Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between her legs, Leah felt Katharina's dick slide forward up against her stomach, so that her pussy sat astride the shaft, the outer lips embracing it as it rubbed her. She groaned again and twisted her head free of Ivy's grip to pull back and free her mouth for a deep breath. Leah took hold of Ivy's dick and pumped it quickly and smoothly, wet against her hand. Katharina's dick began to slide slowly back, dragging across Leah's pussy as it went. The tip reached her opening, nudged her soft, wet lips gently apart, then pushed its way just inside her, teasing.

"Put it in. You can put it in," Leah murmured, her pussy aching. She let go of Ivy's dick and turned to Lia's, wrapping her lips about the shaft to run her mouth up and down it, planting slippery kisses along its side. Leah opened her mouth and sucked Lia in with a slurp, just as Katharina entered her from behind.

The sudden warm flush of relief that spread out inside her when she felt Katharina's hard, hot dick start to fill her took her by surprise and rushed her unexpectedly quickly to the brink of orgasm. Leah tensed and held herself there, vacillating over whether to let go or to rein herself in and prolong the first wave of pleasure. Then Lia grabbed the back of her head and shoved her forward, her throat suddenly filling with dick, and it was too late. Leah's pussy spasmed tight around Katharina, and she had to concentrate hard to stop herself from biting down on Lia as the muscles of her jaw and limbs braced themselves against the overwhelming hot throb of relief.

As soon as Leah felt Lia's grip on her head relax, Leah squeezed Lia out and freed her mouth to moan and gasp for air. "I'm... uhh... That's warmed me up now," she panted, "You can put it in my ass."

"Did you just come already, you slut?" Ivy asked. She slapped her dick playfully against Leah's face, giggling.

"Yeah," Leah replied with a sheepish laugh, "Now lie down so I can get on top of you. You're going to help me come again while your friend Katja fucks me in the ass."

Leah reared up, putting her hands on Lia's tiny waist to steady herself, and Ivy flung herself eagerly down on her back and wriggled into position between Leah's spread legs.

"And you..." Leah looked up at Lia before grabbing her dick and bringing it to her mouth. Leah murmured and moaned as she sucked on it, slurping her tongue around in her mouth to lap at the underside of the shaft.

Katharina's dick slid out and flopped free between Leah's legs. Leah reached beneath herself to find Ivy's dick and bend it back a little to guide it in as she lowered her hips. She sat astride Ivy and let her own weight push her pussy onto and over Ivy's dick, enveloping it comfortably all the way down its length. Then she lowered her torso to plant her arms either side of Ivy's head.

Ivy reached up and took hold of Leah's hanging breasts, lifted them, and shook them from side to side. "Mmm, tits," she giggled as she slapped them together.

Leah tossed her hair aside and lowered her chest onto Ivy's face, letting her breasts squish and smother her. Ivy groaned and shook her head, and Leah felt the cool tickle of Ivy's nose ring against her skin.

Leah looked up to see Lia on her knees in front of her. Lia seemed to be very flexible, quickly and gracefully spreading her thighs out wide to bring her dick level with Leah's face. Leah opened up and let Lia slide in, passing the back of her throat with a gurgle.

Leah held her hips still to let Katharina position herself appropriately, and in the momentary stillness she could feel Ivy's dick throbbing inside her, along with her own tight pulsing, her excitement quickly mounting again after her first sudden climax. The tip of Katharina's dick was comfortably smooth and wet as it glided delicately over Leah's butthole. Leah thought she could feel it spurt another small, hot trickle of liquid as it began to push and force her open. By now she was accustomed to being penetrated, and she relaxed almost without thinking about it. There was still a faint, warm soreness at her skin, but the moist glide of Katharina's dick as it stretched her fully open was soothing rather than painful. Only when it was firmly in, and Leah's butthole slid over what felt like a slight thickening somewhere in the middle of Katharina's shaft, did there come the first tingling twinge of friction, a familiar half-pain that Leah had come to find more and more enjoyable each time she experienced it.

Leah savored for a moment the deep visceral satisfaction and excitement of having all three of her holes filled. Her pussy was clamped tight around Ivy, her mouth and throat were comfortably stopped up, and Katharina was driving firmly further in, stirring a slowly shifting tightness deep inside her.

Ivy began a slight upward nudging with her hips, sliding herself just a little way out and then back into Leah's pussy. Leah reciprocated as best she could, but then Katharina's hand came down on the small of her back and held her firmly in place. Katharina leaned over to bring more of her weight to bear as she pushed deeper still.

"You sure?" Katharina said quietly, a faint breath of effort in her voice, "Deeper?"

Leah gave a murmur of assent, then pulled Lia's dick from her mouth, "Sure. Uhh," she groaned, "Go for it. Fill me up."

