Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah treated herself to several long, powerful sucks on Lena's dick, each time taking it a little deeper into her mouth, finally letting it slide as far as the back of her throat before she relented and let it go with a smooth slurp. She turned away from Lena and clambered back up onto the bed on all fours. Emmie was watching her intently, wide-eyed, with her lower lip held between her teeth. Leah took her time crawling slowly over to where Emmie lay. She raised her hips and let her backside sway as she moved, felt her pussy and her butthole stretched out deliciously bare behind her. Leah felt a sudden rush of unexpected satisfaction when just as she reached out to embrace Emmie she felt Lena grab her by the hips and pull her backwards.

"Come here you," Lena whispered in Leah's ear as she pulled her close.

There was a twinge of friction as Lena's dick drove roughly past the outer folds of Leah's pussy, and Leah let out a sharp, girlish yelp of shock, then it slid smoothly and swiftly deeper, sending a judder of pleasure up through Leah's insides. Lena drew out and thrust firmly back in with a slam of her hips against Leah's buttocks. Before Leah could completely finish a groan of satisfaction, Lena slammed again, harder, knocking the breath from Leah's lungs. Leah buried her face in the soft duvet of the bed. Reaching out to grasp the duvet cover in her fingers, Leah found Emmie's hand and clutched it tight as she groaned again, Lena sliding and twisting inside her.

Leah felt that every time one of the Sisterhood girls entered her she seemed to have forgotten quite what it had felt like the last time, in particular how difficult it was to resist and to tear herself away from it, and so each delightful flush of pleasure upon being penetrated still took her by surprise and held an echo of the very first thrill of discovery. She tensed and held the muscles of her pussy taut, fighting an almost overwhelming urge to push back with force and fling Lena down onto the bed then grind herself quickly to orgasm on her dick. But at the back of her mind she was still driven by a more subtle but more lasting desire to please, to fit in and to fulfill whatever role seemed to have been allotted her. Emboldened by pride, and wanting also to face down the incipient jealousy she could sense rising inside her, Leah wrenched herself away from Lena's dick, letting it slide out of her and spring stiffly past the lips of her pussy, briefly and deliciously stretching them apart as it went.

"Your turn," Leah grunted under her breath as she crawled over onto Emmie, taking both of Emmie's hands in hers and pressing them into the bed, fingers interlocking. Leah closed her eyes and planted a gasping, rough kiss on Emmie's lips. Their bodies pressed flat face to face, tongues sliding into each other's mouths, and Leah pushed with her hips to grind the top of her pussy against Emmie's, grunting with tense exertion.

"You two..." Lena murmured over Leah's shoulder as she crawled up behind, "Should I leave you to it?"

Leah thrust her face forward for one last deep kiss, her lips and tongue sliding roughly against Emmie's, then she tore herself away, lifting herself up and off. "Oh no," she gasped, "She's all yours."

"Uhh," Emmie groaned, throwing her arms up above her head and stretching her legs wide apart, "Yeah. Give it here."

Leah turned on her knees and faced Lena. She reached out and took hold of Lena's dick, pulled her gently closer. "Just one last..." Leah didn't finish the thought. Lena's lips met hers and they kissed, lightly once, then twice, then deeply, Leah's hands gripping Lena's head. Leah lifted one leg and hoisted her hips up to straddle Lena's outstretched dick, clasping it between her thighs. She slid forward and let the moist lips of her pussy slide smoothly along the top of its shaft, pressing down to push herself open. With a faint moan she pulled back once more and swung herself aside, stroking Lena's cheek.

"Good girl," Lena whispered, smiling briefly as she looked Leah directly in the eyes. Then she turned away and sprang forward to stretch herself out atop Emmie's welcoming body.

Leah looked away, her pussy pulsing with unresolved desire. She shuffled herself to the edge of the bed and sat for a moment, her breath heavy with excitement and exertion. Lolling her head back in a sort of exulted tiredness, she looked up at the canopy of the bed and at the ceiling beyond it. She heard behind her the faint crumpling of sheets and the pucker and gasp of first tender kisses, but did not turn to look. In her mind she heard instead the rich ring of Lena's voice alliterating softly the words 'good girl', the two vowel sounds like quiet gasps of pleasure in her throat, stirring the heat that simmered inside Leah's body.

As her breathing settled, Leah thought to look over her shoulder to the far wall and saw there Yvonne, standing in the open doorway to the dining room. Yvonne was leaning untidily against the frame of the door, propping herself up against it with one arm, the other hand ruffling out her hair as she shook her head. Yvonne looked at Leah, and held her gaze silently. For the first time it seemed to Leah that Yvonne's sparkling, impudent eyes were a little weary, perhaps even slightly moist, but then she winked and with a smile pushed herself upright and stepped quietly towards the bed. As Yvonne padded over in careful footsteps, Leah saw that she was slightly but unmistakably limping, putting her weight gingerly down onto each footfall, her smile breaking into a brief wince each time she did so.

Leah's imagination flitted from one vague image to another as she wondered what might have passed between Yvonne and Lena for the moments that they had been together in the next room. Leah turned away from Yvonne's gaze, worried that somehow her thoughts might show on her face.

