Sister, Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm."

I'd already been horny when we got back to the room. Now I was getting desperate. Claire was making me hotter still. My bean was jumping and awash with my nectar. I realised I was coating her flesh with my leakage.

"Oh fuck." I gasped.

We rolled so I was on top. This time it was Claire's fingers that unclipped me and released my tits. I'd been a little reluctant when we'd spoken about this. Just kissing, maybe a little touching. Now I leaned forward so my tits hung over her face enticingly. I willed her to take them in her hands.

"Aw, Christ."

It felt incredible. A soft, caring touch from someone who knew just how to make me shake with excitement.

"Nice?"

Claire was smiling, staring up into my face, watching every snatched breath and trembling muscle. I loved my tits being played with. A few drinks and I wasn't caring so much who was doing it.

"Fuck yeah."

She kissed my nipple and I shuddered all over. It was an amazing feeling. I swooned as she sucked on my hanging boob.

"Fuck. That's hot." Rogan commented from where he'd taken a seat on the side of the bed.

"I can think of better games than golf if you want to join us." Claire said to our audience with an enticing grin.

I rolled onto my back with my arms out, offering myself to whoever wanted me.

My dream of Rogan and Joe sucking my tits together came rushing back to me as it became a reality. Only it wasn't Rogan. It was Claire who became the second pleasure giver. A husband and wife tag team.

They say a woman's breasts become fuller during arousal. I generally was only aware of my nipples hardening and a swelling of my areola. That night I think the ache extended throughout my chest more than it ever had and I actually felt bigger.

"Aw, my god. That's wonderful."

I looked down at what they were doing, seeing the pleasure on their faces as they played with my flesh. Two pale peaks contrasting with my tanned body. They were coloured by a rash of arousal, a pinkish hue that covered my tits and spread to my stomach and up toward my neck.

"Uhhh."

This was almost the ultimate pleasure. An extended joy. Only my orgasm could top this, and then only for a few moments.

Rogan was watching intently. A porn show starring his wife and best friends. I smiled at seeing he'd removed his clothes without caring that he was naked with another man as much as he was with his two lovers.

He was near my head, caressing my neck with gentle fingers. His cock looked so hard and I reached out waving my fingers for him to move closer.

Within moments I had his cock between my lips.

"Mmmm."

It tasted better than ever in the excitement. A beautiful hard shaft that eased back and forth between my lips in a slow fuck of my mouth. It so turned me on and made me feel sexy knowing I was part of keeping him so hard. It was intimate and empowering and I loved feeling him inside me. I loved the warmth, the earthy taste of his leaking fluids, and the smoothness of his crown on my tongue.

Rogan was moaning in bliss and his meat throbbed. I was making that happen. My lips, my mouth. He arched his back and thrust his hips forward to have me take him deeper. It was in my control, to accept or deny. It was a power trip to have absolute authority over his pleasure. There really was nothing else like it.

The real surprise was Claire. Maybe it was the drink or the excitement but she was becoming adventurous. Curious of my pussy.

Her mouth left a trail of kisses down my belly, her hands tickled the insides of my thighs and I twisted and turned.

"Hmm."

She undid my shorts. A slow, meticulous action. She rubbed my belly, slipping fingers under the material to pass just where I became super sensitive over the pubic bone. Then my shorts came away and I was totally naked.

"Aw fuck. Don't stop."

My hand took over Rogan's cock so I could look down and watch my own stimulation.

Claire's fingers glided around the edge of my vulva and I decided I didn't mind. I wanted it. Nothing below the waist I'd said. Fuck that. I wanted her to touch me.

"Uhhh."

It was tentative, exploratory, and nervous of my reaction. When only purrs of joy and my hips pressing tighter to her hand greeted her, she became more adventurous, pushing into me, spreading my juice around my vulva.

"Mmph."

Her mouth was there. A delicate, feminine licking of my pussy. I went back to Rogan's cock and sucked it even harder.

It seemed every time I thought I'd experienced all there was for my body to give me in its pleasure, there was something more. Some new height I could attain.

"Aw fuck."

It was an unspoken command. A change of positions. A need of the men to have Claire's tits in their hands. And I found myself lying between her legs.

A pussy was something new to me. At least one that wasn't my own. I was intrigued by it. A mildly raised, soft vulva of deeper colouring than the creamy thighs framing it. A pinkish slit lined by slender lips like the freshly opening petals of a flower. It was a passive recipient for a man's cock that I was finding irresistible. Again it was like looking at my own, only from a new angle, closer up.

My eyes flicked up to Claire's and I saw approval even as her attention was taken by Rogan's cock pressing at her lips. I watched it glide into her mouth before watching Joe caressing her tits like he had mine. My attention came back to that slit.

I put my mouth to it, sensing the excited tremor of my sister. I smelt her. Earthy, slightly sweet. My tongue ventured to her soft meat. Flexible folds of warm ham coated with a honey glaze that was refreshed each time I licked it away. I became immersed in a sensory experience.

I was doing something I had always considered against my nature, but she tasted so good. It felt unbearably pleasant to have her tender soft flesh moving against my lips and tongue. I reevaluated my beliefs quickly. This was fucking amazing.

Joe was behind me, intent on giving my arse some attention. I helped by lifting myself onto my knees. All I wanted was his tongue. I wanted him licking my arse hole and pussy. I wanted him to eat me. Joe obliged and it made me even more excited to please my sister.

"Mmmm."

It was delightful. Being licked. Nourishing myself on pussy. Seeing Rogan's cock in Claire's mouth. My heat knew no bounds and it became a sensory overload.

I couldn't take any more. I pulled away from them sharply, laying on my back with my legs wide open like a wanton whore.

"Oh god. Somebody fuck me. Please fuck me."

Rogan lay over me and pushed my hand away from where I was playing with myself. His cock took over, easing into my wet pussy.

"Uhh."

It seemed so natural having Rogan fuck me while I looked across at Claire getting the same treatment from Joe. Such an amazing feeling. Such a beautiful sight.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

My senses were heightened by having her leg brush against mine, my fingers caressing her thigh. By hearing her groans and snatched breaths. I could see Joe's cock shafting her over and over just as Rogan's did me. Sweat ran from all of us and the room filled with the sweet scent of sex.

"Aw fuck."

We held hands as I came. Every tremor and shudder transferred to her. My exact moment was identified by an intense grip.

"Fuck."

Claire followed with a similar quaking and moaning before she collapsed onto the bed.

We swapped. This time I went on top, riding Joe with all the vigour I could muster while watching Claire balanced on all fours pushing back onto Rogan's cock with equal ferocity. That pussy I'd eaten out now eager to receive his creamy cum. I reached a hand out to play with a suspended tit, bouncing it in my palm as I continued riding that fucking amazing cock.

"Uhhh."

Another orgasm. Then I was laid with my tongue searching for Rogan's cum inside Claire's pussy. In the height of ecstasy, it was a delicacy I had to savour.

When I woke, the four of us lay in a jumble of limbs. The room smelt of stale sex. And I could still taste it on my lips. I instantly remembered the evening. Everything at once. I tried to count up how many times I'd cum. All I could be sure of was that it was more times than ever before.

A new dynamic to our unconventional life had been explored. Laying there naked with all this flesh around me, I felt like a whore. A Roman prostitute in the aftermath of an orgy of sex and wine. And I rather liked it.

That was the first time the four of us had fucked together. It wouldn't be the last. During the day we did all the things normal families do on holiday. At night Abby willingly took on the role of surrogate mother to Lilly. I didn't doubt both she and Eddie guessed at our new game. But they showed a maturity beyond their years and never mentioned it.

After one too many drinks we laid in bed together and agreed a foursome should become an occasional treat when we were back at home.

I even harboured thoughts of a little girl-on-girl time with Claire now and then. I could tell she had similar thoughts and decided it was something we should discuss back in England. Perhaps a new fun way to spend those afternoons where we generally sat drinking coffee, putting the world to rights. I was sure Rogan and Joe wouldn't mind, so long as we didn't exclude them from joining in now and then. But we'd discuss it first. Honesty and openness had been the first rule we'd set after that initial, crazy weekend.

They say women reach their sexual peak in their thirties. I don't know if that's true physically, but certainly, I think it takes to our thirties to have the confidence to explore our sexuality properly. Perhaps that's why so many women only find they're lesbian or bisexual at that age, or why others embark on affairs instead of believing the happy ever after fairy tales any longer.

Everyone is different. We all look for happiness in different places. Many don't find true satisfaction in their lives. I had. I was lucky. We all were. Destiny had made the four of us close in life. So close that we had become something more than society was designed to accommodate.

Apparently, it's called a Quad when four people enter a polyamorous relationship. I looked that up. We didn't completely meet the criteria. Joe and Rogan remained one hundred per cent straight. But it was the closest description of what we had become.

We were financially secure in a way I appreciate many aren't. We had our children. We had perfect lives. Thanks to our friendship and willingness to be adventurous, those lives were full of ways to enjoy nature's ultimate gift between us.

I had gone from one, to two, now to three sexual partners. Fuck yeah. I liked sex more than I ever had. Thoughts of it filled my days. And most nights, cock filled my holes. All of them.

My life had become such a pleasure beyond imagination I even decided I might share my joy with like-minded people. Online, I'd found an erotic website some time ago that had been a comfort to me on nights I felt I needed a boost. A little light reading for the horny. Claire was also an avid reader after I'd introduced her to it.

Yes. I had decided that in my spare moments, I would write about my life and tell the world how fantastic I felt. Of course, I would change names and grey out some details to protect us. I'd get approval from the others. But I envisaged that in a few months I would share a short story for anyone who cared to read about us on Literotica.