Sister Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we caught our breath, and kissed for a while, I reminded him that I still had one promise left to keep. My promise to give my wonderful brother the slowest and sexiest blow job he'd ever had. So, I wanted him to lay back and relax, while little sister took care of his big cock. Then I moved down and slid my lips over the head, and softly sucked it for a minute, before asking if I looked pretty like this. Did he like seeing his little sister with his cock in her mouth? I hoped he did like seeing this, because I loved having it there, and wanted it to be there a lot. Then I told him to close his eyes and rest, because I was going to suck it for a long time before I let him cum. But, when I was ready, I'd tell him to open them again, because I wanted him to be watching me when he filled my mouth with his delicious cream. With that, I went back to what I was doing, and back to dreaming that it had been someone else's ass he'd just finished fucking. And when I finally did let him cum, he wasn't the only one who had an orgasm when he emptied his balls into my mouth.

When he finished cumming, and I finished swallowing, we curled up in each other's arms to sleep. Since the last thing on my mind though, was my threesome fantasies, they also filled my dreams. And when I woke up in the middle of the night to piss, just seeing him lying there naked was enough to get those fantasies going again. That naturally made me crawl between his legs, and take his sleeping cock into my mouth once more. While he didn't wake up right away, it did, which was the important thing for me. Even if he didn't wake up until he started cumming, I was still happy to be sucking his cock. But, there was one thing wrong with what I was doing, and that was that his cock didn't taste like my fantasies anymore. I fixed that pretty quickly though, by playing with myself and rubbing my pussy juice all over it as I sucked it. Then, I let my fantasies run free, and let them take me where they wanted to go.

It's funny that as long as I'd had these fantasies, I'd never seen my "boyfriend " in them. The face of the guy in them had always been blank or blurry, meaning some guy I didn't know. Most likely it was because my "boyfriend " had such a low sex drive, and had asked me to stop the one time I'd tried to get a midnight snack. Now though, there was definitely a face for the guy, my brother's face, because I knew he wouldn't turn me down if I wanted to make this real. So, since I had the guy, there was only one thing stopping me from making it happen. I just had to find the right girl to do it with, because if I was this close, I was determined to take us the rest of the way. That's what I started doing, while slowly sucking my brother's cock, going through the girls I knew, looking for the perfect sister to join our family. Someone I wouldn't mind doing the things I wanted to do with, and who would let me do them. Someone who would also do the same things to me, and my brother, that I wanted to do. And, most important, someone who my brother would want in our bed as much as I did.

The first thing I figured out when making my list, was that my brother hadn't been as arbitrary as I thought when he rejected my suggested girls. That's because I was crossing most of them off my list for the same or similar reasons. I mean, all of the ones I'd pointed out to him would have been fine, if all he wanted was to fuck them and have them suck his cock. When you like the kind of sex my brother does though, a lot of them suddenly become unacceptable. The idea of eating some fat girl's pussy or licking one of those with a really loose ass, were serious turn offs. Huge tits would be too sweaty, and floppy tits just weren't sexy to me. And kissing a girl who needed a ton of makeup didn't appeal to me at all. Since my fantasies included me doing those things with the girl we shared, my criteria turned out to be the same as his. So, it was no surprise that the only girl I thought would be good enough, was the only one he'd openly fantasized about. His dream lover, and now my dream lover as well, Pinar.

My fantasies while sucking my brother's cock had already been enough to make me orgasm when he came in my mouth. And that had been when they were just nameless and faceless shadows. So, you can imagine how much filling in those shadows with real people was exciting me as I sucked him now. My brain was swarming with pictures of us doing those things that I dreamed of doing. The laughter in Pinar's eyes as her and I kissed each other around my brother's cock. The joy on her angelic face as my brother and I worked on her tits together. Her ecstatic moans as my brother slid his cock into her ass while she was tongue fucking my pussy. And her orgasmic screams of delight as I licked her while my brother was taking his turn plowing my asshole. Between those visions, the taste of my own juices on my brother's cock, and my fingers rubbing my clit, I was cumming long before my brother did. Then when he started squirting my favorite dessert into my mouth, I was off on another explosion of my own. 

