Sister Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and told her my problem was just the opposite, because I had someone special that I'd love to give that present to, and it wasn't my "boyfriend". As I said though, I'd never done anything with another girl before, and I couldn't give it to him unless I was ready to give him that part too. So, until I got up enough guts to make love to some woman first, it would just remain a fantasy. She answered that it didn't take guts to make love to another woman, just guts enough to admit that I wanted to. That was the real question here, did I want to make the fantasy real, bad enough to take that step. Now it was my turn to shrug, even though I was screaming yes inside. I said that for most of my fantasies no, but there was one that was that strong. The problem was that it would also be harder to make come true than any of the others. Because, I'd not only have to find a girl to make love to, she'd also have to be willing to act out an incest fantasy with us. You know, like pretend to be my virgin little sister, who caught me with our brother and wanted the same things.

Pinar smiled and asked if that was the only thing stopping me, or would I add more excuses if I found a girl willing to do those things? I smiled back and said that if I found someone who would really act and even dress the part, not just say the words, then yes, I'd want to go through with it. She then asked what if the girl wanted to pretend to be my brother's daughter instead, with little girl clothes and white cotton panties? Or, was I making the criteria for the girl specific, just to make it harder to find one and easier to chicken out? I laughed and said my fantasy wasn't written in stone, it just had to be incest, and the girl had to be a virgin so that we'd have to teach her everything. Those were the important parts, so she could even be a cousin, although the closer relatives would be kinkier. That's when Pinar made the move I'd been praying for, by putting her hand on mine, and in a little girl voice, asked if it that meant I'd help her fuck her Daddy then.

Just because I'd been praying for her to offer to do it doesn't mean I was ready for it when she did. So, the shock on my face was real enough for her to think I was going to say that I couldn't for some reason. That made her sit back and say that was what she meant by wanting it enough to take the next step. She'd offered to be that girl, and I'd backed off, which showed I really didn't want it. I quickly told her I wasn't backing off, I'd just been surprised by what she'd said. Then it was my turn to put my hand on hers, and say that if the offer was real, and not just a test, I wanted to try. And, if she needed me to say I wanted her, I would, because I couldn't think of anyone who would fit the part better than her. As a matter of fact, I'd seen her face in that fantasy more than once in past few weeks. She stopped me there, by putting her finger to my lips, and saying she'd rather I showed her than tell her. Then she asked me if was ready to start, before leading me to her car for the drive to her house.

As soon as we parked, she turned to me, put her hand on my leg, and asked if I was sure I wanted to do this. Because, once she went into her house, she wasn't coming out again until morning at least. So, if I wasn't planning on spending the night, I should tell her now, and she'd drive me back to the bar. I looked in her eyes, and told her I was nervous, but I definitely wanted to stay with her. She said that was what she wanted too, then leaned forward for my first girl to girl kiss. It didn't feel as strange as I thought it would, and was actually a lot like the way my brother kisses me when we make love. And, my body responded the same way it did with him, with my nipples getting hard, my cunt getting wet, and leaving me breathless when we broke apart. We repeated that kiss when we got inside, except that this time I was the one who started it. Then she gently took my hand for the short walk to her bedroom.

When we got there, she said she'd like it very much if I was the one to undress her, so would I like to do that for her? I quickly nodded yes, and she said I should do it slowly though, with lots of touching and caressing, to get to know every inch of her body. And, I shouldn't be afraid to kiss her body either, if I felt like it. I should just take my time and touch her body like I'd want mine to be touched, and kiss it like I'd want mine to be kissed. That was the easiest way, to pretend I was making love to myself, and do to her what I wanted her to do to me. My hands were already touching her through her clothes by this time, although I hadn't yet started opening any of her buttons. And, she was right in saying to touch her like I wanted her to touch me, because it almost felt like I was making love to myself. Speaking of which, I asked her that question, about whether I should keep going after I got her undressed. She purred at that and said that if I wanted to do that, she definitely wouldn't stop me.

