Sister Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally she was in tears when she finished, and I held her in my arms until we really had to go to work. Now, before you think she's a drama queen, and that she cries all the time, let me set the record straight. Last night, and just now, were the first times since we'd become lovers that she'd ever cried, or even had tears in her eyes. I don't count the fake ones she had when my brother "popped her cherry", because they were part of the game. Although, after these tears, those might not have been as fake as I thought they were. If she really had feelings for him since New Years, those could have been tears of joy from having him finally make love to her. Now, I needed to rethink the things I'd told her, because what I'd wanted from her ran both ways. If I'd thought that having her fall in love with him would cure her jealousy, didn't that also mean he'd need to fall in love with her too? And, according to Pinar, that was what she needed to get over her jealousy. The question was, what would that do to my jealousy, if he did fall in love with her. Could I handle sharing his love with yet another girl, the way I shared it with his family?

I thought about it all day long, and it was that last word, family, that made up my mind for me. That's what had started everything for me, my brother considering himself family, and turning me down because it would be incest to fuck someone in your family. It was the idea of committing incest that really drove me to seduce him, not an overwhelming attraction. Even our threesome was in reality an incest fantasy, because I'd wanted Pinar to play the role of another sister. Her wanting to be his daughter instead made it even more fun, but it was still an incest fantasy. And, my "solution" for Pinar's jealousy came straight from someone else's incest story. My whole love life, since I'd started chasing my brother, had been about incest, about fucking people in my fantasy family. Thinking about it all day, I even had an idea why it was like that. Lovers came and went, but you never lost your family, and they didn't play the stupid games lovers played. If I was going to dream about a perfect love affair, it would be like that, wouldn't it?  No head games, and a lover, or lovers who would never leave me, just like in all those incest stories I'd read.

The other thing in those stories, and why I'd thought it was the "solution", was that there was never any jealousy. They were family first and lovers second, and they'd already loved each other before they became lovers. All that becoming lovers did was make them love each other more. That's how it had been for me, because I'd already loved him as a  "brother", and I definitely loved him more, a lot more, since we'd become lovers. That's what my fantasies were about, and what I wanted my real life to be like, us being a loving, and love making, family. So, there was only one possible answer to my question, only one way to get what I wanted and have that happy family. My brother had to fall in love with Pinar too, not just her with him. And, not only could I not get jealous, I had to actively help and encourage him to fall in love with her. Yes, that sounded as crazy to me as it does to everyone else, because he might end up loving her more than me and dump me because of it. But, I had to do it, and count on Pinar's love for me, and us both making him happy, to keep that from happening.

By the time I met with my brother after work, I was fully committed to doing this. This time though, I didn't make the mistake I made with Pinar, by assuming my love for my brother was the cause of her jealousy. Instead, I asked my brother directly, while we were walking to Pinar's house, if he loved her. He stopped walking, and said that if I was jealous of him and Pinar, we definitely shouldn't be going to her house. We could go back to just him and I, and not have any more threesomes. When I told him this wasn't about jealousy, because I honestly wouldn't be jealous if he did love her. I wanted to know because Pinar thought he didn't care about her at all, and I wanted to be able to tell her he did. He said that of course he had feelings for her, but he wasn't in love with her. I mean, after having spent last weekend making love to her, and having fantasized about her for almost a year, he'd obviously feel something. I told him that I hoped that would be enough for Pinar, even though I knew it really wouldn't be. Then, I asked him why he wasn't in love with her, since she was beautiful and had been on his mind for so long. He said he didn't fall in love with someone after just a couple of nights of sex, regardless of how many fantasies he'd had about her. And normally, he'd have fallen in love first, then had sex, not backwards like this time.