Katharina gave a shrill gasp as she thrust forward and plunged herself further in until Leah felt their bodies touch, Katharina's skinny hips pressing up against her spread buttocks. Leah's pussy clenched tight as she worked hard to prevent her butthole from doing the same, but then she gave up and allowed herself a single powerful squeeze. The ring of muscle at her butthole constricted sharply, releasing a hot pang of soreness at the same time as a throbbing wave of relief that made its way slowly through her insides and across her skin until she felt her nipples harden against Ivy's face.

Leah let a loud moan escape her throat, releasing some of the tension building inside her. Seeking something to focus her energies on, she started tugging vigorously on Lia's dick. Lia groaned and a sudden hot splash against Leah's forehead and cheek made her startle. She looked and saw Lia's dick spurt a second time. She quickly pulled it closer to get it into her mouth before too much more sprayed across her face. Leah slurped and swallowed, bobbing her head back and forth as she sucked hard and fast to gulp down Lia's gushing cum before it could spill out of her mouth.

A warm, liquid sensation crept down Leah's throat as Lia continued to pump into her. It felt as if it met and blended with a spreading, excited throb in her chest, and then in the rest of her body, down to her stomach and out into her limbs. Leah fancied also that she could feel her insides pinched between Ivy's and Katharina's pulsing hard dicks. Katharina twitched stiffly inside her and set off a brief, uncontrollable spasm of pleasure. Leah felt her butthole squeeze tight again, followed by her pussy a moment later, clamping itself around Ivy's dick as it thrust into her. It seemed for a brief unbearably intense moment as if all her nervous energy and her power of sensation were concentrated in a hot nexus between her legs, then with a slow unfolding warmth it spread back out into the rest of her body, which trembled and weakened under an onslaught of relief.

Leah was vaguely aware of Lia's dick still spurting down her throat but knew she had to free herself to breathe, and above all to cry out. She disgorged it hurriedly and felt a last weak splash wash up over her lips as it left her mouth, then she hung her head and groaned loud and deep, her forehead coming to rest against Ivy's.

"Fuck," Ivy gasped, gripping Leah by the back of the neck to hold her closer, "Did you just come again? We've only just got started."

Leah nodded, her face scrunched tight in the lingering agony of orgasm. She gave a feeble gasp of laughter, "Uhh. Yeah."

From behind her Leah heard Katharina draw in her breath sharply, then came a shrill yelp of distress, "Ahh, I'm sorry, I... uh, I can't..." Katharina cried out.

Leah readied herself for the now-familiar hot, liquid sensation of a girl coming inside her, but instead she felt Katharina draw hurriedly out, emptying her in one smooth movement. The intense stimulation of Katharina's twitching hard dick sliding roughly past her sore butthole sent a fresh shockwave of tingling, burning relief up through Leah's insides. A powerful aftershock of her orgasm wracked Leah's body, tempered by the sudden, aching emptiness. "Unghh, sorry..." she gasped, and watched, mortified, as a thick trail of drool fell from her moaning mouth onto Ivy's cheek.

Leah was relieved to see that rather than turning away, Ivy craned her neck up eagerly to kiss her. With Katharina no longer pinning her, Leah was free to bounce her hips vigorously up and down on Ivy's dick and enjoy the simpler, more straightforwardly satisfying pleasure of stuffing her pussy hard and fast. She brought herself easily to a sharp and jolting secondary climax, burying her mouth against Ivy's as she groaned and grunted.

Ivy gasped, twisting free of Leah's kiss, "You just keep on coming, don't you?"

"Uh, yeah," Leah sighed, "Just happens, sometimes." She lifted her head and shoulders and tossed her hair from her face to look around. Lia was still kneeling in front of her expectantly, one hand on her dick and slowly stroking it. Leah leaned over to put her lips to the tip and suck it into her mouth. "Unh, where's... Katharina... mmm... gone?" Leah murmured in between noisy slurps.

"Dunno," Lia replied, looking over her shoulder. "Ohh, yeah," she groaned as Leah gave a slow, powerful suck, "Your mouth, uhh, feels amazing."

"Yeah, she's in a weird mood," Ivy added, "So do you want to bounce on my dick some more or have you had enough?"

Leah took leave of Lia's dick with a last long lick along the shaft from base to tip, then she sat up astride Ivy. "I'll bounce some more, thanks," she giggled giddily, lifting her hips and then dropping firmly down to impale herself on Ivy with a grinding twist.

Lia backed away on her knees and then in a single agile bound she swung herself over the footboard of the bed to land on her feet on the other side. Leah thought for a moment that she too was about to leave, but then Lia turned her head one way then the other, looking up and down the chamber, and jumped back over to bounce down onto the bed. "Gone," she said, smiling.

12