Sister Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my orgasm, I only showed him one more thing, that his final blow job started as soon as he pulled out of my ass. I told him then that some people might think me doing that was dirty. But, there was nothing I wouldn't do to make my brother happy, and I knew this would make him happy. That's why I was doing all of this, even though it was causing him pain right now. He wasn't happy with the sex life he had, and I was the only one who cared. Not like his wife, who said she cared, then did nothing to make him happier. I really did care, and I wasn't going to watch him suffer if I could do something about it. So, I was going to do all the things I showed him, and he was going to let me do them. Us being brother and sister didn't make it wrong, it was what made it right. Because we were the only ones we could trust not to try and destroy the relationships we both had. And the sooner he realized that, the sooner he'd understand this was the best way for both of us to be happy.

As I'm sure you've noticed by now, my desire for my "brother " has grown more and more each day. It went from a small amount of attraction and no real interest, to where getting him into my bed is all I think about. And I'll be the first to admit that most of that change was caused by him turning me down because he feels that I'm his "sister ".  I mean, when I decided that we might be able to fill the sexual gaps in each other's lives, it had been a "why not " type of thing. But when he pulled away the way he did when I tried to kiss him, I had to know why. And when I found out it was because he now considered me his "sister ", I wanted out of that stupid zone. The more I tried though, the more I realized how firmly he believed in that nonexistent family connection. And after 3 weeks of trying to prove I wasn't really his sister, something inside me snapped. If he wanted to play stupid games, I was going to play them too. In other words, if he thought fucking me would be wrong because I was his "sister ", I was going to make my "brother " commit incest.

The videos I created to get him to want to fuck his "sister ", were the first dirty movies I'd ever made. But, I'd seen enough bad acting in other dirty movies to know that just saying the words wouldn't be enough. If I wanted him to believe his "sister " was trying to seduce him, I had to act as if he really was my brother. And I don't mean just call him my brother, I had to feel it myself to make him feel it too. The thing is, that once I started pretending he was my brother, I got an even bigger thrill out of the idea of fucking him. Because, even though it wouldn't actually be incest, having fantasies that it would be made me want him even more. At first, I panicked, thinking that I might start having the same thoughts about my real brothers. But after looking at them, and feeling no attraction at all, I stopped worrying about it. And I let my fantasies, that what we were doing really was incest, help me make the movies for him.

By the time I sent the last video to him, I was as convinced as he was that we really were brother and sister. The difference between us though, was that he thought incest was wrong, and the fact that fucking him would be incest made me want him even more. When I'd started trying to seduce him, it had been because neither of us was getting enough sex, and I thought we could help each other. Now, even if my "boyfriend " gave me all the sex I needed, I'd still want to fuck my "brother ". Not because I'd feel guilty if I didn't after having sent him all those movies. And not because I was so attracted to him, or had so many fantasies about him. No, the biggest reason I'd still want to fuck him, was because he was my brother, and the idea of being fucked by my own brother thrilled me to the bone. So, there was no bad acting in any of the movies I sent, because I wasn't acting. I fully believed every word I said in them, and he'd have no choice except to believe them too. He wasn't going to have any choice about fucking his sister either, I'd make sure of that.

When I made up my mind to send him the movies, I'd planned on the three I sent him right from the start. I'd also planned on a one week break in between the movies, and a one to two week break before I made my move. Those weren't random numbers I'd picked though, there was a method to my madness. You see, his wife usually takes the kids on a final trip at the end of the summer, right before school starts. So, I'd set things up to make my play the first weekend he'd be temporarily single. That's why I said a week or two, because she could always leave a week earlier than that last week. Actually, she left in the middle of the next to last week, but I waited until that Friday night to do anything. Even though I only had that one weekend to make this happen, I knew it would be enough. To be honest, I only needed an hour or so to get things started between us. Because once I got my lips around his delicious cock, my brother would never want me to stop. I just wanted to have a whole weekend for us to make love in, that's all.

When Friday night rolled around, I was waiting for him when he parked his car to walk to the gym. When he asked why I was waiting for him, I told him I wanted to skip exercising because I needed to talk to him about something very important. Then, I asked him to get in my car, so we could go somewhere I'd feel comfortable talking. I'm sure he thought I wanted to talk about some kind of problem with my "boyfriend ", and that I was taking him to a bar somewhere. He was wrong on both counts, because we already know what I wanted to talk about. And where I took him was to the place he'd be spending the weekend, my house. When he asked why I brought him here, I told him it was the only place I could guarantee that no one would hear what we talked about. I gave him the first clue by saying "Mom and Dad " were at the summer house, instead of saying my parents. And when he asked what I wanted to talk about that was so secret, I told him incest, and that this was the only safe place to talk about it.

Believe it or not, he actually started to ask why I'd want to talk about that, before the light bulb went on in his eyes. Then he said there was nothing to talk about, and that I should just take him back to his car. I'd known this was coming, and I'd practiced a whole lot of different things I'd say when it did. But, while they'd all sounded good when I was practicing, they all seemed stupid now. So, I did the only thing I could think of, and that was start taking off my clothes. When he asked what the hell I was doing, I waited until I was naked, which didn't take long, before answering. Then I said I wanted him to look at me, and tell me he didn't want me. Tell me he hadn't watched the movies I'd sent him, tell me he hadn't wanted what he saw in them, and tell me he didn't want those things now. The fact that he didn't get up and storm out of the house, told me he couldn't. He just hung his head and said it was wrong, and I knew why. That was my cue to move to where I wanted to be anyway, on my knees in front of him. And, looking up at him with a shy sexy smile, I said it wasn't wrong to me.

Before he could protest, I put my finger to his lips, and asked him to just listen to me for a minute. Then I asked him if cheating on his wife with me, when I wasn't his sister, would have been wrong. Softly placing my hands on his legs, I told him it would have been, and he still would have done it. As I kept talking, I began caressing his legs very slowly, telling him that it would still be wrong for him to cheat on her. Yet, if he found another girl, one who wasn't his sister, he'd cheat in a heartbeat. If that girl fell in love with him, he'd throw her away just because she had feelings for him, which was wrong too. And, if he had feelings for that girl, he'd deny them, which was even worse.  He was more than willing to do things that were wrong, because what his wife was doing to him was wrong. But, what was wrong with being with a girl who really wanted him and who he wanted as well? A girl who could love him, and who he could love back, without being a threat to his marriage? No, us being together wasn't wrong, even if we were brother and sister. It was the most right thing in the world, for both of us.

I'd already been rubbing the bulge in his pants for almost a whole minute when I finished talking. The fact that he hadn't pushed my hand away and had only concentrated on my words, told me I'd won. When I started working on his belt, to collect my prize, he started to say something again. I just put my fingers to his lips again, and told him to please let me do this for him. He needed something that only his sister could give to him, lovemaking without any risk to his marriage. And right now, his sister needed that lovemaking too, starting with her brother cumming in her mouth for her. Then his beautiful cock was in my hand, and my lips were sliding over the head of it for the first time. After a minute of slowly bobbing my head up and down, while smiling up at him, I asked if he wanted his sister to stop sucking his cock. When he smiled back, and said never, I told him to help me get his pants off and we'd see how long never lasted. With that I started talking dirty to him, in a little girl's voice, as I went back to work. Things like asking if he liked his sister's tongue, was his sister a good little cocksucker, and did she look beautiful with her brother's cock in her mouth. And as he started getting close, asking if he had a present for his sister, and telling him she couldn't wait to taste her brother's delicious cream.

While he only lasted about 10 minutes, before filling my mouth with sperm, I wasn't disappointed at all. That was still longer than most men I'd given blow jobs to, and it said good things about how long he'd be able to fuck me. Besides, even if he'd cum in 30 seconds I would have been happy, because my brother finally came in my mouth. After he caught his breath, it was his turn to do the dirty talking, asking if his little sister would like big brother to lick her pussy. Well, little sister would like that very much, and I told him so as I led him to my bedroom. One thing I hadn't thought of when I planned this, was looking the part of his little sister. You know, the way they do in incest porn, with pigtails, ribbons, and frilly dresses to make the girl look like a kid. We had all weekend though, and I could play dress up for my brother tomorrow. The reason I mention it now, is because my room didn't need to be changed at all. With all the stuffed animals and dolls, and the pink everywhere, it was the perfect little sister's room. And, it made it all the more real to me, the fact that my brother was going to pop my cherry on my own bed.

