Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 40

Story Info
Yvonne gets the sex punishment she has been hoping for.
2.6k words
4.57
5.6k
8

Part 40 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** CONTENT WARNING: Yvonne has been a very naughty girl. In this chapter, she receives some rough sex punishment. If you have been reading between the lines with Yvonne, you may have guessed that she has been deliberately trying to provoke her superiors, so this is what she wants and it is semi-consensual, at least from her point of view. Although still fairly lighthearted, this chapter has a slightly more non-con feel to it than the rest of the story. Skip it if that's not your thing.

***

"Sisters," Marianne began, "And guests. This, our eighth Summer Ball, is nearing its conclusion. And I see that it has been a great success," she glanced down and seemed for a moment to catch Leah's eye.

"Let us deal swiftly with the least pleasant business of the evening," Marianne lifted her head, and frowned, "Sisters, please remember the principle of fila'ahat. Humility, and discretion. The Sisterhood's secrets are not to be bandied about or shown off. There is more at stake than simply our privacy. And so, an example must be set," she looked out sternly over Leah's head at the crowd behind, "Where is she? Yvonne?"

There was a subdued murmur. Leah turned her head and saw behind them a couple descending a flight of steps among the tiered gallery of the amphitheater. A young girl with a tousle of short, bright-blonde hair and wearing a flimsy white dress was bounding down the stairs, dragging a naked Yvonne by the arm.

"Here she is," cried the blonde girl as the two of them alighted at the foot of the stairs and began crossing the pit. They passed through the middle of the row of standing girls, between Kathi and Sophia. Yvonne hung her head, but wore a defiant, pouting scowl. She and her partner stopped at the foot of the wooden stage.

Marianne looked down at Yvonne with a subtle grimace of distaste, then looked up to the crowd, "You are not alone in your brazenness, but you are by far the worst offender." She called out, "Lauren."

Lauren stood and reached into the pocket of her robe. She took out a pair of wire spectacles, which she propped on her nose. Then she pulled out a folded leaf of paper and opened it. At a nod from Marianne she began, "Her offenses," Lauren frowned over the top of her glasses.

Yvonne muttered something that Leah couldn't hear. Then she wrenched her arm from the blonde girl's grip and planted her hands on her hips, "Okay. Tell me."

Lauren looked down at the sheet of paper, her eyes flicking from side to side, "Sunbathing naked on the front roof of the house. Flashing her bare behind at arriving guests from the upper windows. Livestreaming her shower routine on the internet. Binding her roommate's hands and feet to the bed and refusing to release her until she ejaculated."

"She managed it," Yvonne murmured.

Lauren glared at her, then continued, "Drinking alcohol at the public bar. Having sex with a guest over the parapet of the upper terrace..."

Leah winced.

"Accosting..." Lauren paused and pinched the bridge of her nose, frowning as she read ahead, "... Accosting other novices in the public hallways and fucking them in the face. Playing 'secret touch' in the Great Hall."

"Dare I ask what 'secret touch' is?" said Lisa, scowling.

Marianne looked down at Yvonne and raised her eyebrows expectantly.

"It's a game," Yvonne mumbled.

"A game?" asked Marianne.

Yvonne sighed. "Just a game. The aim is to hold your dick against some other girl's dress for as long as possible," she hesitated, "Without being noticed."

"And have you ever been noticed?" Lisa asked.

Yvonne shook her head, smiled briefly, "No. I am the reigning champion."

The furrows of Lisa's frown deepened, "So there are other competitors? Who else does something so stupid?"

Yvonne's lips twisted into a smirk, "That would be snitching. I would never do that to Ivy," she raised her hand to her mouth and made a show of widening her eyes in self-reproach, "Oops!"

"Enough," Marianne called out, "Thank you. We have heard enough. I see that it only gratifies her to have her misdemeanors broadcast like this. Yvonne, to the block," Marianne half turned and held out her hand beside her.

There stood just behind the row of chairs an imposing stone block. It looked not unlike those that Leah had seen in the sauna, only a little bigger, and more roughly hewn. It seemed to be part of the masonry of the stone ruins that lay beneath the wooden stage, and the stage had been cut neatly around it, like the surface of a calm sea around a rocky promontory.

"No!" Yvonne squealed, turning her head one way then the other, as if contemplating flight. She looked up at Marianne, "Please no! At least in private. Not in front of..." she half turned as if to look at the row of girls standing behind her, right at Leah, but then shied away and looked back to the stage, her head raised to Marianne.

