Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Leah snorted a nervous laugh, "I suppose I might."

"Yvonne will help you get dressed, won't you Yvonne?" Lena continued.

"With pleasure," Yvonne stood before Leah and reached down to offer her a hand.

"Thank you," grunted Leah as she clambered up to a standing position, mostly dragged by Yvonne's strong arm. As she stood, she felt Yvonne's dick slap playfully against her cheek, half hard.

"And no more fucking," Lena called over her shoulder as she leaned against Annika's body, "We have to get ready. Annika and I will join you very shortly, and you'd better already be getting dressed when we do."

"No fun," Yvonne groaned. She reached out for Leah's hand with a sigh, "Then let's go. We'll leave these two girlfriends to finish showering together."

Yvonne looked over to where Lena and Annika were standing, Leah followed her gaze and saw Annika was now facing the wall with hands planted against it. Her face was scrunched in what could have been either discomfort or pleasure, or perhaps just effort. Lena, grasping her at the waist, was easing her dick between Annika's slim, round buttocks. Leah watched, fascinated, as Annika's dick slowly rose in front of her, then she felt the firm pull of Yvonne's hand and turned to follow her.

12