Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay anywhere," Ellen answered, "Even back in the great hall or wherever. For us. We're just two horny girls making out, nothing secret to see here."

"Sure," Leah slid her arms about Ellen's waist and slowly tightened them, then pursed her lips and closed her eyes to meet Ellen for a delicate kiss. Fresh air drifted in over her shoulders from the courtyard beyond, cooled by the water of the pond. Leah felt the warmth and the shape of Ellen's body through the tight, thin material of her suit, and her soft breasts squished against Leah's. The kiss deepened, and for a moment Leah felt the slippery, ticklish sensation of Ellen's tongue on hers.

Leah opened her eyes and looked over Ellen's shoulder. Just as she did so she met Kathi's stare as she walked swiftly past, holding Annika's hand. Kathi looked quickly away and quickened her step.

"Hot," Ellen gasped, pulling back and freeing her mouth from Leah's, "But that's enough for now. Got to keep ourselves on edge."

"I see," Leah laughed. Ellen's touch, the kissing, had stoked the heat inside her anew, set her once again throbbing for relief.

"Oh you are going to have so much fun," Ellen smiled excitedly. She took Leah's hand and pulled her hurriedly along after the others. "I'm envious," she continued.

"Kitty is going to have fun too, though, I'm sure," said Leah. She wanted to match Ellen's excitement, and her giddy humor.

"Oh Kitty's going to get it. She'll make sure of that," Ellen replied, giggling. She clutched Leah's hand and pulled her closer, "But I'm not going to be offered. You only ever get that once. Please, for me, make sure you savor it. Enjoy it as much as you can. Then come and tell me about it later."

"Okay," said Leah, excited.

"And..." Ellen began, lowering her voice yet more. She hesitated, seemed to weigh something up, then pulled Leah close, "They'll tell you you shouldn't look. But you can. Just take a peek, carefully."

"Shouldn't look?" Leah asked, confused. She wanted to ask more, and scrabbled for something specific she should ask about what Ellen had said, but Ellen dragged her on swiftly round the corner.

"Later," Ellen whispered. Ahead of them were the two girls who had just passed by, also walking quickly, and beyond them some way further down the corridor, Lena and Yvonne, standing waiting. The corridor looked much the same, the walls bare, a worn deep red carpet along the stone floor. There were no longer any windows onto the courtyard gardens, but Leah guessed they must still be just on the other side of the wall to their left. In the absence of windows, a warm yellowish light shone up against the ceiling from lamps mounted on the walls.

Ellen whispered again, slowing her pace a little, "It's a bit easier to gossip about someone from behind than from in front."

"Those two?" Leah nodded towards Annika and Kathi ahead of them.

Ellen giggled, "I think she's actually really hot, your friend."

"Which one?"

"Oh, I meant the new girl," Ellen replied, still whispering conspiratorially, "But of course Annika's really nice too."

"Kathi," Leah said.

"Kathi, right," Ellen nodded, "Thanks. I had forgotten her name."

"You hadn't met her before?" Leah asked, "Before just now when Yvonne brought you to sit with us?"

"No," Ellen replied, "You? Did you talk to her much?"

Leah was mindful of her promise to Kathi. It seemed to her a little silly now, and she wondered whether it might not even matter any longer, given that Kathi had been reconciled to Annika and had even agreed to come to the North Wing. But it still felt wrong to break a promise, so Leah answered circumspectly, "A bit. She's quite shy."

"Well," Ellen pursed her lips in a subtle smirk, "She's going to be popular."

"What makes you say that?" Leah wondered.

"Well she's new for one thing. And new girls are always more popular. And she's hot, in a cute, shy girl kind of way." Ellen paused. She lowered her voice, which had slowly crept up again in volume, "Did you kiss her? Or more?"

Unable to think of an answer sufficiently evasive that it would keep her true to her promise while not being an outright lie, Leah looked intently ahead, pretending to be lost in thought and not to have heard the question. She changed the subject, "Have you had sex with Annika before?"