Even though I'd thought that would be the hardest part, licking her pussy for the first time, I realized that would be one of the easiest parts. As she'd said, the real difficult part was making up your mind that you really wanted to make love to another woman. The first kiss, and the first touches were the only places I was nervous, mainly because they were the point of no return. I mean, even if it had been a guy, if I didn't push him away then, and say I couldn't, it meant we were going all the way. So, the fact that I hadn't pushed her away, and kept kissing and touching her, meant that I was going all the way with her too. And like with a guy I was going to make love to, the more I touched her, the more I wanted her. That's all it was too, me touching her, not us touching each other, and I was fine with that. This was just like the many times I'd told some guy I wanted to take care of him, and he just stood there while I did that. Actually, it was more exciting than that, because I was finding out how much I liked touching Pinar's body, as I slowly undressed her.

That kind of struck me as funny, because while women are supposed to be the sensuous ones, it's men who do most of the touching and caressing. I mean, other than maybe rubbing a guy's chest a few times, women pretty much ignore everything except his face and his cock. Even if you don't count the tits, which all men go after, men still touch women in other places ten times as much as women touch men. Their arms and legs, their backs and stomachs, their asses of course, and even their hands and feet. And had I not been touching Pinar's body the same way, I might never have understood it. The answer is simple, women are just more fun to touch and caress, because their skin is so soft. They also smell better and every part of their bodies tastes good, not just their lips or their nipples. So, naturally, I was enjoying running my hands and tongue all over Pinar's skin, especially those nipples I just mentioned.

When I finally got to her panties, it was also her smell that was driving me on. Not the smell of her skin though, this was something a lot sweeter than that, calling softly to me in a way no other smell had ever called me before. And, were there any doubts left in my mind about whether I wanted to continue or not, that gentle fragrance would have erased them immediately. I wanted to taste that flower so bad, that I didn't even wait to slide her underwear off before running my tongue from the bottom to the top. Pinar started moaning right away, before pulling the crotch to one side to give me full access, then as I started licking up her flowing pussy juice, falling backwards on the bed. She let me eat her like that, until she flooded my mouth with even more of her delicious nectar, before begging me to take her panties off and eat her some more. She hadn't had to ask me to keep eating her, because I wanted to do that anyway. Nor did she have to ask me to start licking her asshole either, because I did that all by myself.

I already knew how my pussy and my asshole tasted, from sucking my brother's cock after he fucked me there. Both of Pinar's holes tasted better to me, although that might be just because it was someone else's and not my own. In my mind there was only one thing that was more delicious than they were, and that was my brother's sperm when he came in my mouth. I couldn't wait to taste their creams mixed together, on his cock, or in her pussy and asshole, and I told her so. She moaned back that she couldn't wait either, to have his cream inside her, for me to lick out. Then she switched to ask little girl voice and asked if I was going to keep my promise now that she'd let me lick her pussy like I wanted. Was I going to help her get her wonderful Daddy to fuck her?  Would I teach her how to make him happy by putting his cock in her mouth like they did in those movies? And, would I help her Daddy fuck her tiny little asshole, because her friends said it felt great and she wanted try it too. If I helped her do those things, like I promised, she'd let me lick her anytime I wanted, especially after her Daddy made her holes all dirty. Of course, talking like that pushed her over the edge, and I was more than happy to drink from her overflowing fountain.

When she stopped shaking, I told her I'd gladly help her do all those things, and her Daddy would love watching me lick her clean after he came inside her. I was also sure her Daddy would love to watch her lick me too, especially while he was fucking her. Did she want to try that too, to have her aunt sit on her face, just like she would when her Daddy was making love to her? She dropped her little girl voice and said that was one of her favorite ways to eat pussy, and she definitely wanted to do that while getting fucked. Right now though, as soon as I gave her another orgasm, she wanted to eat me the same way I was eating her. Because, while I was fantastic for a beginner, she had a lot of things she wanted to teach me before we did it with my brother. Making love to a woman wasn't just about licking her pussy and asshole, even if that was a big part of it. You also needed to use your fingers, lips and teeth, and she was going to show me how.