Of course, being the wonderful brother that he is, he wanted to return the favor. Had I let him though, with my fantasies still fresh in my mind, I would have started telling him all about them as he licked me. I couldn't do that until I was ready to make our first threesome happen, because he would try to talk me out of it. Not because he wouldn't want it, he'd never kick Pinar out of his bed. No, it's as I said before, that he thinks she's too far out of his league, and is afraid she'll be disappointed in him. To be honest, when he first told me about his infatuation, and I saw what she looked like, I thought the same thing. But, the more I learned about him, the more I realized that she would be the lucky one, not him, when they finally got together. She was the kind of girl a man like him deserved, not the bitch he was married to. And that bitch deserved to lose him to Pinar after all the hell she's put him through. I just needed to get the two of them in bed together, with me there too of course, and the rest would take care of itself. The only way to do it though, without him finding some way to scare her off, was to surprise him with her. And that meant not telling him what I had planned until she was in that bed with us.

I woke my brother up in the morning, the same way I'd woken him up in the middle of the night. That is, with his cock in my mouth, and visions of my threesome fantasies filling my head. This time though, I didn't refuse his offer to return the favor, and gladly accepted his suggestion that I sit on his face instead of lying down as he licked me. I also didn't stop him when it was time to fuck me, although we skipped my pussy because I was "still afraid of getting pregnant". But I did "force" him to let me suck his cock again when we finished my ass fucking, because I was still feeding my fantasies. Except we know they weren't just fantasies anymore, now that I'd put the faces and names in them. Like my seduction of him as my brother, they were something I was determined to make happen. And like that seduction, I wasn't going to stop until I got what I wanted, no matter how long it took.

I didn't start working on my plan right away though, because I wanted to spend all the time I could with my brother. Once his wife got back, we'd only have his exercise time to play in, so I wanted us to have as much sex as possible until then. I even went as far as telling my "boyfriend" I wouldn't be able to see him for the next week because I was busy with "family" issues. And, as I figured, he didn't question it at all, or even tell me he'd miss me. That left us free to do what we wanted for the rest of the weekend, and for the whole next week once he got off work. For me, that was to get his cock into my mouth as soon as I could every night, even doing it kneeling in my hallway once. After that, it would be to get his tongue inside me, followed by his cock, most often in my asshole. Then, it would be to suck him again, slower this time, before sending him home to sleep for work. Our last night before his wife got home though, was a little different,  because my parents had returned, and his apartment had too many nosy neighbors. So, we ended up doing it like teenagers, in the back seat of his car, which is probably where we'd be doing most from now on. It was still fun though, since his back seats fold down completely flat, and give you plenty of room. And, with a nice blanket, and all that room, it was actually a pretty comfortable place to fuck.

That's how it went for a while, him and I meeting during the roughly 2 hours, 3 times a week, that we used to exercise. Then we'd meet up with my "boyfriend", as if we had exercised, and drink coffee until my brother had to go home. And, as I said, we'd usually do it in his car, unless I got lucky and my parents went somewhere. It was easy to keep it a secret from my "boyfriend", because him and I almost never did anything on my exercise nights. And, if he did get in the mood, he never ate my pussy, or licked my asshole, so he'd have no way of knowing. Keeping it from my brother's wife was even easier, because she never put her head near enough to his cock to smell me on it. That meant that as long as no one caught us fucking in his car, we were safe and where we parked no one would. If it hadn't been for my fantasies, those 3 nights a week would have been enough to fill the holes in our sex lives. But, those fantasies were too strong to ignore, and making them come true filled the rest of my week.