"Yeah," Ellen replied, "A few times. At last year's Summer Ball. And maybe the one before that, I think."

"You think?" Leah laughed quietly.

"Maybe she was new then. And in a good year you lose track, it's so many," said Ellen.

"Was it... good?" Leah asked hesitantly.

"Yes," Ellen replied cheerfully, "But I suppose it's always good. Maybe it wasn't as great as with some of them. But fuck she can just keep on coming."

"Lucky her," Leah couldn't quite suppress a giddy laugh as she thought back to her own encounter with Annika.

They were approaching the others now, who had gathered as a group of four a little distance further ahead. Ellen lowered her voice again, almost just mouthing the words, "And she really loves anal. I mean, they all love anal, really. Or most of them. But her especially."

It occurred to Leah only moments after Ellen had spoken that there was a certain ambiguity to the intimation that a Sisterhood girl liked anal, an ambiguity that was absent for a non-Sisterhood girl. But before she could ask for clarification Ellen had moved on, seemingly eager to get in a last few words of gossip before they were within earshot of the others. "As a sort of pastime, I've resolved to try and do it with all of them. Like collecting stamps," Ellen went on.

"All of the Sisterhood?" Leah asked, "How many is that?"

"I don't know. There are a few new girls each year, novices. And occasionally one or two leave, retire or something, I'm not sure," Ellen looked upwards, thinking, "Maybe a hundred. But then maybe I just say that because it's the biggest number I know," she laughed, "Anyway, that's why I'm particularly excited about the deal Yvonne proposed."

"You haven't, um, collected Yvonne yet?" Leah asked.

"No, of course I have. Many times," Ellen frowned and reached absentmindedly for her behind as if reliving some old but still tender injury, "But not Lena."

"Ah, I see," Leah realized that made more sense, given the nature of the deal, and what Ellen had said earlier about Lena.

"Was it nice?" Ellen asked,

"What?"

"With Lena? She must have initiated you, right?" Ellen shuddered, "Please tell me Yvonne wasn't your first."

"Oh," Leah laughed. Recalling Lena's stern, soothing manner, her lovely, slender body, and the overpowering pleasure she had worked upon Leah's body with that beautiful, big, hard dick, Leah felt another surge of desire that shook her in a brief, tingling shiver. She made to answer but found they were already approaching the spot where Lena and the others stood, only meters away.

"You two took your time," Yvonne called out.

"Sorry," Leah blushed.

"We saw you kissing," Annika added. Her tone was a lighthearted, mocking singsong. She looked a lot more cheerful than when Leah had last spoken to her.

"You girly girls," Yvonne tutted as Leah and Ellen stopped in front of her and Lena, "No self control."

"Girly girls?" Ellen giggled.

"It's a term Leah and I came up with," Yvonne explained proudly, "For dmurrhisi. Cute, no?"

"Dmurrhisi," Leah repeated the word, practicing it to herself, trying to imitate Yvonne's pronunciation. She refrained from asking what it meant. The context made it clear enough.

"That one's not an English word," Lena winked at her.

"Thanks," Leah laughed.

"Oh fuck," Yvonne scrunched up her face in girlish excitement. She clenched her fists at her sides and bounced on her feet, "We're nearly there. I can't wait."

Annika too looked excited. She was clutching Kathi's hand tightly, stealing the occasional smiling glance at her.

"Yes," said Lena, "But only nearly. We aren't quite safely out of the way of uninitiated guests yet. So please control yourselves and remain discreet for a little longer. Now," she turned to face the wall behind her. There hung a wide pair of red cloth curtains, suspended from a wooden rail near the top of the wall. Lena put her hands between the curtains and parted them, opening a small gap, then stepped through. Yvonne followed.

