Sister, Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have to talk to Joe first. A proper talk. But when he understands I'm not going to leave him and he still gets to fuck his fantasy woman regularly, I think he'll be okay."

"Ha. Never been called a fantasy woman before. Should I wear a costume?"

"I think he'd prefer you just wear a smile."

I looked around at my home. It was suburbia for the middle classes. But like all homes, from the smallest terrace to the grand country estates, when the doors closed, human nature was the same in all of them.

"They're not happy with the status quo." I said.

"No more than we are. Go back to how it was and we'll all just go through the motions. Another five or six years and we'll have brothers instead of lovers.

Then someone will look outside our little family. That's what happens when the boredom sets in.

This way, they get to shag both sisters regularly. I reckon once they realise they're not in trouble for wanting that, it'll be enough to get them excited by the idea of a more accommodating relationship.

No boredom. No risk."

"Fucking hell."

Claire was grinning at the madness.

"What will the neighbours say? We know them. They're friends.

We can hide it from mum and dad. These people will see us together. They'll see Joe and Rogan going into the wrong houses."

"Will they notice? We virtually live in each other's homes now. Let them work it out for themselves. If they even do. Either they accept it or they don't. And I bet a good few of them would love to have the guts to do the same."

"Okay.

I have to speak to Joe. Like you have with Rogan. Then we should all sit down together and discuss it. A family meeting. Cards on the table."

"I agree. It's easy for us. We can talk far more easily than they can. Men clam up about their true feelings. And I think they're still trying to process it all. They're still expecting a backlash. Perhaps talking about it together will clear the air and get rid of the anxiety."

"Agreed."

We had dinner together at our house the following weekend. Kids and all. It was all normal. Joe and Claire came over in the afternoon and the weather was fine enough for the children to sit outside. Eddie was on his phone mostly. Abby was a surrogate mother to Lilly while me and Claire busied ourselves with dinner.

Things had settled in both homes after a few days and I think Joe and Rogan's assumption was that it'd been a one-off that they should just be grateful hadn't ended in divorce. They were talking normally and certainly didn't look like two men in competition.

Over dinner, we talked about the holiday. Lilly wanted to go as soon as she'd put her spoon down. The idea that Barbados wasn't a ten-minute car ride she could visit before bedtime was difficult for her to grasp. Thankfully, Abby was on hand to distract her. One day she was going to be a great mum. One that'd put me and Claire to shame.

After dinner, we lounged on the sofas and we chatted about other everyday things. Everything, so normal. Two couples socialising. It was as though the previous weekend had never happened.

I put Lilly to bed around eight and even though I was itching to turn the conversation to our future living arrangements, I had to wait another couple of hours before the other kids could be packed off.

"Okay. Abby. It's time you and Eddie went home to bed." Claire declared glancing at the time.

Ten o'clock. Not late for them on a Friday, but they couldn't be around for this.

"Aw, mum." Eddie looked the most annoyed.

"No arguments."

"We always stay till late." Abby accurately pointed out.

"Not tonight."

I could see her looking to me for support I couldn't offer. Not this time.

"Sorry." I said meekly.

"We have things to talk about." Claire told her.

I saw Rogan glance at me. He sensed something was afoot.

"I'll check on Lilly."

An excuse to avoid any questions before we were ready.

"Good night Maya." Abby said as she stood up to leave, admitting defeat.

"Thank you, Abby. As always you've been great with Libby."

I hugged her before going up the stairs to peek into Lilly's darkened room. Only a small nightlight illuminated my view.

Lilly was fast asleep in her pink Minnie Mouse bed. An angelic little face lay on the pillow. Soft, baby cheeks, lips fluttering with each breath. I tucked the quilt up higher to cover her shoulders and she snuggled down with a blissful moan. I couldn't help but feel that rush of joy at being a mother. A little life I'd created.

Downstairs, Rogan was opening a brandy. Claire already had a glass of gin in her hand and I saw one waiting for me at the table. I took my seat with a grin at Joe when I caught him looking at my tits in the low-cut dress I was wearing. I felt a surge of excitement that he was still thinking about me.

"So." Claire began with all the authority of the Board Chairman.

I was glad she'd decided to take the lead.

"Everyone sitting comfortably?"

