Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw," Lena smiled, "So it was her?"

"Yes," Leah was unable to suppress a broad, proud smile.

"Your cousin has one, too, I noticed."

Leah found she was no longer sure she could remember who Caroline had said had given her her necklace. She searched her memory of their conversation in the bar. Then it came to her, "Anna. I think. She said Anna gave her hers."

"Okay," Lena seemed to flinch, just for a splitsecond.

Leah clenched the muscles of her backside and ground her hips once slowly forward, treating herself to a lazy, hot swell of pleasure on Lena's dick. She felt it throb and thicken a little inside her. "You said there were more secrets, to the Sisterhood," Leah began.

Lena brought her hands down across Leah's back to hold her by the waist, "Yes?"

"Marianne did something to me. I'm not sure how to describe it. Or maybe it was just that it was really nice, with her. I don't know."

Lena pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes. "I see," she said after a pause. She took one hand out of the water and brought it to Leah's chin to tilt her head upwards so that their eyes met. "Was it something like this?"

"Like... what?" said Leah falteringly. She felt nothing at first as she looked into Lena's eyes. It seemed simply that Lena was looking at her intently, her eyes immobile, completely without tremor.

Leah had expected to hear the strange incomprehensible words of the chant that Marianne had spoken in her ear. When after a moment's stillness she did hear them, it seemed as if she were hearing Lena's lovely, deep voice in a tight, soundproofed space. It sounded richer, and blotted out the other sounds around her.

Leah listened, enjoying the beautiful, harsh sounds of the Sisterhood's language. Then she noticed suddenly with some surprise that Lena's lips did not seem to be moving. She tried to glance down at Lena's mouth to make sure, but found that she could not move her eyes. They were locked into Lena's gaze. Nor could she move her limbs. Her legs remained spread wide straddling Lena's lap, and her hands held tight to Lena's shoulders. Like last time, she was half-paralyzed, some parts of her body held rigid and unresponsive while others moved.

There began a slow build-up of tension throughout her body. Her muscles stiffened, from her fingers down to her curling toes, and above all her pussy, which began to constrict around Lena's dick, clamping tightly to its hardness so that it filled her completely. Along with the paralysis came the heightening of sensation at the surface of her skin. The ripples of warm water that lapped at her skin tickled her, made her jerk and shiver. Lena's hands were behind her, fingers raking lightly across the skin of Leah's buttocks. And Leah felt she could perceive the shape and surface of Lena's dick in detail against the walls of her pussy, the thickening of the shaft part way up, the subtle ridges along its sides.

An agonizing, relentless sheer pleasure welled up inside and throbbed outwards into the rest of her body in slow waves. Leah was ready for it this time. She quickly subdued the instinctive rush of panic in response to her sudden physical helplessness, and let herself ride the irresistible hot swell that washed through her. She drank in the beauty of Lena's impassive face and listened to her voice.

Then something odd struck her. She had not understood the words before, but now she did. Or rather, though the sounds themselves remained incomprehensible, she was aware at least of the overall intent of the chant, as if Lena were speaking it directly into her imagination. It was an exhortation. An exhortation to give in, to submit. But to submit through indulgence, by giving herself up to pleasure.

As the agony of a long, unforgiving plateau of a climax wracked her body, Leah tried to speak a response to the chant, to say 'yes' and signal her submission. But she found her jaw and her tongue sluggish and unresponsive. Then her body took over and made its own response, vigorous and unequivocal. As if lifted and moved by someone else, Leah observed herself judder and twist on Lena's dick, wringing delightfully painful shivers from her tightly clenched pussy. Then her orgasm finally broke and flooded her with relief, and her muscles suddenly slackened weak. Her head nodded forward and her face knocked awkwardly into Lena's just as a low, gurgling groan escaped her mouth, followed by a thin curtain of drool that fell from her lower lip.

Lena's hands crept up Leah's back and slid under her hair to stroke her scalp and murmur a few soothing coos and half-words. Now, her lips were definitely moving. Leah could feel them brushing against her forehead where Lena kissed her as she spoke. The sounds and sensations of the chamber around her seeped gradually back into Leah's awareness. She felt as if she had regained control of her body, but was for a while without the will or the strength to move.

"Sorry," Lena whispered, "I overdid it a bit."

"No," Leah croaked. She coughed to clear her throat, and felt her pussy clench as she did so, sending a sharp tic-like twitch of pleasure through the core of her body. She groaned and shook her head, "That was... amazing."

"Good," said Lena simply.

Leah righted her head with a sigh, "Better than when Marianne did it."

Leah studied Lena's face for a reaction.

Lena frowned, yet with the trace of a smile at the corners of her eyes. "I expect she held back," she said, "I've seen her do much worse to some girls."

"Worse?" Leah asked.

"Or better," Lena grinned, "Depending on which way you look at it. You enjoy that then, do you?"

Leah nodded, smiling sheepishly. She looked around suddenly, worried that Caroline might still be nearby and might have seen or heard her moaning and writhing in Lena's arms. But Caroline and the girl she had set off to meet seemed to have moved on.

"Well, you will get more, if you're good. So anyway, where were we?" Lena laughed. She shuffled back a little, pulling Leah with her to keep her firmly in place on her lap, "Tell me a little more. Marianne was pleased with you. Enough to mark you out as an offering. Did she stay a long time?"

Still breathless, Leah took a moment to compose herself. She wanted to ask Lena more about what had just happened. But it seemed that Lena was also keen to gather more information. Leah sighed deeply and thought about it, "I don't know. Maybe I lost track of time a bit, but I think she didn't stay so long. She said she was busy."

"Okay," Lena seemed satisfied, or at least did not disapprove, "And did you meet another girl after that?"

Leah had to pause a moment to remind herself, "Um, some slightly younger girls. Ivy, one was called, and er... another one. Her friend. I can't remember."

Lena's expression was one of subdued disdain, "And I suppose they made up for in enthusiasm what they lacked in refinement?"

Leah laughed, "Yes, that's a nice way of putting it." Recalling the very different, energetic, almost violent encounter she had had with the two younger girls, she felt a faint flutter of remembered pleasure, her pussy still trembling in the aftermath of her orgasm.

Lena turned her head and looked briefly over her shoulder. Leah saw a naked Sisterhood girl walk out of one of the doorways a few meters away, her body cutting a swirling wake through the steamy air as she strode to the edge of the pool and lowered herself in. Lena observed for a moment then turned back to Leah. Leah didn't recognize the girl. Lena did not seem to either. But it struck Leah that Lena had perhaps been checking to see whether it was a particular girl approaching.

Leah recalled what she and Caroline had witnessed just before, Lena and Vera together. The mention of the younger girl Ivy had brought something to mind that Leah had been wondering about. "Ivy and her friend, are they protegees of your friendly rival?" she asked.

Lena blinked slowly and gave a wry smile of acknowledgment, "That's right. As Yvonne and Annika are my protegees. Senior girls serve as mentors to the novices."

"You keep them under control?" Leah ventured.

"That's part of it. But they also do things for me," Lena's lips pursed in thought. She looked over in the direction from which Leah and Caroline had entered, "And sometimes mentors may get credit for their protegees' successes." She looked back, "And? Did you stay longer in the testing chamber after that?"

"I met another non-" Leah cut herself off, not wanting to throw away an opportunity to use one of the few words of the Sisterhood language she could remember, "Another dmurrhisi. Josephine."

"Josephine," Lena mused, "I don't think I've met her. Was she nice?"

Leah thought back fondly, "We had sex. Yes, she was very nice."

Lena's dick, which had begun slowly to soften as they talked, gave a throb and Leah felt it lengthen again inside her. "Who's date was she?" Lena asked.

"Ivy's, I think," Leah replied.

"Ivy didn't bring that very buxom girl that Yvonne and I lost while dancing?"