Ellen looked at Leah and beckoned her to follow, and they both stepped through. On the other side of the curtains was a wide, low passageway. Lena, the tallest of them, could stand up straight on her high heels, but only just. A taller girl would have had to stoop under the low, slightly arched stone ceiling. There were no windows, and the wall lamps were smaller, offered a softer, dim light. Ahead of them, the passageway led a short distance forward until it became a wide flight of stairs leading downward.

They were definitely still on the ground floor, Leah was sure. "Down?" Leah asked.

"Yes," Lena turned to face her, smiling, "The North Wing isn't strictly a wing of the building. It's underground, a crypt of sorts."

"Ooh," behind them, Kathi's voice sounded impressed, maybe a little nervous.

"In fact," Lena went on, "It's not part of the main building at all. It's a much older structure, which was rediscovered later."

"How much older?" Leah asked.

"Part of a Roman temple," Lena explained. She looked pleased that Leah had shown an interest.

"Yes, fascinating," Yvonne stretched her arms above her head, yawning, "Let's go."

"Philistine," Lena muttered. She turned to Ellen, "Alright. From here we might as well already pair up with our dates. For the door check. Ellen, my dear, thank you for keeping this lovely young woman entertained."

"My pleasure," Ellen smiled at Leah, then took Lena's outstretched hand.

In one swift, excitable bound, Yvonne sprang to Leah's side and put her arm about her waist. "Mine," she exclaimed gleefully.

Leah laughed happily, a warm, pulsing anticipation spreading through her body. She leaned against Yvonne, nuzzling her face into Yvonne's shoulder.

"Off we go," Lena announced. She turned and made her way to the lip of the steps, taking Ellen with her. As she began a careful descent, she turned and warned, "Watch your step."

"Fuck, why do I always end up wearing heels?" Yvonne cursed as she took her first step, already teetering.

Leah followed, stepping out carefully with one foot and lowering herself on the other leg. The steps were broad, and fairly shallow, so it wasn't too precarious, but she kept her eyes turned downward for the first few steps. "You look nice in heels," she said.

"Yeah. Sexy, isn't it?" Yvonne replied.

"I like wearing them, too," said Leah after they had made their way a few steps further down and she was feeling a little surer on her feet, "But not always so practical."

"I could carry you again, if you like," Yvonne offered.

"Really?"

Yvonne stopped and looked Leah up and down, "Er, okay, maybe not. I'd like to have you in my arms again, but I don't want to do you an injury. Lena would kill me."

Leah wanted very much to begin flirting with Yvonne already. She could feel a now insistent burning from within her pussy. She wasn't sure how much license they now had for a little indiscretion. The stairway seemed to be subtly narrowing as they descended, and it felt as if they were finally somewhere secret, as if in a hidden passageway. She glanced behind her, saw Annika and Kathi still lingering at the top of the stairs, perhaps waiting for some distance to accumulate between themselves and the others before beginning their descent. Ahead, Leah saw the staircase steepen and turn to the right. It reminded her of a spiral staircase inside the turret of a castle. She turned to speak quietly to Yvonne, "Is it true that while Annika is sleeping, you come and..."

Yvonne interrupted her with a hearty laugh, "She told you that? Yeah. But it's her own fault."

"Why?"

"She snores," Yvonne replied, "Only way to shut her up."

Leah laughed in turn. She leaned closer to Yvonne as the rounded the first curve of the downward spiral, "You know, I snore quite badly too, I'm afraid. Or so Caro says."

"Caro?" asked Yvonne.

"Caroline. My cousin."

"The girl you came here with?"

"That's right," Leah answered.

"Wait," Yvonne's grip on Leah's hand tightened suddenly, "You two sleep together?"

"Well..." Leah began. It was true, they did share a bed from time to time. Not, of course, in the sense that Yvonne was probably hoping, but occasionally just for company, or to fall asleep watching a film together. About a month ago, after a fairly long-term boyfriend had abandoned Caroline, she had spent several nights in Leah's bed, for comfort.

Yvonne interrupted before Leah could proceed with her reply. "Please, please, tell me you sleep together, even if you don't. For me."

