Sister, Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lilly behaved herself?" I asked flopping onto the sofa.

Rogan was sat in his armchair by the bookcase looking through some paperwork.

"Quiet as a mouse."

He hardly looked up.

I watched him for a moment. He was here but not here. In body, he was sitting in our living room. His mind was on a housing estate in Sunderland or Birmingham. It was lost in the measurements of bedrooms and the positioning of roof lines to catch the sun for solar panels. I saw what Claire had been talking about. Familiarity did become boring. The mind does wander to things, or people that seemed more exciting. For Rogan that was a drawing of some futuristic, eco-friendly house.

But then hadn't I just told my sister I did the same in those intimate moments?

Of course, it hadn't been a serious suggestion. But as I submitted to Rogan holding me prone to the bed with him fucking me from behind, I did wonder if it might be different with Joe. That unexpected touch. An alternative tone in his moans. A renewed excitement about burying his cock into a fresh pussy. My pussy.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

There was nothing wrong with what Rogan was doing. His cock felt wonderful gliding between my arse cheeks to penetrate my hot, wet hole. The was no question that I would cum. I always did, and with a little alcohol in my bloodstream, it was always a warm fuzzy feeling of joy. But Claire was right, eleven years of marriage. Near sixteen of sexual monogamy and it did all become a little predictable. The spontaneity had gone along with its frequency. Now it was kind of a Friday night thing we did because it was expected. A relief of tension like any other bodily function.

That didn't mean I didn't like it. I did. I loved the contact and I loved the act of cuming.

"Oh god."

I felt it rising. The pressure and heat becoming unbearable. The contractions in my groin started.

"Oh fuck."

My heart pounded and my moans became a rasping grasp of breaths. A tingle raced over my skin and I felt an intense feeling of pleasure.

"Uhhh."

Rogan knew I was done. My relaxation, that final gasp. All of it told him I'd cum. He rolled off me and I twisted around to suck his cock to finish him off. I couldn't help but think just how predictable we'd both become. Always in the bedroom. Always this position, or missionary. Nearly always me finishing him off with my mouth.

Yep. There was a reason we all thought about someone else. And I guess it was only natural we had one another's partners high up in our thoughts when we spent so much time together. We were comfortable in their company. And our tastes aligned enough that there was something for the other one to see.

I glided my wet lips up and down his shaft and listened to his groans of pleasure. He was hard and throbbing. His legs were unable to keep still as his need took hold. I concentrated on his crown, sucking it and teasing it with my tongue. Thoughts of Joe invaded my head. Was he as big? Did he pulse as obviously just before he shot his load? My enthusiasm had taken a leap at the sudden intrusion and Rogan got a treat of a finish.

"Uh."

He became noticeably hotter in my mouth and with a jolt of his hips, his balls emptied onto my tongue. A warm, viscous fluid that didn't taste of much at all, to be honest. Slightly salty and with the texture of a runny jelly. The kind of thing no one would like if it was explained to them as a concept, or they thought about it objectively. Yet in the moment, it felt delightful.

Not so delightful that I wanted to swallow it or sleep with the taste on my lips. That was something that'd also faded with the growth of familiarity.

"That was great." Rogan muttered as he relaxed, his cock wilting quickly where it still lay over my lips.

That was it for another week or so. Duty done. Frustration released. I slipped from under the covers and spat into a tissue. Another well-practiced routine.

"Just going to clean up."

Strange how as teens we sleep with someone, swallow their juice like it's the elixir of life and happily lay in the wet patch, oblivious to the sweat and leaking fluids caking our skin. Then one day as mature adults in a relationship we suddenly notice just how messy and unpleasant the aftermath of the act truly is.

I slipped into the en-suite and flicked the tissue into the toilet pan. A length of tissue cleaned up the leakage from my pussy and I quickly brushed my teeth to sweeten my mouth.

Yeah. I loved sex. I didn't love the messy residue. Not any more. Worth it for those few seconds of joy and the good feeling that encompassed me after though.

I flush the toilet and stood for a moment wondering if Rogan had been imagining it was Claire's lips on his cock as he'd shot his load. What had I thought about? That hot guy in the TV show we'd watched yesterday, some singer I didn't know the name of, even a guy from the pre-school had flitted through my head in the build-up. And yes, at the moment I fell into the warm embrace of my orgasm, I'd thought about Claire's husband. And again, more clearly, when I'd finished Rogan.