However, I was right that she was beautiful, sexy, and seemed like a wonderful person on top of it. So, if we kept having threesomes with her, it would probably happen eventually. Then he repeated his offer to stop seeing her if I was going to get jealous about what they did together. I'll admit that it was nice to hear him say that he'd give her up for me, but that was the opposite of what I wanted, and I told him that. I wanted both of them in my life, and both of them in my bed, mostly at the same time. The problem was that Pinar was sort of in love with him too, not just me, and the fact that he didn't return that love made her a little jealous of what we had. While she was OK now, that jealousy could grow to the point where I'd have to choose between them, and I didn't want that. And what it would take to get rid of her jealousy was for him to feel the same way about her that she did about him. As for me being jealous, that wouldn't be a problem. Because, he considered me his sister, and I considered us all to be family, and I wouldn't get jealous if my brother loved his daughter as well as me. So, if he was holding back his feelings for her, to keep from hurting me, I wanted him to stop fighting them, and give her some of his love too. He replied that he wasn't holding anything back, because he had no control over who he fell in love with, or when. But, if it would make both of us happier, he could be more openly romantic with her and show her the things he already did feel.

That would make me happier, and I showed him that by giving him a big wet kiss before taking his hand to continue our walk. Then when we got to Pinar's, I told my brother that I wanted to talk to her alone for a few minutes, and took her to the bedroom. Once there, I told her what he'd said about having feelings for her, and that I was sure he'd fall in love with her soon. But, if soon wasn't soon enough for her, it was up to her to give him reasons to fall even faster. To help her, I was going to give her one night a week to make love to him by herself, so she could work on giving him those reasons. And this weekend, since it was the only one he'd have free for a while, she should spend all the time she could with him, both in bed and out of it. Tonight was her first night, and while I might watch sometimes, I wasn't going to get in bed with them. So, she needed to make the most out of the chance I was giving her. Also, because I was definitely getting in bed with her after he left, she better make sure she had plenty of his cream in all her holes for me to lick out of them. Then I kissed her, and sent her out to him, hoping at the same time that I could control my own jealousy.  She practically ran to him then, bubbling with the enthusiasm of all child getting to play with her favorite toy. Then again, he was my favorite toy, so why couldn't he be hers too?

That's exactly what she wanted to do too, play with him, because she started talking in her little girl voice and calling him Daddy again. She told him that her aunt, meaning me, said she knew enough to do everything by herself. And, her aunt felt it was time she tried doing without her help for once. So, could she please, please, show him that she could make love to him like a big girl now? My brother looked over at me, to see my reaction, and when I nodded my head, he turned and told her that her Daddy would like that very much. At that, she reached up and pulled the ribbons from her pigtails, and in a normal sexy voice said she was going to act just like a big girl. So, she wanted him to forget, just for tonight, that she was his daughter, and think of her as a woman. That's how she was going to make love to him, like a woman, not like a little girl. Only after she'd made love to him in every way possible, would she go back to being his little girl again. Then she kissed him softly, and told him to come to the bedroom in 5 minutes, where his woman would be waiting.

He turned and asked me if I was sure about this, that I wanted them to make love without her joining in. When I told him yes, because it would make her happy, he asked what I was going to do, go out or something?  I laughed and told him he'd think it was strange, but I was going to watch them make love. I wanted him to pretend I wasn't there though, even if I started moaning from playing with myself. Because, I wanted Pinar to have all his attention tonight, so she'd feel like she was special to him. As a matter of fact, what I'd really like was for him to make love to her the way he'd dreamed of doing it in his fantasies. And, a little sweet talk about those fantasies, and what he'd dreamed of them doing in them, wouldn't hurt either. He reminded me that his fantasies were all about falling in love, and I reminded him that it was exactly what I wanted to happen. Then he asked one last time if I really wanted him to fall in love with her. Because, if he did, I wouldn't be able to ask him to stop seeing her, even if her and I split apart. I told him I was sure, and I was, and we walked to her room hand in hand.

