adjacent court and behind Marie.

"Fuck," Marie yelled as the ball hit the ground behind her. Marie's luck didn't improve with the next serve. Kristen put enough backspin on the ball to completely negate Marie's drive. The elder sister jumped to an early two-to-zero lead. Marie was very aware of her current state of attire. The room felt colder, almost too cold, as if someone dropped the thermostat just to fuck with her. Marie could feel the back of her panties riding up into her butt crack; every time Marie tried to fix her panties, Susan made a point to call attention to Marie's wedgie activity. Marie had never considered how playing without most of her clothes would affect her concentration. If she couldn't focus, however, Marie knew everyone would have a lot more of her body to stare at.

Marie cleared her head for the next serve. If she was going to pull it together, it had to happen now. Marie managed to deliver an almost perfect short backspin serve. Kristen, however, drove the ball right back to Marie's court. Rather than playing defense and waiting for her shot, Marie tried to smash the low-flying sphere. Marie's impatience cost her the point as the ball didn't even cross the net. Marie's bad start turned into an even worse game. It was as if Marie's older sister knew every shot Marie was going to make ahead of time. The younger sister did manage to score a single point, but she was again down one game to nothing.

It was abundantly clear to Marie that her plan was backfiring big time. Marie realized that despite twelve long months of practice and preparation, she still couldn't take down her older sister. Marie was two losses away from stripping completely naked and wasn't sure there was anything she could do to best Kristen. Marie fought valiantly through the second game of the second match, but she still lost eleven versus eight. This put Marie only one game away from losing her clothes and handing her sister yet another victory in a lifetime of achievement. Everyone could see it in Marie's expression and demeanor. She was giving up. A mixture of excitement about Marie's impending forfeit and pity for the younger sibling enveloped the room. Tom and his guests watched in silent anticipation.

Kristen prepared for the third game of the match and possibly the final game of the night. She confidently held the ball up in her palm and readied her serve. Just as she was about to toss the ball upward, however, Kristen set the ball down on the table. Slowly, Kristen set her paddle on top of the ball so as to prevent the sphere from rolling to the floor.

"Tell you what," Kristen said with an evil grin. "How about I spot you four points?"

"Four points?" Marie asked. "Why would you do that?"

"It only seems fair, sister," Kristen returned. "I'll give you four points, but you have to take off your bra right now."

"My bra?" Marie asked holding her hands over her b-cups. "I'm not giving up my bra."

"Why not," Kristen asked. "You really think you'll beat me on your own? Besides, if I win, you'll lose the bra anyway." The partygoers hung on Kristen's every word as she toyed with her little sister. Kristen apparently felt like victory was at hand and wanted to offer just enough hope to prolong Marie's suffering. Kristen didn't just want to strip her sister naked; Kristen wanted to squeeze free any drop of pride Marie had left.

"Marie," Tom whispered. "Think about it. What've you got to lose?"

"Okay," Marie said as the crowd broke its silence. "But, I get six points this game and six points again next game."

"I don't know about that," Kristen said. "That's not..."

"You afraid?" Marie interrupted with renewed enthusiasm.

"Fine," Kristen said. "I'll give you six points this game and four points next game."

Marie confidently reached behind her back and released her bra. She covered her tits with one hand and swung her bra around her head with the other. The audience cheered Marie on as she tossed the white bra into the group.

"Let's go, slut," Kristen said as she served the ball quickly. Rather than catching Marie off guard, however, Kristen missed Marie's court altogether.

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers