Sister Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answer she gave was one we had practiced a lot, to get the wording perfect, because this was what would open the door to the threesome. She said that I wasn't the only safe person her father could make love to. If he could make love to his sister, then he could just as easily make love to his daughter too. I, as planned, laughed at her and asked her what she knew about sex and how to make a man happy in bed. Her response was to get an angry glint in her eyes and say that it didn't matter what she knew. She was getting into bed with us, and we could either teach her what she needed to know, or she'd tell her mother what we were doing. My answer back to her was that if she got into this bed, she was going to have to learn to do everything I did with her father. That didn't just mean getting fucked in her virgin pussy either, because I did any lot more than that. Was she ready to suck her father's cock and drink his sperm when he came in her mouth? And was she willing to let him fuck her in the asshole too, and lick him clean after he did? If not, she should just go home and play with her dolls like a good little girl. She just laughed and said she could do anything I could, then started taking off her clothes.

My brother was still laying there with a shocked expression on his face, although I doubt the biggest reason was that Pinar had called him Daddy. No, the biggest reason was that she was there in the first place, and was getting naked to join us in bed. That was proven by the fact that while his cock had initially gone down when she "caught" us, it was now harder than ever. And once she was naked, that's where I directed her attention, to my brother's hard cock, telling her the first thing she had to learn was how to suck it. Then, I showed her what I meant, by sliding my mouth over the head, and more than half way down, before pulling back and saying it was her turn. When she commented that it was too big, and she'd never fit it in her mouth like that, I repeated what I'd said about going back to her dolls. She'd already had a practiced answer for that, but she never got to say it because my brother took that moment to finally join the game himself. He told her he knew his baby girl could do it, take her Daddy's big cock in her little mouth. And Daddy would really like it if she did that for him, slid her beautiful lips over the head of it and sucked it like his sister did.

That was a turning point in our little threesome, my brother accepting her as his daughter, and telling her himself what he wanted her to do. Now, whether that meant he was playing along with the game, or if, like with me, he'd convinced himself she really was his daughter, I don't know. Nor did I know how either of those choices would affect all of our futures. What I did know, was that I felt a pang of jealousy when he did that, although again, I didn't know for sure why. Maybe it was because I hadn't expected him to get directly involved so soon, and that I'd wanted to control the game at little longer. Or maybe his doing that so soon made me feel like he wanted her more than her wanted me. Then again, if he did, it would be my own fault, for bringing him the girl he'd been dreaming about, wouldn't it. But, my brother wasn't pushing me away, which is what makes him so special. Instead, he pulled me even further into the game, by asking me to sit on his face as I helped her suck him. That way, not only would she see the right way to do it, she'd also see how her father was going to reward her if she was a good little bad girl.

He'd done the perfect thing, because whatever jealousy I'd felt was gone as soon as I lowered my pussy to his tongue. I mean, not only had he given control of the game back to me, he'd also sacrificed watching Pinar slide her lips over his cock for the first time, just to keep me in the game. I knew how much he'd have wanted to see that, and yet he'd given it up for me. If I hadn't already loved him as much as I did, that selfless act alone would have done the trick. And that doubled my determination to make this the best night of sex he'd ever had. So, once he started licking, I went back to "teaching " Pinar how to make him happy with her lips and tongue. When she reached out to wrap her fingers around his cock, I realized something else too, something I'd have to make sure he watched the next time. That was the fact that Pinar was even more perfect for playing the part of his daughter than I'd thought she was. Because, with how small her hands were, and with her hair in pigtails like that, she looked just like the 14 year old girl she was pretending to be. And that made it even easier for me to slip back into the role of her 16 year old aunt, who was teaching her how to make love to her own father.