Becoming friends with Pinar was easy, even though I'd never met her, and had just asked questions to find out who she was for my brother. All I had to do was start spending more of my time with the people she hung out with. That wasn't that hard either, because those people were also friends of my "boyfriend", although not as close to him as my brother. The same goes for getting her to talk about her sex life, because women actually talk about it more and in more detail than men do. As I suspected though, given how hot she was, she had more than enough men in her life. No one she was serious about, because she wasn't ready to get serious yet. But, she had all kinds of men sniffing around her, and could pick and choose who she wanted to have sex with. The only real thing I had to work with was that, according to my brother, she had seemed to be interested in him that night. So, if she really had been, she might still be interested in him, and I could use that to get her.

There were a few minor problems that would make this difficult, even if she was or had been interested in him. One was that I didn't want to let them get together until I had everything in place for the threesome. That's because, as I said before, my brother thought she was out of his league and would do something to chase her away. The only way for him to believe he had a chance with her, was to surprise him with her naked and willing in our bed. Secondly, I had to set things up without my "boyfriend" knowing about it. Not just because I was cheating on him, but also because he'd ruin the surprise by telling his best friend what I was planning. Most important though, was to make it the threesome of my fantasies, not just get her for my brother. While I thought, from her pictures, that she might be interested in some girl-girl stuff, I wasn't sure. And, I was too selfish and too jealous of my brother to let her fuck him without me being in bed with them. So, until I got her into my bed first, to be sure she'd be willing to share him with me, she wasn't getting into his.

Obviously, I couldn't use the same technique on her that I'd used on my brother. Girls don't work that way, and it would be hard to show her my pussy eating skills in a video. Besides, I didn't have any skills to show her, because I'd never done anything with another girl before. Of course, that brings up the question of how I knew I could eat her pussy if I hadn't even tried it before. The answer is simple, I knew it because I'd done it often enough in my fantasies. I mean, I wouldn't have a problem with the taste, since I loved licking my own juices off my brother's cock. And, since I knew what felt good to me, I'd have no problem doing what I liked to another girl. The only thing I was missing was experience, and either she would teach me, or we'd learn together. So, I just had to let her know that I wanted her to be my first female lover, and see if she wanted me too. That, and make her agree to be a surprise gift for my brother, as long as I got to help him unwrap her.

I've met very few women who are totally satisfied with their sex lives, and thankfully Pinar wasn't one of them. Even better though, was that her complaints were about not getting the things that my brother had to offer. For example, as is common in Turkey, most men won't eat a girl's pussy, and the ones that do only do it for a few minutes. That's one area where my brother would never give her anything to complain about, because he loves eating pussy. Another was that most Turkish men are in a rush to have their orgasms, and don't care whether the girl cums or not. Again, something that I had no problem with when making love to my brother. Then there was the the roughness that went along with being in a hurry to cum. She wasn't a fan of slam fucking and she hated it when men grabbed her head when she was sucking their cocks, both of which my brother didn't do. There were more too, but like with these, every complaint she made showed that my brother was the kind of lover she was looking for. I just had to make her realize that, and she'd be begging me to let him fuck her.

I did it exactly the way you think I did, by telling her that my lover wasn't like the ones she had. He took care of all of my needs, and always thought about my pleasure before his own. He was always gentle, and made love to me softly and slowly, unless I told him I wanted it hard and fast. And, he never left me hanging, even if he had to eat my pussy after he fucked me. As I thought, that got her attention, since all girls wish some guy would do that to them. But what really piqued her interest though, was when she found out that my lover wasn't my "boyfriend" and was old enough to be my father. Up until that point, she'd only been half listening to what I said, because she thought I was just trying to make her jealous of my boyfriend. Most girls do that, brag about how great their boyfriends are, and most of the time it's pure bullshit. So, she hadn't believed a word I'd said because she thought I was lying too. Now though, since I'd admitted that the man who did these things wasn't the man I supposedly loved, she thought I might be telling the truth. And, because of that, and because she was looking for those things I'd told her, she wanted to hear more about this other lover of mine.

