Sister, Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pancakes?"

I turned to find Joe standing at the island.

"I found them in the cupboard. Is that okay?"

I smiled.

"It's your kitchen as much as mine for the duration. That's how it works.

And yes. Two please, with maple syrup."

Ha. My temporary husband making breakfast. The real one didn't do that. I took a seat and just watched him. He was a work of art moving around. Confident and purposeful. A gorgeous example of a man. I know I was supposed to experience a day of him being my husband, but I could just as easily have dragged him back to bed and ridden him to exhaustion.

But then hunger of a more conventional kind was rising to the fore with the smell of warm pancakes and syrup being placed in front of me.

He held out a fork, forcing me to look up at his smiling face.

"Thank you."

I took not hearing from Claire as a good sign. No embarrassed sister demanding her husband back. No angry husband demanding to be let into his house to punch the adulterer. I was confident they were as equally as engrossed in their temporary make-believe marriage as I was.

The day was a little weird. I did all the things I normally did. I put Rogan's shirts in the washer. I made sandwiches for lunch. Joe was a little lost, unsure what he should be doing in a house that wasn't his. I had him take the rubbish out and help me with changing Lilly's bed.

In a way it was like being married, but to a different man. At least that's how we tried to make it feel. He understood the swap completely. We could have just spent all day in bed fucking but that wasn't the whole of it. Me and Claire had agreed it should be about being wives, and the guys our husbands as much as it was about the sex. And Joe got that completely.

We spent the evening cuddled on the sofa eating pizza and ice cream watching Netflix. I say watching. In reality, we were kissing and touching while taking little note of the movie. It was an excuse to be with one another, and by the time the credits rolled, Joe was on the floor and I was having my panties slid down my legs.

"Beautiful." He muttered caressing my calves. Joe lifted my foot and kissed my toes. Then my ankle.

"Mmm."

"I love your legs."

"Just my legs?"

His kisses moved along my shin, reaching a knee.

"Like I love a woodland path. A beautiful journey toward a hidden oasis."

"And where's my oasis?"

He pushed my leg to the side as his lips continued their journey up the inside of my thigh. That stubble tickled and scratched. So different. So arousing.

"Uhh."

"Right here."

He stopped just as he reached the edge of my vulva and I quivered as he looked at my sex. It ached and burned under his gaze.

"A tulip. A beautiful flower growing in the desert, waiting to open its petals."

I giggled.

"Are you going to eat it, or just make poetry at it?"

He smiled.

"Oh, I'm going to eat it. But I know it's driving you mad waiting."

"Fuck me is it."

I squirmed around on the sofa, willing him to touch me.

"Please." I begged.

"Are you hot and wet? He teased with his breath just tickling my pussy.

I shuddered and opened my legs wide, willing him on.

"If you don't hurry up there'll be steam coming off it."

He blew on my delicate flesh but still didn't touch me.

"Aw fuck. Please. Don't make me do it myself."

I was itching to rub my pussy as he continued to deny me.

"Now there's an idea."

"Joe." I begged.

Joe lowered his face.

"Oh my fucking god."

My head fell back to the sofa as his mouth closed over my sex. Lips so mobile and caressing, as if he was kissing my mouth. It felt glorious. A warm tickle. So attentive.

"Uh.

That feels so good. Magical."

Hands glided over my thighs, easing them wider so that tongue and lips could nuzzle every fleshy fold of my pussy.

"Oh god."

I relaxed deeper into the sofa, staring down to watch myself being eaten with an endearing tenderness.

"Fuck.

That's amazing."

I toyed with his hair and purred as he continued. So warm and wet. The kiss, the bite, the suck. The playful adventure of exploring me was heavenly. I felt lightheaded at the flickering of his tongue on my bean.

"Oh, fuck.

You might have to stop or you'll make me cum too soon."

Joe lifted his head and looked up at me.

"I'd really like to fuck you now, if I'm honest."

"I'd really like it if you did." I grinned.

I stood up, choosing the place where I wanted to experience my ultimate pleasure. The kitchen island. I leaned over, gripping the far side of it and spread my feet apart.

"I want to feel your cock in my pussy." I said wiggling my arse.

"Oh fuck."

I was so wet it just slipped in, going deep.

"Tell me this is what you dreamed about."

"It is." He admitted.

"So many times."