"It's not Story Time." I sniggered.

Claire ignored me.

"We have a proposal."

The guys were deathly silent. They knew what was coming. Perhaps not the detail, but they knew what it would involve just the same. It was just so obvious. I wished I knew their true thoughts.

"We've all agreed the other weekend was fun and we're all happy it hasn't done any damage."

I glanced around checking for any telltale sign of underlying reticence. There was a little uncomfortable shifting around in the chairs, but the eyes told a different story. A keenness they didn't want to admit to if anything.

"What if ... we made a more formal arrangement?"

Claire looked smug.

"How do you mean?" Rogan asked.

He was looking at me, trying to judge my thoughts. All I could do was smile and hope for the best. I wished I'd sat closer where I could touch his leg under the table for reassurance.

"A regular swap. A month about?" Claire went on.

Joe laughed nervously.

"You mean we swap houses, and wives, every month?"

He glanced at me. Yep, there was a longing hiding behind the eyes.

"I doesn't have to be you guys moving all the time. We could take a turn in changing houses. It'll all add to the excitement." I suggested, still conscious of Rogan watching me.

It was hard for them. I understood that. We both did. This was our madcap scheme. Two sisters who knew each other's minds so well and were so confident in our machinations and trust for one another.

For them, there was still the fear of looking too keen or saying the wrong thing. In this, blood truly was thicker than water. Significantly though, neither was objecting.

"Thoughts?" Claire asked.

I knew the men would say nothing so I spoke up first. I was honest. My thoughts were as clear as Claire's.

"I think you all know mine. We've all been fantasising long enough if we admit the truth. And ... that weekend was fun."

I reached over the table and gripped Rogan's hand reassuringly.

"It'd be a shame not to take things to the next level. Make it formal if you like."

I'd expected Joe to be the one to take the plunge. Instead, it was Rogan.

"I think ... we've always been one big family in truth."

Now he was looking Claire over with more than just a passing glance.

"Perhaps mixing it up a little would be fun. Keep the monotony of marriage at bay and, keep the marriages alive.

Joe?"

Joe was still glancing warily at Claire.

"If everyone's happy with that?"

"You have to be open Joe." I said firmly.

"We can't do this unless everyone accepts it."

Now he looked at me. I guess the thoughts he'd harboured in the privacy of his mind couldn't stay hidden any longer.

"Okay."

Another, less fearful look at Claire.

"I'm for it.

Your right. You're all right. Things are boring.

Monotony is the enemy of any marriage. Perhaps a bigger marriage is the answer."

Claire hugged him and he looked more relaxed.

"I like that. A bigger marriage. That's exactly what this is."

She picked up her glass.

"A toast.

To a four-way marriage."

We all raised our glasses.

Ten minutes later we'd moved to the more comfortable sofas. Claire had taken Rogan's hand and pulled him away from me. He was sat with my sister leaning against him, her hand on his leg as we chatted. They looked like a couple.

I hadn't allowed Joe to find it awkward seeing his wife with my husband. I used what I had and sat with my bare legs over his lap, leaving him little choice but to put a hand on my knee.

The best part was that within a few minutes it'd become as comfortable as if we'd been sat with our own partners and there was no hint of jealousy from either of them.

That was another night Rogan was fired up and I got myself well and truly fucked after the others had left.

Rogan fucked me how he should. We didn't even make the bedroom. Instead, he had me lying along the coffee table with my legs in the air as he pummelled both my holes in turn. It was hard not to scream out my joy and wake Lilly.

A month later, I moved into Claire's home and became a mother to Abby and Eddie. Claire had explained things to them and to their credit they seemed to accept it. I'm sure in private they sniggered about their dirty-minded parents, and the perverted aunt and uncle. Indeed, there had been a few strange looks in the interim weeks after Claire had explained things. But they behaved and I took on the role just as Claire accepted responsibility for Lilly. Although, I must admit, I had it easier with two older children. At least until bedtime when we had to keep the noise down more and the house wasn't one big playground.

And then, of course, there was Joe himself. He became the perfect husband for the month. He went to work, helped in the house and tidied the garden. In the evenings we sat and talked about 'life, the universe and everything', just as any married couple would. Then when the children were in bed, we fucked like teenagers ourselves.