Well, since her believing I was telling the truth about my lover was what got her interested, I kept telling her the truth. That is, I told her his age although I explained that he didn't look it and was in better shape than most men half that. I told her he was married to a much younger wife, and had kids, one still a baby. And I told her that while his sex life at home was nonexistent, he wouldn't divorce his wife because of those kids. In other words, I was making it clear that my brother wasn't a passport and a paycheck, in case she was looking for an American husband. Then, over the next couple of weeks, I told her all about him and I and what our relationship was. I don't mean just that we were lovers, I mean the whole brother sister thing too. How it had started, how I'd made him commit "incest" with me, and how I enjoyed pretending it was incest myself. The only thing I didn't tell her about was my own fantasies, at least not yet.

My descriptions of what we did, especially the incest role playing although I told her my brother wasn't playing, were having an effect on her. Every time we'd get together, she'd want to hear what we'd done since the last time we talked. It all came to a head, when she finally asked if I had a picture of my brother so she could put a face to my stories. Because, there was more to her reaction to his picture than just knowing that she'd seen his face somewhere before. Something that said my brother was wrong, and that she hadn't asked him to stay just to keep her from being bored. And her answer to my question about whether she knew him or not, was even more telling, since it came with a sad shake of her head. She said she'd sort of met him this past New Years, although she doubted he'd remember her. This was going to be easier than I thought, with the girl my brother thought was out of his league thinking he wouldn't remember her. But, I had to play this very carefully, because while it would be easy to get them together, I had to make sure I was in the middle.

Still, I decided to give her a small thrill by telling her what my brother had originally told me about her. That there was this petite girl he'd met on New Years that he thought was pretty, although he never learned her name. She was petite, and she was pretty, so maybe he'd been talking about her. That brought a huge smile to her eyes and I wasn't a bit surprised at her next question. If my brother was my "boyfriend's" best friend, why didn't he ever come out with them. Keeping my laughter at her eagerness inside, I explained his situation to her. He only had permission to go out the three nights a week that he supposedly exercised on. Those were the nights that him and I got together, during the time that I was supposed to be exercising too. And, when she said that was too bad, because it might be fun to see if she was that girl, I knew exactly what she was thinking. Since she was prettier than me, she might have a chance to take my place with him. I closed that door by laughing and telling her that I used up every second of free time he had. But, I opened the other door by jokingly saying she could always join us if she really wanted to find out.

She didn't respond to that right away, and to be honest, I hadn't expected her to. Instead, she waited about two weeks before asking me a question that was obviously related to it. I say obviously, only because it was obvious to me. To someone else it would have seemed a natural question, given that we were already talking about kinky sex. Or, maybe I just wanted to believe that her asking if I'd ever been in a threesome was her way of asking if my offer had been serious. I told her the truth, that I'd never been in one, then lied and said I wasn't sure I'd ever want to be. When she asked why not, I told her that in all the movies I'd seen, the guys were too rough, and really didn't make love to the girl. She answered the unspoken question about whether she had, by saying the two she had been in were like that, so she knew what I meant. The guys spent more time trying to prove how manly they were, by fucking her as hard as they could, than on trying to please her. She'd still enjoyed having both ends, as well as front and back, filled at the same time, but she could see my point.

Then she asked the question I'd been waiting for, whether I'd ever thought about the other kind of threesome. I told her that I had, and it was that kind that I wasn't sure about, not the other kind. I liked how romantic that way was, since I preferred making love to fucking.  But it would mean doing things with the girl too, and while I'd fantasized about it, I wasn't sure I could do it when the time came. And, since any guy I wanted to have a threesome with, would want to see us girls make love, I'd have to be sure first. Then I threw the conversation back at her, by asking if she'd ever had that kind, or thought about it. She answered that she'd never had that kind of threesome either. However, unlike me, she was sure she could do it, because she'd done a few things with some girls in college. When I asked why she'd done the other one and not this one then, she just shrugged her shoulders and said she didn't know. Probably because she hadn't found a man she wanted to give that present to yet. The guy she did that for would have to be someone special, and she didn't have anyone like that.

123456...9