He began a slow fuck of me. It felt so good. That all-encompassing sensation of warmth and pressure creating such a feeling of pleasure without quite taking me to the edge.

"Am I as good as you imagined?"

"Better."

I was breathing deeper. Wanting it so much.

"Fuck me harder. Please. I want to cum so much."

Deep purposeful thrusts followed that rubbed over my clit.

"Uhh."

I held my breath, willing myself to hold on and reach an ever higher plain. It became a rush. A headlong charge toward ...

"Fuck."

I let go with my knees giving way as my body convulsed.

Joe withdrew and spun me around while I was still shuddering. He lifted me to sit on the island and pushed my legs even wider, making my hips hurt. Between us, his cock bounced as he stepped closer.

"Uhh."

He was inside me again, humping me as I balanced on the edge with my thighs hooked over his forearms.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

I put my arms around him and held on as he forced my legs higher, pressing them up against me. I was folded in two, speared by his cock. My arse just balanced on the edge of the worktop to keep me from falling.

"Cum for me, Joe. Fill my pussy with your cum."

He was going mad. So fast. So deep. Huffing and puffing with his exertion.

To my shock and delight, I came again. Totally unexpected.

"Oh fuck."

I was held fast, unable to escape his frantic fucking and went mad in the seconds before he followed me into oblivion.

"Fuck" He screamed.

He buried his cock so deep in me and rotated his hips. The warmth flooded me.

Joe relaxed and my feet dropped to the floor. I stood leaning against the worktop taking deep breaths.

"Jesus. That was good."

His cum dropped from me and fell to the tiles. I'd clean it up later. Right now I was intent on making the most of the evening. I was nearly exhausted and so satisfied. But I still didn't want it to end.

"What else do you want to do to me?" I asked.

"What one thing do you fantasise about that we haven't done?"

Joe was kissing my neck as he spoke.

"I want to fuck your arse.

Right here. In your living room.

"Mmmm."

I was okay with that. It'd been a while since Rogan had taken me in that way. And it was something I rather enjoyed. It was a pleasurable force multiplier. An anal orgasm for me was deep. It filled my entire pelvis rather than being focused on my clit. Not better. Just different.

"Where do you want me?"

"On the floor."

I sunk to get on all fours.

"No.

Lay on your back. I want to see your tits."

I did as he asked and lay back. Joe lifted my legs and pressed them up, to the side of my chest. My pussy and arse rolled up and he let his crown spread my wetness around that little tight hole.

"Put it in. Stretch that little arse hole." I teased.

Joe was grinning. A treat I just knew Claire didn't perform any more for him.

"Uhhh fuck."

It hurt a little as I was opened by his big bulbous crown. I didn't care. I just wanted him inside me. I wanted to feel him close. As part of me.

"Uhh.

Deeper." I begged.

I felt every inch of it going into my arse. So deep it filled my belly.

"Fuck."

He began thrusting into me. Long deep penetrations that burned. I loved it. I loved the sting of my stretched ring. I loved how tight my arse gripped his cock. It was so filling and intense.

"Harder."

God, it was frantic. A hard, deep fucking of my arse with him hovering over me, grunting, and staring at my tits as they rolled over my chest with each thrust until they became jellies that jiggled for his pleasure.

Having both already cum, it was a long affair this time around. It was glorious. A feeling of closeness and enjoyment that seemed to go on forever.

"Oh my god. Yes."

All good things come to an end. But some go out with a bang. I came strongly, becoming dazed by my orgasm only to emerge into the light just as he filled me again. I felt his throbbing so intently. And his heat, followed by the spreading warmth of his cum.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

I collapsed onto the rug and lay there, just happy to be naked and admired.

"Rogan never does that. Not any more." I said quietly.

"It's always just ... in the bedroom. And boring."

Joe didn't answer. I already knew he was no more innocent of taking things for granted. This was the excitement of newness driving his spontaneity. And if I was honest. It was the same for me. Did I ever encourage Rogan to fuck me around the house? Did I ever offer him my arse? No. I was as guilty. Probably we all were.

"Claire stopped liking it a long time ago." Joe suddenly told me.

"We just fuck in bed. Doggy is as interesting as it gets now. This has been ... an eye-opener. A reminder of how much fun it can be."

"That was the idea.

Will you take this enthusiasm back to Claire and fuck her how she really wants to be fucked?"

"Yes.

I hadn't realised how much of a rut we'd fallen into. Or how much I was accepting mediocre. Being mediocre."