Pinar had made an amazing transformation in the few minutes my brother and I were talking. Gone was any trace of the little girl she'd been pretending to be, and in it's place was a woman who's body just screamed sex. In all the times her and I had made love, she'd never worn any lingerie, and we'd always slept together naked. So, I didn't know that she had the kind of things she was wearing now, and definitely didn't know how hot she looked in them. The outfit she had on was mostly black satin and lace, with red ribbon accents at all the tie points. It showed just enough skin to not hide anything, yet not a single naughty part was showing. And the way it clung to her curves, it did the impossible, made her twice as beautiful and sexy as she already was. So much so that I was already getting jealous and they hadn't even started making love yet. Except, I wasn't jealous of her, I was jealous of him, because he'd get to unwrap that delicious sex candy. The only thing that stopped me from trying to join them, was knowing how much this meant to her, and of course, knowing she'd be all mine after he left.

The one thing I had heard before, that he was hearing for the first time, was her normal bedroom voice. It was as sexy as she was, and after only hearing her little girl voice in bed, this would show him she was all woman. In that sexy half whisper of hers, she asked him if he liked her outfit and thought it made her look sexy. Then she told him this was how she always pictured herself being dressed the first time they made love in her fantasies. That's because she'd bought it right after New Years, hoping she'd see him again, and get the chance to wear it for him. But, he hadn't come looking for her, and she didn't know how to find him. So, it sat in her closet until now, because she wouldn't wear it for anyone but him. If she wasn't sincere, and was making this up, she should win an Oscar for her acting ability. Either that, or she was telling the truth, which meant she'd fallen in love with him at first sight, and had never fallen out of it. Because, even as corny as her words sounded, they were said so straight from the heart that they couldn't be a lie.

His words sounded almost as corny as hers did, though I knew they were the truth, because he'd told me the same thing often enough. He hadn't stayed that night, and hadn't gone looking for her, because she'd been too pretty. He didn't think she could possibly be interested in him that way, especially since he was already married. But, even in his fantasies, and he'd had plenty of them about her, she never looked as beautiful and as sexy as she did right now. Then, with the opening words out of the way, they kissed one of those kisses that only comes after opening your soul to someone. When that kiss broke, she said she hoped he didn't mind if she wore the outfit for a little while longer, because she wanted him to remember her like this. When he said he definitely didn't mind, she said that he, on the other hand, was seriously over dressed, and she was going to fix that right now. Then, she started unbuttoning his shirt, and when he tried to help, said that she wanted to do it this time. Of course, she didn't take as much time undressing him as he takes when he's being romantic. Still, she did it just as sexily, with lots of touching and kissing, and I could tell he was enjoying it.

When she got down to him only having his underwear left, she asked him to sit on the bed while she took them off. She said she didn't want him to lie down though, because she wanted him to watch her the whole time she sucked his cock. As she slid his underwear down, and slid her mouth over the head of that cock, I also slid my hand between my legs to rub my pussy. And, when she pulled back to talk dirty to him, while she licked his shaft, I had to quickly pull my pants down, to play with my pussy the right way. Because, what she was telling him was that she wanted his hands on her head now, and for him to slowly fuck her mouth for her. Not fast, and not hard, she wanted him to do it softly and gently. But, she did want him to fuck her mouth deeply, and wanted every inch to slide in and out each time. In other words, she wanted him to pull her up, until only the head of his cock was between her lips. Then she wanted him to push her back down, until her lips were touching his balls. And she wanted him to keep doing that, softly fucking her mouth, while she was busy with her fingers and tongue, until he filled that mouth with all the cum he could.

She showed him a couple of times, by doing it herself, how slowly she wanted him to do it. Then she told him to take over, because she wanted her hands free to do other things. One of those was as she'd said, so that she could gently caress his balls as she sucked him. The other one though, was so that she could do the same thing I was doing, meaning reach down, slide her panties aside, and rub her own pussy. Playing with herself like that didn't just make her feel good, it had to make him feel good too. Because, when she started moaning around his cock, I can bet that he loved the vibrations that gave him. She did have to caution him once, to not speed up just because she was having an orgasm. And, she told him that she didn't want him to speed up when he got close to his either. Although, she did say that he didn't have to keep moving once he did start cumming. He could keep fucking her mouth like this, or shove his cock down her throat and hold it there while he came. She said it was up to him, because she liked it either way, and you know which one he chose. If men are holding your head when they cum, they always try shove it down your throat. So, since she wouldn't mind it, he just did what he wanted to do anyway.

