Sister Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, this person she was talking about might be everything she said he was, but that didn't mean I'd be interested in him. I mean, she was talking about all his good points, without saying anything about his looks, which is how we sold our not too pretty friends to guys. So, this person was obviously not very handsome, and was probably some fat older guy on top of it. Still, I didn't want to come right out and insult this person, when I hadn't even met them, and that part I did tell her, the part about not being able to say anything until I met them. She laughed and said I'd already met them, and she was pretty sure I thought they were good looking. She was also sure I'd enjoy making love to this person on a regular basis. The only thing she wasn't sure of was whether or not I could love that person, the way they already loved me. That last thing definitely made me curious, because I couldn't think of anyone I knew, except my brother, who'd shown that kind of interest in me. And when I told her I had to know who it was, she hesitated even longer than before. Then with a sigh, and a low voice filled with the fear that I'd reject this person, she told me. She was right, it was someone I knew, and had even made love to before. As a matter of fact, it was the person I'd just finished making love to, and who was laying in my arms right now.

I didn't know how to react, although looking back I probably should have seen it coming. Except for the first time, when she tortured me for information, her lovemaking was always soft and gentle, and her kisses tender. I'd seen it as her trying to teach me the way most women made love, even though the women in movies made love more like I did than she did. Then there was the way she always seemed to read my mind, and did the things I wanted instead of what I thought she would want.  And, of course, there was the way she'd just been laying in my arms a minute ago, the way I laid in the arms of the men I had feelings for. She wasn't there now though, because she'd gotten up as soon as she dropped her bombshell, and started getting dressed. Part of me wanted to stop her, and part of me wanted to scream and yell at her for what she'd just said. Her thinking that I would tell her I loved her too, and then we'd run off and have a lesbian wedding and live happily ever after. But, I didn't do that either, I just sat there in shock as she let herself out and went home.

I tried my best to hide what was on my mind from my brother, and just told him Pinar had to leave because she had to get up early. He guessed something was wrong though by the way I devoured his cock, and begged him to fuck my ass hard, without any of my usual joy. Even worse though, he guessed correctly that I was trying to prove to myself that I wasn't a lesbian. Although, he thought I was doing it because her and I had a fight and she had accused me of being one. But the worst thing of all is what he did when I broke down and told him what happened. He laughed. He laughed right in my face and told me I was blowing this whole thing out of proportion. And when I tried to hit him and pound my fists into his chest, he grabbed my hands and held them tight while he talked some sense into me. Because, in reality, she hadn't done anything except tell me that she loved me, and that she wanted to share that love with me. If she had been a guy, and several guys had told me the same things, I wouldn't have reacted like that, would I? So, I needed to think about what Pinar said, the same way I'd think about it if some guy had said it to me. And, like with a guy, I needed to decide if I felt the same way about her that she felt about me.

When I told him that I definitely didn't feel the same, because I wasn't gay like her, he laughed again. And when I asked him why he was laughing, he was lucky he was still holding my hands, because I would have scratched his eyes out if he wasn't. He said that he knew this would happen, that one of us would say those words to the other sooner or later. What he was surprised about though was that Pinar had been the one to say them, because he thought I'd say them first. Naturally, I asked him what gave him that idea, and he said it would have been obvious to anyone except Pinar and I. Only someone who cared about someone else's pleasure more than their own would do the things I did. Like me jumping off Pinar's face before my orgasm, to dive between her legs the first time he came inside her. Or me wanting to keep eating her pussy, instead of her eating mine during her first ass fuck. I told him that was to fulfill my fantasies, not because I was in love with Pinar. Then he asked about me always pulling her into my arms when we slept, or kissing her first every morning. I told him those didn't prove anything either, and that he was totally wrong because I didn't have those kinds of feelings for her. He said that maybe I didn't, and maybe he was totally wrong in thinking that I did. But, I'd asked what made him think I was in love with her too, and these were just some of the things that made him feel that way.

