Sister Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That proved to be a lot harder than I thought it would be. I mean, with a normal guy, a few light touches here and there would have been enough to get him to touch back. With my "brother ", those light touches had no effect on him at all. Anything more than that, like running my fingers along the back of his neck, or rubbing his leg, did get a response. But, it was either a look that said stop, or words that told me the same thing. If I kept going after he told me to stop, I would get a harsher response and a lecture about how wrong it was. And any arguments I made that he wasn't really my brother were met with him saying that as far as he was concerned I was his sister. The only thing that stopped me from giving up was his repeated admission that he was attracted to me. He just refused to do anything about it, or let me do anything, because it was just wrong. So, at the end of 3 weeks of trying, I realized that the direct approach wouldn't work. I had to find a way around the wall, or a way to tunnel under it.

How do you get around a wall where someone thinks they're your brother, and that what you want to do is incest? Maybe the people who really believed in incest would know how to do it. I mean, I'd seem plenty of web sites that advertised incest movies and stories. True, a lot of it would be just normal sex stuff, with the characters changed to be in the same family. The movies would be just that, with older guys and younger girls, and the girls shouting "fuck me Daddy ". But, in the written stories, there might be some real things, or at least someone with more imagination than me, writing about how they seduced their brother. And there were, although most of it was about sneaking into their rooms late at night to suck their cocks, or catching them masturbating and finishing the job. Believe me, had we lived in the same house, or gone to some resort at the same time, I'd have done it already. Both of those were out of the picture though,  because I'd have to break into his house, and get past his wife to do it. Some of the others were just as impossible, like surprising him in the shower. And, after a week of solid reading, I was hotter for him than ever, and only had two ideas that might work.

The first of those was the switch, where the brother is having sex with one person, and the sister takes her place. Usually, this was in the stories where the daughter wanted to fuck her father, and the mother wanted her to do it too. So, the mother would have her husband lay back and close his eyes while she gave him a slow sexy blow job. Then, when he started getting close, the daughter would take over, and the mother would have him open his eyes just as he started cumming in her mouth. Obviously, my "brother's " wife wasn't going to help me fuck him. But, in some of the stories, the daughter would get one of her friends to seduce the father. Then the girl would want to fuck with the lights off, and when they came on, he'd learn his cock was in his daughter's pussy, not the friend's. I knew I could find plenty of girls who would fuck my "brother ", and might even be able to get Pinar for him if that's what it took. The only problem was that I'd rather not trick him into fucking me, and would only use that as a last resort. Besides, I wanted him to want it to be me in his bed right from the beginning. And, to be honest, I also wanted to be the first, and maybe only girl, he cheated on his wife with.

That meant I decided to go with the second idea, and would only use the first one if that one failed. That was to start sending him messages, telling him the things I wanted him to do to me. I know that's sort of what I did before I tried to kiss him, and I know that it didn't work then. But, there were two differences between what I'd done then and what I was going to do now. The first was that I'd only told him what I liked to do, when I was in bed with a guy, not what I wanted to do to him. Now, I was going to come right out and say that I wanted to do these things to him, and what I wanted him to do to me. And, I was going to go into way more detail than I'd done before, not just telling him what I wanted to do, also telling him how I wanted to do it. The second was that I was going to stop trying to convince him we weren't brother and sister. Instead, I was going to accept the fact that it would be incest to make love to him. And, I was going to tell him that incest was exactly what I wanted. That I wanted it to be my "brother " who's cock I was sucking, and who was fucking me in the ass. That it being his own "sister " he was cheating on his wife with, would make the sex so much better. In other words, see if he had any incest fantasies of his own, and make them come true.