I smiled at a hidden naughtiness and went quietly back to bed. A fantasy that would never be anything more.

The weekend was one of family life. Almost a routine. I prepared food and tidied up after Lilly. Rogan cut the lawn and swept up outside. We talked about our week and watched a movie. On Sunday Rogan played golf with Joe.

What struck me was how repetitive it all was. A weekend that could be any weekend. A husband that as much as I loved him, could be any husband. He had almost become that bland, middle-class man who existed only in old sitcoms. I was in danger of becoming June to his Terry.

Claire had a point. The excitement had gone. Behind my expensive hairstyle and designer makeup I had morphed into an accessory. Or more accurately, a household appliance.

I didn't see Claire which was rare, and my time was taken up by Lilly. Abby came over Sunday morning which gave me a respite while I cooked dinner. She was her usual bubbly self and sat on the conservatory floor for a couple of hours building god knows what from a massive box of Lego bricks.

Sunday evening was Saturday on repeat. Almost. Rogan watched another movie while this time I read.

What was it? Independence Day for what must have been the millionth time. By the finish, I was wishing for an alien invasion if only to bring some excitement to our lives.

THREE

I took Lilly to pre-school on Monday morning. She was the baby in our extended family of four. I'd delayed starting a family as Joe and the others had built our house after we married. Several years of hard graft making the money and living in a caravan while the work went on, much of which we'd done ourselves. Not the best environment for bringing up children. Claire had been luckier. She and Joe had a small house he'd inherited from an aunt to start their family in. Mum and Dad had helped out massively. I hadn't wanted to add to that burden and made the decision to hang on.

After making sure Lilly was happy and with her friends, I'd headed into town, parking my Jaguar in the main car park. The weather was better today. A promise of summer peeking from behind the clouds at long last. And with it came my turn to ditch the jeans and jacket in favour of a summery dress.

I caught a group of youths looking at my legs and smiled. A nice feeling to still be admired at thirty-six by boys I could almost be a mother to. Yeah, Maya. You still got it.

The coffee shop was on the corner near the park. A big glass frontage looked out toward it and I could see Claire was already there in the comfy chairs with my coffee and double chocolate muffin waiting.

"Hi. Sorry, I'm late. Traffic."

"I saw the road works coming in. Lights were in my favour though."

I stuffed my bag down to the side out of sight and sipped the latte. I could see Claire was down at my first glance. She couldn't still be in the same malaise as the other day, could she? I was starting to worry there was more to this.

"You seem off. What's wrong?"

"We had a row." Claire said.

"What about."

She looked cagey.

"You."

"Me? What did I do?"

"Look attractive."

It dawned on me what she was saying.

"Oh, you didn't did you?"

She nodded.

"Yeah. Right in the middle of it as well."

"In the middle of ... sex?

Oh fuck. What did you say?"

She leaned in closer to whisper so we couldn't be overheard.

"He was doing me from behind but wasn't putting much effort into it, so I got a bit frustrated. I told him to think about you like he usually does and it might make him a bit keener.

He went mad."

"Jesus Claire. I'm not surprised."

"Yeah well, I was drunk. And horny as fuck.

I had to deal with things myself in the bathroom afterwards.

He heard me doing that as well. Let's just say it didn't help."

I sniggered remembering all the times I'd sneaked a listen at the door when we'd been living at home. And I knew Claire had done the same. Teenage curiosity knows no bounds.

"Have you sorted it now?"

"Awkward weekend. That's why I haven't been over."

"And there was me thinking it was because you were having a marathon shagging session."

"Marathon? What's one of those?"

"Okay. To be fair. Marathon for Rogan is ten minutes, so perhaps my time scales are a little off."

Claire brightened up a little.

"It'll blow over. Probably be quicker if I blow him. I'll see what mood I'm in tonight."

She leaned down to her bag.

"Anyway. More important things."

Out came her iPad.

"I think I've found the perfect hotel. Private beach so topless bathing is permissible. It's illegal on the public ones."

"That's your priority, is it?

Getting your tits out?"

"I want a good tan with minimum white bits okay?

Now look at the rooms."

She spun the Tablet around for me to see. It looked gorgeous. Everything was white and cream with splashes of pale green on the rugs and cushions on the sofa.

"All the rooms have garden views.