After that, since I'd calmed down, he let go of my hands and got up to get dressed himself. Then, as he kissed me goodbye, to go home and get some sleep for work, he told me one last thing. Whether I loved her the way she loved me wasn't the real issue here. What was important though, was that no matter how I felt about Pinar, I shouldn't hate her just for loving me. So, he hoped that even if her and I stopped being lovers, we wouldn't stop being friends, because Pinar deserved better than that from me. He was right too, she did deserve better than that, because she hadn't done anything wrong except tell me how she felt. But, he of all people should know it didn't work that way in the real world. That's how I'd ended up in the Sister Zone in the first place, because I hadn't felt the same way about him that he'd felt about me. Is that what he expected me to do with her, since he was right that we couldn't be lovers anymore after this. And, what was I supposed to do, if they wanted to remain lovers, and I didn't?  Why Pinar, why did you have to ruin everything we had by telling me that?

The next day, I went about my normal routines, and even managed not to think about Pinar during my "exercise" love making session with my brother. When we went to meet up with my "boyfriend" though, the things she had told me all came rushing back. Because, while he let me lay my head on his shoulder at the coffee place, and let me make love to him at his place, Pinar was right. He enjoyed my company, and accepted the sex I offered,  but he had no real romantic feelings for me. His reaction, when I got up and told him this relationship would never work out, proved that. He just reminded me that we didn't have a relationship, just consensual sex, and that he'd told me over and over not to expect more than that from him. And when I headed for the door, he didn't even get up, he just said see you around as I slammed the door behind me. After that, I wandered around town aimlessly, kicking myself for being stupid enough to think he actually did love me, and was just hiding it. Now though, because of Pinar, I knew that for the lie it was, and had to keep closing my eyes to hold back the tears.  But when I opened them, and found myself standing in front of Pinar's house, I did the only thing I could do. And that was go home and do something I hadn't done in years, cry myself to sleep.

With the loss of my new best friend and the realization that my "boyfriend" really didn't care about me, I wasn't in any shape to go to work the next day. But, even though it would have been easy to take time off, since it's our family's company, that would have been worse. Laying in bed thinking about my problems was the last thing I wanted to be doing, so I went to work and tried my best to keep busy. When nighttime came around though, I couldn't keep those thoughts at bay anymore, especially since I would have been with Pinar that night. So, I called my brother and because he was still free, he let me take what comfort I could from lying in his arms. That's where the rest of what Pinar had told me about myself finally bubbled to the surface. This truly was the man that I loved, and not just for the sex we had. That's because there was real love in our love making, even though he loved his kids too much to leave them for me. I loved him enough to understand that, and gladly accepted what love he had left to give me. And that's also what Pinar had said to me that night, about herself, by saying she wouldn't want me to give him up. Not just because she didn't mind sharing me with him, and she was sharing me with him not him with me. She was also willing to accept what I had left to give, like I was willing to accept what he had left to give me.

When I untangled myself from his arms, and told him where I was going, he only had one question. Was this what I wanted, or was I doing it because I thought it was what he wanted me to do. I asked him why it mattered, because I knew he'd never kick her out of bed. He laughed and said that might be true, but he couldn't handle two girls every night either. So, if I was getting her for him, to give him threesomes all the time, I shouldn't bother. I stopped for a second, and said that I thought she was his dream girl, and now he was saying not to bring her back. He told me that wasn't what he said, he'd said not to bring her back if it was only to make him happy. Of course she was hot, and he'd enjoyed making love to her over the past weekend. But, she'd made love to him for me, not because she'd wanted him for herself. And he was serious about not being able to have threesomes all the time, especially with the limited time he had. Neither one of us girls would be satisfied with what he could do for us in that small amount of time. He'd rather just concentrate on one girl, and make her happy, than disappoint two girls. And, if he had to choose only one girl, he'd choose the one who already loved him, not one who loved someone else.