She turned herself back over onto all fours and reached for Lena's leg where it lay, slowly tensing and twisting in the crumpled sheets as Lena began to writhe on top of Emmie, whose legs were drawn up against her body, ankles clasped about Lena's waist. Leah ran her hand upwards, savoring the softness of Lena's skin and the firm tensing of the muscles of her calf and then her thigh. Then Leah crawled forward and with a quick glance back at Yvonne, she buried her face slowly between Lena's spread thighs and with her lips sought out Lena's balls. They were clasped tightly high up at the base of Lena's dick, held fast by a taut sack of soft skin. Leah kissed and pursed her lips for a gentle suck, and heard a muffled groan of appreciation. She brought her knees closer up and then lifted her behind in the air to wave it in Yvonne's direction while kissing and sucking at Lena's sack and at the smooth swollen ridge between it and her butthole.

"Insatiable," Yvonne's voice sounded tired, a hoarse whisper, "This horny big-ass bitch just cannot suck enough dick."

Leah felt her pussy pulse in anticipation, exposed behind her, expecting to feel the sudden, rough pressure of being forced open, but instead she felt only the tenderest of strokes tantalize her, unsure even whether it was Yvonne's dick or only the tips of her fingers.

Lena's squirming had slowed almost to a stop, her hips twisting idly atop Emmie's. Leah planted a last, sucking kiss on Lena's balls then raised her head. She looked down and saw Lena's dick lodged snugly half way in to Emmie's exposed pussy.

There was a grunt and a gasp and then Lena's head reared up. "Okay," she sighed, lifting her torso up on her arms. She drew herself slowly out of Emmie, who groaned and let her legs fall open.

Leah lifted herself up into a kneeling position and shuffled backwards, "Please, I didn't mean to interrupt."

"No, no," Lena smiled softly, "Your attentions were exquisite, as always. But now," she sat up and took Leah's hand, "You and I will retire for a moment to rest and get cleaned up, and Yvonne will take over here."

"Yes! My turn on the titcow," Yvonne's girlish lisp seemed to have regained something of its earlier cheerful vitality.

"Hey!" Emmie called out in protest.

"You want to be fucked don't you titcow?" Yvonne replied.

"Uhh," Emmie's groan seemed to be one of assent.

"Then shut up and spread," Yvonne crawled forward past Leah.

"Come," Lena shuffled herself forward off the edge of the bed, pulling Leah with her. The two of them stood up and Lena put her arm about Leah's waist, planted an affectionate kiss on her cheek. Leah let herself be led away, glancing over her shoulder to see Yvonne fling herself on top of Emmie just as Lena opened the door to the dressing room and ushered Leah through.

Lena closed the door carefully behind them. "Well," she smiled, drawing a deep breath, "Here we are again."

They stood in the room that adjoined the bathroom, where earlier they had gotten dressed along with Annika after their shower together. The cupboards and wardrobe were still open, and the clothes that they had pulled out and chosen among were still lying spilling out of drawers, draped over the chaise, or crumpled on the floor.

"I guess we're getting a bit delayed after all this, right?" asked Leah. She wondered whether Lena perhaps in part blamed her for coming to her chambers with Yvonne rather than getting back to the ball and helping to find Annika a date.

"It's okay," Lena reassured her, "Perhaps I'd rather Yvonne had not taken it upon herself to, um, re-initiate you at such length, but since we are here we might as well relax for a moment."

"Oh. Sorry," Leah looked down.

"No. As a guest, you my dear can do no wrong," Lena hugged Leah by the shoulders, squeezing her close, "And Yvonne has received a suitable punishment for now."

"Punishment?" Leah didn't dare ask directly what it might have been.

"Come," Lena pulled Leah forward to one of the several dressing tables arrayed against the far wall, "Let's get you cleaned up. Look."

Leah looked where Lena was pointing into the mirror that hung above the table. "Oh," Leah exclaimed. Her hair was tousled, two unevenly-sized wavy tufts at either side of her head, perhaps from where Yvonne had held and pulled it. Her cheeks were rosy red, as was the skin of her bare chest, and her tired but smiling face glowed with a sort of stupefied contentment. And, streaking from the outer angle of her eye down across her temple was a single, watery-black trail of eyeliner where a tear had meandered across her face. "Wow. I look a fright," Leah laughed, embarrassed, realizing as she spoke that she had just spent several minutes talking and kissing with Emmie, who had not remarked on her appearance at all.

"You look ravishing," Lena's hand gripped Leah's shoulders, "Or ravished rather. Open the top drawer there and give your face a quick clean. Then come join me in the bathroom."

Lena skipped away, flinging open the door to the bathroom, and Leah leaned forward and examined herself again. Closer up, there was even a faint, dusty crust of what was perhaps dried saliva or even cum at one corner of her mouth.

She reached down to open the top drawer of the dresser and found a small cloth bag full of cotton pads and a glass bottle labeled as make-up remover. She licked one of the pads gingerly and used it to mop at her mouth, then took another and doused it in the liquid from the bottle before swabbing in one careful movement across each of her tightly closed eyes to remove her eyeliner. She repeated once more, sliding the pad over the side of her temple to remove the smudge there, then dabbed at her eyes carefully one last time to tidy up. Frowning and pursing her lips, she put her hands to her head and pulled at some of the knots in her hair while she waited for the redness in her eyes and on her skin to fade a little. Not entirely satisfied, but at least clean of marks or smudges, she straightened up and followed through the door to the bathroom.

12