"Good. I hope Rogan comes back with the same attitude."

I rolled onto my side and looked into his eyes.

"But before that. Let's go to the bedroom. I just want to lay back and have a nice gentle fuck before we go to sleep."

I glanced down at his cock before reaching to fondle it back to life.

"And if you're a good boy, I might let you wake up with me giving your morning wood a blowjob again,"

I grinned manically. There was something hot about having my man squirming before he was properly awake. That or waking to find myself spooned with a cock already sliding into my pussy. How long had it been since I'd given or received such a pleasure with Rogan?

No matter what happened after this weekend, I wasn't going back to the status quo. Sex is amazing. It's the most wonderful sensation anyone can experience and I wasn't prepared to not have it. I wouldn't treat it as a necessary bodily function to be endured and moved on from as I had been doing.

EIGHT

It wasn't the same when Rogan came home. He was timid. Trying to be normal in an overly compensating way. I was the same.

I'd just come back from picking Lilly and Claire's kids up from Mum's, and only seen Claire from the car when she opened the door. She looked as she always did. Then I'd gone in to let Joe leave. One last, lingering smooch in the hall before he went back to Claire. If it was awkward now, I wondered how it had been for him seeing Rogan, knowing he would have done much the same to Claire as he'd been doing to me.

I guess that's the problem with fucking someone you shouldn't. It's fine while it's you. It's not so fine when you think about your partner doing it. I wondered if it was something bad about me that I was okay with it when so many weren't.

Lilly was hyper, running around, pulling out toys then leaving them to find another. Normally I'd be demanding she picked them up, or Rogan would be getting annoyed. Tonight I think we both used her as an excuse to avoid talking about what we'd done.

To be honest, I didn't know what to say any more than Rogan. The only person I did want to talk to was Claire. I didn't dare say I was going over there. I also wasn't sure about facing Joe again so soon while he might be reacting as strangely to Claire. So instead, I gave them space and I just settled into my usual routine. I made our tea while wishing I could read minds.

At bedtime, I decided I needed to try. To let Rogan know I still loved and wanted him. And to be truthful, I wanted the sex. I wanted to hang on to the joy I'd felt. And I wanted to ride another cock. One that had been inside my sister. The very thought of it left me tingling all over.

As soon as Rogan put the light out I rolled onto my side and snuggled up to him, rubbing his chest, through the covering of manly hair that Claire's hands had so recently caressed. Then slowly I worked my way down his belly until I found his semi-hard cock.

It felt nice to squish it in my hand. Even nicer when it grew under my touch. Rogan twitched and let out a gasp. He turned his face toward me and we kissed. It was hesitant. Unsure on both our parts. Much like the sex that followed. It was sex. We did it. But it lacked the sparkle. Rogan came but I could feel the weakness of his ejaculation. I faked it. I never faked it. This time, I did.

Rogan laid back after. Even in the dark, I knew he was just staring up, thinking. A conversation was coming. One I suppose was inevitable.

"Are we ...

Do you still love me?" He asked.

"Of course I still love you."

"So Joe?"

"Joe was just different.

It was what we said. A bit of fun. For all of us."

If a brain was a machine, I would have heard its cogs turning. Rogan was deep in thought.

"Can you say you didn't enjoy it?"

He stayed silent. I sat up, turned the lamp on, and settled in for the conversation we should have had earlier.

"Tell me the truth. I always know when you're lying so be honest. This whole thing only works if we are."

Rogan hesitated, but he did answer.

"Yeah. I did."

"Why?"

"Because ... it was someone new."

"And do you love me any less now you've fucked my sister?"

Finally. He looked at me.

"No.

I'm just, worried how ..."

"You feel guilty don't you?"

"Yes. Of course I do.

Don't you?"

I could see the torture on his face. Duty and convention versus pleasure and acceptance.

"I know it's what's expected. But no. I don't. I knew what I was doing. I know why. I also know how I feel about you, Rogan. Nothing's changed, except, I hope, that we've been reminded not to take each other for granted."

Still he remained quiet.

"You should let the guilt go. It's only convention that says you should be guilty.

It was fun. Four friends having a good time. We did it. We enjoyed it. No one got hurt. And we're all still as we were.

It wasn't an affair. No one lied or went behind someone else's back. Any one of us could have said no and ended it before it started. We didn't. We all went along with it. You, me, Claire and Joe. We all stood outside that club and saw the hunger in the eyes of each other. And we did what we did. For two days without once complaining."