She, in return, took advantage of something he'd already shown that he didn't mind. That is, as soon as he stopped cumming, she raised her head, and gave him a long and deep French kiss. Then, after asking which way he'd prefer to do it, she had him lay on the bed, while she lowered her pussy to his waiting tongue. Then she started slowly rocking her hips back and forth, at the same speed she'd had him fuck her mouth, while talking dirty to him. Well, talking dirty is a relative term, because even though the words were dirty, the message was pure romance. Like how she'd known when she first met him, that he would be the perfect lover for her. Because, when he looked at her face, he watched her lips, not her eyes, with an obvious desire to kiss them. And when he looked at her body, he didn't look at her tits like most men did. Instead, he looked at her ass, and at the V between her legs, with that same desire to kiss them. She'd wanted him to do that too, wanted to take him home and let him kiss her the way he wanted to. To kiss her lips, to kiss and lick her asshole, and to stick his tongue deep inside her pussy like he was doing now. But he hadn't believed she wanted him, and wanted to do the same things to him, and he'd walked away. Had she known though, just how good his tongue felt, she wouldn't have let him go, and would have followed him to his house if she had to.

Now that she knew, and knew what a wonderful person he was, she'd never let him walk away from her again. She'd share him with his family because she knew how important they were to him, and she'd never do anything to hurt that relationship. And, she'd share him with me, because she loved me just as much as he did. But, now that he was a part of her life, she'd never let him go, even if she had to sit on his face like this forever to keep him there. Of course, if he kept licking her like he was licking her now, she might sit on his face forever anyway. She broke down to incoherence for a few minutes, as she started cumming, then continued as soon as she got her breath back. This time though, she did start talking real dirty stuff, instead of the romantic things she'd been saying. Like asking if he knew what she'd been thinking when she started cumming. She'd been thinking about him eating her pussy every day, and started thinking about him really doing it "every" day, even on her special days. She hoped he didn't mind a little blood every now and then, because she got so horny during her period and would really love his tongue on those days. Would he do that, eat her pussy on her special days, especially the first one, when it was really messy? She'd even let him fuck her then, and lick him clean too, if he did that. And, of course, she came again while saying those things to him, and so did I from hearing them.

When she stopped cumming, she slid off his face, and slid down his body, and onto his hard cock. Then, as she started that same slow rocking she'd done on his face, she leaned down to kiss him and say she was sorry she got carried away like that. He laughed and said that she should never feel sorry for telling him what she wanted to do in bed. Because, she could never get the things she wanted if she didn't tell him about them, could she? She said that this one was different though, because it was so dirty, and she shouldn't have told him about that fantasy. He kissed her and asked if she was afraid to ask him for the things we'd already done together, even the really dirty ones?  When she shook her head no, he asked if licking blood out of her pussy was worse than licking her ass after he came in it. And, was it dirtier than her sucking his cock after that ass fucking, or the golden showers they'd done last weekend? When she shook her head no again, he asked why she thought he'd think this was too dirty then, if they already did those things. She didn't say anything for a few seconds, and you could easily tell when the light bulb went on in his head. Because he said her period was starting soon, that's why she asked, wasn't it? She nodded and said it would start in the middle of our last weekend together, and she'd been afraid he wouldn't want to do anything with her when it did. He smiled, and kissed her again, before telling her she had nothing to be afraid of. Well, maybe some blood stains on her sheets if he didn't get it all with his tongue. But, if she put some dark towels on the bed, there wouldn't be any problems.

1...456789