All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 36'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Chris7swChris7swabout 2 years ago

Don't say I've found an error! There's a curious sentence in the paragraph about half way through this Chapter that I don't understand. The paragraph begins - "Lisa put her hands on Leah's shoulders and held tight."

Then a couple of sentences on comes the curious wording - "Leah stole herself, focused her thoughts on stoking her pleasure, savoring the sensation.

Of course I'm no Oxford scholar, deeply experienced in the huge realm of the English language, but to say that Leah stole herself sounds weird and wrong. Worse than that, so far as I can tell, the proper word shoud be steeled - which sounds even worse.

I love to hate these extra-short Chapters - it's like being in the middle of a good fuck and being interrupted constantly by a door banging nearby. Nothing you can do to stop it happening but you wish you could just get on with enjoying yourself.

But overall I'm still enjoying the fun - its still hot and thrilling and very erotic, even after all the numerous words I've worked my way through.

pickleherringpickleherringabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Chris7sw, well spotted! I meant to describe her steeling herself, in the sense of tensing her body, which is something she does when she wants to stoke up her enjoyment. Then like you, I found that steeled sounds really weird so I wrote something wrong but somehow nicer sounding. Literotica's interface makes editing stories a pain in the ass (like submitting them lol) so this will have to go uncorrected here. But I'll be on the lookout for this same error in my writing from now on. Thanks for your vigilance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous