All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 33'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
professorspankbottomprofessorspankbottomover 1 year ago

I'm sad about how little time Leah seems to get with Lena, who along with Marianne and Annika, is the only Sisterhood girl that seems to really act in a way that I recognize as "trans woman". (I get a strong feeling this is about to change, though).

I'm also wondering if transition in this universe is going to be explained. It's magical and not hormonal, isn't it? Or do new Sisterhood girls come from couplings with ka'ini?

But still, the sense that we are sacred, beautiful, desired, and HAVE AGENCY is revolutionary to me in a story. Thank you so much for this. I'm reading raptly.

pickleherringpickleherringover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you professor! It is very kind of you to share your thoughts on the story. I am particularly intrigued to know what it is that you recognize as most authentic in Lena, Marianne, and Annika. I would like to work out how to capture this impression again in new stories.

Beautiful and desirable, but in varying ways, and with their own personalities that may sometimes clash and conflict, that is what I wanted for my characters, so it makes me very happy that this comes through for you.

To answer your question, in this universe I am indeed imagining Sisterhood girls as born of couplings with dmurrhisi. They then develop under the influence of magic, as you guessed, and without having themselves to take any steps towards transition. There is therefore no particular analogue to things like dysphoria, realization of identity, hormonal changes, etc. I appreciate that this is somewhat cowardly of me. Transition is of course an important topic and I read about it avidly in mainstream stories, but this story is my happy fantasy, a place I go to for purely self-indulgent fun.

And yes, Leah will enjoy a few more significant moments with Lena, though that is not the main storyline in this book. If you are left wanting more, there is a bit more about their relationship in the extra stories 'The Purple Flag' and 'Birthday Girl', both also here on Literotica.

professorspankbottomprofessorspankbottomover 1 year ago

Not cowardly at all. "Getting to exist as priestesses to our own religion in a world where men never have to be involved in anything" is definitely a transbian fantasy world feel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous