Sister, Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I had to give Rogan a push in the right direction. If this all went wrong we were going to blame it on the drink and deny we could remember most of the night. That was the plan. But before we could call success or failure, we had to enact the main master plan. I had to deliver him to Claire.

"Come on. I want to dance again."

I doubt Rogan heard a word of it but my tug on his arm conveyed the same message. I led him to the dance floor, and let my head fill with the rhythm, dancing and teasing him. I saw Claire nearby and with a mischievous laugh, I pushed him toward her before turning my attention to Joe. Neither saw a reason to object. Of course, they didn't. We were all friends. Close friends that would think nothing of partying together. And it was a moment they could indulge their fantasies. They still had no inclination we intended to bring those fantasies to life.

I danced in front of Joe like a teenager on heat, moving closer, holding eye contact. Then we were rubbing our bodies together again. I had my hands on his butt. So close I could smell his breath. I could taste the alcohol carried on it. I smiled and held his gaze, just inches from his face knowing he had in his head whatever Claire had said to him. Right then he was trying to work out if he really was being offered the body he half held in his hands. Hands that were on my arse. No nervousness, just comfortably cupping my cheeks as we swayed with the music.

It was natural when I closed the gap and kissed him softly on the lips. I loved the roughness of his stubble. The biggest reminder that this wasn't my smooth-shaven husband who never left the bedroom in the morning without a wet shave.

There was no doubt Joe had the hots for me. He didn't flinch one bit and his hands moved to rest comfortably on my hips. But neither did he take it further. Just an over-enthusiastic alcohol alcohol-fueled encounter with a close relative. The kind of kiss he could equally brush off if an angry wife had witnessed it.

By the time we left the club, it was Joe who had his arm around me and Rogan who was holding Claire's hand. In a moment we would have to move past the innocent play-act and make our offer clear. It had to happen on the way to the taxi rank at the corner of the road. A determined act in amongst the drunken staggering, the hanging from their arms and the loud excited laughing. Then would come the questions. We'd already planned how we would deal with that.

Call it sisterly intuition or luck if you like, but my eyes connected with Claire's at just the right moment. That second she was as hyped up as I was. Almost in tune we turned to our new partners and kissed them full on the mouth. Joe tensed, his eyes were filled with surprise as he realised this was something more than the silky dance floor smooch. And I guess, worse in his mind, was that he didn't have several hundred people around him to mask his response from a watching wife. He didn't fully respond in any particular way such was his shock.

This was their moment to stop things. The opportunity to refuse the advance of the wrong woman. The second they could get angry at another man with their wife. We would laugh it off. Insist it was drunken fun then wake in the morning insisting we remember nothing.

No one was fighting back yet. I couldn't hear Rogan screaming so I took that as a good sign and pressed Joe to the wall, becoming more animate. I rubbed myself against his body and pressed my hands all over his arms and chest.

"Wait. Stop." He mumbled through my attack.

It wasn't much of a protest, but I could see his eyes searching out Claire and Rogan. I couldn't stop to check but his relaxing and the tentative response of hands returning to caress my shoulders instead of pushing me away told me he hadn't seen anything to frighten him.

At last, he began to kiss me back with some passion and our tongues entwined. It seemed to go on for an age, until we realised we did have an audience.

I checked Rogan's face. Bemusement but not anger or jealousy. Through the daze of alcohol, he seemed happy with the prize he had been offered.

"You liked that didn't you?" Claire asked Joe with an excited grin.

Joe wasn't sure how to answer.

"I did." I said.

I held him from the side and lifted my leg to rub up his, pressing my knee into his groin.

"What er ...?" Joe was still confused.

To his credit, I think Rogan was embracing it. He was still holding Claire and although he was watching my reactions carefully he didn't look fearful of a woman's wrath.

Claire held onto Rogan, her hand slipping inside his shirt to caress his chest. She smiled at her husband as she did it.

"You get to experience your fantasies tonight. If you want to?"

He glanced from her to me, then to Rogan who just shrugged. Yeah. He'd got it and he wasn't having a problem with the idea.

I stood away, walking backwards toward the taxi rank. I held my hand out, beckoning to Joe.

"It's what it looks like." I said calmly.

"Come on."

Claire was back smooching with Rogan as I stopped. I had to step closer and take Joe's hand before his brain lock seized his muscles.

"Walk me to the taxi rank.

And you can really see what it looks like. All of it."

He was still a little fearful, glancing back as we made our way to the waiting cars. The others would follow separately. This was the plan. Separate them here and take them home like new boyfriends who had struck lucky.

In the taxi, I shuffled up to him like an excited schoolgirl with my hands all over him as he gave his address.

"Wrong house name." I whispered into his ear with a childish giggle.

"Is this for real?"

"Yes. Til Sunday."

"Sunday?

You and me?"

"So long as you're okay with it? We all have to be cool with what we're doing."

"Claire and Rogan?"

I nodded.

"You have to be okay with that as well."

This was the one moment I spoke with seriousness. If it was going to be a problem, something he couldn't live with, he had to say so quickly.

He continued with the confused look but his hand was on my thigh, sliding far too high to be an innocent touch. He might have been in shock, but he wanted the pussy hiding just under the hem of my skirt. Alcohol and lust overcome his reticence.

"Hmmm."

I shuddered as his fingers brushed so close to sopping wet panties. I felt like an eighteen-year-old again, taking my first foray into a world of men who wanted my body.

We turned into our little housing complex, passing through the automatic gates.

Joe paid the taxi and stood like a lost sheep under the lighting. I looked at my house and then to his.

"Decision time, Joe.

You can go home and I'll take Rogan from Claire when they arrive.

Or ... you can come to mine."

I sounded in control, but I was trembling as I spoke. A tiny part of me feared he'd choose home. He was looking around, thinking.

"I know you think about me. I know you imagine fucking me."

"Claire told you that?"

I stood with my feet slightly apart, swaying my hips and rubbing my hands over them.

"Wouldn't you like to know what it's really like to put your cock inside me?"

My hands glided over my groin, smoothing the material of my dress.

He glanced around again. Nervous of who might be looking. If any neighbours did happen to look out, at this distance and in the half-light they'd be hard pushed to tell who was out here. And certainly, I looked enough like Claire that they would assume that I was her if they did figure out it was Joe.

"This isn't a game is it?"

Fresh air was sobering him up and he was having to think it through.

"No. No games."

Inside I was shaking. My stomach churned and tumbled with the excitement I'd felt the first time I'd shagged a guy. If my legs had been a fraction closer together my knees would have knocked.

Joe started to walk toward me. Outwardly, I portrayed confidence. I smiled and hooked his arm. Together we went to my house.

SIX

Raging hormones and alcohol are the perfect mix for lowering inhibitions and removing the ability to fear repercussions. A magic combination that worked equally on both of us. Partners and children were forgotten. Only the now mattered. Only the desire.

Joe was all over me, kissing my neck and shoulders, smooching my mouth. His hands feeling my arse, caressing my hips, brushing the sides of my tits. I loved how his fingers ran down my spine, sending a shiver of joy through me.

I was like a teenager on her first date all over again, intoxicated by his smell and the excitement of the unknown.

My dress came away and fell to my living room floor. For a moment he was in awe of my tits. My whole body. Everything apart from that one place hidden by a flimsy piece of material was on display to him.

"Like what you see?"

"Fuck, do I."

"Am I what you imagined?"

He moved his head slowly from side to side in disbelief.

"More.

You're gorgeous."

I wanted to ask how I compared to my sister but didn't risk tweaking at his guilt.

I stepped toward him, looking up into his eyes as I took his hands and placed them on my breasts.

"I love having my tits played with." I told him softly.

He explored them, stroking and teasing around my nipples. We stared into each other's eyes, seeing the joy we both felt. Then he took my points and squeezed ever so gently.

"Uhhh." I shuddered, shaking all the way down to my knees.

I kissed him for a moment, softly biting his lower lip, then smiled.

"Wait up here. I'm going down."

I sunk to my knees and unclasped his belt. I felt the first real rush of nervousness. The first time in eighteen years I'd done anything like this with anyone other than my husband.

I let his trousers slide away. Then with a glance at his strong legs, I hooked his boxers and slid them after his trousers.

"Holy fuck."

I felt my panties fill with an uncontrollable gush of nectar. His cock looked amazing. I suppose a hard cock is a hard cock. But a fresh, supposably forbidden one generates a feeling that transcends normal arousal.

"I'm so wet."

I let him know how he was affecting me. I trembled like a nervous virgin as I put my mouth around his meat.