Naturally, I gave him a very long kiss for saying that, even if he didn't say it was because he loved me. I knew he did, even if he couldn't say it because of his family, and he showed it all the time, which was better than words anyway. Then I told him that he wasn't the only reason I wanted Pinar back in our lives, I wanted her there too, and in our bed as well. As for him keeping both of us happy in that bed, that was the good thing about our kind of threesome. He didn't have to keep us happy by himself, because we'd be keeping each other happy at the same time too. So, he needed to stop thinking he wasn't man enough for the two of us, because he was all the man I needed, and I was sure Pinar felt the same. Then I kissed him again, and sent him on his way to meet up with my ex-boyfriend. I mean, just because I wasn't seeing him anymore, it didn't mean they had to stop being friends. Besides, while losing me might not have hurt him, losing my brother as his best friend probably would. And, if he put the two together, he might figure out my brother and I were lovers, and do something to hurt us both. After my brother left, I got dressed myself, and headed off to see how badly I'd hurt Pinar.

When  I arrived at Pinar's house, I hung around outside for a few minutes before I got up the courage to ring the bell. Not because I wasn't sure I wanted to see her, I wanted to see her and I wanted her back in our lives too. It was because I didn't know what to say to her or how to say it. How do you tell someone, after they say they love you, that you don't feel the same, but you want to keep having sex with them. I mean, even if it is best to be perfectly honest with them, saying something like that just sounds cold. And, when I did ring the bell, I still didn't know what I was going to say when she opened the door. She saved me, by reading my mind again, and telling me that she knew she'd made it harder for me by leaving that night. If she'd stayed a little longer, we might have been able to talk things through, and not have an awkward moment like we were having now. So, before she invited me in, she just had one question, did my brother send me, or did I come on my own.

I couldn't keep myself from laughing at that, and when she asked me why, I told her. My brother had asked me the same question when I told him I was coming here. Was I going to see her because I thought he wanted me to talk to her, or because I wanted to. And the answer to both of their questions was the same, I wanted this for myself. Then my laughter stopped and with the gates opened, my words started coming out in a confused jumble. I can't repeat those words here because they weren't in complete sentences, so I'll put them down in a way that makes some sense. I missed her, and the things we did together, even if it was only two days, and I didn't want to lose her as part of my life. But, I didn't love her the way she wanted me to, because she was right about who I did love. That didn't mean I didn't love her too, because I did, just not as much as I loved my brother. I didn't love my "boyfriend" at all, and he wasn't going to be a part of my life anymore. I only loved two people, and I didn't want to live without either one of them. And, I probably would have kept babbling if she hadn't done like that movie, by saying I had her at hello.

When we got inside, she had me sit down while she explained that this was what she'd meant by saying she shouldn't have left that night. But, she'd been afraid to stay because she thought I would hate her for what she said. The fact that I was here, and that I came by myself, said she was wrong, so we needed to have that talk now. The first thing she wanted to make clear was that she knew how much I loved my brother, maybe even more than I knew myself. She also knew that if she made me choose between the two of them, she would lose me, and she couldn't live with that. So, she knew that to keep me, she'd have to share me with him, and not always in a threesome. Although she'd prefer to share me that way, she knew I'd also want some alone time with him, and she accepted that. Just like I accepted that my brother's family would always come first in his life. And, what she wanted from me, was the same thing I wanted from him, all the love that I had left after that. In return, she wanted to give me what I gave him, all the love that I wanted from him and couldn't get.

By the time she finished, there were tears in her eyes, and I pulled her into my arms so she could lay her head on my shoulder like she used to. Then I told her that she'd already had that, and hadn't needed to ask me for it. She replied that she'd had to tell me, because she couldn't keep herself from saying those words to me anymore. And, she wanted to say them to me, and wanted to hear me say them back to her too, even if she wasn't the biggest love of my life. We women are more in touch with our feelings than men are, and I quickly assured her I'd have no problem hearing those words, or saying them back to her. More important though, I really did feel them, or else I wouldn't be there right now. She snuggled down tighter against me then, and asked if I could spend the night. I told her I'd like to, but I didn't have any other clothes with me, and I didn't think any of hers would fit me. She put her hand on my breast, and said her shirts wouldn't be a problem, because both our titties were perfect. And, she had some long skirts that that would fit me without showing my ass, so could I please stay? Of course, I let her talk me into it, because I wanted to make love to her, and it would be too late to go home after that anyway.