Yes, that's the way I was thinking, where the fantasy I was now living was taking me. I was no longer a 25 year old who was getting ready to make love to her boyfriend's 54 year old best friend. I was a 14 year old little girl, who'd just finished sucking her first cock, that of her 30 year old brother. Now, he was getting ready to make me a big girl, and take away my virginity by putting his cock into my little girl pussy. And, he'd even promised me that he'd show me something else I'd love, how that big cock felt in my tiny asshole. But before he did any of those, he was going to reward me for being such a good little sister, and swallowing all the cream he'd squirted in my mouth. He was going to kiss and lick my pussy and make me cum on his tongue like I'd made him cum in my mouth. Then, when he'd made my pussy all wet, that's when he'd let me have his big cock.

Even without the incest thrill, his tongue would have driven me crazy. He'd always told me, when talking about his problem, that eating pussy was his favorite sexual activity. Why his wife turned him down, the times he only wanted that and nothing in return, I'll never know. Because, like anyone who loves what they are doing, he's good at it, really good at it. If this was the kind of reward I'd get every time I let him cum in my mouth, I'll be on my knees all the time. Actually, I'd be on my knees anyway, because I love sucking my brother's cock, but you get my point. Anyway, the best part about it is that not only did he make me cum quickly, he didn't stop with just one orgasm. As a matter of fact, when I went to pull him up after the first one, he told me to relax because he was just getting started. Then he used his lips, his tongue and even his teeth, to work on my pussy, especially my clit. He didn't neglect my asshole either, licking, sucking and tongue fucking that as well. And, he didn't stop until I told him I couldn't take any more, which makes me wonder if he would ever have stopped on his own.

When he moved up to slide his cock inside me, there was only one thing wrong with the feeling. Here my brother was, "popping my cherry ", and there was no cherry to pop, no pain at all. I started apologizing to him in my little girl voice, and swearing that he really was the first guy to fuck me. He let me off the hook though, saying that maybe I lost my cherry from riding my bicycle, or maybe from masturbating. I told him it was probably the second one, because I was a very bad girl. But, with a brother as handsome and sexy as he was, I couldn't stop playing with myself thinking about doing what we were doing right now. Then I asked him if he was mad at me for doing the dirty things I'd done to get him to fuck me. When he laughed and said no, I said that was good, because I was going to keep doing them so that he'd keep fucking me. He told me I didn't have anything to worry about, because he planned to keep fucking me forever. And, he was going to teach me even more dirty things that we could do together.

I was right that him taking as long as he did to cum in my mouth was a good sign. Because, he made love to me for over 30 minutes before he told me he was getting ready to cum again. I told him I'd love to feel his sperm squirting deep into my pussy, but I was afraid to get pregnant. I'd go to a doctor as soon as I could, so he'd be able to cum inside me next time. In the meantime though, would he mind cumming in my mouth again instead? He got a wicked grim on his face, and said that he wasn't pulling out, and I'd just have to take my chances. If I got pregnant it was my own fault for not thinking about that before I seduced him. Of course, I couldn't really get pregnant since I'd been on the pill for years. I'd just told him that because it fit the fantasy of it being my first time, and I was trying to act the part. What I didn't expect though, was how strongly my body, and my mind, reacted to his response. Of course, there was the conflict between fear and desire my character would have felt. The fear of what her parents would do if she got pregnant, and her desire for her brother to give her his baby. But, there was also a real world conflict, because he might think my "boyfriend " and I used condoms when we fucked. And, his response might be his real feelings, not him playing the game I was playing.