"Oh, fuck me." Joe gasped as he weakened.

God, it felt good in my mouth. Incredible. A forbidden fruit. I savoured his cock, licking its length, kissing the tip. My hand cupped his balls and gave playful tugs that had his cock dancing across my tongue.

"Jesus Christ." Joe was purring.

I was lost in the moment. Rogan and Claire forgotten. Sixteen years of dating and marriage were wiped from my memory. For a moment I was eighteen again. I was the naughty girl following in the footsteps of my older sister, discovering the joy of a man for the first time.

This time I had knowledge on my side. This time it wasn't the fumbled, frightened shambles of two virgins finding their way. Joe wouldn't be the hopeless boyfriend who shot his load too early and tried to fuck me with a semi. This time it was going to be perfect.

I'd only had three real boyfriends including the one I married. I wasn't what you'd call the most experienced woman in the world. Less than Claire. She was two up on me. But I knew my way around a man's body and I put all that knowledge to work, intent on sending Joe home with his fantasy fulfilled.

"Christ. That feels so good."

He struggled quickly. His body twitched. His cock throbbed and heated as I devoured it with careful attention focused on his crown.

"Uhhh."

When he tried to pull out, I held him firm by his arse cheek, letting him know it was okay.

"Aw fuck."

His cum was a delight when it filled my mouth. So thick and warm. It swirled with my tongue still licking over his sensitive mushroom until he pushed me away.

"Fuck. Stop."

I swallowed it all as he stared.

"Jesus Christ that was good." He laughed through gasped breaths.

"I thought so." I grinned.

I took his hand and led him upstairs to my bed. Crisp, fresh linen that smelt of lavender. I lay back with Joe over me, pulling his shirt away to have him completely naked.

Joe began a massage of my body. My legs, my arms. He kissed my neck and shoulders as I purred with excitement. Everything slow and purposeful.

"Uhhh. Yes."

My back arched as he sucked my nipple between his lips and licked it.

"Fuck."

His fingers squeezed my flesh. My nipples grew harder until they ached. One sucked. One softly squeezed with a twisting motion between a finger and thumb.

"Uhhh."

I encouraged him to keep going, enjoying every moment of it while my hand fondled his cock, teasing it back to hardness. I was in heaven.

"Fuck me." I stuttered.

"Please fuck me."

He looked down at the only remaining garment, then slid it down my legs to feast his eyes on my pussy.

For a moment he run his fingers over it to send my heart rate soaring. I squirmed and oozed my juice onto a hand that spread it around my vulva and over the insides of my thighs. I'm not sure I'd ever been this wet.

"Please." I begged.

I lay back as he manoeuvred over me, his hips pushing my thighs wide.

"Are you sure about this?"

A bit late after I'd sucked him off. But I understood he was giving me a last chance to change my mind. I wasn't going to. Not even if Rogan burst in screaming right at this moment. I was committed. I wanted this man to fuck me more than I wanted anything else in the world.

"Shut up and put your cock in me."

I reached down to find his meat and slid it into my wet, accommodating hole.

"I need it so much."

I felt his crown open me. Then his hard cock glided in on a wetness that covered my whole groin in a slick lubrication. Tight muscles swallowed him and I felt filled. Complete. A warmth radiated from it and seemed to set my groin on fire.

"Uhhh.

Christ that feels good."

"It feels incredible. I can't believe how amazing it feels to be inside you."

I looked into his eyes with my whole face beaming my pleasure.

"Fuck me." I said.

"Fuck me hard and deep. Make me cum."

Joe had a powerful hip action. Long hard thrusts that pummelled into me.

"Uhh. Uh. Uh."

It felt so strange, exciting, laying on my bed, seeing my furniture, my ceiling, as a man who wasn't my husband fucked me with an enthusiasm I hadn't sensed for so long.

"Uhh.

That's so good."

He felt warm against my body. His hands moved with unpredictably, caressing my tits with a fresh touch. He wasn't unlike Rogan, but his stubble beard was manly and reminded me he wasn't my husband. It was scratchy, but oh so sexy. His moans were more muted, more loving. His thrusts, just a little bit more energetic. His body was mobile against mine as if wanting to meld with me.

"Uhh."

In and out of me. It felt incredible to have him shift me. Deep and filling, stretching me. A pleasurable massage of my insides that grew warmer and warmer.