There was another difference, both between what I'd done and what they did in the stories. That's because a lot of those stories were written before we had the technology we do today. In them, the girl would send notes to her brother, telling him what she wanted to do. Then, she'd maybe take a couple of naked pictures of herself, and leave them on his bed, so he could masturbate while thinking of her. I was going to do something so much better than notes and naked pictures. I was going to tell him what I wanted us to do together, in very dirty detail, and in my own voice. And, I was going to show him my body in a way that simple pictures could never do. But, because he wouldn't let me tell him or show him in person, there was only one way to do it. I was going to make him some home movies, and send them right to his phone. Then, after he watched them, and he would, we'd see if he still refused to fuck his little "sister".

The first movie I made was tame compared to the ones I planned to make later. I mean, I didn't want to scare him off right away, just let him know what I had to offer. I'd start hitting him with the heavy stuff after this had a few days to sink in. That doesn't mean it was something he could show his family though. Instead, it was a guided tour of my naked body, to show him what could be his if he wanted it. And, it was me telling him directly, for the first time, that I wanted him to want it. I began with a face shot, telling him, as I said I would, that I knew he was my brother, and that what I wanted was wrong. With a brother as hot and sexy as he was though, I just couldn't stop myself from thinking bad things about him. Thinking about doing bad things to him and with him, and thinking about him doing bad things to me too. He used to think bad things about me too, but he didn't think those kinds of things about me anymore. What had happened, what had changed, that he didn't want me like he used to want me?

I went on to say that he used to tell me all the time that I was beautiful and sexy. Did he think my face was ugly now, and that my lips were no longer worth kissing? Had my mouth stopped being sexy to him, and he'd stopped thinking about it doing more to him than just kissing his lips? Now,   I zoomed out with the camera, to show the top half of my body. Then I asked if he didn't want me because my tits were too small for him? And, I opened the buttons on my shirt, and took it off, before asking again if they were too small for him. I told them I thought my tits were pretty, even if they weren't really big. Then, I started squeezing those tits, and telling him they weren't just pretty. They tasted good, and had really sensitive nipples that made me wet when you played with them. I followed that with playing with them myself for a few minutes then commenting that I was getting wet already. Then I asked if he'd like to see how I looked when I got wet, and started working on my pants.

I'd worn a pair of red cotton panties, because I knew they'd show wet spots better. And I made sure he saw how big my wet spot was before I slid them down my legs as well. I told him that it wasn't just playing with my tits that had made my panties wet. I was always horny when I was near him from thinking about the things we could do together. And my panties were always soaked by the time I got home and I'd have to masturbate because of those thoughts. I really wished I didn't have to masturbate and that he'd actually do those dirty things to me instead. But since he wouldn't, and since he wasn't there to help me, I hoped he didn't mind if I played with myself right now. Just telling him how I felt and showing him my body had gotten me so hot that I couldn't resist doing it. I wanted to do it for him anyway, to show him how wet he made me when I thought about him. And, I wanted him to see how pretty my little pussy was, the pussy that could be his anytime he wanted it.

With that, I started running my fingers up and down between my cunt lips, in long slow strokes. Every so often though, I'd raise those fingers to my mouth and lick them, telling him that my pussy tasted delicious to me, and that I was sure he'd like it too. Then I'd go back to sliding them up and down, from my clit all the way to my asshole. And I didn't forget to tell him about that too, as I let my fingers circle around that little brown hole. Telling him that it tasted as good as my pussy did, and that he could do whatever he wanted to it too. Then, I really got down to business, rubbing harder and faster, and starting to push my fingers inside my burning cunt. As I got closer and closer to my orgasm, my sentences got shorter and shorter too. Begging him not to make me do this alone anymore, to help me with his tongue, his fingers and his cock. To make love to his sister to stop the burning need she had for him. Then I was cumming, crying out his name as I took myself over the edge. And I ended the movie, as soon as I could speak again, by saying only one word, a soft, sexy, and pleading "please ".