Life was blissful. It was an arrangement that suited all of us and brought us closer than ever. Unlike the weekend, we went back to mixing in the day. I had coffee with Claire and we sniggered like schoolchildren. Joe and Rogan played golf and did whatever they did in their man cave of a garage.

I wondered if they swapped notes as me and Claire did. Nothing too deep, just little hints of what fired our men up and what we liked. Rather like we'd done in the early days of dating.

Within a few months, we were openly showing affection to one another, kissing and cuddling surrogate partners as equally as we did our own without any discomfort in front of our legal ones.

We even carried on with regular drinks or meals together, just with alternative husbands who now slotted into the new dynamic as comfortably as we had. In fact, it got to the point where it was impossible to distinguish who we were supposed to be with during our get-togethers.

To our neighbours, we were just a close family. We always had been. We were just a little closer than most now. We passed the time of day and went to garden barbecues through the summer just as we had always done. If they noticed our living arrangements had become more fluid no one mentioned it. I doubted they had.

And the sex was amazing. We all agreed. Fresh and renewed each month, no matter who was fucking who.

"That looks good on you."

I gave Claire a twirl to show off her buttoned denim dress I was wearing. Unlike the men, we didn't need to take a suitcase when swapping houses. We just swapped wardrobes as well.

"I love it.

I was going to say I need one just like it, but I don't need to do I." I giggled.

"Another advantage. We've doubled our wardrobe overnight. And it's fun searching for surprises."

"Oh, I found the surprises. In your bottom drawer by the bed."

"Oh my god." Claire blushed crimson and hid her face in her hands before peeking between her fingers.

"I thought about hiding it. Then I decided if we were happy to swap cocks then ... a dildo seems academic."

"I haven't used it if you're wondering. Not yet."

"What's mine is yours. And what's yours is mine."

I was struggling to suppress a grin.

"There's a vibrating bullet in the trinket box on the dressing table. Just lift the tray out. I don't use it much. But if you feel the need. You know. If Rogan has an off day."

That was it. A round of hysterics.

"This is crazy." I said catching my breath.

"It's honest.

I read that twenty per cent of people cheat. There are ten houses in this complex. That means two people in our little community are shagging someone else."

I pulled a face at her.

"Maths never was your strong point was it."

"What do you mean?

"Ten houses. Twenty people. Twenty per cent is four."

I held my hands open waiting for the penny to drop.

"Oh fuck. We are that twenty per cent aren't we."

"Yes. And it's fucking great.

Imagine what the holiday is going to be like in January." I sniggered.

"Oh my god yes. That's going to be a riot.

Which reminds me. Lily keeps asking when we're going."

"I know. She did me. She's four. She never remembers anything for more than a few hours that doesn't involve Peppa Pig. That one she hasn't forgotten."

"Christmas might distract her."

NINE

Barbados came around in no time at all after Christmas. Three little hotel apartments in paradise. We had put Abby and Eddie together on their own. Good for them to have their independence as they were becoming young adults and of course, we adults were free to enjoy our extracurricular activities without worrying. Lilly stayed in ... I suppose it was Rogan's room. Which I was in, was more fluid. Two weeks where the rules of the calendar were relaxed. We just sort of made it up as we went along.

After the cold and damp of an English January, the Caribbean was a breath of fresh air. Hot, fresh air. Glorious sun and golden beaches. Palm trees and fresh fish for dinner. Exotic fruits and the sound of steel drums. I loved it.

And then there was the turquoise sea. So clear and calm. A perfect paradise for the kids to be safe.

Abby looked amazing in a bikini. A young version of her mother, or me for that matter. At home, she was beginning to attract attention from boys her age, which I think made her feel good about herself. And I could see why. Yeah, she wasn't far away from dating.

Eddie was looking like a man as well. He might have been a few years younger, but he was maturing fast. He didn't particularly take after either his mum or dad in looks, but he was going to be no less a fine-looking young man in a few years.

By the first Friday the boys had found a golf club so while Lilly was in Kids Club I went with Claire to sit and look out over the sea with a cocktail.

"Imagine living here."

"We'd have to fish for food and wear coconut shells on our tits." I responded to Claire's wistful words.

"I could do that for this view."