It wasn't just her hands that were small, everything about her was 14 year old girl size. Well, everything except her tits, which were as big as mine, but still perfect for her body. That included her dainty little mouth, which almost made her claim, that my brother's cock was too big for it, seem like a statement of fact. I say almost, because when she did slide her lips over the head of it, she didn't strain her jaw muscles at all. And, I got another pang of jealousy when, after a few times of bobbing up and down on it, she did what I still hadn't been able to do. That is, she took every inch my brother had, into that tiny mouth of hers, and was even able to stick her tongue out to lick his balls when she did. She also did other things with her mouth, that I couldn't see, that had my brother moaning in a way that meant he wouldn't last much longer. I took that opportunity to give him back what he'd given to me, by rolling off his face so that he could watch her take him over the edge. I did though, lay in his arms, kissing him, and it was me who did the dirty talking. Telling him how beautiful his daughter looked with his cock in her mouth, and asking her if she was ready to taste her Daddy's delicious cream. And, it was beautiful to watch, as his hips started jerking, and her throat muscles started pulsing when she began swallowing the sperm he pumped into her as he came.

When there was nothing left for his balls to give her, she moved up to join us both in a kiss. To this day, I still think there's nothing sexier than a 3 way, sperm filled kiss with my lovers,  especially if I'm the one who's mouth he came in. Then, after a few minutes of that, Pinar asked the question that every daughter asks in the incest stories. Did she do a good job of sucking her Daddy's cock, and swallowing everything like a good little girl? And, of course, her "Daddy" told her it was fantastic and asked her if she was ready for her reward now. Naturally, she wasted no time in sitting on his face, although she did do it facing the same way I did, so she could help me get her Daddy's dick hard again. Then, she said something that I'd thought many times, but never had the guts to say before. That was to tell him it tickled when her licked her like that, and made her feel almost like she was going to pee in her Daddy's mouth. My brother's reaction made me wish I had said it, because his cock started rising immediately, and he started licking her even harder and faster. And the gleam in her eyes, at his reaction, said she planned to find out how he liked the real thing sometime soon.

My brother licked her to three orgasms, while we ran our tongues lightly up and down his cock to keep it ready. Then Pinar moved off his face and said she wanted her Daddy inside her now. All her friends were already women, from having sex with their boyfriends. But, because she didn't have any boyfriends, she was still a little girl, and wanted to be a woman like them. So, would her Daddy please do that for her, put his big thing inside her, and make her a woman? Of course my brother told her if that was what she really wanted, he'd do that for her. Then, getting into position above her, and kissing her hard, he slid his cock deep into her "virgin" pussy. I don't know how she did it, I just know that when their kiss broke, she had actual tears in her eyes, as if he really had popped her cherry. And when he asked if he had hurt her, she responded like a real 14 year old would, saying "a little" and that he just needed to go slow for a while. Then they went back to kissing as he gently rocked his cock in and out of her.

My jealousy started to flare again, because not only had she stolen the show with her perfect acting, she'd also stolen all my brother's attention and all I could do was watch. Just when I started calling her a bitch in my mind though, she showed me she wasn't one. That's because when they broke their kiss, Pinar said my brother's mouth tasted like her, and asked if all girls tasted that good. My brother picked up the hint and said that all girls tasted delicious to him, and that some girls liked it too. She said that some of her friends in school said the same thing, that they liked kissing each other there. And my brother answered that maybe she should try it then, to see if she liked it. He was sure that I wouldn't mind if she wanted to do that to me, and he would think it was really sexy to watch. Pinar turned to look at me, while still talking to my brother, and said that I'd have to promise to do it to her too then. Not just taste her either, I had to promise to lick all of her Daddy's cream out of her, or else she wouldn't do it. When they both looked at me, I hesitated just long enough to make it part of the game. Then I said that if she made me cum the way her Daddy did when he licked me, then I promised to do the same.