He said "please" too, or should I say he wrote it, after he got my message with the movie attached to it. "Please don't send me things like that, because you know how wrong it is ". And he told me the same thing, the next time we were eating together after exercising. The thing is, he didn't say it in an angry voice like I expected him to. Instead he was almost begging me, which told me he'd watched the whole thing, and maybe more than once. I told him I was sorry if what I'd sent him had hurt him, and in a way, I was because I really didn't want to cause him pain. But, I didn't promise him I wasn't going to send more of them, because that would be a lie. I was going to send as many of them as it took to tear down that wall he'd built between us. As long as I knew he still wanted me, I wasn't going to stop until we both got what we wanted. So, while I planned to wait a week or so, before sending the next movie, I was definitely sending it whether it hurt him or not.

That movie started where the first one left off, with me naked, after having just made myself cum. And while I hadn't filmed this one at the same time as the other one, I really did give myself an orgasm right before I turned on the camera. I just hadn't done it with my fingers, I'd done it with the vibrator I was going to use in this movie. It was one of those that looked like a real cock, in both shape and color, because I wanted him to imagine it was his. But, I wasn't going to use it on my pussy again, even though it was still wet with my pussy juice. No, this video was all about what I wanted to do to his cock with my fingers, my lips, and my tongue. That's why I was using a vibrator that looked just like I thought his cock would look. I was going to show him and tell him what I wanted to do to him when he finally surrendered to me. And I wanted to fill his dreams with thoughts of me sucking his cock, and of him cumming in my sperm hungry mouth.

When the movie opened, it showed a sideways view of me kneeling on the floor at the edge of the bed. I was holding the vibrator upright on the bed, about where his cock would be if he was sitting or laying there. And, I was slowly stroking it up and down with the fingers on my other hand, as I talked to the camera. I told him that this was the place I wanted to be most often when I thought about him. Naked and kneeling between his legs, with his cock in my hand, or where it would be real soon, in my mouth. Then I leaned forward and ran my tongue from the bottom to the top a few times, before saying it didn't taste anywhere near as good as his would taste. But, since he wouldn't give me his yet, I was going to have to pretend this was him, and show him what I wanted to do. With that, I leaned forward again, and slid my lips over the head and almost halfway down the shaft. Then I slowly moved my mouth up and down it, taking more of it each time. I didn't take it all, and I pulled it out long enough to tell him I couldn't do that yet. I did hope he'd let me have plenty of practice though, because I couldn't wait to feel his cock in my throat, and my lips touching his balls.

Speaking of balls, that was something I wished this vibrator had, because I would definitely love to lick and suck his. Especially since they were where he kept all the delicious sperm that I wanted. But, of course, I wanted his cock in my mouth more than I wanted his balls there. And, from all the times I'd looked at the bulge in his pants, I knew it would fill my mouth nicely. I loved having my mouth full of hard cock, and I liked to keep it there for a long time. Well, maybe I might be in a little bit of a hurry during the first blow job of the night, because I wanted his sperm so bad. After that though, I'd take my time, especially for the last one, after he'd made love to me all night. Because, I wanted to go to sleep with the taste of his cum fresh in my mouth. And, I wanted my lips to still remember the feel of his cock sliding between them. Now though, I just wanted him to relax and watch while I finished the blow job I'd started. Because, even though no sperm would squirt out of this cock, I'd be happy knowing it was squirting out of his as he played with himself while watching me. Then, after sucking the vibrator for another 5 minutes or so, I told him I was tired of sucking a piece of plastic and pretending it was him. So, I was begging him to stop making his poor sister wait for the real thing. I needed his cock in my mouth now, and he needed to give it to me.

Again he pleaded with me to not send him things like that, and again I told him I was sorry if it hurt him to watch them. This time though, I kept going and told him that I wasn't the one hurting him, he was doing that to himself. If he didn't want the things I showed him in the movies, and didn't want to do them with me, the videos wouldn't bother him. It was only because he wanted those things as much as I did, and was fighting his own feelings that was causing him pain. His answer to that was to say that he wasn't fighting his feelings, because he freely admitted that he wanted them. What was killing him was wanting what we both knew was wrong, since I was his sister. And, I was causing him even more pain by sending him those movies, knowing that it was wrong. I was tempted at that point to tell him again that we weren't really brother and sister. But I'd learned my lesson the last time, because his belief that we were was just too deep to change. It would actually be easier to get him to fuck his sister, than to admit that we weren't related.