My brother used his fingers on me a lot of times, starting after my second or third orgasm. But as good as he was, Pinar was right that I didn't know anything about how they could be used. She also showed me that you didn't even need to use your tongue at all to make someone cum with your mouth. All she used for my first orgasm was just her lips, very softly nibbling on my pussy's lips and my clit. Then she added her teeth, lightly biting and scraping, before finally adding her tongue. When she brought her fingers into it though, things went to a level I hadn't even known existed. Not just sliding her thumb into my cunt and a couple of fingers into my ass the way my brother did. Oh no, she showed me that real pleasure came from reaching her fingers deep into my pussy, and pushing on my G spot while she sucked hard on my clit. Then she showed me something I already knew, that taking you to the edge multiple times, and backing off, was pure torture. And with that torture, she showed me I hadn't fooled her one bit.

That is, she took me to the point where I was begging her to let me cum, then held me there while she asked me questions. Like who's idea it was to find her for our threesome, and what I would have done if she hadn't let me seduce her. I tried to pretend I didn't know what she was talking about, but she wouldn't let me off that easy. She knew that someone had been asking questions a few months ago, trying to find out who she was. And the only information they'd had was that she had come to the New Years party with a certain person. Then I'd shown up, suddenly trying to be her best friend, and it made her suspicious. After I showed her the picture of my brother, she did some research herself and found out that I was the one who'd been asking about her. That meant that I had done everything for the sole purpose of getting her to join our threesome. So, she wanted to know if my brother had sent me, and what he'd do if she said no.

There's a reason that sex is one of the most effective weapons in the spy game, because it works. I wasn't a spy trained to resist all forms of torture, so I didn't last 30 seconds before I was telling her all my deepest secrets. Yes, it was me who'd been asking about her, and yes, I'd started hanging around her specifically to seduce her. But, I'd asked who she was way before I became my brother's lover, because I was curious about her, not to seduce her. She was the only girl my brother admitted to having fantasies about, and he hadn't even known her name. It was only when his face started appearing in my own threesome fantasies, that I thought of her again, because she'd be the perfect surprise for him. It would have to be a surprise too,  because he would never have the courage to chase after her himself. He thought his age, and the fact that he wouldn't divorce his wife, made him someone she would never be interested in. But she was as hung up on him as he was on her, wasn't she?  Or else she wouldn't be torturing me like this, just to find out whether he wanted her or not.

Having gotten what she wanted from me, she finally gave me the release she had denied me. She was surprisingly gentle though, in the way she brought about that release, although it took the top of my head off. And, she was even more gentle in the way she softly kissed my lips before saying she was sorry for doing that to me. Not the orgasm part, just the torture part, because she'd never feel guilty about giving me orgasms. Then she said she wasn't hung up on him, at least not the way I was. She'd just thought he was handsome that night, in a way that aroused her father fetishes. That's why she'd agreed to play the virgin daughter in our little threesome, so she could fulfill her "fuck me Daddy" fantasies. But, she'd also thought my saying I was a virgin with women was part of the game too, and when she found out the truth she got mad. Not at me though, at my so called brother, for not having the guts to ask her to join their threesome himself. Just like he hadn't had enough guts to accept her offer on New Years. Instead, he'd sent his girlfriend to do it, knowing she'd never been with a woman before, and that had pissed her off. 