This was definitely one of the positions I'd imagined in my fantasies, kissing my brother while I sat on the face of the girl he was fucking. And, it was everything I'd dreamed it would be and more, especially with someone as good as Pinar licking me. Because I'm much taller than her, 69 with me on top had never worked for us, so I couldn't lick her while he fucked her. But, I could and did stroke her clit with my fingers, and promised myself I'd make up for it after my brother came inside her. I also decided that I'd talk to Pinar about maybe doing her first ass fuck doggie style, while I lay underneath her. That way, not only would I be able to lick her pussy as he fucked her ass, I'd also be able to suck his cock now and then to keep it nice and wet for her. For now though, I just concentrated on helping her to cum and wishing my brother would cum soon too. Because, as much as I liked Pinar's tongue inside me, I'd realized over the past few weeks that I liked eating her more than getting eaten myself. And, I couldn't wait to do it when her already delicious pussy was filled with my brother's also delicious baby cream.

I'd just finished cumming myself when my brother's orgasm started, and because it was obvious Pinar wanted to scream those magic words, I rolled off her face to let her do that. Those words, of course, being the same ones I'd screamed at my brother the first time he came in my pussy, for him to fill her with his baby makers. And, like I had when he'd done it to me, I felt that same strange twinge in my guts at thinking again about having his babies for real. When he stopped shaking, and started pulling out of her, I pushed those thoughts aside to scramble between her legs. Then, I was greedily gobbling up all the sperm that was leaking out of her, before going after what he'd put deep inside her. To say I was in heaven would be an understatement, with both of the things I loved eating the most mixed together on my tongue. The only thing that could make this better would be to feel his cock sliding into my asshole as I did it. But, I knew that tonight would be all about him making love to Pinar, and I'd have to wait until tomorrow to feel that. And as long as I got to lick her like this all night, I was sure I could survive the wait.

Naturally Pinar took care of getting my brother hard, by saying she wanted to taste herself again, on his cock this time. With her talented tongue that didn't take long, and she was soon asking him if he was going to stick it in her tiny asshole now. It was when he moved down to take my place between her legs that I made my play for doing it the way I wanted. That was to tell both of them that I hadn't gotten all of his sperm out of her yet, and asking if there was a way they could do it so I could keep working at the same time. My brother laughed at that, and Pinar joined him by saying I had promised to lick her clean and should probably keep licking her. But, because I hadn't finished on time, she thought I should also have to lick her ass clean too, after her Daddy made that dirty. Since we both obviously wanted the same thing, my brother had no problem with her kneeling over my face, and him fucking her doggie style. And, after a few minutes, Pinar gave me what I wanted by telling my brother that his cock felt too dry in her ass. He offered to pull it out and put it in her pussy for a while, and she told him she had a better idea. Because I was already going to lick her clean, and would taste her asshole then, she didn't think I would mind tasting it now either. So, why not stick it in his sister's mouth instead and let her get it all wet for him. He quickly did that, shoving his dirty cock into my hungry mouth, and kept doing that every few minutes until he came inside her again.

After that, my brother was finished for a while, at least until he had time to recharge his batteries a little. That didn't bother us though, because we were well practiced at taking care of each other. We just rolled onto our sides, where my height was an advantage, not a disadvantage. Because, by bending at the waist slightly, I was able to easily lick her asshole clean like I promised, while she worked on my pussy. Watching us, my brother recovered sooner than I thought he would, and started playing with my asshole this time. Then he said he thought his daughter should pay her aunt back for what she did to her by doing the same things she had. So, he was going to slowly fuck my ass while we were laying like this, and every time his cock got dry, his daughter would make it wet again. Then, when he came in his sister's asshole, his daughter would get to lick it clean while his sister licked him clean. The squeals of delight from both of us told him what we thought of his idea. And they were swiftly followed by moans of pleasure as he put his plans into action.