And outside."

A flick of the screen and there was the pool surrounded by palm trees.

"It's in the shape of a turtle apparently. I can't see it myself but who cares.

Has Tennis courts, so we can be as crap as when we were at school. A golf course for the boys. Whirlpool, fitness club and a coffee shop so we can sit and er ... pretend we're at home."

She spread her arms out to encompass our surroundings.

"Fuck that.

Sauna." I spotted.

"I've never been in a sauna. Aren't you supposed to go in naked?"

Claire grinned.

"Hope it's mixed."

"What, so you can look at Rogan's cock?"

"Joe will be looking at your arse and tits if it is. He can see if they match up to his imagination."

"You've seen my tits plenty. They're just the same as yours."

"Not sure he thinks so.

There's a children's club for Lilly and water sports Abby and Eddie can do. All supervised without having to have mum and dad hovering. I thought we might get them their own room. Too old to share with us any longer."

She flicked through the various images.

"Very family friendly." She said.

"Except for the sauna?"

"We won't be that lucky."

"It looks great, to be honest."

It looked bloody fantastic.

"You want me to book it when Joe gives me the dates? Or do you want to have a hunt?"

"No. I'm good with this one."

I was. It looked ideal.

I snuggled up to Rogan in bed that night. I was curious. Claire had me wondering what went on in his head that I didn't know.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course. What is it?"

I toyed with the edge of the quilt where it lay over his chest.

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"I won't get mad."

"I was talking to Claire and ..."

Oh shit.

"You can't ever tell Joe I told you this."

"Tell Joe what? You haven't told me anything."

"Promise me you won't."

"Okay. I promise.

That's two promises and you haven't told me what about."

"Okay. She told me... Joe thinks about me sometimes. And ... Claire ... has thoughts about you."

I bit my lower lip while it sunk in. Then he gave a half laugh.

"You mean while they're fucking?"

"Yeah.

So it got me thinking. Who do you think about? When you're fucking me?"

"Well, you of course."

He said that far too quickly. I felt him tense. He'd lied.

"It's okay. I don't mind. I mean, everyone fantasises right? Especially when they've been married for years.

It all gets a bit samesy doesn't it?"

Rogan was very tense. I could imagine what was going through his head. Would he stay with the lie, or be honest?

"I guess so."

No commitment in that. I could tell he was wishing the conversation would go away.

"So do you ever imagine what it would be like with Claire?"

"She's your sister for fuck sake."

"And it's a well-known fact husbands always fancy their sister-in-law."

"Is it? I've never heard that."

He was shifting around betraying his discomfort. I wondered if he had a boner talking about it. It was a Monday. We never did it on a Monday these days but I was already getting myself excited. Perhaps this Monday would be different.

"It's one of the most common fantasies. Kanye West said he'd smash all four of Kim Kardashian's sisters.

You can google it."

"I'm not Kanye West."

"You're not saying no."

He took a deep breath.

"Look. Claire is ... well, she's sexy as hell. But I married you."

"So that's a yes?"

I just wanted him to admit it. He thought I'd be angry. I wouldn't. I just wanted to know. If anything it was making me feel horny. I put my hand on his cock. It was hard and I felt even hornier.

"I quite like the idea that you might." I offered as I began sliding my hand along his shaft.

"You want me to fancy your sister?"

"Why not? We're very alike so if you fancy me, I can't see why you wouldn't fancy Claire. And ... if you do, we could ... do a little bit of role-play. Me pretending to be Claire. You Joe."

He was quiet for a moment.

"Are you saying you fancy Joe?"

"I'm saying I could fuck him. But it's you I married."

This was either going to go badly or ...

I put my head under the covers and moved down toward his cock. Perhaps a little action would have him open up more. I licked his balls.

"Mmmm.

That's nice."

I ran my tongue up the underside of his cock, sensing it harden as I did so. I was confident he wouldn't get angry if he was aroused.

"Imagine it's Claire." I whispered.

His cock sprang hard and I was sure it wasn't totally me that'd done that. His crown was swollen and hot when it slipped over my lips. A lovely smooth mushroom, hot from the oven of arousal.

"Fuck."