"Then yes, we do," Leah replied, "Like girly girls do sometimes."

"Girly girls sleep together a lot?" Yvonne asked avidly.

"Well don't you? With your friends sometimes?" Leah asked.

"No," Yvonne frowned. She seemed even a little offended at the suggestion. "I room with Annika because I have to. It's a dorm. I'm not in love with her or anything weird like that."

Leah felt a strange pride in being able to fuel Yvonne's curiosity, though she wasn't quite sure whether it was in earnest or Yvonne was merely putting it on. "Lots of girly girls share a bed from time to time," Leah said, "Just as friends. And recently Caro was feeling a bit down, needed some company."

"Oh, why?"

"Her boyfriend dumped her a while back," Leah explained.

"She likes boys?" Yvonne sounded surprised.

"Yes, mostly," said Leah.

"Damn," Yvonne punched her fist through the air in a gesture of chagrin. Then she shook her head and sighed. "Do you compare tits?" she asked.

"With Caro?" said Leah, "Yes, sometimes." Even in jest, Leah felt her usual aversion to lying. But she wanted to tease Yvonne. And it was almost true, she told herself. Back when Caroline had started putting on weight, at the beginning of the year, she had been concerned that her bras no longer quite fit her, and she had asked Leah's opinion on whether her breasts were getting bigger. Leah had even touched them, just that once.

"Oh fuck," Yvonne groaned breathily, "And then you spread those legs and rub your burning hot pussies together until you wake the whole neighborhood with your shameless slut moaning."

Leah realized how much she had missed Yvonne's very direct, aggressive approach to flirtation. Her words, spoken in her deceptively sweet, girlish voice, were powerfully exciting, at least until Leah reminded herself who she was talking about. Leah laughed, in part to conceal her discomfort. "Well if you want to hear more of my slut moaning later..." she said softly.

"Oh yeah," Yvonne murmured. She twisted her hips as she made her way down the steps, and adjusted the tight waist of her dress, seeming to experience some discomfort.

Leah heard agile, clacking footsteps from behind her. She turned and saw Annika and Kathi making their way round the spiral staircase, slowly catching up to them. Leah remembered something, a detail she wanted to check. She knew that it was completely trivial, didn't matter, but she felt suddenly that she had to know. Maybe she would find out anyway, but she wasn't sure whether there would be the chance, whether they might all disperse once they reached the North Wing, and not see each other again for a while. She walked on with Yvonne for a moment, until it sounded as though Annika and Kathi might be about five or six steps above them. Then she stole a quick glance over her shoulder and upwards.

As Kathi took one dainty step downward and her skirt billowed out about her legs, there was a brief but clear glimpse, and Leah saw that Kathi had indeed removed her underwear. The tantalizing flash of Kathi's bare pussy sent a delicious, warm excitement seeping down through Leah's insides. The sparse, fine hair between Kathi's legs looked invitingly soft and silky. She kept it a little longer than Leah did, but still trim enough that the opening of her pussy was clearly visible, a tight, neat slit.

Not wanting to risk glancing further up to check whether Kathi had caught her looking, Leah turned swiftly back to watch her steps as they continued to descend. After what felt like one more full circle round, they reached the foot of the steps. The narrow staircase opened out into a short, cavelike tunnel. The ceiling was comfortably high, and arched in a rough semicircle. In places, the large worn slabs of what looked like very old stonework had crumbled or fallen through and had been patched up with newer materials, sometimes brick, sometimes smaller, sharply-cut stones.

Lena and Ellen stood waiting. Behind them across the breadth of the tunnel there hung a pair of red curtains like those they had passed through at the top of the stairs. The curtains rippled faintly, as if blown by a breeze. As she had descended the staircase, Leah had felt the air become gradually cooler, so much so that she found herself folding her bare arms, which bristled with goosebumps. Now, a warmer, very humid air seemed to be flowing out towards them from behind the curtains.

12