Ahead of us lay a stretch of perfect sand that reflected the sun. Holidaymakers like us were dotted about on loungers or walking along the edge of the serene ocean that lay beyond. It was a view that belonged in a fantasy movie. It was bliss, almost spiritual to relax and look out on while a band played in the rear of the bar. Some entertaining mixture of familiar tunes overlaid with the obligatory steel drums for the benefit of tourists.

Two pretty young girls were sitting at the table nearest us and I noticed Claire watching them. They were into each other. Two young lovers looking into one another's other's eyes and touching at every opportunity.

"Fancy putting on a show for the boys?"

I knew instantly what Claire was thinking.

"Me and you?"

I was shocked Claire would suggest such a thing. Also, I was a little intrigued by the idea. Could I kiss my sister? I mean, sexily?

The two girls she was watching did just that briefly as if on cue. Claire looked back at me as they broke apart.

"Nothing too much. I'm not into girls. Just a little cuddling and kissing to get them in the mood."

"I've never kissed a girl before."

"Neither have I. Not like that."

"Ha. Learning curve for both of us."

"It was Rogan's idea."

I looked over my sunglasses at her.

"Really?"

"We were talking about the early days when we were all still dating. He let slip he and Joe had talked about wanting to see us together."

"The dark horse.

Both of them.

This fantasy thing goes back further than I thought if they were talking about that back then."

"Every man's dream to see two girls getting it on. Two sisters must be the ultimate turn-on.

So what do you think?

I thought we could put Lilly in with Abby for a night. She loves playing mum.

We go out for food, some dancing ... then back to one of the rooms and a little ...horizontal dancing between you and me."

"Ha. Claire. You always have a plan don't you."

"You liked my last plan didn't you?"

I smirked as I remembered her enticing me into swapping my husband with hers.

"Yeah. I did."

"So ... we're on holiday. Let's embrace new things."

It did sound fun, so long as it didn't go too far. I wasn't playing with pussy for anyone. That just didn't appeal.

"Okay. Let's give them what they want. But hands stay above waist level."

"No argument from me."

Holy fuck. Snogging my sister. That would be new. My eyes dropped to her tits in the bikini top. Yeah, I could sneak a feel of those. But that was as far as it was going.

We went to Rogan's room for nightcaps. At that point, we still hadn't decided who would go with who. Only that me and Claire would fool around and see what came of it. The boys would decide.

"Rum and coke?" Rogan asked looking in the mini bar.

"Just a coke for me." Joe said stretching out on the sofa next to me.

Claire was messing with the TV looking for a music channel.

"Please." I called out at the prospect of another drink.

I looked at Claire's arse in her little shorts. So tight and rounded. And smooth legs taking on a deep tan after a week in the sun. I took the glass from Rogan and watched Claire swaying to some obscure tune with her head in a world of her own.

I took a good mouthful of the rum deciding a little lightheadedness was going to be useful any moment.

I slipped from the sofa when

As Rogan and Joe became immersed in talk of playing golf at the local club, I slipped from the sofa. I kicked my canvas shoes off and lay on the bed waiting for Claire to join me. It was a massive thing. Hotel beds always were. Almost as if they catered for randy holidaymakers who might want to share more than a few cocktails with their neighbours.

They didn't notice until Claire had joined me and we began making out.

Claire stroked my hair and smiled into my face, just inches from hers. It was like looking into a mirror. The same eyes, the same mouth. Then that mouth was on mine. I felt a little shock at being kissed by my sister. But then I felt the softness of her lips and tasted the sweetness of her saliva. It was intoxicating and I responded with more enthusiasm and less acting than I'd planned.

The boys had suddenly gone silent and I knew they were watching. That just made me squirm with increasing want. My hands began to caress Claire's body, stroking her back, teasing at the sides of her tits. Our tongues became entwined.

Somehow I fell back across the bed and Claire was over me, pressing herself into me. I think either Rogan or Joe unclipped her top. All I knew was that it was pulled from between us and I had bare tit in my hand. Tit felt surprisingly good. I mean, I knew that from feeling up my own. I hadn't realised how hot it was to play with someone else's.

My leg came up over Claire's back to squeeze her tighter to me, pressing an angry clit against her thigh. Her hand gripped my leg and she ground her hips against me to relieve her burn.