You'd think that while we were practicing for our first threesome, we would have spent the night together before. It hadn't happened though, since we'd never stopped making love long enough to fall asleep, so this was the first time I woke up in her bed. And, as my brother had said I did, my arms were wrapped around her, like his wrapped around me. I also did the other thing he'd said I did, without even thinking about it, and that was kiss her softly awake. She kissed me back just as softly, and if we hadn't had to go to work, we'd definitely have started making love. Then, over breakfast, she said it had been a long time since she'd had someone spend the night, and even longer since she'd been happy that they did when she woke up. Of course, she knew she would, because we'd woken up together at my house over the weekend. But, it still felt good to wake up in your own bed with someone you loved, and she hoped we'd do it more often. She didn't push it past that point, because she'd almost scared me off by going too fast the last time. Still, her message was clear, that some day soon, she'd ask if I wanted to move in with her. And, she wanted to give me plenty of time to think about it, and try it out too, before she popped that question.

One question she did ask though, was if I meant what I said about breaking up with my "boyfriend". I mean, was I going to go drink coffee with them after my "exercise" with my brother, or would I do something else. I laughed at how careful she was being, and told her she didn't have to be that cautious with me. If she'd like me to, I'd be more than happy to bring my freshly fucked body to her, so she could have fun with it. Since I'd said she didn't have to be that careful, she said she had another idea. Why even take my brother to my house in the first place. Her house was even closer to where we were supposed to be exercising, so why not bring him here instead. Even if I wanted to be alone with him, I could still bring him here. She'd just go out with her other friends, and come back to make love to me after he left. And not just tonight either, I could bring him here every "exercise" night, so we'd never have to do it in the car like I said we had to sometimes. I laughed again and told her she was just hoping we'd have more threesomes that way. She said that she wouldn't mind that sometimes, but that wasn't why she'd offered. It was to get me into her bed more often, because unless I moved in, this was the only way she'd get me there often enough.

There was a definite note of jealousy in her voice when she said that, and I told her so. She said of course she was jealous, wasn't I jealous of my brother's wife too?  But, she loved me too much to do anything that would hurt my relationship with him, so I didn't have anything to worry about. I asked if she was jealous during our threesomes, and she said not as much, because she was making love to me too then. I thought back to what my brother said, and asked her point blank if she'd only made love to him because I wanted it. She answered that it wasn't like that, because she'd enjoyed making love to him too. And, if I remembered, she'd wanted to make love to him before she even met me. It was only the fact that he had most of my love that made her jealous, and as she'd said, if she got the rest she'd still be happy. That made me think of something from one of the many incest stories I'd read, when trying to figure out and way to seduce my brother. In it, the daughter and the mother were lovers, and the daughter was jealous of her mother and father's relationship. Her mother fixed that, by not only having her fuck her father, she got her to fall in love with him as a lover too. It made a kind of sense to me, and it made me wonder if it would work here. Because, while Pinar might be able to handle her jealousy now, it might get worse and I didn't want that.

When I told her what I was thinking, and what I thought the solution was, she told me that wasn't the answer. She didn't need to fall in love with my brother, she just needed a little time to get used to it, that's all. When I repeated that trying to find something about him to fall in love with might help with her jealousy, she told me I wasn't paying attention. She wasn't jealous of me being in love with my brother, she was jealous of what him and I had together. And, when she'd asked me if my brother had sent me to bring her back, the answer she'd been looking for wasn't that I'd come there on my own. That was enough of an answer at the time, because she loved me and wanted me back in her life. But, the answer she'd really wanted to hear was that we'd both wanted her back. Because the problem wasn't that she didn't love him, and the answer wasn't for her to fall in love with him. The problem was what she'd heard him say the morning after our first threesome night. That she'd been a nice present for him, and that he loved me for giving her to him. It wasn't her that didn't have feelings for him, she'd had them ever since New Years. It was him, for all his talk about her being his dream girl, that didn't have have any feelings for her. That's what made her jealous, him loving me, and her being just a "nice present" to him.

1...456789