That's why she was sorry, because while she'd been right about this whole thing being planned, she'd been wrong about who planned it. Had it been my brother, even though she would have still joined the threesome, she'd have found some way to make him pay. But, punishing me for going through all of this, just to make the man I loved happy, was wrong, and again she was sorry. Then, with a shy sexy smile, she asked if there was any way she could make it up to me. I didn't correct her statement about my brother being the man I loved, since she'd already made her mind up,  and I'd be wasting my breath trying to convince her. I mean, I do love him, just not that way, although the fact that we're lovers does make that hard to believe. I also didn't take her up on her offer to make things up to me, because I'm sure she meant make love to me some more. That last orgasm had been too much, and I needed to wait a while before having another one. Instead, because I'd really enjoyed licking her, I asked if she could teach me the old fashioned way this time. You know, me start eating her pussy again, and her tell me exactly how she wanted it as I did it. That way, when the time came for our threesome, I'd be able to drive her as crazy as she'd driven me.

She taught me quite a bit about making love to a woman, over the next month. That did bother her, the fact that we had to wait a whole month before having the threesome with my brother. I explained it by telling her that the two hours him and I had on our exercise days wouldn't be enough time for what we wanted to do. We'd need at least a whole night, and even she agreed that a whole weekend to play in would be better. So, as with when I seduced him the first time, we'd have to wait until his wife took the kids to visit relatives during the semester break. Of course, she asked why I'd started trying to seduce her so early, if we had to wait another month. I told her I did that because I thought it would take a lot longer to her agree to join us. I sure hadn't expected her to volunteer for our threesome the first time I told her about it. And her reply was that if she hadn't known who the guy was in my fantasy, I'd probably have been right. But, when it turned out to be someone she also had fantasies about, she just had to be our third person.

The night we'd been waiting for finally came, the Friday after my brother put his family on the bus. The night of the threesome I'd been fantasizing about and the night I brought my brother the girl of his dreams. Pinar and I had been practicing all month, on how we were going to do this, and we were both ready for it. We'd even practiced licking sperm out of each other's pussies and assholes, by me going to her after I fucked my brother, and her fucking someone before I got there. The only thing we hadn't practiced was a threesome itself, because we both wanted this to be our first. Although, we both also agreed that if this was as good as we thought it would be, it wouldn't be our last, with or without my brother. Of course, I'd prefer most, if not all of them, to be with my brother, because he was the one in my fantasies. And, I was kind of hoping that Pinar would feel the same way too after tonight. But, if we couldn't do it with him, I wouldn't mind if Pinar had a guy she also wanted to give this present to.

Since I'd told Pinar exactly when to be there, it was very important that my brother and I be doing what her and I planned when she arrived. Him and I needed to be having sex, he needed to be close to cumming, and he couldn't cum before she got there, because we wanted to share every drop. That meant doing what I wanted to do anyway, start the night by giving him a slow sexy blow job. I just had to be careful that I didn't get carried away and let him cum in my mouth, no matter how badly I wanted him to. So, that's what I was doing, sucking his cock, and taking him to the edge again and again, when she finally showed up. I'd given her a key, so she could let herself in quietly, and I don't know how long she stood there watching us. But even I jumped out of my skin when she loudly asked what I was doing in bed with her Daddy. And, both of us quickly turned and pulled the sheets up to cover our naked bodies. Then she continued by asking my brother how he could cheat on her mother with his own sister, while he still just stared at her in shock.

We'd already planned on me answering that question, which I did by telling her she knew exactly why. Her mother was constantly lying to her father, promising him sex to get the things she wanted. But, whenever he'd try to get that sex, she'd make up some excuse, or start a fight. She'd heard enough of their arguments to know that her mother wasn't taking care of her father in bed at all. So, to keep from divorcing her mother, and losing her too, her father needed to get that sex somewhere. She said that she might only be 14, but she wasn't stupid, and she knew her father needed sex. She wasn't asking why he was with some other woman, she was asking why he was doing it with me, his sister. My response was to ask if she thought it would be better if he cheated with some other woman. Someone who would start pushing him to get that divorce, so he could marry her instead?  I didn't need him to marry me, to keep from losing him, because he would always be my brother. That made me safer than any other woman he could find, because I would never try to destroy his family.

1...34567...9