He was hard and squirming much faster than usual. I knew that even though she wasn't actually here, I had Claire to thank for that. The thought made me hornier still, and I started sucking him off with an enthusiasm I hadn't felt in a long while. In the darkness, I was free to imagine whatever I wanted. I let myself think about Joe. This time, it wasn't some fleeting thought mixed with others. It was purposeful. It didn't come with guilt. It was just a full-on fantasy about having Joe's cock in my mouth.

"Oh fucking hell, that's fantastic."

Rogan was twisting about, kicking his feet around and I realised just how deeply I was taking him.

I knew exactly when to stop and lay back to kick the covers away. Rogan rolled onto me, caressing my tits with his hands and sucking my nipples.

"Uhh. That's delightful."

Was it my tits he saw? Or Claire's? I didn't care so long as he kept on doing what he was doing. Some girls could cum from having their tits played with. I wasn't one of them, but fucking hell, I loved the play.

I'd seen it once. When I'd gone to a party with Claire. I'd been eighteen. Not long out of school and I was Claire's crutch in anything remotely shady. And that party had certainly come under the heading of shady.

Things had got a bit raunchy at the party and there had been this blonde girl stripped to her panties. Egged on by the guys she'd played with her tits and cum while everyone watched. The wet patch between her legs that generously expanded as she gasped had been testimony to its authenticity. Almost a squirt. Everyone had cheered.

I hadn't known her name or ever seen her since. The last view I had of her, she had been disappearing upstairs with a lad I'd shared classes with at school.

"Mmm."

I stroked his hair and back, encouraging him to keep going. Gentle sucking became hard sucking, then sharp nibbles that had me jerking under him. It was awesome. I melted and my pussy dripped with the anticipation of being next for his attention.

"Fuck."

The only thing missing was Joe sucking my other one at the same time. That would be heaven. Me laying there having two people caress and suck my tits while I just lay free to concentrate on the pleasure.

When Rogan fucked me it was different. Not the usual positions. This time he put effort in. He was on his knees with my legs over his shoulders. I looked up and saw his eyes were closed. Without a doubt, it was Claire that filled his thoughts.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

I had my arms back above my head, letting my tits jiggle for him when he did look as I raced toward my climax.

"Aw fuck."

I closed my eyes and pictured Joe. My pressure leapt exponentially and I knew it was about to happen.

"Oh fuck.

I'm coming."

Rogan pumped me harder and I became awash with a shuddering joy. Moments later he filled me with his cum.

"I can feel it inside me." I whispered as he slumped.

"So warm and filling."

"I should thank Joe if he gets you this hot."

I smiled. Yeah, he'd bought into the idea even if he wasn't going to say outright that Claire had been on his mind. I moved forward and kissed him to let him know it was okay to say it.

That night was the first time in a few years that I didn't go through the cleaning-up ritual. I didn't want to break our connection. Instead, I cuddled up next to him and closed my eyes.

I should have been angry that my husband had cum inside me while thinking about my sister. I should probably have felt guilt that it'd been at my encouragement, or that I'd only been so energetic because in my head it'd been Joe fucking me. I didn't. Instead, my thoughts turned to how it might become a reality. Still a fantasy. Not a real expectation. That'd be crazy.

FOUR

The next day with Lilly in pre-school again, I went over to Claire's, going in through the side door as I usually did.

"Hi."

"In here."

I went through to the main living area to find Claire tidying away some of Eddie's books. Occasionally, just occasionally I saw how beautiful Claire looked. Today was one of those days. Long legs, a delightfully rounded arse and narrow waist. Being my sister, it was like seeing myself as Rogan saw me. Or Joe.

She glanced around and smiled. It was hard to see why Joe wouldn't be as enamoured with her today as he had been when they first met. We both kept ourselves well. Even as homemakers, we were always well-presented. Did familiarity really diminish our attractiveness?

"Eddie does leave a trail of untidiness behind him. Kids, who'd have them."

She seemed brighter. More her usual self today.

"Easier to pick a few books up than scrub crayons off walls."

"I remember those days. That was mostly Eddie as well. Abby was a tidier from her first steps. Always walking around with her little Fisher-Price vacuum.

Not so much with the real one today though."

"How's things with Joe?"

"Oh, that. We sorted it. Good make-up sex with a great blowjob. Fixes everything."

I was almost disappointed to hear that.

"So no running off with a labourer, or an architect husband of someone you might know then?"

"Not after that performance.

I fucking love sex when it's good don't you?" She gave an excited, self-pleased shudder.