"Emmie?" said Leah, "No, but I think a friend of hers did." Leah remembered Katharina, the rather mysterious younger girl with an impressively long dick, who to Leah's great disappointment had not stayed with her for long. Josephine had said that it was her that had brought Emmie to the North Wing.

"I see. What about Sisterhood girls? Did you meet any more of them?"

Leah paused. "Is this part of it? Being a ka'ini?"

Lena smiled indulgently, "How do you mean?"

"I get sent off to fuck girls and gather gossip. And then I report back and get pumped for information," as she spoke the last few words Leah clenched with the muscles of her pussy to give Lena a tight squeeze inside her.

"You, ahh..." Lena gasped, "You don't like the idea?"

"Oh no," Leah said hurriedly. She giggled, "I love it. It combines so many of the things I enjoy."

"So did you meet any more Sisterhood girls?" Lena repeated.

"Um... not in the bed, I think. But I met another one just while walking around," Leah looked upwards, counting through her memories of the testing chamber, wondering whether she might have forgotten anyone.

"While walking around?"

"What was I doing?" Leah pondered aloud, "Oh yes, I went to find Kathi. And then I met a Sisterhood girl, and I, um, introduced her to Kathi."

"Oh, good," it seemed Lena was tentatively pleased with this piece of information. Then her smile creased into a momentary frown, "Or was it? Did she like Kathi?"

"She fucked me first, too," Leah added hurriedly, not wanting to leave out anything that might be important, "Did she like her? I think so. I'm not sure. I left them, but then later on I met her again in the bar."

"Kathi?" Lena interjected.

"No, the Sisterhood girl. And she said... Um, I don't remember what she said exactly, but it seemed good. She left Kathi with some other girls, so I guess she was doing okay."

"And what was her name?"

"Lauren," said Leah.

At this, Lena's smile broadened, "Did she enjoy you? When she fucked you?"

Leah recalled how Lauren's energetic movements had lifted and shaken the bed, and how they had both fallen to the floor. She laughed quietly to herself.

"Is that funny?" Lena gave a hesitant laugh of her own.

"Oh no, I just... It was fun. I was remembering," Leah snapped out of her reverie, "Yeah, I think she, er, enjoyed me. She came, at least. And it was her that asked to try me out."

"Good girl," Lena purred. Her dick, still lodged inside Leah's pussy, gave a pleasing hard throb, "Very good girl."

Leah ground her hips, stirring the embers of her recent orgasm, "Why is that good?"

"She is one of the Seven," Lena replied.

"So it's good to please them?"

Lena shrugged, "They are in charge. They may dispense rewards, privileges." Beneath the water her hands reached round to tickle at the sensitive skin around the opening of Leah's pussy, stretched taut and smooth around the base of Lena's dick.

Lena drew a deep breath and smiled, "So, one more thing. Then you can go and relax with your cousin. Do you remember just after we entered the North Wing together, with Yvonne and Ellen?"

"When Yvonne attacked those other girls?" Leah giggled.

Lena rolled her eyes, "Yes, there was that. But after that. We saw another Sisterhood girl enter after us. A fairly young one, and very beautiful."

Leah recalled the girl who had passed them by. The moment had been fleeting, and the girl had barely even acknowledged them, but Leah remembered it well. "Julie," she said.

"Yes. You remember," Lena continued, "Well, have you seen her again since then? Did she, ah... try you out, in the testing chamber?"

"Oh. No. Should she have?" Leah felt a slow sinking sensation in her stomach. She was surprised to find just how much it pained her to disappoint Lena.

Lena looked up distantly. "No. No matter," she said.

Leah scoured her memories for something else she might offer. "I think, maybe Julie visited that other girl I was telling you about. Josephine," Leah recalled her conversation with Josephine.

"Uhuh," Lena replied, still musing. Leah couldn't tell whether she was interested or simply lost in thought.

"Well it was her that gave Josephine her necklace," Leah pressed on, "One like mine."

At this, Lena seemed to stir, as if roused from a daydream upon hearing her name called. She looked down, "This Josephine, you said she was very pretty?"

"I thought so," Leah replied.

"And you said also it was Ivy that brought her?"

"Yes."

"Okay," Lena shifted on her seat. She took hold of Leah by the hips and pushed her back.

"You have to go?" Leah asked.

"Go play with your cousin," Lena sighed. She lifted Leah and leaned forward to push her gently out into the water.

Leah's body twitched with a frisson of delight as Lena's dick, still hard, slid out of her and briefly over the folds of her pussy. "Okay," she said meekly, trying to conceal her disappointment.

"Pamper yourselves for a while," Lena stood up and turned, "I'll be back for you in a bit. I have to go see to something."

"Business or pleasure?" Leah asked, looking up at Lena.

"Business," Lena replied with a coy smile, "Mostly."

Lena swung one leg up and out onto the lip of the pool. She paused, half way out, the other leg still in the water. Leah looked up at Lena's dick, hanging between her spread legs. It was swaying rigidly, half hard. At its base, her balls were held firmly against her body, clasped tight in their smooth, taut sack. It looked so inviting. Leah felt a visceral ache in her chest, a pang of desire. She wanted badly to have it inside her for just a moment longer, if not in her pussy then at least somewhere.

Even as Leah imagined vividly the sensation of holding it, and feeling its hardness against her palm, she found herself reaching out. She gave it several slow pumps, running her curled fingers up and down its length. Lena held still. She tilted her head to release a deep sigh. Leah brought her hand to Lena's balls. She cupped her fingers around them in a delicate cage, covering rather than holding them. She shook them gingerly from side to side, feeling their weight. "That nice?" she whispered.

Lena nodded and gave a breathless grunt that sounded like affirmation. Excited, Leah turned to lean back against the edge of the pool and position her head beneath Lena's hips. She had fully expected Lena to resist her, and to hurry off to whatever it was that she had to attend to. She had always seemed so businesslike and self-disciplined, even in the more passionate moments they had spent together.

Leah tilted her head and wriggled her shoulders back over the lip of the pool to get her lips to Lena's dick. She gripped Lena's balls again and held them firmly as she stretched out her tongue and laid it along the underside of the shaft before licking slowly upwards. She lingered at the tip, lapping and tickling at it with the point of her tongue, while she listened with satisfaction to Lena's quiet groaning breaths. Then she put her mouth to it and gave it a slow, moist kiss, gently sucking in through puckered lips.

It felt to Leah as if Lena were quietly struggling to control herself. Lena breathed in tight, restrained gasps, as if she were holding back, and held her body poised, almost motionless. Leah looked up and saw Lena's firm breasts hanging above her, stretched to a point at the nipple by their own weight. Then a sudden firm thrust from above caught Leah by surprise. She let out an involuntary shriek, which was swiftly muffled by Lena's long, hard dick plunging roughly into her mouth and on past the back of her throat.

"You've been... uhh... such... a good... girl," Lena spoke in a halting whisper, holding her breath tight and flexing her hips to stir her dick in Leah's mouth each time she paused, "But... I have to go."

Leah recovered quickly from her initial surprise and the shock mellowed into an unexpected thrill. She fought back the sensation of choking to gulp and suck as vigorously as she could, hoping desperately to keep Lena with her at least long enough to make her come. She murmured a low moan of appreciation and reached up to put one arm around Lena's hips and pull her deeper in, but felt her already pulling away.

Lena's strength was too great, and she slipped easily from Leah's grasp, her dick sliding smoothly out of Leah's mouth. Leah strained her neck upward to plant a last few kisses along Lena's dick before it escaped her completely. Leah experienced a sudden triumphant rush when she felt a first small hot spurt splash down onto her lips, but her excitement melted into disappointment when no more followed. She looked up and saw the tip of Lena's dick oozing only the faintest trickle of clear, viscous liquid.

Lena got to her feet, standing over Leah. "Later," she whispered, then with a familiar stern smile on her face she turned and walked away.

12