"That would rather defeat the purpose," said Lisa.

Marianne glared down at Yvonne, "The Goddess' secrets are not a joke, nor a means to play whatever game you believe yourself to be playing. Remember, there are worse punishments than the one you are about to receive."

Yvonne hung her head and remained silent. After a moment, the blonde girl beside her grabbed her arm again but Yvonne shook her off with a violent shove. "Okay," Yvonne whispered, looking up at Marianne, "Don't expel me. I want to stay. Please. I really want to stay."

"Then," Marianne held out her hand towards the block.

Yvonne swung one leg onto the stage and climbed up. She kept her eyes to the ground, her fine dark hair hanging about her face, as she walked past. She swung herself up onto the top of the block, lying face down, her head towards the pit of the amphitheater. Leah noticed a chunky iron ring fixed at the head end of the block. Yvonne took hold of it with both hands and shuffled backwards on her front, clambering part way down off the back of the block until her arms were outstretched and she was bent over it, her behind in the air.

"Lisa?" Marianne called out.

Lisa nodded. She stood up and shrugged off her robe, letting it fall from her shoulders onto the seat of the chair. She strode over to the block, naked but for her hairband. Leah recalled herself being spread out as Yvonne was now, waiting to be filled by Lisa. Despite being unsure whether she was experiencing simple excitement or a vicarious fear on Yvonne's behalf, Leah felt a stirring, warm throb between her legs as she watched Lisa's dick rise and sway. Yvonne's expression was one of resignation. She bit her lower lip, then hid her face against the surface of the block.

Lisa positioned herself behind Yvonne's body. She clapped her hands to Yvonne's hips, nuzzled her dick between the cheeks of Yvonne's backside, and thrust forward with force. Yvonne groaned and thrashed her head from side to side. Lisa held still for a few seconds, then drew back and thrust again, pressing her hips up tight until they squished against Yvonne's soft buttocks. Lisa thrust twice more, her face stern and impassive, only a faint hint of tension in the muscles of her face around her pursed lips. Yvonne's body shook with each impact. Her arms stiffened, but she remained silent.

Leah was aware of an air of quiet expectation in the room, an intangible nexus of attention focused on the two figures at the back of the stage. Leah looked behind her, scanned the tiered crowd quickly for any face she knew, but saw only banks of wide, staring eyes and the little flickers of movement as some girls whispered to one another excitedly. Looking back to the stage, she saw Lisa steadily quickening her movements, and heard the clapping sound of her bare body striking Yvonne's. Yvonne reared her head. Her teeth were bared and clenched together, and her eyes were shut tight in a grimace of concentration, as if she were having to summon a great force of will. Then her silence suddenly broke and her mouth dropped open in a loud moan. She gasped, sucking her breath in deeply, and a moment later a thick drop of saliva fell slowly from her lower lip and onto the stone.

A slow moan rose from Yvonne's throat. "Uhhhngh!" she cried hoarsely, "Give... ah... You're... I'm... gonna..." Yvonne seemed to struggle to complete any one utterance, each time she spoke her voice melted to an ecstatic groan. Her pretty face alternately scrunched tight and fell slack as she gasped and grunted, her words slowly devolving into an incoherent, drooling murmur.

Lisa's hairband had begun to slip down over her brow with the force of her thrusts. She took one hand off Yvonne's hip to reach up and pull the band back and cast it aside, then she shook her head and let her hair fall free about her face. Her stern expression twitched for just a moment as she clenched her jaw, grunted, and leaned forward to grab a bunch of Yvonne's hair and yank her head backwards.

Yvonne moaned once more and arched her back, thrusting her behind up to meet Lisa's pounding hips. "Yeahhh! Use... Make... Ahh!" Yvonne's eyes slowly turned white as they rolled up into her skull.

Then, with a swiftness that took Leah by surprise, Lisa let go of Yvonne, pulled back and stood away from the block, her dick taut and twitching in front of her. She snapped her fingers and a figure rushed past Leah from behind and leaped up onto the stage. Leah recognized Louise, from her broad back and silky blonde hair. Louise was carrying coils of thin rope looped over one hand. As she approached the block where Yvonne lay groaning, she pulled out a length of the rope and began quickly threading it through the iron ring that Yvonne was holding. At the same time, Lisa took Yvonne by the hips and rolled her firmly over onto her back. Louise grabbed Yvonne's wrists, pulled her hands up to bind them together in swift loops, then pinned them back against the ring to wrap and fix them to it with the remainder of the length of rope.

Yvonne writhed and kicked, but her flailing movements were weak and disorderly. Louise had no difficulty keeping Yvonne's arms pinned as she tied off the ends of the rope. Her work done, she tossed a second coil to Lisa. Lisa caught it, grabbed Yvonne's squirming legs by the ankle and then pulled them down out of sight behind the far end of the block. Lisa remained stooped for a moment, her head and shoulders bobbing behind the block as she worked at something. When she rose, Yvonne was stretched out on her back across the block and fixed fast, arms above her head.

"Give... Unh! Let me..." Yvonne croaked as she bucked and twisted, trying to turn on to her side or sit up. The she fell back, limp and groaning.

Leah looked on, her gaze fixed on Yvonne's bound body. She knew well enough the agony of being denied release, and felt it vividly for Yvonne. Leah's pussy coursed with a sympathetic frustration as she stared at Yvonne's hard, upright dick, sticking up out of the center of her body. From her earliest encounters with them, it had fascinated Leah how openly and how honestly the bodies of Sisterhood girls displayed their desire. Yvonne's dick looked as if it were pleading to be touched, straining up in search of somewhere to thrust itself. Leah clenched her fists and breathed out slowly, letting a sudden impulse dissipate. She wanted to rush to Yvonne's side, take her dick in her hands and jerk it to relief, or else impale her own aching pussy on it and let it throb itself to satisfaction inside her.

Yvonne whimpered and made a last desperate attempt to bring herself to relief, thrusting her hips up into the empty air. Then she relented, lay back, and began quietly sobbing. Louise sat leaned against the stone block. She rested her hand gently on Yvonne's rising and falling chest, seemed to try to soothe her. Lisa returned to her chair, sat down, pulled her robe over her shoulders, then briskly brushed her hair back behind her ears.

From the space behind Leah there came a collective sighing murmur as it became clear that the spectacle was over. The sound gave way to an incipient chatter, but which quickly died away as Marianne resumed speaking.

"She must be given time to reflect, to learn to master herself," Marianne looked up, pensive. She seemed to be talking as much to herself as to the crowd, "Pleasure does not always have to rush to its conclusion. At the end of frustration, for those who can endure it, there comes serenity."

Some of the others, Lauren and Lisa, nodded subtly as Marianne spoke. Marianne looked out again across the crowd. Her expression brightened a little, her mouth curling into a faint smile. She scanned the line of girls still standing in the pit of the amphitheater, "One of you may take pity on her later, if you wish."

Leah felt her heart give a tiny jerk in her chest as Marianne's eyes fell on her. She shied away, looking down. She glanced across at her two nearest neighbors, Josephine and Caroline, and saw a shifting mixture of confusion and excitement on their faces.

"So dear guests," Marianne continued to address them, "Please accept our apologies for subjecting you first to a little Sisterhood business. That now dealt with, your beauty commands our attention. As you may have gathered, we seated here are the Seven Sisters," Marianne glanced at the empty chair beside Lauren, paused as if weighing whether to say something, then continued, "We are the guardians of the Sisterhood, and we maintain its ancient traditions. We have invited you to stay with us, to be part of that tradition, and to be offered, as our ka'ini, or as some like to put it, our pets. Your role will be to attend to your mistress' pleasure, but also to your own and to that of other girls in your position." She looked up at the dark blue of the sky visible through the skylights, "At dawn, you will be celebrated in our rite of offering. Your service must of course be given freely, so if any of you wishes to step aside, you may do so now."

There was a pause. Leah looked at Josephine, then along the row of girls to her right. She saw only their faces turning and searching, looking expectantly at her and at each other. Nobody moved.

"Will that sort of thing happen to us?" Josephine nodded at the figure of Yvonne bound on the block.

Marianne shook her head and looked down with an expression of earnest reassurance on her face. It curled slowly back to a sly smile as she replied, "Or only if you really wish it to."

"Yes please," Josephine giggled, "I'm in."

"And the rest of you?" Marianne's eyes swept the line.

Again the seven girls looked back and forth among each other, standing still. Leah saw some shake their heads. She did the same, then looked up at Marianne.