"Your pussy feels fantastic."

"Keep fucking me. It's so nice."

I wanted it to last all night. I didn't ever want the feeling to end. I could feel every insertion and each time the heat was renewed. I felt a closeness to him. A vulnerability that made me want to please him.

"Oh fuck."

I came quicker than I expected. Quicker than I wanted to. It just leapt on me without warning. My pussy contracted and pulsed. I felt his cock even tighter inside me. Then with my heart pounding in my ears, it felt like my clit had exploded.

"Holy fuck.

Fuck.

My whole body convulsed and a became a helpless puppet on a cock that continued to fuck me with a relentlessness.

"Oh my god." I gasped as I tried to catch my breath.

"Turn over."

His cock slid from me and he lifted himself away. I rolled, desperate to have that beautiful hot thing back inside me as quickly as possible.

Rogan invariably had me lay flat, face down when he took me from behind. Joe wanted me on all fours. He wanted to grip my hips and thrust into my pussy with strength.

"Uhh."

He went so deep. Again and again. His powerful hands held me in place and I became a toy for his pleasure. Exactly what I wanted to be.

"That's it. Fuck me, Joe. Fuck me."

It was ecstasy. The freshness of a new man. The wrongness of who it was. The absolute craziness of what we were doing had me in overdrive.

"Holy fuck."

I came again. It was a tidal wave of joy that washed over me, leaving me shaking. Cuming is always amazing. But following sex that's slightly naughty, taboo, or frowned upon, I can testify, it's the best. And there wasn't much a more questionable activity to people than fucking your sister's husband while she was riding your own with full approval.

"Soo good."

This time I was done. Everything felt over sensitive and I pulled away sharply for a moment's relief.

"Can I cum on your tits?"

I rolled and guided him to hover over my belly, watching as he pumped himself.

"Do it.

I want to watch."

A man's face contorts when he cums. The brow furrows with concentration. I suppose a girl's does as well. But that's in a far more delightful way than a man's. We look joyful when we cum. A man looks like he's in pain. Joe tensed up, his animal instinct rising to the fore. It was really hot to think I was doing this to him. It was me turning him on.

"Fuck."

I gasped with delight as I dropped my eyes to see him suddenly stroking faster.

"Uh."

That cock shot its creamy stream all over my tits. It splashed and clung to my flesh. More followed.

"Uhh."

He relaxed, slumping but still over me holding his cock as it softened.

"Wow. That's a lot."

It was, given a short while ago I'd emptied his balls into my mouth.

"It's what you do to me.

I've always wanted you. I mean, I've always loved Claire, but I've always fancied the pants off you just as much. This is a dream come true."

He dropped to my side and breathed deeply as I played with his seed, rubbing it into my skin.

I snuggled up, holding his arm.

"You have me all weekend. Till Sunday afternoon we are husband and wife. And you don't have to stop loving Claire just because you're fucking me. It's not an either-or."

I grinned like a newlywed.

"I can't believe this is happening."

Neither could I. An amazing happenstance that almost no one else would entertain. It took an extreme sisterly bond, a confidence to let your husband fuck your sister and I was so glad we had it. I thought of Claire and Rogan. As I closed my eyes I hoped they were having just as much fun.

SEVEN

It took a moment when I woke to convince myself it wasn't a dream. I lay still listening to his breathing, smelling his scent. Yes. It wasn't Rogan. It really was Joe. I tingled with fresh excitement. He was still asleep as I slipped under the covers with a mischievous intent to have him wake with his cock in my mouth.

It was a good thirty minutes before I showered and pulled on a tee shirt to venture downstairs. My thoughts turned to Claire and Rogan. Still no messages on my phone. I could only assume that meant they had been far too busy. It brought a smile to my face to think Rogan had emptied his balls several times more than he would have with me. I didn't care that it was with Claire. Wrong words. I was happy that it was with Claire. I'd had the best time I could remember since those first adventurous days of being together and I wanted this arrangement to give everyone involved the same sense of fun.

I picked up the remote and waited until the small motor had finished whirring, lifting the blinds, so I could look out across the small green and block paving road. Claire's house stood majestically, still and silent. Right at that moment my husband could be inside there fucking my sister. A thought that had me squirming with renewed excitement. My god, what had we become? I didn't know exactly. I did know I liked it no matter how much the others in our little community would be horrified at us.