Sister’s Helper

Story Info
Horny and helpful sisters let loose.
1.9k words
3.99
26.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mariana. I'm 36 years old with very dark shoulder length hair. My bra size is 36 C and I'm very happy with my medium sized breasts. My waist is thin and let's just be honest - I have nice, big, curvaceous booty. My thighs are thick but smooth. Both men and women stare at my ass all the time. I easily see it when I walk through any public space and often times I notice it when there's just one or two people in my presence.

I have seen many grown, mature women watch my ass move while I walk (out of the corner of my eye).

Why am I telling you this? Because I am going to make you cum. That's what this story is about. Whether you're a man or a woman, you're going to fuck yourself reading what I've written below. Not everyone can be a little angel, sorry. So please just let your imagination paint a picture about what a horny slut I am.

Brace yourself, it's going to get real graphic real quick.

As I type this I'm sitting in my bed with my feet together, knees spread apart, my trimmed pussy is radiating heat, it's goddamn sensitive because I've been playing with it. Well it started as playing but "working" it is probably more accurate. My womanhood is aching, swollen, and needing more. Can you handle this description?

My pussy juice is running down onto my asshole. I know this because I can feel it, and I just tasted it. That's right l, I used my warm pussy juice as lube and rimmed my asshole, circled around it a little for good measure and sucked the tastes into my mouth. I taste good.

I've been sitting this way watching people suck, fuck, and be filthy on the big TV in front of my bed all morning. I've seen several beautiful women take nice big loads of cum in many different ways. I've seen big healthy cocks pump pussies full of cum. In this one scene there was a lesbian threesome and one lucky whore was getting fucked by the other two. By fucked I mean she was getting her clit lapped at and sucked while slut number three rimmed and tongue fucked her asshole.

I fucking love that.

I've been teasing my clit a little bit, too. Sitting with my legs spread wide with my bare pussy exposed makes me feel so slutty. It's kind of like when I'm getting fucked and need deeper dick, I put my hands in the bend of my knees and pull my legs back and apart. I love having my cunt opened up by a hard cock, oh fuck there's nothing like it.

I'm waiting for my younger sister Lara to get home because today is the day I'm going to change her life forever. I'm 36 and she's 33. We are pretty close and tell each other everything. Recently we have talked about our individual sexual frustrations.

She married her high school sweetheart at the age of 20 and after 13 years of marriage, sex seemed to be happening less and less frequently. Sometimes they were going a couple months without intimacy. She told be how she had bought some new toys and started getting into watching raunchier and more hardcore porn when she masturbates. Yeah, we talk about that stuff and we pretty much always have.

I shared with her recently that I too have been frustrated with lack of sex.So I decided to start pleasing myself and really started feeling (and acting) like a fucking slut. I'm not getting any younger and life is short. I need sex. I need to cum and I need to make others cum. Period. I just have this feeling that Lara is starting to feel the same way. I can tell by some of her actions and the things she says.

Lara should be home soon so I'm going to text her and get her mind in the gutter.

Mariana: "Hey sis if you don't see me when you get home it's just cuz I'm uhhh preoccupied in my room ;)"

Lara: "Uh ok, TMI!"

Mariana: "Seriously, I can't help it."

Lara: "That bad huh? LOL"

Mariana: "You don't even know."

Lara: "Oh I think I do, and I may do the same later!"

Mariana: "Listen don't wait till later, just come upstairs when you get home. I'm edging to the point of insanity."

Lara: "Uh, What? Are you serious?"

Mariana: "Oh Lara, Fuck! I have to go. I need both hands. See you in a bit."

Lara didn't reply. Her heart began pounding. She'd never heard Mariana say anything quite like that. Her emotions were mixed but she could feel her pussy starting to tingle. What the fuck just happened? Did her sister literally just tell her she was masturbating right now and wanted her to join?

She began wondering how ridiculously horny Mariana must be to even consider such a thing.

Fuck. Wow.

Lara reached down and slid her middle finger up and down the crotch of her yoga pants. She pressed hard against her pussy and clit. She could feel her juices start to flow.

Back at the house Mariana wondered for a minute if she freaked her little sister out, but at the same time didn't care. She had been deliberately edging her cunt for nearly and hour now and she was a fucking wet, horny mess. Her face was flushed red. Her shirt was pulled up resting over her exposed swollen tits. Pussy juice leaked down her asshole onto the sheets making a big wet spot. Her clit was fat and hard and her pussy lips were red and puffy. Her horniness was magnified just know her upcoming orgasm was going be mind blowing.

On the screen a fit young brunette was being fucked from behind by a big black stud. His fat veiny cock stretched the girl open so well. The sight made Mariana ache in need. She pushed three fingers deep inside herself, stretching her own cunt like the girl on TV.

Just then, she heard some noise in the hall and grabbed a sheet and pulled it to barely cover her crotch and tits. The door cracked open and Lara stuck her head in slowly. "Uh, Sis are you OK in here?" She could hear the moaning porn on the TV. Her own wetness had already saturated her panties where they touched her hole.

"Kinda," Mariana said calmly. "But I need some help." Lara stepped in and closed the door behind her. Her mouth was so dry she could barely swallow.

In front of her on the bed was an absolutely beautiful, sexy, grown, intelligent, and independent woman. She sat leaning against the headboard of her bed, a thin white sheet barely covering her most private areas. Her face was red and she had a wild look in her eyes.

"What in the hell are you doing, Mar?" Lara asked. "Whatever fucking feels good," she said.

And with that she tossed off the sheet that was covering her and went right back to slowly massaging her clit again. She changed her gaze back to sinful scene and big black cock on TV.

"Get naked or get out".

Lara slid her yoga pants and thong off in one move. Next she pulled off her top and within five seconds was totally naked. She climbed onto the bed and without saying a word hugged her sisters head, smashing her face between her breasts.

This lasted only a few seconds then Lara grabbed her sister by the back of her head and pulled it back. With her free hand she squeezed her own right breast tightly and guided her nipple to her crazed sister's open mouth.

Mariana latched onto Lara's titty and began to suck greedily. Her tongue circled and flicked her nipple at times but after a few seconds the lustful sucking would continue. The women adjusted their positions every couple of minutes until both of Lara's breasts were engorged and swollen; her nipples were as hard as she'd ever remembered. Both girls moaned freely and breathed loudly.

Mariana was absolutely ecstatic and pleasantly surprised that her little sister was not only participating but taking some control of the situation. As she held Lara's breast in her mouth she reached around and firmly squeezed and massaged her younger sister's plump big ass cheeks.

Both hands.

Mouth full of titty.

Hands full of ass.

Lara was getting even wetter and her mind was racing with fantastical thoughts. As wet as she was, she could only imagine what a state Mariana was in. She shifted her weight so she could look down at the bed below them.

She could see her sweet older sisters' hips and pelvis moving back and forth in a rhythmic fashion. All of this lust and horniness had put the lower half of her body on "auto fuck". Wow.

It was at this moment that Lara realized she had complete power. She could've asked anything of her sister - sexual or not - and Mariana would've obliged. Instead however, she mentally put herself in her sisters' shoes. She realized how insanely horny she must be. She suddenly realized that she could be like a genie from a magical lamp for her big sister.

Lara's mind and body was full of lust, but it was her heart full of love that made her drop to her knees. She placed her face directly in front of her sister's.

She locked eyes and said, "Tell me exactly what you want, Mar."

"For a while here, I'm yours. Anything you want. We need to make you cum."

Mariana loosened her mouth from Lara. "Oh fuck," she whispered. She reached down beside her hip and pulled up a very big, thick, brown, dildo. It had been tucked beside her ass cheek out of view, but a quick glance revealed it had been recently used. She held it up.

"Get up, turn around, and feed me ass," Mariana seemed to beg.

Lara did just that. She stood upon the bed, flipped around facing the TV and took the black dildo from her sister's hand. She bent her legs, squatted a bit and leaned back.

Mariana waited for the feeling of the cock to open her, but it didn't come. Instead she felt her sister's ass cheeks push against her face. She reached up and made the necessary movements to ensure her tongue made direct contact with her baby sister's asshole. She fucking loved the naughty and sinful sensation of licking warm, intoxicating ass.

As she buried her tongue she reached down to rub her clit - she also thought she may feel the tip of the dildo her sister was going penetrate her with.

Mariana was in a state of ecstasy that she could hardly believe. Much to her dismay, her chin took a mild blow that she wasn't expecting. She went back to ass eating but could obviously tell that Lara was using the big black cock on herself.

Her tongue had been rimming in circular movements but she couldn't get enough. She stiffened her tongue and pushed in as far possible, Mariana felt the head of the fat dildo enter her sister's cunt.

Lara moaned as the oversized cock stretched her wonderfully. She bent her knees a bit more, hoping Mariana could get even deeper in her ass..... tbc