I eased my voice back realising it was sounding like a lecture.

"Accept it for what it was. And believe me when I say any feelings I have for Joe take nothing away from the ones I have for you.

He nodded slowly.

"So you do have feelings for Joe."

"Of course. He's one of my three best friends. You all are.

Don't you have for Claire?"

"I suppose. Yes."

"Do they mean you feel any less for me?"

"No. Of course not."

"So be big enough to admit you can be attracted to two women at the same time. Embrace it."

I smiled and leaned over to kiss him. This time it had the passion of a first kiss. Rogan responded. He was accepting things as they were instead of packaging his emotions in the neat little boxes he'd been conditioned by society to expect them to fit in.

Rogan fucked me a second time. This time he was enthusiastic, full of the energy I didn't doubt he'd shown Claire. This time I did cum.

Thank god it was Monday and our men were at work. All I wanted to do was speak with Claire. It seemed the need was mutual. As I pulled up from dropping Lilly off, Claire was already hurrying toward me, her need to swap notes just as prevailing.

"How's things with Joe?"

"Awkward."

I was thoughtful for a moment. I took her arm and we started walking toward my door. I knew already she hadn't had the talk me and Rogan had had.

"Last night was ... I don't know. Rogan came home and we just sort of skirted around the whole event. Then in bed, Rogan tried to because he felt he should. His heart wasn't in it and I couldn't cum." I said with an honesty I hadn't expected.

"We spoke about it after that and he was okay. Even fucked me good at the second attempt. I think he was just fearful and needed reassurance."

We went inside and sat down.

"Joe hasn't even tried. Can't say I've wanted him to in case it's not as good."

I remembered my conversation with Joe about his going home to Claire.

"You should talk to him. I think he's waiting for you. And I think he will be happier than you fear."

"You think so?"

"Yes. I know he will be."

I could see the fear in her eyes. The great weight she was carrying.

"Do you regret it?" I asked.

Now it was Claire's turn to be quiet and face her thoughts honestly.

"Be truthful." I said.

"We can talk about this. Like we always do."

Claire sighed.

"No.

No, not really. I loved every minute of it. Rogan was ..."

She looked at me, fearing I'd be angry. I smiled reassuringly and took her hand.

"Rogan was wonderful.

I know it's partly the excitement of something different, but it made me realise our love life was missing more than I thought.

I'm not sure I'm going to get that back. I'm frightened Joe might not be able to accept the status quo again."

I nodded. She'd put my thoughts into words.

"I know what you mean."

"Did we make a mistake?" She asked.

"I think the mistake might have been made some years ago when we all stopped remembering relationships need to be worked at. Or is it just what happens with everyone?"

"Tell me what you're thinking."

I sighed. Suddenly Claire's naughty little plan was becoming mine to justify.

"I'm thinking, we need to build on this. Not go back to how it was but go deeper. Let them have their fill of what they might feel they're missing out on by being home.

And us for that matter."

Claire sat silently. She hadn't screamed at me. That was a good sign.

"You mean, swap permanently?"

"No. Just, a more permanent arrangement that suits everyone. An occasional swap around. When it gets boring. Not like there are any taboos left to break, so what the hell. In for a penny, in for a pound."

Claire had been the instigator of this. Now it was me pushing for it to be more than a momentary blip.

"What about a month around."

I suggested laughing.

"Jesus. That's some family arrangement."

"But not impossible."

"No. No, it's not.

It's ... honest."

"That's what I was thinking."

"We'd have to explain it to the kids."

"Dad, uncle. Mum, aunt. We're already virtually interchangeable given the amount of time they spend at each other's houses.

Lilly's too young to understand. But Abby and Eddie will need to have it explained to them carefully. They'll grasp what's going on so best be upfront."

Claire let out a gasp.

"Fucking hell. That could be a difficult conversation."

It would be. But all good things come with a price.

"It's either that or we pretend nothing happened and we go back to how it was."

"You mean me on all fours knowing Joe is shafting me while thinking about your arse." She said slowly, remembering how this whole thing had started.

"With all of us thinking about the one we're not with." I answered bluntly.

"No point in lying to ourselves."

Claire nodded.

"And what about the guys? Do you think they'll go for it?"

"I think so. They weren't exactly disappointed were they."