Because he'd already pushed himself past his normal 3 orgasms, he only let me suck him for a few minutes, instead of until he came. Then again, while I missed having his cum in my mouth before we went to sleep, I had to admit that I was tired too. However, I promised myself that as soon as we woke up, Pinar and I were going to treat him to a very long two girl blow job. When we did wake up, Pinar wasn't in bed with us, making him think that it had just been a one night thing and she'd gone home. But, while he was in the middle of thanking me for giving him such a wonderful present, she walked in carrying a tray with breakfast on it. When he asked why there was only enough food for one on the tray, Pinar told him the same thing I'd promised myself the night before. That is that her and I were going to have a different kind of breakfast, and since we planned to take a long time eating it, she didn't want him to go hungry waiting for us. Then she shocked me as we were moving down to suck his cock, by saying no, she wasn't a mind reader. She knew I wanted us to do this, because I talked in my sleep, and kept repeating a promise that we'd do it in the morning. Besides, I wasn't the only one who wanted to kiss someone around the head of my brother's cock.

That's pretty much how the rest of the weekend went, with the three of us in bed making some kind of love most of the time. Unlike the first night though, where Pinar was the center of attention, it was more even after that. By more even, I don't just mean that my brother gave equal attention to both of us girls, which he tried his best to do. I also mean that my brother showed Pinar that he didn't mind cleaning up his own messes sometimes, which is something I already knew and which Pinar loved.  And yes, Pinar did do what I said she was planning to do, during one of our showers, and I did it too. But, while it was fun for all of us, it's not something we'd want to do on a daily basis, just maybe once a month or so. In other words, we did everything any of us fantasized about that could be done between the three of us, and enjoyed all of it.

Sunday afternoon though, while my brother was getting some much needed rest, something else happened. Pinar and I were cuddling on the couch, with her head on my chest like she often did after we made love at her house, when she asked about my "boyfriend". When I asked what about him, she said she wanted to know what was so special about him. I mean, my brother was definitely special, both in and out of bed, yet he wasn't the man I said I loved. So, she wanted to know what my "boyfriend" had that made me love him and not my brother. Even more though, she wanted to know why I hadn't called or messaged the man I loved, and why he hadn't contacted me either. After I made several false starts in trying to explain it, she said it was just as she thought. When I'd first told her how my brother and I ended up as lovers, I'd only told her the sexual side of the story. The truth though was that my "boyfriend" wasn't in love with me, and I'd seduced my brother as much for the love as for the sex. And, I wasn't in love with my "boyfriend" either, or else I would have called him several times by now.

When I didn't answer, because she was obviously right, she said what I knew she was going to say next. The one thing I'd avoided thinking about, that the man I really loved was sleeping in the next room. She then said that I was clinging to the idea of my "boyfriend", because I didn't see any real future with my brother. She wasn't going to lie to me, and say there was a future there, even though my brother loved me too. But, trying to keep things going with another man, one that didn't love me at all, wasn't the answer. Of course, she didn't bring this subject up just to tell me I was wasting my time with my "boyfriend". She must have some reason for saying this, or some suggestion of what I should do. So, I asked her what her point was, and for the first time since I met her, she hesitated before answering. She said that sex was always easy to find for a beautiful woman, if that's what she wanted. What was difficult to find was someone to love who would return that love, and in this case, someone who was free to return it. Then she hesitated again, this time even longer, before continuing.

She said she hoped I wouldn't get mad at her for what she was going to say, and hoped I'd let her finish before I stopped her. She also didn't want me to answer right away, just to think about what she told me, then answer when I was sure. Any conversation that starts that way is usually one that you're sure the other person won't like, and I told her that. She said she knew that and was willing to take the risk anyway, because she thought it would make me happier in the long run. You see, she knew someone who'd be better for me than my "boyfriend", and give me the sex and love I wasn't getting from him. I saw where this was going, that she had someone for me, so she could have my brother. But as if she'd read my mind again, she said that I wouldn't have to give up my brother to be with this person. As a matter of fact, this person would be happier with me if I didn't give him up. They wouldn't even mind if I got pregnant by him, and yes, she'd seen that in my eyes, because this person couldn't give me children themselves. She hadn't seen it in my eyes, because I didn't want to have my brother's babies. OK, I'd gotten twinges a couple of times when we'd pretended her and I could get pregnant. That wasn't the same thing though, and if that's what she saw, then she hadn't seen my true feelings on the subject.

1...456789