My pussy answered my dilemma for me, by immediately going into the spasms of a really big orgasm. My legs followed my pussy, by wrapping themselves around him, to make sure he did cum inside me. And my mouth followed them both by screaming for him to fill my belly with his little baby makers. Then, when I felt his cock pulsing as it started squirting his sperm deep into my womb, I went into another orgasm, larger than the last one. As we lay in each others arms though, catching our breath, my mind started working on another dilemma. Even counting the extra excitement caused by getting into my character, why had I  cum as hard as I did?  I mean, I was nowhere near ready to have kids, and I never thought about them when I was with my "boyfriend ". And, I definitely wasn't in love with my "brother ", at least not in the get married kind of way. So why had my body and mind gone crazy at the thought of having my "brother's " baby? It was something that I needed to think about later, that's for sure.

Now though, I had something else on my mind, because acting out my part hadn't been the only reason I'd made my offer. As I've said before, I really do love sucking cock, and in my videos I'd promised my brother I'd suck his right after he fucked me. It wouldn't be the first time I'd done it, and it definitely won't be the last. To me, it' a romantic kind of dirty that shows a guy I really enjoyed fucking him. It's also the quickest way I know to get him hard again, so he can fuck my ass. And, I definitely wanted to get my brother's cock hard quickly, because I couldn't wait for him to take that cherry too. But, I'd be lying if I said the only reasons I did it were to make a guy happy, or get his dick hard. There's also the thrill I get from tasting the pussy juice as I'm sucking it, and imagining it's not my own. Not that I'm going to talk about the fantasies that go with it, or why I haven't done it for real yet. This is only about what happened between my "brother " and me, not about my other fantasies. I just wanted to explain why I was so enthusiastic about sucking his cock clean when I did.

Once he was perfectly clean, and was hard as a rock again, I asked if we could try the other thing now. The one where he tried to fit his big cock into my tiny little asshole. He said he was more than ready, but he didn't think I was. Because, as I'd said, my asshole was small, and if we didn't use some oil or something, it would hurt. I shook my head and told him the only things I wanted in my ass were his cock and his sperm, not some yucky grease. If he wanted to though, he could lick it some more, to get it nice and wet first. Yes, I know he'd just finished fucking me, and that both our juices had run down the crack of my ass. So, if he did lick my asshole, he'd sort of be doing what I'd just done to him. That was the whole idea, since my asshole was more than ready for him without any help. It was just another part of the threesome fantasies I mentioned earlier. The guy being as willing to lick the sperm out of my freshly fucked pussy, as I was to suck his cock clean And my brother would either do it because he didn't think about the sperm part, do it because that part didn't bother him, or just fuck me in the ass without it.

Well, my brother showed me that I hadn't fooled him at all, even with using my little girl voice to tell him.  He said that my asshole was already wet enough, and that I was just trying to get him to lick my dirty little pussy clean. Then he waited until he saw the disappointment in my eyes before laughing and telling me not to worry. He'd do that to make his sister happy, because he knew what she was going to do after he finished fucking her ass. Like I'd said in my video, I was going to start sucking his cock as soon as he pulled it out of my asshole, wasn't I?  And, I was going to keep sucking it until he came in my mouth again, right? So if I was going to do those things for him, he could do that for me. Then he proceeded to show me that didn't have any problem at all doing it, by burying his tongue deep inside my still messy pussy. He didn't just get me wet though, he ate my pussy almost as long as he had the first time, with almost as many orgasms.

When he moved up to slide his cock into my waiting asshole, there was no chance of there being any pain. I'd already been ready, and what he'd done with his fingers and tongue had just made me more so. All I felt was pleasure, and the wonderful sense of fullness you only get with anal sex. The way he fucked me with long, slow and deep strokes only intensified that feeling. And even if I wasn't play acting, I'd still have been moaning about how good his cock felt in my ass. My first orgasm came quickly, and my second one followed not much later. After that one though, I stopped wanting him to make love to my asshole so softly and slowly. My asshole started begging to be fucked, and fucked hard, and I started begging him to do it. I wanted him to drive his cock so deep into my ass that it would come out my mouth. And, my brother was more than happy to give my asshole the hard fucking it needed. Slamming his cock into me again and again, until we both exploded in ecstasy.

123456...9