So, I gave him another week, to let the other two videos work on him, before I sent what would be my final movie. Not that I planned to give up if this one didn't work, because I already knew it wouldn't. The videos had never been meant to convince him by themselves. They were just meant to soften him up, by making him think about us doing the things that were in them. Seeing my naked body in the movies, made sure that he'd see it in fantasies too. And telling, then showing him, the things I wanted us to do, would make those things fill his dreams at night. He'd help me with that part too, because I was sure he wouldn't delete them, and would watch them over and over again. Then, a week or so after I sent him this one, I'd make my move, and he would be too weak from fighting himself to resist me. Just the fact that he begged me and pleaded with me to stop sending them, instead of ignoring them, told me all I needed to know. The movies were doing what they needed to do, soften him up. And one short week from now, my "brother " would do everything his "sister " had been waiting for.

The final movie started where the last one left off, although I didn't play with myself beforehand like I did then. It was only the fact that I was naked, and the words I said, that made it seem like it was part of the same movie. Because, the first thing I told him, as I lay back and spread my legs, was that after he came in my mouth, I hoped he'd make me cum the same way. I mean, he was always telling me how much he loved eating pussy, and that his wife wouldn't even let him do that. Well, his "sister " would never tell him no when he wanted to eat hers, like she'd never say no to sucking his cock. Then I ran my fingers up and down my slit, to get them nice and wet, before licking them clean and telling him again how delicious I tasted. He didn't have to take my word for it though, he could easily find out for himself. But once he did, he'd want to eat me as much as I wanted to be eaten. Then I repeated the other thing I'd told him in the first video, that my asshole tasted sweet too, and that I knew he'd want to lick that as well. This time though, I told him there was another reason for him to lick both of them, besides how good they tasted. And that was to get them ready for his cock, because I definitely wanted it in both of them.

At that point, I reached over next to me and picked up the vibrator that was laying on the bed. Then I told him I was going to show him how I wanted him to fuck me. And as I started slowly working the fake cock into my cunt, I reminded him that I wasn't into hard and fast fucking. I wanted him to make love to me, softly and gently, with a lot of tender kissing going on. I wanted it to last a long time too, which was why I'd always make him cum in my mouth before we made love. Then as I shoved the vibrator all the way inside me, I told him I also wanted it deep, with long slow strokes. Would he do it that way, when we made love, fuck his "sister " softly and slowly until he came deep inside her pussy? For the next few minutes, I showed him exactly how slow and deep I wanted him to fuck me.  Then, after I had my orgasm, I pulled the vibrator out of my pussy, and slid it into my mouth. I sucked on it for a minute or two, before telling him I'd always lick his cock clean after we made love. Because I'd want to get his cock nice and hard again, so he could make love to my asshole too.

With that, I rolled my hips as far forward as I could, then put a pillow under my ass to keep them there. That way, the little brown hole we'd just been talking about was clearly visible to the camera. I told him I thought it was a pretty asshole, and asked if he thought it was pretty too. Then I told him he would never need oil or lotion to make love to me there, because it opened itself when I started cumming. Making love to me, or just eating my pussy, would be enough to get it ready for his cock. And I really liked that, because the only cream I wanted in my asshole was the cream his balls would give me. So, as soon as I got him hard again, he could start pushing his cock inside me. I did hope though that he didn't mind doing it face to face, instead of like dogs. Because, as I said earlier, I wanted him to make love to my asshole, not fuck it. Then. I told him I wanted him to watch how my asshole stretched around the vibrator, because it was going to stretch around his cock the same way. And, I spent the next few minutes repeating what I'd done to my pussy. That is fuck my ass slowly with the vibrator, until I came again, while telling him how much I wanted it to be his cock.

123456...9